Sister’s Bonding Time

The Precious One

 

“Eonni!” Sangeun squealed and literally tackled me once I showed onto her house.

I laughed and patted her back,” Wow, wow… Slowed down here, little koala! You’ll make both of us fall with your weight!”

“I’m not that heavy!” She pulled out the hug and pouted. I chuckled and pinched her chubby cheeks affectionately. She pulled me into her house and asked one of her maid to get me beverage. After that, she pulled me on the sofa and clung into my arm tightly as she laid her head on my shoulder.

I looked down and smiled amusedly.

“Miss me that much, huh? You seem too enthusiastic to see me,” I said as I run my finger on his soft long hair.

She nodded eagerly, still clung on to me.

”I miss you very much! And Gyu Oppa as well! It’s really for not be able to be with my two dearest sibling in this world because of my stupid job!” She ranted in her childish tone, made my smile grew wider.

Ah… How I miss you and your childish behavior, my little sister…

“But you love your job, don’t you?” I continue played with her hair. “And you love to tail Myungsoo all around the world when he take care of his business, right? Huh?” I nudged her ribs playfully, made Sangeun squealed and pulled out of me. “Admit it!” I tickled her side as she laughed hysterically and squirmed, trying to tickled me back. Soon, that house filled by the sound of our happiness squealed.

“Wow, seems like both of you really have fun,” An amused voice stop our ‘battle’. We both looked up and saw Myungsoo standing near the living room. He smiled gently to us.

“Soo-ppa!” Sangeun called him with his pet name. She jumped and ran into his arms.

“Oops! Calm down, Eun-ie! You’ll bring us down with your weight!” He joked as he hug her tightly.

“I’m not that heavy!” Sangeun protested and let go of him. “Why does everyone keep saying that?”

“Of course because you’re actually heavy!” I answered and childishly pulled out my tongue. She made a face before pulled out her tongue too. Myungsoo chuckled when he saw our interaction.

“Hi, Sanghee Noona. Long time noo see,” He walked toward me and gave me quick hug.

“Yeah, long time no see,” I smiled at him. “But I see you’re doing well, right? And you take a good care of my annoying dongsaeng there pretty well.”

“Eonni! I'm not annoying!” Sangeun shouted in protest while walking towards us.

I chuckled,”Kidding, Kiddo!”

Myungsoo laughed a litte and pulled Sangeun into back hug.

“Yeah… Altough she’s really annoying sometimes…" He let go of her for a moment because she attempetd to elbow him hard. "But the matters is, I’ve left my heart on her,” he said and nuzzled Sangeun’s neck. “I have to take care of her really well so that I can sure that my heart is doing well too,” He kissed the top of Sangeun’s head.

“Eww… CheesySoo!” Sangeun playfully hit his arm.

“But you know you love your CheesySoo deeply, DorkyEun!” He cheekily winked.

I chuckled to see their lovely affection.

Those kids… Although both of them aren’t youth anymore, they act like they are still teenagers who are falling in love in the fist time…

My smile automatically faded when I remember the lovey-dovey scene I used to shared with Hoya back then. I let a big sighed.

I missed that time… When he used to looked at me, showered me with his love, and put me first in all of his priority.

Will those time ever back again?

“Well, then… I should go to my workroom now,” Myungsoo’ voice snapped me out from spazzing.

“Aw… That fast?” Sangeun pouted and jab his arm lightly.

Myungsoo smiled and kissed Sangeun.

“I have so many things to handle, my Eun-ie~ Beside, you guys should get your sister’s bonding time well,” he smiled at me and took a peck of Sangeun’ lips. “I’ll be upstairs if you need me,” he kissed Sangeun lightly and turned around. He took a steps near the stairs before halted. “Oh! I nearly forget to tell you, Eun-ie… The kids called me and said that they won’t be home tonight. Eunsoo is sleeping over in her friend’s home, as well as Hyunsoo.”

“Ok,” Sangeun nodded her head. Myungsoo smiled gently at her before continued walked to upstairs.

“So… Eonni,” Sangeun turned back her attention to me.

“What should we do now?” She beamed.

*****

“Ah~ So tired,” I said as we laid our back at the bed in the guest room. The shopping bags was scattered around us.

As well as you could guess, we spent our day in a mall, shopping together. It was indeed really fun! We kept looking for unique things, trying everything new, and squealed at everything that caught our attention. Although both of us weren’t young anymore, at that time, we kept giggled as if we were still two young girls, earning some stares from the other visitors.

As if we would care about their opinion, though.

“I know… But it’s fun! I really loooove to go shopping with you, Eonni!” she squeal and rolling into her stomach while beamed at me.

I chuckled and rolling into my stomach as well, as I snatched a pillow under her chin.

“Owie! Eonni!” She protested and trying to snatch her pillow back, but I rolling away while kept holding it. I pulled out my tongue as I saw Sangeun playfully glared at me. Soon, we both immersed into pillow-fight while laughed loudly at each other.

“Stop it, Sangeun! I’m tired,” I put down my pillow as I threw my back on the bed. Sangeun stopped and sat as she stared at me.

“Feeling better?” I was taken aback by her question. I swiftly looked up and met her gentle concerned eyes. I sighed and sat down, knew very well that it was the ‘story time’.

I started to tell her all of my problems. From the very started, when I noticed Hoya’s changed, until the latest, when I found about Heeyoun’s pregnancy. She gasped loudly.

“So… That’s mean… Heeyoun’s pregnant… Without a husband who are willing to take the responsibility?” She asked me, stuttered.

I nodded solemnly.

Sangeun hissed menacingly,”I swear, I’ll kill that L.Joe, Eonni… How come he hurted my niece like that?! He must pay!”

“Don’t, Sangeun… Killing him will solve nothing,” I chuckled defeatedly. “As much as I despised him, he still the father of Heeyon’s baby. Beside, Heeyoun still love him deeply, you know,” I sighed heavily.

Sangeun eyed me expressionless before hug me tightly, startled me a bit. Nevertheless, I closed my eyes and hug her back.

It always feels nice to lay your head in the others shoulder… Sharing your tiredness, loneliness, or just your burden… Especially to those that you know love you and genuinely care about you…

“Don’t worry, Eonni,” Sangeun whispered. “We’ll thinking the way out together,” She pulled out and staring straight at me.

“First, about Hoya Oppa,” She started. “I… Have a bad feeling about his attitude, actually…” She frowned. “But, I won’t make any assumptions now. The best I can promised you is, I’m gonna ask one of my acquaintance  to probe him, so that we know exactly what in his sleeve now.”

I nodded uneasy. Despite I hate to spy on Hoya, my curiosity won over it.

“About Heeyoun… Well, I have an idea… But I don’t know if you’ll like it or not,” Sangeun hesitantly said.

“Spit it, Sangeun-ie,” I slowly said.

“Well, Eonni… You know the school for the younger pregnant woman? The one that pregnant because of abusive act? Such as being or all?” She asked me.

My eyes widened, “Don’t tell me, your idea is..”

“… To send Heeyoun there,” She whispered while looked down, avoiding my eyes.

“But, but… Sangeun-ie…” I stuttered. “T-that’s a bad place… I bet there are many depressed young woman there! What if Heeyoun is being more depressed?”

“But what if Heeyoun get better there?” Sangeun replied. “Look, Eonni… I’ve visited one of those type of school before, and I got pretty good impression of it. Sure, there was some depressed woman who cursed her life because they felt the baby in their tummy ruined it. But the workers and the volunteers there… They help them get the motivation to continue their life. They help them to get over the past. The helped them to love their self again… And their baby as well. I’m sure that place can help our Heeyoun, Eonni.”

I looked at Sangeun’s convincing eyes as I thought back about Heeyoun. It pained me to see herself lifelessly walking or crying all day, cursing her life.

Sangeun’s right… Maybe the school could help her be better.

Hesitantly, I nodded my head.

“Great!” Sangeun beamed. “I’ll make appointment with them! Don’t worry about anything, Eonni! Just leave it all to me!” She smiled widely and swiftly hug me. I smiled back and patted her head.

“Now, about Minwoo,” She turned seriously. “I think… You should leave him that way…” She mused and nodded thoughtfully, while I titled my head in confussion. “I mean, you’ve said that he get better attitude now, right? Slowly, he goes back to his old self… To be our beloved Minwoo…” She smiled while looked at the window, maybe remember about the old time when Minwoo was so closed with her. “Why don’t we wait and observe him for now, Eonni?” She looked back at me. “Who knows, if we wait a little longer, he’ll eventually back to his old self and spilled everything to us?”

I thoughtfully mused her words.

“Or maybe, you want me to probe Minwoo as well?” Sangeun’s question startled me from my muse. I smiled at her and shook my head.

“Nah, it’s okay,” I ruffled her hair affectionally. “Like you’ve said, we should wait for a little longer. Maybe Minwoo will tell us soon anout the reason of his change.” Hopefully.

She beamed and playfully tackled me down. She laid her head in my arm and snuggle closer. I shook my head and stared down, smiled widely at her spoil act.

I wonder how she can be so mature sometimes, but then being immature in all other times…

I smiled amusedly. Sangeun looked up and blinked innocently before started to jab my ribs. I squeal and tickled her back, earning high pitched protest from her. We ended giggling and tickling each other before I pulled her in my embraced. Sangeun seemed a bit startled, but hug me back tightly.

I’m glad I have you, Sangeun… My sister, my best friend…

I closed my eyes and tightened my hug around her.

Thank you for always help me and always be there for me…

No word can describe how grateful I am for having you here, my precious little sister…


 

Such a long chapter, isn't it? Well, I hope you enjoy it! :))

Anyway, I'm sorry for this after-two-months-update! >.< I've caught a writer block... An REALLY AWFULLY ONE... -__-

If you guys looked at my profile continuesly, maybe you'll notice that I often login...

The truth is, I always tried to write something on the draft...

But it ussually ended up with by nothing...

No idea --> Not even a word to write --> No update .__.

Sorry, sorry, sorry! >.< #bowedthousandtimes

And my college's life isn't giving help any either... :'( With my hectic schedulle, I barely have a time to type anything (except for college's assignment)! >.<

So, I've made a decission...

I'm gonna put this story on hiatus. At least until July, when all my tasks are given and exams are over. 

I'm really sorry! :'( Please bear with me, I really need to take a break... +__+ *message my temple*

I promise to made it up to you when I'm back. Maybe double/tripple update? With a long chapter? Nah, hopefully! :))

 

Untill next time~ ^-^/