Something’s Fishy (First Sense)

The Precious One

Even after nineteen years married with Hoya, I could say that everything were going well with me.

For the past years, I saw my children grew up to be teenagers. I saw my husband‘s carrier going better. But the most important thing was: I still could see the happiness spread everywhere.

My children always acted nice to me and Hoya, and of course towards each other. Sometimes they would have some quarrel, but they would quickly set it down. They usually obeyed me and Hoya, and rarely threw tantrum on us.

As for me, Hoya would always be romantic to  me, even a bit cheesy sometimes. Candle light dinner, surprised gifts, his sweetest words… He never failed to make me felt special. My love to him grew stronger and stronger as the day passed away.

Everything are perfect. And I felt like the luckiest woman in the earth for having a great family like this.

If I die right at this moment, I will have no regret.

*****

It just another bright days in our family. My husband prepared to go for work, while my two children were prepared for school. I still in the kitchen, cooking for the meal.

I was preparing their breakfast in the dining room when I felt a pair of strong arms lingered my waist. The owner of those arms leaned closer and left his chin in my shoulder. I shivered a bit as I sensed his hot breath againsts my skin.

“Morning, yeobo…” I heard Hoya greeted in my ears. I chuckled and turned my head to face him. Once our gaze met, he soon captured my lips into his. Our lips met into a passionate kiss.

“Morning, my beloved husband…” I greeted back in his lips. He grinned and kissed me again.

“Eomma~ Appa~ Mor- YA!”

We broke our kiss and shifted our gaze at the loud voice. I saw Heeyoun closed her eyes tightly as she covered Minwoo’s eyes with her hands. Hoya and me let a soft laughed. Heeyoun opened her eyes when she heard our laugh.

“Jeez! Eomma! Appa! It’s not like I hate you being lovey dovey all the time… But, seriously! You shouldn’t do it in front of us!” Heeyoun nagged to us while released her hands from Minwoo’s eyes.

Minwoo rolled his eyes.

“You know, Noona? I think you’re overreacted. What am I? 5 years old boy? And still, you’ll covered my eyes when they are making out in front of us,” Minwoo said calmly while walked into his seat.

“Hey, you are still underage, Mr.So-Smart! You shouldn’t see it!” Heeyoun defended herself and walked to the opposed seat.


“Yeah, yeah~ My overprotective Noona will always keep me as her baby~” Minwoo replied in a sing-a-song tone.

Heeyoun opened her mothed to retort him. But before she could say anything, Hoya sited in in his seat and said,”Alright! Let’s have a breakfast!” He then took his meal and started to eat it.

Heeyoun closed and pouted, gave Minwoo one last glare before she started to take her meal. Minwoo just shrugged. He took his meal right after her. I chuckled a bit and took  my own meal. The breakfast went smoothly.

Soon after that, they were ready to go. Heeyoun told me that she would be home late, because she would hang out with her friends. I gave my permission, but told her to be home before 8 pm. She nodded, kissed my cheeks and went to Hoya’s car. Minwoo hugged me and kissed my cheeks too before followed her sister. Lastly, Hoya kissed me and whispered goodbye, then went to his car as well. I waved my hands until the car disappeared from my sight, and went back home.

I started to do my daily activities. I cleaned my house, I was tidying our things, and lastly I washed our clothes. I washed our clothes in order: mine, Minwoo’s, Heeyoun’s, and Hoya’s. When I started to wash Hoya’s clothes, I saw something red in his white shirt. I leaned closer, eyed it eagerly.

It seems as red as a lipstick mark.

I leaned back in shock, the negative imaginations ran in my thought.

Why did the lipstick mark left in his shirt??

I shook my head strongly.

No… No, it can’t be… Hoya will never cheated on me… Don’t think too far… May be it just a pen mark…

I blocked the negative thought in my head and kept myself thought in positive way. I continued to wash his clothes as I convinced myself to worry about nothing.

I trust him… He will never do any horrible things to me…

... Will he?


Ahem... Another update after a few days? :p

Well... *cough* Uhm... Actually, I have a bad news 'bout this story...

Due on my personal business, I think I can't update this story soon... Maybe there isn't any update again in this whole January month...

I'm really really sorry! >.< *deep bow* I'll try to update as soon as I can, but in any case I can't... Then, I hope you can understand&tolerate me... :(( And I hope you'll still waiting for this story's update! :)

Thanks for your understanding! ^-^

And although it's a bit late, I'd like to say...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!! :D

WISH ALL THE BEST FOR US IN THIS YEAR!! ^-^

See ya in next chapter~ :D *waves hand*