Confrontation (The Second Broken)

The Precious One

 

Hoya turned around to face me, looked really furious.

“YOU!” Hoya yelled at me angrily. I startled by his voice’s tone.

Never in our marriage life he yell at me before…

Hoya put his hands in my shoulders and gripped it tightly –too tight. I let out soft pain.

“Yeo-yeobo…” I tried to utter a word.

“IT’S YOUR FAULT EITHER!” He barked at me.

“What?” I stared at him, totally disbelief.

“If only you gave her extra attention, this would never happen! How come you let her out of your sight?! What kind of mother are you?!” He shook my body violently.

I was really speechless, so I just set my eyes at him, felling puzzled and obviously hurt.

Now he blame me for not taking care of his daughter?!

“But what did you do for her, anyway?” I was so furious, that’s why I managed to talk him back. “You just blame me for not keeping my eye to your daughter… But what did you do as his father?”

“I try to make money for her! For our family! It’s your totally duty to take care of our children because you are their mother!” Hoya shouted at me.

“Just because you have to make money for us, doesn’t mean that you have no responsibility to take care of your children! For the God sake, you are their father! They deserve your attention too!” I finally yelped. He opened his mouth to retort, but I was quicker than him. “Stop blame the other because of your disability for become a good father!”

Hoya was totally pissed off. He lifted his hand and about to slap me when all of sudden a voice interrupted us.

“A real gentleman never hit a woman.”

We all looked at the voice, and saw Minwoo stared back while calmly made his way toward us.

“You used to teach me the manner when I was young, Appa… Do you want to prove that those words just a bunch of bull? Is that why you wanna hit Eomma?” He raised his eyebrow and staring straight at Hoya.

Hoya was taken aback by Minwoo’s words. He looked like he was at the edge of explode now. He stormed off to our room and slammed the door loudly. I flinched at the sound, before I felt my knees weak and fell down the floor.

“Eomma…” Heeyoun sat beside me and sobbing in my shoulder. I stared blankly at nowhere, still couldn’t believe at Hoya’s attitude towards us.

“So, you’re pregnant with L.Joe, huh?” Both of us looked at Minwoo, who looked at Heeyoun with his cold eyes. Heeyoun looked down, and Minwoo snorted,”What a .”

“LEE MINWOO!!” I yelled at him. Heeyoun sobbing louder when she heard her dongsaeng words.

I can’t believe he call his Noona, his family… With that word…

Minwoo just looked at me emotionlessly before made his way towards his room. I wrapped my arms in Heeyoun shoulder, pulled her into my embrace.

“Ssh.. Uljima…” I her hair gently. “Everything’s gonna be alright,” I tried to convince her, when actually I haven’t any confident about it.

At least, I hope that everything will really be alright…

I desperately held my tears and my broken feeling inside.

I never know that life can be so cruel… What happened with my once-very-happy family?

I wish I can turn back the time…


 

Finally... I'M BACK!! XDDD *dancing She's Back*

Who miss me? :o Here~ Here~ Come to hug me~ :D *spread my arms to hug you all*

Aih... It's feel good to know I finally able in writing fanfics again~ :'> *wiped my tears*

And I'm glad that all of you were so understanding about my situation, instead of pressing me to update soon~ :) I'm REALLY gratefull for it! :'>  *hug you all*

Guess what? I'M PASSING MY COLLEGE ENTRANCE! xD *throw a confeeties*

Finally... It's feel great to enter the college's life~ :> *claps eagerly in anticipation*

 

Here's some comments' replies~

--venissa Here some updates~ :> Hope you'll like it! ^^

 

Catherine Nah... You could see (or read? :p) his reaction 'through this chapter~ :D *not some of pleased reaction, though .-.*

 

hwangtiffany Yeah... Go on hiatus because one thing and others  .__.a Thx for waiting for me, though~ :'> #hugyou And even give me the luck wish~ :'>> #hugyoumoretightly Anyway, this is the updates! ^^ Hope you'll enjoy it~ :))

 

See ya in next update~ :D