Searching for The Truth

The Precious One

 

It was a month after Heeyoun’s graduation, which was meant my family had acted strange for couple months now. I was really frustrated, but I didn’t know either what I should do to make them talked their problem clearly.

Again, I started to doubt my value for them.

Am I really not THAT worth to be someone whom they can rely on when they have any problem?

Days kept passed away, as I continued felt miserably. But someday, I was done being fed up. I am really done being fed up by them, and I’ve determined.

If they won’t tell me what’s wrong with them, then I’ll try to find it by myself.

So, here was I. Spying Heeyoun –no, you did hear right… I was spying her LITERALLY since she seemed not trusted me much for telling me the truth about the times when she was looked depressed or the times when she went home too late- when she was about going to meet her friends –or at least, that was what she told me before.

I tried my best to hide in anywhere she couldn’t see me, but I could see her clearly. And despite this was the first time I spied anyone –who has to be my OWN daughter… what an irony…- I seemed to do it successfully, because Heeyoun looked like she didn’t notice me at all.

I saw her sit alone in one coffee shop wit a gloomy face. She ocasionally looked at her watch, and let out many sighed after that. Curiosity was tickling me.

Who is she waiting for? Why does she seem to be agitated all the time..

She kept those gestured for a moment. But then, she turned her head aside, as if someone was calling her, and perked up to see who’ve called her before. I observed the boy for a while. Realization hit me.

The boy is no other than Lee Byunghun. Or his friends tend to call him L.Joe. Psh… What a name!

Yeah, as you could guess it, I didn’t like him. Even from the very first start, when Heeyoun introduced him to me as her friend, I have the feeling that those boy was “dangerous”, someone you should put extra careful when you’re around him –or better, avoid him when it was possible. I don’t know why, but he seemed like a real bad boy to me. That’s why, when Heeyoun finally told me that she has a relationship with those L.Joe guy, I strongly disapproved it. Well, I didn’t do anything bad like threatened him or her to break up or something harshly like that… But I did show my uneasy feeling when she brought him to our home, and once I talked to her bluntly that I didn’t like him to be her boyfriend.

After a while, Heeyoun stopped to bring him came home. Even better, she started to stop talking about him in front of me, which made me really glad, because I thought she finally obeyed me and broke up with him.

This scene, however, proved me that I was wrong.

I never think that she’ll date behind my back, with the boy I never like.

Is it why she feel gloomy all this time? Is he the reason of all her sneaky attitude toward me? Because she know I will make it hard for her to meet him?

Silently, I made a move to the table near them, so that I could hear what they were said clearer. I did it pretty carefully, made it sure that they didn’t aware of me.

“Sorry for coming late, Baby! I’ve something to do before!” L.Joe said while grabbing my daughters hand.

“It’s ok, Oppa… Thanks for coming, ‘though…” Heeyoun smile weakly.

L.Joe grinned. “So, why do wanna meet me, Sweety?”

Heeyoun tensed.

“Umm… Yeah… Actually, I have very important news… For us…” She looked down, avoided his eyes.

L.Joe titled his head, silently asking Heeyoun to continue.

Heeyoun took a deep sigh before told him,”Oppa... I think… I’m pregnant…”

With that words, I froze in my seat.

…. Am I hear right?


 

*facepalm myself* Oh, my... Sorry for the creepy chapter! >__< *bowing deeply to y'all* *scratch my head sheepeshly*

For L.Joe's fans, please don't feel offended just because I made him a bad-boy-like here! >__< It just... I think he made the best fit to be a bad boy .__.V And about Sanghee's sarcastic describing towards L.Joe... Well, forgive me for that! >.< I need to made him bad boy here, remember? :)) It's not like I hate him or whatever... Tbh, he's my 3rd bias in Teen Top after Chunji&Changjo! ;) So, just be easy with me, will you? ^^

Nevertheless, I hope you'll like it! :))

Feel free to comments and leaving subscription as well~ ^^

It's really motivating me to keep this story up! :>

 

Here's the comments reply~ 

babyharin xDD Well... I don't have a heart to make Hoya such a big jerk who's cheating with her daughter! :p Don't worry~ :p kekeke~

ichiu11 Thx for the comment (and the compliment as well! xD)~ :D I've updated just now! ^^ How is it? =) Hope this chapter don't disappointed you~ =)

Catherine To bad~ :p I have to make Minwoo's change as well in order to make Sanghee's live suffered badly~ :p muahaha... #naughtyme Kidding! ^^V Well, the secret start to reveal now~ :3

 

Thx for you all who are commenting and subscribing here~ :D

SEE YA IN THE NEXT UPDATE~ ^O^ *hug y'all*