Curiosity Overflowing

The Precious One

The times kept going. But as it gone, I sensed the changing of our family’s attitude.

First of all, Heeyoun. She was not in her cutie-bubbly personality lately. She turned quiet all times, and only spoke when being asked. Sometimes, I caught her staring blankly at the window. But whenever I tried to figure what’s wrong with her, she would shrugged casually and told me there was nothing to worry. She always told me that she was just tired and stressed.

“Being a senior student could make you stress sometimes,” she told me one day. “The duties, papers, exams… They drives me nuts…”

“So that’s why you often staring blankly at the window? To release your stress?” I eyed her suspiciously, not really believe her words.

She tensed a bit, but she managed to control her voice when she spoke again,”…Yeah… That’s why…”

Oh, great… What a wonderful LIE…

I knew she was lied, yet I decided to seem oblivious. She was a young adult, anyway. Being her Mom for her past eighteen years told me that she was responsible enough to worth my entrust. So I wouldn’t make a big fuss about it.

I just hope she’ll keep my trust... And even believe me enough to spit out her problem…

But Heeyoun wasn’t the only person who changed.

Lately, I noticed Minwoo turned more quiet. Eventhough he was usually quiet before, but I could told you that this time, his silence was different. He always seemed in deep thought, and he acted strange.

My usual Minwoo would always came home at 4 pm o’clock, since his school ended at those time. But the past few days, he came home too late, mostly at 9 pm. His reasons were always same: he has to do his schoolwork in his classmate’s home. At first, I believed in him. But when those happened again and again… I started to doubt him. I meant, seriously! How much is his schoolwork that demanded to be worked everyday? Even worse, how much school duties that required him to be partnered with other students? So much, so it required him to go home late everynight?

I even don’t need to ask his teachers to know that he lied.

His recent attitudes towards us, his family, were more frustrating. Minwoo used to be a calm ones in our family, but it didn’t mean that he was careless at all about us. Although he was quiet, he always knew us the best. Minwoo told me once, that behind his quietness, he was actually observed us. No wonder, he always be the first who would notice any different in our family, beside me of course.

But later, his quietness really meant it. No longer affectionate he showed to us. He prefer sat alone in his room to eat his meal rather than ate with us. He seemed always in his own worlds, in his own heads.

What frustrating me more was the fact that he drifted away from me. Minwoo never hid something important from me before. He was practically never hid anything from me. But what about now? Although I have a feeling that he hid something BIG from me… Yet, he would not spit it.

He slowly become a stranger to me, his own mother…

Minwoo’s and Heeyoun’s changed was suffocating me enough. But, I have no idea that things could be turned worse than that.

Not until Hoya start to change either.

Of course, he didn’t ever does something extreme, such as hit me or did whatever physical abuse. But he seemed… Cold. We just exchanged limit words. We barely did any skinship now. Things turned from bad to worse, because he used to go home late nowadays. And when he reached home, he always exhausted and too tired. I knew very well, if I insisted him to talk with me at those times, we would end to have some quarrel. So, I kept quiet, eventhough it killed me inside.

I started to miss his sweetnees, his warm smiles, his affection for me. He rarely showed his softness side to me recently. He even snapped at me, once he thought I didn’t do house caring well.

What am I now? His maid?

Everything were messed. Our family was messed. The happiness we felt once started to fade. And to tell you the truth, that was really made me depressed enough.

I was hurting by their action. I was hurting more because they kept their important thing as their secret, not even bother to take care about my feeling, eventhough I always put them first before me.

I’m his wife… I’m their mother… But why do I feel that they have not enough faith in me?

I always thought of them as my precious persons in my life. I was willing to do anything for them. Even if I must sacrificed myself, I would do it. As long as it would kept them happy, I could bear with any pain that might choked me.

But do they think the same about me? Do they even cherish me as their precious person?

Am I worth enough in their life?



 

Nananana~ #singasongtune Another depressed chapter... I guess? :p

Well, my bad~ Just blame my emotional brain~ :p

kekekke~ xD *such a teased Author, am I? :p*

Anyway, I'm truthfully thanking all of you who's keep subscribing and commenting this story! :)) You guys are wonderful! :'> *hug you all*

Feel free to subscribe and leave comments~ :> And befriended me as well~ ^^

 

Here's the comments reply~ :D

babyharin lol! xD I even never thinking of that idea! xD Or maybe... Should I make it that way? :p kekeke~

Catherine Ah... Your comments always encouraging me to keep update! :'> #hugyou Heeyoun is anorexic/ taking a drug? Well, we'll see later~ ;) #winking

 

See ya in next chapter~ ^^ *dissapear into bubble... lol! xD*