Live as We Know It

The Precious One

Sanghee’s POV

I woke up when I felt the sunshine hit my face. I stirred and felt a light weight in my waist. I turned around to see my husband sleep peacefully beside me. A curve of smile started to form in my lips.

I decided to watch him sleep for a while. I run my fingers traced his perfect face. His thick eyebrows, his soft cheeks, his sharp nose, his plum lips…

He’s mine…

The joys overwhelmed me when I thought about it.

My Hoya. A man who has married with me since six years ago. Mine.

Oh, how lucky I am to have him by myself.

“Ouch!” I squeaked a little when I felt him bitted my forefinger lightly. His eyes were still closed, but his lips turned into a mischievous grin. Slowly, he opened his eyes. His twinkled eyes looked at me in amusement.

“Enjoy to watch my-oh-so-handsome-sleepy-face that much?” he plastered a smug smile.

I chuckled and hit his arm lightly. “Conceited as usual.”

He rolled his eyes as he pulled me closer,”But you still love this conceited guy, don’t you?”

I softened. I cupped his face and leaned my face to his. “I love you… Yesterday, now, and forever…” I whispered to his lips before kissed him.

At first, it just an innocent kiss. But soon, it changed into a passionate one. I opened my mouth, and our tongue began to wrestle. We kept kissing until we heard our door being knocked frequently.

“Eomma~” I heard Heeyoun whined outside our room. Hoya heard it as well, and he let out a little sigh. “Sometimes I wish we haven’t children yet.”

“Why?” I raised an eyebrow in amuse.

“So that no one will ruin our moments…” he mumbled.

I giggled as I smacked his forehead lightly,”Too late for hoping that now~”

I got up and made my way to the door. Right after I opened it, my hyperactive 5 years old daughter rushed into our room. She hugged me tightly and ran to our bed.

“Appa!” she squealed then jumped in Hoya’s arms. Hoya laughed and ruffled her hairs.

“Morning, my princess~” Hoya kissed her cheek, made Heeyoun giggled a bit. I smiled affectionately. It always made me glee when I saw their affection towards each other.

“Eomma~” I turned around and saw my son walked to me while rubbed his eyes. Minwoo stared at me with his big round innocent eyes. He kept walking while spread his little arms, asked to be hold. My smiled grew wider as I carried him and kissed his puffy cheeks.

“Morning, my little boy~ Do you sleep well?” I asked him, pushed his bangs aside. He just nodded, seemed too sleepy to answer me. I closed the door and went back to our bed, still held my 3 years old son in my arms. I saw Hoya tickled Heeyoun playfully, a wide grin drew in his handsome face. Heeyoun squealed and sometimes laugh loudly.

“Oh! Here comes our little prince~” Hoya stood up. He took Minwoo from my arms and kissed Minwoo’s cheeks lovingly. Minwoo smiled and hugged his father.

“Gotcha!” Suddenly, Heeyoun ambushed Hoya from the back. Hoya lost his balance and landed into our bed with Minwoo.

“Ow! My princess!” Hoya sat up quickly and tickled Heeyoun again. This time, Minwoo joined his father. Heeyoun squealed in delight and tried to tickle back her brother and her father. Soon, our room filled with laughed and children’s squealed.

I sat in the bed’s edge, watched them playing. I smiled affectionately. Warmth filled my heart when I saw the happiness in their faces.

This is a perfect picture of our happy family…

“Eomma!” I jolted when Heeyoun screamed. She was rolling to my side, avoided Hoya’s tickled while trying to tickle Minwoo back. Her gaze met me, obviously asking for help. I laughed and decided to join their little game.

My life is perfect… I have a caring husband and the sweet children…

What should I ask more?

The happiness I felt now seems so right. I enjoyed every joy that we shared each other. I enjoyed it too much, and I was too naïve to believe that those would last forever. Little did I knew, the happiness blinded me.

It blinded me, until the time revealed the real.


Yippiee~ First chapter already done! :D How is it? Hope, it's not bad! >.<

And I'd like to say my gratitude to....

hazwaniii

 

MY FIST SUBSCRIBER IN AFF EVER! :'D *throwing confetti*

 

I haven't posted the first chapter yet, but you have decided to subscribe my story... Even without you know yet, whether my story would or not...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! REALLY, REALLY THANK YOU! TT^TT *really touched*

I hope this first chapter don't dissapoint you~ :') And still, I'll try my best for working on the upcoming chapter! (^-^)

So, readers... Don't feel hesitate to leave me comments! ^^

Don't worry, I won't bite you! ;) But I'll bite Myungsoo instead! lololol :p JK! ^^V

Hope you enjoy it~ :D