The Truth is Hurt…

The Precious One

 

I stiffed in my seat, still felt really shocked.

Never once in my dream, I imagine that Heeyoun will ruined my trust to her…

L.Joe, however, looked calmly.

“Again?” He asked casually, played with the cup of coffee in front of him.

Instantly, I narrowed my eyes.

What does it mean? Have it happened before?

 “Oppa… Eoddoke?” Heeyoun seemed frustration now.

“You know what I’m gonna say,” L.Joe took a sip of his coffee. “Abort it.”

My eyes widened to his simple stated.

How dare he suggest that?!

“I can’t…” Heeyoun tried her best to hold her tears. “I can’t kill it… I can’t kill our child…”

“Why can’t you? You have done it twice before,” L.Joe replied her.

I swore, if I have a heart disease, I would be die right a this moment because of the facts I heard just now.

Twice? Heeyoun did abortion twice? Did they really go that far?

“Yes, I did,” Heeyoun closed her eyes slowly. “That’s why, I can’t did it for the third… I keep feeling like a sinner all this time, Oppa! I…” tears drop from her eyes,”I… The feeling of kill my own child is burden me… I can’t take it anymore, Oppa…”

“You have to take it.”

Those bastard L.Joe! How come he still can answer Heeyoun casually?!

“I can’t…” Heeyoun started to cry. “Instead of suggest me to abort it, why can’t you just take the responsibility, Oppa?! Marry me! And we can raise our child together!”

“You know well why I can’t.” L.Joe answered. “We are still young. We still creating our future. And I can’t imagine myself to be a husband, a daddy to be exact… I don’t want to take the whole responsibility… To create my own family right now…”

L.Joe looked away, while Heeyoun cried harder now.

That’s it.

I can’t stay still anymore.

I immediately stood up and walking to their table in rush. Without warning, I slapped L.Joe really hard. Both of them looked at me in surprise.

“Eom... Eomma…” Heeyoun stuttered. I yanked her from her seat.

“You! Little bastard! How come you get my daughter pregnant if you don’t want to take the responsibility, huh?! You are really a cowards!” I vented my anger to him. We were the center of attention in this café now, but I couldn’t stop my mouth to scold him.

Let people think what they wanna think. I wont’ giving the ing damn care for now.

“But it’s ok… I don’t want a coward like you to be my son-in-law either! Start from now, don’t even bother Heeyoun again!” I yelled at him before dragged Heeyoun outside. Heeyoun just followed me silently, even didn’t protested when I grabed her hand too tight.

Finally, I stopped when we reached our favorite park, the one which always being visited by our family the most. I turned around to face her, but she immediately looked away, obviously tried to avoided my eyes.

“Why did you never tell me?” I asked her, my voice filled with disappointment. Heeyoun hung his head low, still didn’t say any words.

I sighed and pulled her into my embrace. I felt her stiffed because of my sudden action.

“Just let it out, Heeyoun-ah…” I whispered. I her hairs affectionately, while the pain inside my heart started to grow more. Soon, her arms hug me back, and I felt her tears stained my clothes.

I’m sorry… I failed to protect you...

I hug her tighter, crying as well in her shoulder. I couldn’t help but thought that I was too, took a part of her big mistake.

How come I being so stupid? How come I being so blind?

I’m really not a good mother…


 

To the next chapter! :D -->