Something’s Fishy (Second Sense)

The Precious One

 

It’s about 4 pm when Minwoo finally back home.

“Welcome home, dear~” I greeted him when he passed me on the way to his room.

“Hi, Eomma,” he smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back and caressed his backed gently.

 “How’s school, dear?” I asked him as we pulled away.

“So-so,” he answered, nodded his head.

“ ‘so-so’ as in?” I tilted my head and stared at him curiously.

He grinned,” So-so… As always, the teachers announced I got the best marks in all the tests I did yesterday.” He nodded triumphantly, while flashed me his eyes smile.

I chuckled when I see his smile. Somehow his smile reminded me to my older brother, Sunggyu. The only different was Sunggyu’s smile would make his eyes ‘disappear’ in a thin line, meanwhile Minwoo’s eyes would still appeared a bit.

“That’s my great son!” I patted his shoulder, totally proud. Minwoo grinned once again. He kissed my cheeks before went to his room for changed his uniform. I stared at his back figure for a while, before went back to cook.

Time’s flew too fast. I thought as I stirred my cuisine. It seemed like I just got married to Hoya yesterday, then gave birth to Heeyoun and Minwoo a while ago. But now, Heeyoun was on her senior year in her high school, while Minwoo was in his junior year at the same school. Soon, Heeyoun would rolled for college, and Minwoo made his way in his sophomore years.

It’s suffocating me to know that someday they will leave me… That someday they need to spread their wings, far away from me, to reach their dreams…

 I was still in deep thought when I prepared the dinner in the dining room.

“Eomma?”

I snapped my mind when I saw Minwoo’s face right in front of mine. His eyes looked concerned.

“What’s wrong?” He stared at me intently, seemed a bit worry.

I stared back, and before I could control myself, a question slipped on my mouth,”Will you still love me, concerned to me, even take care of me, when you have turned to an adult someday?”

Minwoo seemed surprised at my question, but his lips cracked a smile. He hugged me tightly for a while before answered my question.

“Of course I will,” he whispered. “I will never ever stop loving you, or caring for you… Because you’re my only Mom in this world.”

His words warmth my heart.

He pulled back and flashed his smile. “No matter how far I go, in the end, I’ll still come into you. Because there’s no other person in this world that understand me well, as well as myself, except you, Eomma…”

I smiled back and hugged him, ”Thank you, dear… I love you too…”

“Oh, and I think,” he said while pulled back,”Heeyoun Noona will think of you the way I do… So, no need to worry, Eomma! Although someday, we have to go away from you to reach our dreams, we’ll never leave you alone.. Our hearts will always be there for you, and we will come back to you…”

I felt my cheeks flushed.

“How… do you know? I mean, I never mention about my fear of loosing you and Heeyoun.. But… Yeah… How do you know?” I mumbled a question.

Minwoo chuckled and kissed my red cheeks. “Eomma is my Eomma… How come I don’t know what you’re thinking?” He winked and made his way to his seat.

Oh… I almost forget that sometimes Minwoo understand me too well… I rolled my eyes and took the opposite seat, watching him ate and sometimes made some conversation with him. I haven’t eat yet because I wanted to eat with Hoya when he reached home later. Minwoo went to his room for studied after that, left me alone in the couch, waiting for Heeyoun and Hoya backed.

At nearly 8 pm, Heeyoun finally backed home. She looked tired and a bit pale.

“Are you sick?” I asked concerned.

“Huh? No, I’m fine… Just a bit tired..” she answered me, flashed a weakly smile to convince me, and started to go towards her room.

“Heeyoun-ah,” She turned to face me. “Have you eaten?” She just nodded. She turned her back and walked further.

I wonder what’s wrong with my daughter… I frowned a little as I watched her last step on the highest stair before she totally disappeared from my sight.

As I kept watching the stair, I heard the front door swung open. I turned around and saw Hoya made his steps near me. He looked extremely tired.

“Welcome home, yeobo,” I smiled and hugged him. Right after that, I smelled the strange scent in his shirt.

It’s not his scent… Not mine either… Who’s this scent belong?

I was taken aback when he swiftly pulled me away from his arms, even without hugged me back.

“Mianhae, yeobo… I’m too tired…” He looked away and went to our share room. I quickly ran after him and stood in front of him.

“Don’t you want to eat? I’ve made your favorite dishes today.” I beamed. He sighed.

“No, sorry… I’ve eaten with my colleague before…” And with that, he passed me and go to the bathroom. I kept staring at him.

Something’s fishy…

A voice in my heart knew it…

But I don’t want to admit it…

...Yet.


Did I tell you that lately I've been so busy with my own bussiness, so that probabily there's not update again in this WHOLE January? :o

Well, good news for you! :p

It's so surprising, but... I DON'T HAVE TO HIATUS 'TILL THE END OF JANUARY~ XDDDD *jumping around like a little kid*

Actually, I kinda have pretty much free time now~ :3 So, I'll try my best to do the next chapter well! :D

Let's just pray that nothing will ruin my mood, and that I won't have writers block~ :p kekeke~

Oh, and it's REALLY surprising me to see that my subscribers increase! :D

THANK YOU~ TT^TT REALLY, REALLY THANK YOU~ TT___________TT *hug you all*

I'll try to continue write the next chapter with all my might to please you all~ :'*

So, what do you think 'bout this chapter? :D Feel free to comments~ ^^ (and subscribe as well! :p kekekeke~ #greedy)

See ya in next chapter~ ^-^/ #waveshand