Yes or No?

Rivals' Love Story

A/N: Hello~ this will be my last update for this week. I’m going out of town this week because we’re celebrating the Holy week on our province. Hahaha! I’m so excited.

*Kyuhyun’s POV*

“Can we be real friends this time?”

I was lost for a moment. I was surprise by her question. I mean, since childhood we’ve been rivals, so why now? Why so sudden she wants to be my friend? Yeah, I agree that we can be good friends ‘coz we know each other since childhood. But, isn’t it too late?

“Yeah, besides since you become her ‘friend’ for the past week you’ve been receiving too many pains from her” my devil popped out.

“There’s never been a too late in things this. And you need to admit that this past week, you’ve became happy because of her” my angel butted in.

‘I don’t remember being happy because of her.’ I thought.

“See? That’s why you should tell her NO” my devil said.

‘Isn’t that a bit harsh? I mean, she gathers courage to ask me but I’ll just tell her no.’ I thought.

“Just when do you become nice Kyu? Can’t you remember that you’re always like that to her? Teasing her and pissing her until she walked out? Besides, you are evilKyu” my devil speaks up.

“Don’t listen to him. Teasing and pissing her is so different than being harsh. And to tell you, you don’t remember being happy because of her because you’re denying it. Also, it’s really rude to reject a girl” my angel said.

‘Yeah…I think you’re right” I thought.

“No boy. If you listen to that angel it only means one thing, you’re giving up your title being evilKyu” my devil argued.

“You can still have that title even though you listen to me and become her friend” my angel speaks up.

“No you can’t. What’s the part of ‘evilKyu’ you don’t understand? If you listen to that angel you’ll become angelKyu. Yuck! It’s disgusting” my devil argues back.

“Hah! AngelKyu is more nice to hear than evilKyu don’t you think? And if angelKyu is disgusting then it simply means that evilKyu is so much disgusting” my angel mocked.

“Yah!” my devil snapped.

“Yah!” my angel snapped back.

‘Yah! You’re not helping me with the issue.’ I thought.

“Sorry” they chorus.

‘So what now?’ I asked.

“Just tell her no then smile at her. I’m sure she’ll be stun by that and she’ll forget to ask you why you reject her. That’s the time you can walk out and leave her” my devil said.

“Pabo! If you do that she’ll be hurt because of your rejection. And though she’ll be stun, she can still ask you the reason later on” my angel said.

“Then if you meet her again, repeat your action, smile at her and leave her again” my devil said.

“If that happens more often, she’ll be immune by your smile. Then there comes a day when you need to confront her” my angel speaks.

‘So, I need to say yes.’ I thought.

“Yes!” my angel echoed.

“No!” my devil protest.

‘Aish! So confusing!’ I thought.

“Kyuhyun sshi…” Kyurin called me in confusing tone, breaking my thoughts. I look at her.

“Kyuhyun ah sounds nice right? More specially Kyuhyun oppa. If you want her to be call by her by that then tell her yes” my angel said.

“It sounds disgusting. Just tell her no…” my devil said.

“Um…-!” I nervously spoke up but I got cut by Ms. Kim.

“Cho Kyuhyun sshi, I need to speak to you” she said, telling me to come with her.

‘Ms. Kim you’re a life saver.’ I thought as I excused myself to Kyurin and went with Ms. Kim. I mentally wipe my invincible sweat at my forehead then let out a sigh.

‘That was a close one. I can’t really tell her my answer now.’ I thought.

“You can run this time, but next time you can’t” my angel said.

“Yeah…” my devil unbelievably agrees.

 

A/N: so out of blue right? Sorry! This just suddenly popped out in my mind while I’m having a writer’s block. Hahaha!! Well, I’ll meet you guys again after Holy Week! Have a nice and blessed week. I’m out~! Chow~ ♥