Lies in Love

Rivals' Love Story

A/N: Sorry!! I took a long time before this update. It’s just that our internet connection is not functioning well. I’m really sorry. Anyway, here’s the update. It’s the play itself. Yay for the play!! :]

Narrator:Cho Kyuhyun is a famous teen singer in his country. He’s arrogant, sophisticated, and has a bad boy looks and attitudes that makes his fan girls drool and want him more. Until one day he met a girl named Cho Kyurin. A girl who has a simple and peaceful life. Cho Kyurin is simple, innocent, nice and the exact opposite of him. At first, Kyurin don’t know that Kyuhyun is famous because he keeps it a secret from her. They become so close to each other and started to fall in love with each other. Kyurin loves Kyuhyun for who he is, without knowing that he’s famous. On the other hand, Kyuhyun also loves Kyurin for who she is. They keep their relationship for almost a year when some reporters/media discover it. That’s the time when everything started to fall out of their hands.

Kyurin: *shock* You’re…C-Cho K-Kyuhyun? The famous teen star in o-our country?

Kyuhyun: *nods his head*

Kyurin: W-Why didn’t you tell me? *feels hurt*

Kyuhyun: Because when I’m with you I forget everything around me. You accept me for who I am. You love me as me and not because I’m that famous teen star.

Kyurin: All this time, I thought you’re being true to me. *tearing up*

Kyuhyun: I am! *looking at her eyes*

Kyurin: Why do I have to learn this for other person? Am I not worth of your trust? *mostly saying to herself*

Kyuhyun: You are worth of my trust. Don’t say that cheonsa.

Kyurin: Then why-!

Kyuhyun: *suddenly hugs her tight* because I’m scared! It’s my first time in my life to feel this scared.

Kyurin: S-Scared?

Kyuhyun: Yes. I’m scared that if you know I’m famous, you’ll avoid me. And that thought hurts me a lot. And also, I know that when you know I’m famous you’ll treat me differently. I don’t want that. Mostly, I don’t want to lose you that’s why I’m very scared.

Kyurin: You know me better…*sobbing*

Kyuhyun: I’m so sorry.

Kyurin: Oppa, be true to me. Why are you hiding our relationship? Is it because you’re famous? You’re scared that I’ll ruin your image because you got hooked up to a girl like me? *looks at Kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun: *shock then look at Kyurin* don’t you ever say that. I want it secret because I’m afraid of hurting you. I’m just protecting you. Now that the media knows about you, you’re life won’t be peaceful anymore and things around you will start to mess up. I want to prevent that that’s why I keep it a secret. *saying sincerely*

Kyurin: Oppa~ promise me this; that there will be no secrets between us. I hate being left behind.

Kyuhyun: I promise. Thanks for understanding me. Saranghae cheonsa. * kisses her forehead*

Kyurin: I love you too, Oppa. *hugs him tightly*

Narrator: After that, things get really mess up but these keep their relationship strong. Not long after their first anniversary, another problem came to them. This time, looks like the whole world is their enemy. Both of them didn’t know that this would happen and they don’t know if they can survive it.

Kyuhyun: *talking to someone at the phone* Bwo? No! I won’t do it. I don’t care about what they’ll think.

???: Think Kyuhyun! You’re ruining your life. And also not only your life will be ruins, but also her life and the life of the people around you that supports you.

Kyuhyun: But-!

???: Brake up with her. Do it for her, for yourself, for everyone around you and for our family.

Kyuhyun: No, Appa. I won’t do it. I can’t.

Kyu’s Appa: You already saw the news right? About your raging fans? They don’t like Kyurin to be with you.

Kyuhyun: I told you Appa, I don’t care about what they say nor think. I’ll let them see and understand why I choose Kyurin to love.

Kyu’s Appa: Kyu, not all of your fans can understand that.

Kyuhyun: I still don’t care. I love her and I’ll protect her from them.

Kyu’s Appa: If you really love her, you know that this is the best for her. Maybe you can protect her physically from your fans and media. But emotionally, after hearing what they say about her and call her, even though she looks strong outside, you still cannot deny the fact that she is hurting very badly deep inside.

Kyuhyun: …

Kyu’s Appa: I know that you already know what to do Kyu. I need to go, I still have many things to work on. Take care son. Bye! *hangs up*

Kyuhyun: If t-this is w-what’s the best…I’m s-sorry Kyurin. I’ll do what’s the best. *quietly sobbing* *dialing Kyurin’s number*

Kyurin: *after 3 rings* Hello? Oppa?

Kyuhyun: C-Cheonsa… *voice a little bit cracking up*

Kyurin: Oppa, gwenchana?

Kyurin: I’m fine, just a little bit tired.

Kyurin: You shouldn’t waste your time to call me oppa. You should take a rest. *voice very concern*

Kyuhyun: *quietly sobbing* …

Kyurin: Oppa, are you still there?

Kyuhyun: Y-yeah…

Kyurin: Why do you call me oppa? And seriously oppa, you need to sleep now.

Kyuhyun: I-I just want to hear your voice cheonsa.

Kyurin: Oppa…

Kyuhyun: *sigh* Can we..?

Kyurin: Yes Oppa?

Kyuhyun: *take a deep breath* Can we meet tomorrow morning at the park?

Kyurin: Tomorrow? Ok.

Kyuhyun: Someone will pick you up so be ready by 10 am ok?

Kyurin: Deh Oppa.

Kyuhyun: I’ll rest now cheonsa. I love you. And I’ll always love you. No matter what happens remember that. *saying sincerely*

Kyurin: I love you too oppa. Good night.

Kyuhyun: Good night cheonsa. *hangs up*

Narrator: The next day at the park…

Kyurin: *sees Kyuhun, runs to him and hugs him* Oppa…

Kyuhyun: *forcibly removes Kyurin’s hand around him, turns around to look at Kyurin and keep a cold straight face*

Kyurin: O-Oppa? *look at Kyuhyun’s cold eyes*

Kyuhyun: Don’t oppa me Kyurin sshi. Also, don’t ever hug me. *saying so coldly*

Kyurin: What d-do you mean? *stepping closer*

Kyuhyun: *moving away* Don’t come any closer to me Kyurin sshi. I don’t want any of you around me. It’s…disgusting!

Kyurin: *looks at him very hurtful*

Kyuhyun: Don’t l-look at me like that!

Kyurin: *lowers her head and started crying* Kyuhyun oppa…w-what happen to y-you?

Kyuhyun: Nothing happens to me.

Kyurin: B-but I can’t understand…?

Kyuhyun: I’ll make you understand. I don’t want you anymore. I’m tired of you. We shouldn’t be together. We’re not even compatible. I’m just playing around with you. I got tired so let’s stop. I don’t want to see you or interact with you so let’s not see each other anymore. If people see me with you, I’ll just ruin my image. *saying harshly*

Kyurin: *slaps Kyuhyun* So, I’m just your toy?! How dare you!? You just play with me and my feelings! I thought you were true to me but you’re just lying. What kind of monster are you?!

Kyuhyun: I don’t care what you say. I need to go; I still have many things to do. Things that is more important than you, a lowlife person. *walks away*

Kyurin: *falls on her knees, put her hands to cover her face* I h-hate you Cho k-Kyuhyun!! You’re such a liar. Y-you’re a monster. I hate that I let myself l-love you so much! *crying hardly while mumbling to herself*

Kyuhyun: *at his car, started to crying* I hate myself. * saw Kyurin far away, crying on her knees* I’m so sorry cheonsa. This is the best way I know I can protect you. I’m so sorry. Saranghae Cho Kyurin. *whisper to himself*

(Kyuhyun sings Let’s Not…)

i soon gani majimak irago geutolok saranghan geu dehga eh
nun dollilyuh hehdo oolmyuh meldallyuhdo geunyang shiltamyuh heh uhjimeul malhan naya

nan hangsang ganghan chukman hajiman pyungseng nuh hana jikil jashin ubssuh dduhnan
bigubhan namjaya

dashin na gateun saram saranghaji malgo
dashin geuriwuhhal saram mandeulji malgo
nuhman barabogo nuh anim an dwesuh
harudo mot buttil mankeum saranghae jooneun saram manna jaebal

nun apa nal jabeuryuh hajiman
pyungseng neh gyutten haengbokhaejil jashin ubtneun
bigubhan yuhjaya

dashin na gateun saram saranghaji malgo
dashin geuriwuhhal saram mandeulji malgo
nuhman barabogo nuh anim an dwesuh
harudo mot buttil mankeum saranghae jooneun saram manna

unjen ga oori heh uhjimeul hoohweh handaedo ibyul bakkehneun nan haejoolgeh ubssuh

jinan shiganeul sehmyuh apa oolji malgo
jinan babo gateun sarang geuriwuh malgo
nuhman barabogo nuh anim an dwesuh
saranghae jooneun saram manna jaebal haengbok hagileul
doobun dashineun majoochiji malja

(Translation)

Saying that this moment is the last to you whom I loved so much
Even if you try to turn it back
Even if you hold onto me crying
I was the one who said no and bid our farewell

I always act strong
But I’m a cowardly man
Didn’t have the confidence to protect you forever and left

Don’t love someone like me again
Don’t make someone to miss again
One who looks at only you and needs only you
Meet someone who loves you so much
They can’t go a day without you
Please

Hurting, you try to hold me back
But I’m a cowardly man
Who doesn’t have the confidence to give happiness to anyone beside her

Don’t love someone like me again
Don’t make someone to miss again
One who looks at only you and needs only you
Meet someone who loves you so much
They can’t go a day without you

Even if we are ever to regret our breakup
I can’t do anything but give you our farewell

Don’t cry in pain
Counting the time that’s passed
Don’t miss a foolish love that’s already passed
One who looks at only you and needs only you
Meet someone who loves you so much
They can’t go a day without you

Please
I hope that you’ll be happy
Let’s never meet again

Narrator: One year had passed. Kyurin move on and found a new life with her new boyfriend. On the other hand, Kyuhyun regrets what he had done when he saw once Kyurin with her boyfriend. He still wants her for he still loves her. He wants second chance, to tell Kyurin the reason why he said those mean things to her. And above that, to start with her again.

(Kyuhyun sings Reset)

nuh ijeh jungmal amooluhchi annyamyunsuh nun iddageum byul il anin deut neh geh mootji
jungmal nehga amooluhchi anna bo ini? geuruhni?
nan ajikdo nuhreul bomyun gaseumi apa geumsehrado noonmooli ssodajilggabwa
eh ssuh nan babo churum ootgo itneun gul moreuni
ijen uhdduhgeh nuhwa nehga (dashi yejun churum chingoo il soo itni?)
jungmal geurul soo itni? geurun guhni?

Press the reset, press press the reset nan nul nuhmaneul bogo itneundeh
Press the reset, press press the reset nan nul nuhleul ijeul soo ubneundeh
Press the reset, press press the reset neh appehsuh itneun nul uhdduhkeh no eulaneun guhni?
Press the reset, press press the reset

[Rap] geudehyuh mooseun malilado heh yo geuri oomeh gaseumsoki mi uh geudehdo geulutago tell me
neh shimjangi mumchwuh bulyuh soomi makyuh neh sangchuhneun amooljiga ana
oneuldo geudeh ubneun binjali goosuk goosuk gadeukhi noonmooli mejjyuh
hokshilado geudeh guhgi olgga neh senggak gaggeumina halgga goonggeumheh michil gut gatta
ilun neh mam geudehneun algga saranghae saranghae yaksokhalggeh son ggwak jabeulgeh
mi anheh mi anheh dol ahwajo press the reset

jungmal oolin jungmal dolagal soo ubseulgga geunal oori chu eum majoochutdun geunallo
geunallo dolagal soon ubseulgga jehbal oh jehbal
uhjjuhmyun.. hokshilado.. manyakeh.. nuhdo ehssuh naleul wiheh ootgo itdamyun
jungmal geulun gulamyun ijeh dolawa

Press the reset, press press the reset nan nul nuhmaneul bogo itneundeh
Press the reset, press press the reset nan nul nuhleul ijeul soo ubneundeh
Press the reset, press press the reset neh appehsuh itneun nul uhdduhkeh no eulaneun guhni?
Press the reset, press press the reset

chalali nehga dduhnaya halgga ijeh no ahjooneun geh nuleul wihan il ilgga hajiman
nareul yongsuh heh geurul soo ubssuh nulleul ijoolsoo ubssuh dolawa

Press the reset, press press the reset nan nul nuhmaneul bogo itneundeh
Press the reset, press press the reset nan nul nuhleul ijeul soo ubneundeh
Press the reset, press press the reset neh appehsuh itneun nul uhdduhkeh no eulaneun guhni?
Press the reset, press press the reset

(Translation)

You ask me if I really don’t feel anything or if nothing’s wrong from time to time
Do I really look like nothing is wrong?
Do I?
Even now when I look at you my heart hurts
Even if it’s for a moment
I try hard not to let my tears fall
Don’t you know that I’m smiling like a fool?
Now how can you and I become friends like before?
Can we really be like that?
Can we really?

Press the reset
Press press the reset
I’m looking at you
Only you
Press the reset
Press press the reset
You, I can’t forget you
Press the reset
Press press the reset
How am I to let go of the person who’s standing in front of me
Press the reset
Press press the reset

[Rap] You
Please say something
That your heart is aching with longing too
Like me
Tell me
My heart stops
I can’t breathe
My wounds don’t heal
I patch up the empty holes you left with tears today too
By any chance, would you go there?
Think about me occasionally?
Thinking this, I go crazy
Do you know this heart of mine?
I love you I love you
I promise you
I’ll hold your hand tight
I’m sorry I’m sorry
Come back to me
Press the reset

Can we really not go back to how we were
To the day when we first bumped into each other
I guess we can’t go back to that day
please, oh please
Possibly
Maybe
If you too are smiling for my sake
If it’s really like that
Come back now

Press the reset
Press press the reset
I’m looking at you
Only you
Press the reset
Press press the reset
You, I can’t forget you
Press the reset
Press press the reset
How am I to let go of the person who’s standing in front of me
Press the reset
Press press the reset

Rather, should I leave first?
Is letting you go something I do for you?
But forgive me
I can’t do it
I can’t forget you
Come back

Press the reset
Press press the reset
I’m looking at you
Only you
Press the reset
Press press the reset
You, I can’t forget you
Press the reset
Press press the reset
How am I to let go of the person who’s standing in front of me
Press the reset
Press press the reset

Narrator: But then a memory flashes into his mind. It is when he once saw Kyurin. She’s so happy and her life now is peaceful.

Kyuhyun: No…we can’t go back. I can’t ruin your happiness and life again. You better off without me. Goodbye cheonsa. *sadly says as his tears are falling*

Narrator: Now, he’s walking alone in darkness, going to the path he chooses to live and hoping to see the person who can give his life a light once again.

*The End*

 

A/N: So…how is it? Mianhe if I skip some parts. Hehehe! I had a hard time writing this chapter. Anyway, comments please! ^^