-- Your Vow --

Stay in my heart, Please...

Special Thanks To : JetiHyun .... U help me a lot Buddy :)))

*bow* *bow* *bow*


- CHAPTER 2 -

 

"I know i'm being selfish here Kim, but it's not only about me, it's about all the workers, all the hard work, you know how hard i build this company, i don't wanna loose it like this, not now. And Jessica will  agree, if you give her your permission, so please Kim... We've been friends since forever with that Jung's family... Help me... " Mr hwang begged Mr Kim.

 

Mr Kim  remained silent, his daughter just died, even they didn't get her remains body, due to the exploded car. And here his long time friends begging for him to replaced her daughter's place to marrying tiffany. Unbelievable...

Finally Mr Kim agreed about the marriage, deep inside his heart he couldn't believe it, he couldn't forgive himself for giving her daughter place to jessica, to  marry Taeyeon's lover, Tiffany. Why ?? Coz her daughter just died a few hours ago.... But he knew, Jessica would be the right choice and best person to replaced her own daughter.

" Taeyeon ah.. This is the best right now, huh? Please forgive me, sweety ... At this time we shouldn't do this, not after your death, sweetheart... Not after... Oh my god...." Mr Kim started to, he felt so guilty for her daughter's death.

 

- 30 minutes before the wedding -

 

"So, Kim already agree, jessica... Please get ready... I'm sorry and i... I... I owe you so much... Sorry for letting you to be mix up with my problem, and .. I see you later... " after said that words, Mr Hwang left the room... Left Jessica alone in front of a mirror looking at herself with her wedding dress, she mean Taeyeon's wedding dress. A lone tears started to fall in her face,

 

"Taeyeon ah... Taenggoo... Taeng... i do it for you, like what i've promised you... So please comeback... I hope you will still alive... ". Jessica remembered her last word before she left to the trip.

- Flashback-

"Till i comeback, you must take care of her, will you promise me??? " Taeyeon said.

"I Will.. " jessica said.

" You Promise me sica, make sure you will do it ... " Taeyeon smiled widely.

--end of flashback-

" Taenggo, i'll take care of her until you comeback... U'll be back, right ? " Jessica said to herself. She needed to meet Tiffany before the wedding, so she was looking for another room to find her.

 

Knock... Knock ...

"Tiffany...? "

"Jessica..."

"....."

"Jessica, i believe that Tae tae still alive, i can feel it... I...i... " Tiffany let her tears falling.

" I know fany ah... This situation totally ridiculous... But i've promised Taeyeon that i'll take care of you till her back... So until that time let's do this wedding for your family... And let find her after this wedding... Shall we ?"

 

" Je...jessicaa... "

" Just believe me, let me stay by your side till that time come.. Till her comeback... Or till your company much better and we can divorce at that time... "

" Hhow... You..."

"Believe me, it's not easy for me... I know you love Taeyeon so much and viceverca, i know that Taeyeon just die a few hours ago... And yet we still have to get married for your company sake, i know it, Tiffany... I know it... Taeyeon is my bestfriend, my sister... If your company shatter to pieces she won't be happy... So let's do it right now... And we'll find Taeyeon after this"  she said to Tiffany... Almost whispered.

 

"Jess... It's too much for you... I can't"

"Do it for Taeyeon, Fany ah... Just... " Jessica was speechless, didn't know what to say again... It just too sudden, and she wasn't ready, neither did Tiffany.. But they have to.... For her future... Also Taeyeon's love.

"I guess we'll meet on the altar then... " Tiffany said.

"Sure, i'll see u there... " when Jessica about to turned around and left, tiffany called her

"Jess..."

"Hmm..."

"Just... Sorry... Sorry for involving you to this complicated situation" she said, and Jessica just give her a small smile and left her.

 

-- June 2014 the wedding--

 

 

Finally the wedding been held, some of the guest been shocked to see the two bride. It's not Taeyeon and Tiffany Wedding instead of Jessica and Tiffany Wedding. Never in Jesssica and Tiffany's mind that they were going to get married like this... Not in this situation. The Priest started the ceremony, Jessica and Tiffany now facing each other, both of them felt nervous and awkward. Then The priest told Jessica and Tiffany to did the vow now,

 

" I Jessica Jung Sooyeon, take you, Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, to be my Wife... " Jessica held her breath, recalling Taeyeon's memory. With a trembelling voice she finished her vow...

" To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us apart"

 

Now Tiffany's turn,

" I Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, take you Jessica Jung Sooyeon to be my Wife To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us apart " a lone tears could be seen falling from tiffany's eyes.

Seeing this both Mr Hwang and Mr Kim have a mix feeling that feel so complicated inside their mind.

 

" With that vow, i announce both of you as wife and wife, you may kiss the bride" the priest said.

Instead of kissing Tiffany on her lips, Jessica just kissed her on her forehead. So here they were being a new married couple with a complicated situation and a long journey that waiting for their life... Every guest started to cheering the new wed couple, until finally jessica's eyes meet Mr Kim's.

"Congratulation, dear... "

"Uncle... I... "

"Don't be sica ah... But i'm really sorry dear... I've got to go, preparing Taeyeon's funeral, take care of Tiffany... She's Taeyeon's life" Then Mr Kim left.

 

 

They didn't enjoy their wedding party, they just wanna screwed this time and started to findTaeyeon. Jessica was staring to Tiffany, she's totally lost in her mind, never Jessica knew that she looked so adorable today even with her sadden face.

'Goshhh... What am i thinking about ?? Come on sica ... She's Taeyeon's not yours' Jessica thought

"Sica..." Mr Hwang said

"Yes, Uncle Hwang ??"

"'Call me dad from now on... Erghh.. Since you've been married to Tiffany, so i guess she will move to your's place... Until everything  goes well, is that okay ?"

"Daddy.... !!?" Tiffany shouted

"That's okay uncle... Mmh i mean dad... It's okay fany ah just for temporarry... We can do this... " Jessica stated

"Well then.... Tiffany you can prepare for your things... Just bring the important thing first, tomorrow mr park will send the rest of your stuff" Mr hwang Said. Jessica knew Tiffany dissagreed with her father, but she started to walk to her room preparing her stuff while Jessica wait for her before headed to her place.

 

"Jessica ... Please take care of Tiffany.... I know i'm really such a looser father for her, but please until everything get better... Pleasee treat Tiffany well.. " Mr Hwang said

"Suu... Sure uncle... I mean... Dad... After all Tiffany is my wife now..." Jessica laughed bitterly

When Tiffany was ready with her luggages, they were going to Jessica's apartment.

"Ready?? " Jessica said, and she just nodded slightly.


Jessica and Tiffany arrived at Jessica’s apartment. It wasn't a big or a small one though since Jessica was lived alone in here. But it was a cozy yet comfortable one.

"We are here...." Jessica said

"Wow... This is a nice one, Jess."

"Uh... Not really, this is just a simple one apartment since I live alone, so I don't really need a big one"

"No Jess, you really have a nice place... "

"Yeah... Taenggoo said too... She likes to spend her time here and bring her office papers. Hahaha" Jessica laughed awkwardly.

"Tae... Tae." Tiffany whispered bitterly, Jessica could see that her eyes starting to watery, makes her felt guilty for makeTiffany remembered about Taeng.

"I.. I'm so sorry tiffany... I.. I don't mean that. "

"No... It's ok Jess... I just.. You know how complicated our situation, I don't even have time to recall Taeyeon memories like this makes me feel so bad... I'm a bad lover for her." Tiffany sobbed and Jessica tried to stop that tears, but her tears keep falling uncontrollably, make Jessica felt more horrible and started to crying with her as well.

Jessica hold Tiffany face and lift her chin to facing her and said,

"Heyy... Don't say that... If you are a bad lover, then how about me?? I'm a traitor then... Married my best friend's fiancee??"

"It's not true, jess... You're not!! "

"Then stop blaming yourself okay, no need to worry. I know Taeyeon would understand our situation, even uncle Kim can understand about this. So stop crying, we'll find Taenggoo, we'll find her and get you back with her... Okay~"

"Je... Jessica... "

"So... Cheer up Fany-ah, I bet you must be tired and need sometimes to be alone. So there's a bedroom on the right, you can prepare your stuff and make yourself comfortable."

"Oh... Yes.. So...?"

"Sooooo~?"

-- Awkward silent--

 

"Then how about you? Where are you going to sleep? "

"Umm... I'll sleep on the couch today since I only have one bedroom. Tomorrow I'll change my work room to be my bedroom ‘cause it's a big one too"

"No!! No jess I'll sleep on the couch and you take the bedroom, okay"

"Nah... Fany...I'm okay with that, in fact, most of the time I end up slept on the couch than my bed..."

"Oh... Come on Jess, everybody knows how you love your bed mostly" Tiffany argued

"Well. Ah.. Hahaha... Just for tonight Fany, you need your rest too and remember you are my guest here. So just get the room okay, I'm totally fine with it." Jessica said just to assure Tiffany that She was really ok.

 

A minute of silence, till Tiffany agreed with Jessica then she headed to the bedroom and prepare her stuff. After changing her clothes to the comfortable one, Jessica took her pillow and blanket then drop herself to the couch, try to remind for what happened today. Yesterday she was a free single yet y girl, but now. she was looking to at the ring on my finger,

 

"I'm a married woman now huh??”

Jessica tried to sleep but She couldn't, Taeyeon's death still stuck in her mind. She'll started to find about her tomorrow, and I'm wondering if Tiffany  already slept or not because it's not that easy for her too.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, please be save... For your Fany..." Jessica whispered while letting the sleep take over her.

-----------------------

Morning came and Jessica awake because of the smell of delicious pancake from the kitchen, "wait what??? Pancake?? !! On my kitchen??!! I open up my eyes widely and get the answer by Tiffany's voice'

"Morning Jess ... Let's have a breakfast, go and fresh yourself now then join me after you’re done."

"Faa. Fany ah... You don't have to"

"What?? At least it's all that I can do for you now... And I am sorry that I know just how to make you pancakes, you know that I'm bad at cooking. So, hurry up Jess... "

 

"Ok. I'll be back then". Jessica headed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and starting to take a bath before joining Tiffany on the dining table.

----------------------

JeTi has their breakfast together in silence atmosphere. Both of them get so lost in their own mind and finally, Jessica tried to break the silence.

"So, how your sleep last night?"

"I can't sleep well actually"

"No wonder, I can see your big eyes bag there" Jessica chuckled.

"........"

"........"

"........"

-- Another awkward silence--

"Mmh... Tiffany..."

"Hmmm"

"So, I'll start to find Taeyeon's location of the accident today and try to figure it out. I hope by that maybe we can have hints about her... "

"Really?? You think so?" Tiffany suddenly felt more enthusiastic.

"Yeah. I'll contact special agent to find out about this, so let's do it together"

"Thanks, Jess..."

"You welcome... Taeyeon is my best friend, remember?" Jessica said.

*Kring Kring*

 

Jessica excused herself to picked up the phone,

 

"Hallo... Ohhh... Yeah of course dad. I'll be there in 30 minutes. See you their dad..." Jessica hang up her phone.

"Fany ... I need to go to the office now, your father need me to hold a meeting about merging our company... I'll see you later okay"

"What? You have to settle it this fast?? "

"Yeah... Why? It is good, right? Why you are looking so disappointed?" Jessica frowned.

"Huh?? Er.. I'm not... It's just, Jess... You need a rest too Jess, you have..”

"Naahh. It's okay Tiffany... I better leave now, bye..." Jessica cut Tiffany words once again before she even completed it.

"Jess...!!” Shouted Tiffany but Jessica still heading towards the door.

----------------------

Tiffany just staring at the door when Jessica left her alone in her apartment. 'I feel so bad for her, she's getting involved in this freaking situation yet she still tries to convince me that everything going to be all right'.

 

"Jessi... I owe you a lot, I'm really sorry for you... " Tiffany said to herself bitterly.

 

Tiffany looked around her house, Jessica put so many of her family's frames on the wall. Perhaps she missed them all the time, then Tiffany eyes focused on one frame. It was Jessica and Taeyeon’s picture. They laughed happily, and the picture seemed got taken candidly. How she missed Taeyeon's laugh, voice, smile, hugs. Everything about her made Tiffany miss her more. She was starting to cry again, how Tiffany really missed her so bad.

Although Tiffany was a friend of Jessica, but they rarely talked to each other, since Jessica was such an introvert person for her. But during this time while Tiffany with her, She found out that Jessica such a kind and warm person. And She adore her for that side.

----------------------

Like Jessica has said, after she held that important meeting due to the merging of her company with Hwang’s company, Jessica calling Tiffany and asked to meet her at the special agent's office that she's been hired. They talked about everything that happened to Taeyeon. They decided that they would go to Paju and started to find everything that will lead them to track Taeyeon from her location of the accident.

After long hours full of discussions, Jessica and Tiffany decided to go back to their home.

 

"I'm going to take a bath first"

"Okay, Tiffany... I will order some food for dinner, what do you want to eat Fany ah??"

"I'm not really hungry, Jess"

"Come on Fany, ah, you need to eat. You are not going to have strength to find Taeyeon if you're not eating properly! You need to take care of yourself too."

"But I’m not really hungry, Jess..."

"Please~~ " Jessica made her puppy eyes to Tiffany.

'What the?? Did she just make puppy eyes to me??' Tiffany’s thought.

"I ... Mmm.."

"Tiffany..?”

"Fine!! Anything you want... I'll eat it, I'm going to take a shower now."

"Great!! I will order our food now" Jessica said.

Even until Tiffany finished her shower, their food not coming yet. Then Jessica headed to the bathroom for taking a bath. Just went she finished taking the shower, their front door get knock loudly.

"Coming!!!" Tiffany said

"Is that our food?" Jessica asked

"Maybe, I'll just check it out" But the tapping sound on the door seemed more loud and loud

"COMINGGGG!!! Why you must knock it so loudly" Tiffany said.

Just when Tiffany opened the door, a shape of young woman coming and forcibly pushed Tiffany down while screaming,

 

 

 

 

 

"JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON, WHY YOU NEVER ANSWER MY PHONE AND IGNORE MY MESSAGE, DO YOU WANNA DIE, YOU FREAKING JERKKK!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica's mouth agaped and Tiffany’s shocked with the girl's scream and loud voice...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----ooo-----

 

TBC

Special thanks to upvoters and subscribers, without u i'm nothing buddy... Till we meet again...  Ting!!! ^-^