---- Your Presence ----

Stay in my heart, Please...

Sorry For Grammartically Error and Bad Spelling, Yeorobun!!! Thank You for Your correction, so i can Improved :)))

*bow*BOW*bow*


-Chapter 6-

"TIFFANY unnie!!!.."

Jessica and Tiffany turn to the girls that shout out Tiffany's name. Jessica mouth agape, she's shock and stiffen, her eyes wide open

"Sic... Si... Sica Unnie??"

 

 

"Yoo.. Yoona yah..." Jessica said stuttering

"Both of you knowing each other...??" Tiffany asked confusedly.

Jessica and Yoona just staring at each other deeply, without saying a word. Jessica couldn't find any word, she just stared and stared at yoona.

"Hallo ??? Jessi ?? Yoona yah ?"

"Ahhh yeah unnie, yes... We know each other before.. right sica unnie??"

Jessica remained silent

"Good!! We can work together then.." Tiffany said happyly.

"Umh... Yeah" Yoona said

"Ahhh Jessi, so it's yoona that will be our company's representative next. And beside she's my Junior on my college's time. She's my favourite dongsaeng, so it's not difficult for me to persuade her to be here" Tiffany said while hugging Yoona proudly.

"......" Jessica still remained silent.

*Kring *Kring---

Tiffany's phone ringing, "Excuse me, i'll be back later" Tiffany out of the room leaving Jessica and Yoona together.

"Ho.. How are you unnie??" Jessica keep staring at her,

"Sica unnie...!!!"

"Ye...yeee..yesss??"

"Are you spacing out again?"

"Naaah... I just surprised to see you here..."

"Me too... Heheheh give me a hug ???" Jessica just gazed at her,

"UNNIE.... ---"

"Ahh.. Yess..." Jessica Hug her, Yoona hug her back.

At that moment, Tiffany back to their meeting room and saw Yoonsic hugging each other. She smiled but her smiled slowly gone when she hear Yoona said,

"I Miss you, my Sicachu...." Jessica just smile and hug her again....

"I miss you too.. Yoongie"

Seeing them called each other nickname somehow give a pang in her heart. Tiffany try to put a way the feeling and act normally.

"Haiii... Looks like you two had a small reunion here, right ??"

"Yeahh... Me and sica unnie haven't met for 3 years... I'm really happy to see her, you look more georgeous now, sicachunnie ---" Yoona shoot her Aegyo.

"Ohhhh my earss..." then Yoonsic laught together.

Tiffany just laught bitterly, she never see Jessica look extremely happy just like now.

"Let's have lunch together.. We can talk about this matter latter"

"Sure..."

"You came with us, Tiffany ?"

"Ofcourse..."


-XXX Cafe-

 

"Sicachunnie... So how are you ??"

"I'm Great" Jessica smile sweetly

"YAh!!! Im Yoon ah!!! It was me that invited and asking you to be our company model, but you only asking Jessica and not me??!!! That's hurt" Tiffany fake mad.

"Omo... Where's my manner, it's just i'm really happy to meet Sicachunnie, hheehhehe. How are you Tiffany unnie ???"

"Forget it..." Tiffany crossed her arms

"Heyyy... No need to be like that, Tiff.... Come on smile.... " Jessica smile sweetly, Tiffany unconciously smiling.

"I'm Just Kidding, Jessi..."

 

Yoona POV

'It's been a long time since i met Sica unnie, my sicachu... My sicachunnie. She looks more beautiful, though her eyes a little bit tired. Did she miss me too??? Coz i miss her a lot'

"So yoongie, how long you will stay here??" Sicachunnie ask me,

"Just for a week, since we'll start the shoot two months later right??"

"Ah... Yeah..."

"Why unnie?? You look so dissapointed??"

"Whaaa what me?? I'm not!!" I'm just chuckled.

"Why your face getting red, Jessi ?" Tiffany unnie ask sicachunnie.

"I I'm not"

"Yes you are..."

"I'm not!!"

"Food hereeeee... Just let's eat first, i'm hungry" i said.

Our lunch run smoothly, we talked some random things, but i don't know why... But at some moment i saw Tiffany unnie steal glancing to Sica unnie it made me curious.

"Unnie, how did you two knowing each other ??" They staring at each other

"We're business partner..." Jessica unnie said shortly.

"Oh i see..."

Tiffany unnie frowned, she look so sad. I'm clueless.

 

Tiffany POV

'The way she told Yoona we're just business partner, made me dissapointed... But it was true that we're just business partner rather than married couple' i thought. "Sicachunnie..."

"Hm..." Jessi answered.

"Why you called her sicachunnie, yoona yah??" I interrupt them

"Well i called her Sicachu... But since she is a year older than me like you, unnie so i added unnie in the end. taadaaaa that's why i called her SicachUnnie"

"Ahhh.... " i said shortly

"Btw, sica unnie let's have a coffee date this evening after your working hour..."

I choked my drink,

"Tiff are you okay??" Jessi asked me

"Yee.. Yesss Jessi... "

'What??!! Coffee date??? What da ??!!' I shouted on my mind

"Sica unnie?"

"Ohhh yesss sure yoongie..."

"Great...i'll texted you where we should met, then...."

"Sure..." Jessi just smiled to her.

'Seriously, are they this clossed???' I thought.



Author POV

Yoona decided to hang out around the mall across to Jung's Corp, she will be waiting for Jessica there till she finished her works. JeTi then headed to Jessica office, they need to discussed a few thing. It's almost 6 pm.

"Tiff....."

"Hmm..."

"You look seems quiet after we had lunch"

"Really ??"

"Yeah... Are you okay?? Or are you sick ??" Jessica asking worryly.

"I'm okay Jessi ... Maybe i'm a little bit tired"

"You may go home now, we can talked about this matter on monday..."

"NO!! I mean.. I'm okay..." I Know she is going to meet yoona, i can't help but i don't like she go with her.

"Woah... Seeing your screaming you looked fine for sure..."

"Where's Yul??"

"She's had a meeting with Choi's Group in Japan, she'll be back tomorrow i guess"

"Uhmmm.. Jessi ??"

"Hah?"

"Can i ask you a favor ??"

 

Jessica POV

"Sure..."

"I wanna go home today... Is that okay??" She asked me carefully

"But it's even not a week yet ?"

"So you didn't want me back home??" She asked me with a cold tone make me shivered.... What happened to her today? She seems weird.

"But Tiff.. U've said like that to me before, remember??"

"I'm just teased you... Jessi--"

"Well i..."

*Kring Kring*

Jessica phone ringing.

"Hello ??"

"Sicachunnie ~~are you finished yet??? I'm bored already..."

"Ahhh... I'll be there yoongie....hang on a moment " I hang up the phone and said to tiffany that i need to go.

"But Jessi we haven't finished yet"

"I'll talked to you later... Or i'll called you... See you Tiffany..." I'm going out hurryly.

"Jessiiii!!!!" Tiffany shouted

"I'm promise i'll call you Tiff......."

 

Tiffany POV

She leaved me... I know she have her own life but, it's still hurt here... In my heart. I thought today was another great day, at afternoon she's asking me when i will back home, but now she don't care anymore.

"Jessi..... What kind of feeling you gave to me??"

I took my bag and heading to my car, i need to refresh my mind. So here i am in the park, try to remains of good thing but nothing...

"Taeyeon ah... I should thinking about you right ?? But my mind start to thinking about someone else, what should i do ??" I talked to no one.




Author POV

"Sicachunnie i'm really happy to meet you, last time we met it's summer. You leaved me without saying a word, i'm hurt" Yoona said.

"Ah... I... I'm sorry yoongie... That's an urgent... I'm sorry for leaving you..."

"You better never ever leaved me again, i miss you so much, you know??"

"Why you didn't texted me or called me then??"

"I don't know ... I thought you angry to me..."

"I'm not... Why should i??"

"Well.. I..."

*kring*kring*

Jessica pick up her phone,

"SICABABY!!!!"

"Geezzzz Kwon!! No need to shout loudly on the phone"

"HAHAHAHA i'm sorry.... Where are you??"

"I ... Uhmmm... With yoona at a coffee shop.."

"Oh... You have a coffee time with Yoona..."

"Yup!!"

"Wait... WHATTTT YOONAAAA!!!! SHE'S THERE ALREADY AND YOU HAVE MET HER JUNG???"

"Alright KWON I'm going to be deaf now... Damn..."

"I...I..."

"Is that Yuri unnie??" Yoona asked

"Yeah.. Excuse me a moment Yoong, i'll be right back" Jessica said, yoona nodded.

"Just tell me kwon, why do you called me, let's talked about Yoona later..."

"I... Ah... Uhm.. Our agreement with Choi's company been dealed"

"Great... Good job yul... I'll talked to you later then.."

"Wait!!!"

"What??"

"Tiffany know this??"

"She knows Yoona... It's long story... I'm hang up...bye yul..."

"Wait... Wait.. Yahh yah.... " Yuri upset

"This Jung always forget everything when Yonna was around.. Ckckckkck"

 

Back to Yoonsic

"Sicachunnie..."

"Hm...??"

"Are you have any plan for tomorrow? It's sunday you know..."

"Well... I think i have nothing to do tomorrow..."

"Great!!! Let's spend time together tomorrow "

"Where??"

"I Told you tomorrow... "

"Okay..."

 

Author POV

Tiffany got home, when Mr Hwang calling her name she just passed by straight to her room.

"Why?? I thought today was her good day, but she seems sad"

Tiffany drop her body to her bed, she took her phone and see nothing.

"It"s been 10 pm, You said you're going to called me...! You promised me... What kind of relationship did you have with Yoona, Jessi ?? How much she really means for you ? Last night was one of a best day for me... But today it's just...."

I feel some liquid dampen my cheeks...

"What?? Tears??? " Tiffany chuckled bitterly

"Why i should cry for you, Jessi... What are you doing for me??" Tiffany said to no one.





Jessica POV

I'm back to my apartment, it looked so empty without tiffany, but I'm really happy meet Yoona today, she look more beautiful and cute, how i miss her, I really enjoy this day with her. We have a quality time by hanging out around the mall, chit chat along recalled our old memory. hhh... i'm so tired now...i think i'm gonna sleep now.

Tomorrow morning Jessica awaken by a loud of tapping sound on her door. She heading to her door lazyly and open it

"Yah!!! Jung Jessica!!!"

"Oh my goodness... Yul??? This early morning ???"

"I just returned from Japan, didn't you miss me ?"

"Shut up kwon... I'm sleepy..."

"Na ahhhh..... go to your bathroom, take a shower, i've bought breakfast for us... hurry up... I'm hungry already"

Yuri push Jessica to the bathroom, while Jessica whining. After taking a bath, Yulsic have their Breakfast.

"So... How your dinner with Tiffany??"

"Great.... She love it... And i enjoy the day too" Jessica smiled widely

"Something happened??" Yuri smirked evilly

"Nothing, we had a dinner, i gave her a gift, walked her to her house and kiss her on a..."

"KISS???!!!!"

"What?? It's just a friend's kiss yul..."

"FRENCH KISS????!!!!OMG YOU'RE NOT SICABABY BUT BYUNSICA!!! POOR FANY AH...."

*smack*

 

"Awww that's hurt, jung!!" Yuri rubbed her head

"I said FRIEND'S KISS not FRENCH KISS you YURISICK!!! I kissed her on cheek, just like Taeyeon and my others friend including you"

"Owh... Awww AHAHAHHHAAH.... BLAMED MY EARS...." Yuri laught dumbly

"..........."

"Do you like it?? Kiss her??"

" KWON YURI!!!"

"Oh my god.... You're blushing..."

*smack* smack*

"Ouchhh... You are so meannnnn" Yuri groan

"But sicababy, where's tiffany?? I don't see her, she's not home yet.."

"She's a......Crap!!!! I forgot to called her last night" Jessica slap her own head.

"Yeahhh youu... You always forget every single thing when Yoongie beside you..."

"Shut up yul..."

"That's true... Now What are you waiting for?? Call her now...."

"I.... Errrr"

"She's still your wife sica, and did yoona know about you and Tiffany???"

"No... Not yet"

"Just call Tiffany now... I know what she felt when you with yoona..."

"Heyyy... I'm not as bad as that"

Yuri just rolled her eyes. Jessica try to called Tiffany for many times, but the younger girls didn't pick up at all.

"Go to her home... Say sorry jung.... I can't believed it. You've just make it up with her but you ruinned it again yesterday..."

"Yah yul... I'm not like that... It's just i've met yoona after a long time... You know i miss her that's why ..."

"Believe me, you always ignored eveything when yoona around, jung.... I'm going now... See you tomorrow..."

Jessica try once again to called Tiffany, but she still didn't pick up the phone.

"Am i that bad??? Tiffany i'm sorry..." Jessica sigh






-Hwang mansion-

Tiffany POV

Jessi calling me many times, but i have no mood to pick it up. I have no mood to do anything, i don't have any appetite having breakfast. I just stayed at my room alone. 1 hours later i heard a tapping sound on my room,

"Dad, i have told you i wanna be alone" But the tapping sound didn't stop until i opened it,

"Daddy... I said...i... jessi??"

"Hay tiff??"

"What are you doing here?" I asked her with my cold tone

"I... Ehmm.."

"Just back home, i wanna be alone!" I said and try to closed her door but Jessica hold it back.

"Tiffany... I'm sorry"

"Now what Jess?"

"I'm sorry i forgot to called you lastnight, yoong, i mean yoona..."

"It's okay, i don't care i just wanna be alone" i said still in my cold tone

"Tiff... Please...i'm really sorry" she hold my wrist

"There's nothing wrong Jess, go on..." I struggled to dismiss her hand on me.

"I want to take you home" she tighten her hold on my wrist

"Forget it, i'll back later..."

"But tiff"

"Let go ..."

"TIFF, I MISS YOU!!" I stop and looking at her face

"Let's go home tiff....please...."

 

Jessica POV

She stop, and looking at me, maybe she try to find sincerity in my eyes. But i'm serious, and after a minute.

"I feel so lonely when i had breakfast alone, when i'm home there's no one that i can talk to again, i miss you tiff... So come home with me okay??"

"…........"

"Tiff..."

I make my best puppy eyes for her then pouting, after a minute she chuckled.

"Stop making puppy eyes to me and stop pouting..."

"I know it... Nobody can resist my charms"

"Your wish..."

We laught together, somehow i feel so happy when i can make her smile or laught, she's really beautiful when smiling. I'm waiting Tiffany preparing her luggage, then heading to my car and went home. I took a glanced at Tiffany, she looking out of window smiling while humming a song from my audio cd. Seeing that smile make my lips form a smile too unconciously, my heart's beating faster.

"Tiff..."

"Hmmm..."

"Let's eat ice cream first??"

"REALLY??!! I would love too Jessi"

I smiled, we go to the ice cream cafe that i liked. We take a seat and i asked Tiffany what flavour that she like and order it then we eating together.

"Thanks for taking me here, Jessi...."

"My pleasure Tiff..."

"Ohhh my goddd it's so delicious Jessi..."

"Mine too..."

"Sicachunnie???"

Tiffany and i looking at the voice came from and there i saw yoona heading to our table.

"I thought you won't came...."i said

 

Tiffany POV

I saw Yoona heading to our corner,

"I thought you won't came....." Jessica said

So, Jessi asked her to come to...

"Ofcourse... You invite me here right..."

"I'm sorry Yoongie we have to canceled our plan today... That's why as a forgiveness i invite you here.." Jessica said.

"That's okay sicachu... There's always another time, well Tiffany unnie didn't mind right ??" Yoona said

"Of course not... Come join us..." I said.

It's Feel awkward between me and Yoona, i don't know why. Actually me and yoona have a great bonding time, but this time seems awkward.

 

Yoona POV

Jessica unnie canceled our plan today because Tiffany unnie?? Usually she never turn down my demand. I wonder what are they relationship, they seems closed. "Yoongie... What flavor do you like?? I'll order it for you..." Jessica unnie asked me

"I can order my self unnie...."

"No ... I'll order it for you... Come on yoongie, what do you like ??"

"Okay... I would like banana split sicachunnie..."

"Ok, i'll be back"

Sica Unnie leaved me with Tiffany unnie... The atmosphered seems weird, never we had a awkward situation like this before.

"Tiffany unnie???"

"Yess yoona yah..."

"What kind of relationship do you have with sica unnie.. You two seems closed too..."

"Why ...why you said like that...?"

"Well, she never canceled any invitation or demand of me before, so if she canceled it there must be something important, or....... Someone special???"

 

Tiffany POV

'I'm confused, what should i say ?? Wait... Why i must confused, it's true right ?? Jessi is my wive, we're officially married.. Yess.. That's right...' "Well actually we are.... '

"Here your's order yoong..." Jessi interrupted me.Me and yoona glaring at her,

"What ??? Am i interrupted something ??"

" Jessi, yoona asking me what are..."

"What actually your relationship with fany unnie, sicachunnie ???"

Yoona asked seriously to Jessi Jessi stare blankly to Yoona... She look confused, she start fidgeting...

"I've told you before, yoongie...."

"Unnie i know when you lying..."

"Well... I uhmm... We ...are ...errr... We..."

'What in the hell she must stuttering only to said that thing ??? I thought'

"Yoongie we are...ehh... She..."

"Let me explained Jessi...." I said,

Jessi look at me she seems scared and shake her head... What's wrong with her??

 

Jessica POV

'No way !! Yoongie shouldn't know Tiffany is my wife, not now, not yet. I'm not ready, not for yoona.

"Seriously... Is it difficult for you two to answer my question ?" Yoona asked

"No... It's just a little compilcated" Tiffany said

"Like what ??" Yoona asked

'Crap!! I can't let Tiffany to said something about our marriage....' I thought.

" We are..........."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop!!!!" I said

Jessica POV

 

"We are..........."

"Stop!!!!" I said

"What??" Tiffany said

"I... I mean ... Let me say it"

"Jessi..."

"Yoongie, we had a complicated situation here, well... I uhmm...Tiffany... She's really my business partner. She's my bestfriend's fiance, you know Taeyeon right??"

Tiffany look at jessica with 'are you serious look', why she hiding it from Yoona??? Why??

"You mean Taenggoo unnie ??"

"Yes..."

"Ohhh that's why you seems closed..." Yoona sound hesitated.

"Ofcourse... Tiffany was my bestfriend too..."

"Excuse Me!! I'm going home now. See you then" Tiffany said with her cold Tone.

"Ti... Tifff.... " But Tiffany just leaved both of them alone,

"Ehmm... Yoona ... I'm sorry but i think i should go now. See you tomorrow"

"But... Sica unnie..."

I'm rush to follow Tiffany... Crap i must be make her sad.

"Tiffany....!!! Tiffany wait... "

Jessica calling her, Tiffany didn't stop, she take a cab and leaved. Jessica using her car to follow Tiffany that finally end up on a park. There she found Tiffany sit on the park and crying.

"Ti... Tiffany..."

"Go away!!!"

"I'm not going any where without you..."

"I wanna be alone .."

"Why you always wanna be alone, don't hiding yourself when you have a problem Tiffany..."

"Is that a matter for you??"

"Mind to tell me what's going on with you??"

" …......."

"Tiffany, listen! I never knew what's wrong with you if you keep silent like that"

"I... I don't know.."

Jessica then walked closely to Tiffany and sit beside her,

"Tiff.... You know you can count on me anytime you want right ?? So what is that??"

"Why you lying to Yoona ?? Why you didn't told her the truth"

"Is that why you leaved me?"

"Just answer me!!!"

"Well... Uhm... I... I..."

"It's okay if you won't to tell me..."

Silence----

 

"I don't want to tell her......yet" Jessica said.

 

Tiffany POV

"Why?" I said

"I'm not ready and our situation just complicated"

"Do.. Ddo... do you like her ?"

"…..........."

"…............"

"Tiffany i don't know what am i feeling now, but i'll tell you one day... When i'm sure about this feeling. And i'm sorry for hiding our marriage behind Yoona. My Family hasn't know about our marriage yet, and Yoona was closed to my family, if they found out about it, it will be totally chaos. Well my father and sister have knew about us, but not my mother.. She's strict"

"But, Jessi... Why you didn't told me and dad before we married"

"I have no choice, your family need help and i want to protected you... Just trust me tiff"

"Jessi... She'll find it soon or later you know, it's better if you told her by yourself. We'll be working together for our company, people might tell her about that"

"I... Ehhh yeahh i never thought about that... But i'm not ready yet..."

"I'm sorry i make it complicated for us, you should turn down my father's demand Jessi ... I...."

I'm feeling a hand around my waist and pulled me, it was Jessi... She take me to her embrace and huging me.. I'm crying on her shoulder, i feel safe on her warmness. Jessica try to reassured me and make me more calm. She said that it was not my fault, she even not regret for what had happened between us.

' Jessi... Please stay by my side like this' i said to my self.



Author POV

JeTi back to their apartment. Tiffany look around the apartment, it looks like the first time she came here. But when her gaze turn to Jessica, her lips curved a small smile. Jessica just preparing for their dinner, it's been a few days since she leaved the apartment. Tiffany feels so happy when Jessica give her attention only to her. Even she like yoona, but she hate it when the blondie turn her attention to Yoona.

 

- Monday -

JeTi heading to their own Company, they have some works to do, to find another investor for their company, well more for Hwang company. As the meeting was held, Tiffany keep looking on her watch. She feel that the time was moved slowly. Mr Hwang noticed Tiffany's behaviour but just give a shrugged. It's been noon, Tiffany took her phone and calling someone that she wants to,

"Hello..."

"Jessi...."

"Owh.. Tiff, what's up??"

"I eh... Mmh... Let's have lunch!!"

"Huh?"

"Let's have lunch at a cafe near your office, i'll be right there in 15 minutes, see you"

Tiffany hang up the phone, before Jessica could answer it

"What's wrong sicachunnie??"

"Uhmm... Tiffany will be here in 15 minutes, she want to have luch together..."

"That's okay, right... It will more fun to see her here too" Yuri Smirk Jessica glared at Yuri, Yuri ignored her,

Yoona just shrugged. 15 minutes later, here they are sit on a cafe having lunch together, Jessica sit beside Yoona, While Yuri sit beside Tiffany.

 

Tiffany POV

'What??!! She didn't told me that Yoona was here, if i knew it i won't come... But i want to see Jessi.. Sometimes i feel regret for hired Yoona as our model, No.. No.. Tiffany, you have to be professional!!' I thought

The food have been served, we start eating peacefully, try to enjoy our food.

"Sicachunnie, try this... I thought you will like it " Yoona cut her steak and give it to Jessi.

"Ah...uh... I'll feeding you, unnie say aaaa??"

'What the hell, why she must feed Jessi??'

"Jessi try this too, this sandwich is delicious and different not like we had on our breakfast"

"No!!!" Yulsic and i get startled,

"Fany unnie, sicachunnie didn't like cucumber. She can't eat it" Yoona said.

"Yeah.. Yah!!! Fany ah... You lived together with her but you don't know it ??" Yuri said without guile.

*smack*

 

"Ouchhh!! That Hurt Jung!!!" Jessica sent her dead glare to her,

"What ??" Yuri asked.

"You lived together with fany unnie??" Yoona eyes widen

"Ha..ha..hahahhah... Yeahhh we're roommate actually yoongie..."

"Why you must shared your apartment? I thought fany unnie had a huge mansion here"

"Well.. Yeahh... We..."

"What's the matter with that yoong?? They married already, it's legal right ??" Yoona shocked, Jessica's Jaw dropped, while tiffany just glare at Yuri with her fiery eyes.

"Whaa.. Whattt??!! Sica and Fany Unnie been married ??" Yoona said carefully.

 

Jessica POV

'That's it, i never knew that i will tell yoona this soon, it's because that Kwon Yuri!!! Damn that YURISICK!!!'

"Of course!!! They've been married fmmmphhh" Jessica shove a big bread to Yuri's mouth, so she could shut .

"Unnie... Better you told me the truth, i know something wrong since the beginning we met!!" Yoona said coldly.

I looked to Tiffany, she smile a little then nodded her head, well i don't have any reason again.

"Yeah ... That's true Yoongie, Me and Tiffany... We are married already, things complicated happened... And... "

Jessica told everything to Yoona, she told her the reason why she marry Tiffany, why she didn't told her family, more not to told her mother actually. Yoona's gaze turn to the bitter one, seems like she feel a bit dissapointment. She look at Jessica then Tiffany frequently, she clutch her hand. She keep on silent for a moment then stand up from her chair, looking at Jessica then leaved them. Jessica hang her head low, her hand start shaking try to hold her tears. Yuri feel bad for her. Yoona leaved without saying a word.

 

Author POV

"I'm sorry sica... I didn't know it could be like this" Yuri said.

"It's okay... I... I want to go somewhere now..."

"Jessi... Can i come with you ?"

"It's okay Tiff... I just wanna be alone ..." Then Jessica going with her car with her head hang low.

"Yuri ah..."

"Hmmm??"

"What happened to Jessi and Yoona actually ??"

"Hhhh.... It's a long story"

"Then make it short..." Yuri just glare in unbelievable way to her.

"Yoong and Sica have known each other since they were kids, their moms were best friend. So that Yoong and Sica becamed closed. Jessica really like, no i mean love Yoona so much, she always do everything for her, when yoona around, jessica will ignored anything beside her and focused to yoong. Even when Jessica leaved state and move to Seoul they still keep in touch, she's not closed to her mother coz her mother was strict. 3 years ago Jessica visited Yoong at State, she told her that she love her and asked her to be her girlfriend. Yoona was confused, actually she loved Jessica, but her model's carier didn't permitted her at that time into a relationship, without thinking even say a word she leaving Jessica that just confessed to her. But Sica didn't gave up she still try and try, until Yoona said she choosed her carier. Sica felt broken hearted, but she didn't hate yoong, she love her too much to hate her. Then they met again after 3 years and here they are with this complicated situation" Yuri Explained.

"Is Jessica still loved Yoona Now?"

"......"

"Yul??"

"Why don't you ask her??"

"I have.. but she say she didn't sure yet..."

"And why?? Is that a matter for you ??" Yuri asked

"I... I...."

"You love her already?" Yuri lift her eyebrow

"I...."

"Tiffany just asked your heart first, did you have forgot about Taeyeon ?? If you have letting her go, then maybe you've fallen for sica baby" Tiffany remained silent and try to understanding Yuri's word.

"You know, fany... It's easy to falling for that dumby sica... She's easy to be loved but harder to got"

"Why did you said like that?" Tiffany mumble softly

"Pardon??"

"Why did you said like that"

Yuri smiling a little and said,

"Cause i've experienced with that..."

Tiffany's flinch, she's staring at Yuri deeply.

"Yu....yyu...ri...."

Yuri give her a wink then go to her office, leaving Tiffany that still shocked with Yuri Confession.




- JeTi Apartment -

Tiffany was waiting for Jessica home, it's 11 pm already, but she still not coming yet. Tiffany try to call her for God know how many times but the older girl sent her to mailbox. Hearing a click sound on the door, Tiffany looked at the door, there Jessica stand still with her puffy eyes, her hair was a messed, never did Tiffany saw Jessica like this before.

"What happened to you Jessi??"

"Nothing, Tiff..." Jessica answered weakly

"Jessi...."

Tiffany take a step towards Jessica and slowly she pull the older girl to her embrace, as if it's a cue Jessica burst out her tears heavily,

"It's my time to reassured you, Jessi... Come... Spilled all of your matters on my shoulder, you can count on me like i can count on you right ??" Jessica nodded her head before turn her gaze to Tiffany eyes then hugging her back tightly. For the first time Tiffany looked at a brokenhearted Jessica, somehow it broke her down too. After a moment,

"Did you have a dinner already??" Jessica shake her head right to the left like a little kid.

"I'm not hungry"

"No ... I will heating the chicken soup for you and there's a eggrolls too. So better freshen up yourself coz I'm hungry too "

"Did you waiting for me to eat??" Jessica said

"Yess... So you better get Ready now, Jessi..."

"Okay"

Jessica and Tiffany had their dinner together late at night, they ate at comfortable silence. Finishing her dinner, Jessica went to her room and falling asleep as soon as her body met her bed. Tiffany that've been finished washing their dishes, heading to Jessica room and saw a small figure of her Jessi sleeping peacefully. She covered Jessica with a blanket and stared at her for a while,

"Jessi... I think i start liking you" then Tiffany kiss Jessica's forehead and bid Good Night.





In the morning, Jessica awaken by smelling delicious breakfast. She headed to the kitchen and saw Tiffany busy preparing their breakfast. She couldn't help but smiling, Tiffany saw her and give her a megawatt eyesmile. After taking a bath Jessica and Tiffany enjoy Their breakfast together. It was Jessica that always staring at Tiffany, looking for what she's talking about, what she's laughing at and more. Then they heading to their office, Jessica insist to give her a ride. After a minute, Tiffany give in and drove by Jessica to her office safely.

"Let's have a lunch today..." Jessica said.

"I can't Jessi, i have a meeting with another client" Jessica pouted.

"Stop pouting, i'll called you if we could have dinner outside, okay ?"

"I would love to... " Jessica grinned, Tiffany chuckled slightly.

 

Author POV

Jessica had a good mood today, thanks to her wife, Tiffany. Yuri that saw Jessica smiling a lot today feel curious.

"I thought i won't see you today, since yesterday you look so miserable. Well... Well sica baby, what's wrong with you today ? You even smiling a lot today..."

"I don't know Yul well yesterday i feel horrible when Yoona leaved, but Tiffany... She's convinced me that everything gonna be okay.. I feel so thankful"

"Ofcourse... She's your Wife ... She will reassured you if you have to... Like you ever done to her.."

"Yeah... I guess so..."

"Tell me honestly Jung, do you still love yoona ??" Hearing that words from Yuri, make Jessica thinking hard, how do her feeling towards Yoona, Now.

"Listen to me sicababy, i don't care what kind of feeling do you have with Yoona now. But remember, you have a wife, you still have to cherish her... I even didn't know why yoongie have to be here now"

"If you think that i will hurt Tiffany, i won't do that.. I will take care of her. About Yoona, she's my first love yul and..."

"She never told you that she loved you, sica... You deserved to have a better love. Just forget about her. I'm serious here.. Enough for her, find your another love. Loved that will love you back, loved that will always be there for you, loved that will always cherish you and love you self the way you are... Think about it sica..." Yuri finished her words.

That moment, Jessica keep thinking about Yuri's word. She was right, she have loved Yoona enough, but Yoona never do or say that she love her. Jessica rest her head on her chair, sigh then closed her eyes... Try to recalled her memory with Yoona. She have done everything for her, every single thing... There's no way for Jessica to refused or ignored Yoona's demand. Her love was never enough for yoona, maybe that's why yoona never accept her. Yess... She have done much... But whenever Yoona come or exist, Jessica couldn't hate her. Jessica thought interrupted by phone's ringing.

 

From: Tiff :)

Jessiiiii!!! Are you finished your work ??? Let's have a dinner at mall and shopping together???

To: Jessi^^

Seeing a message from Tiffany make Jessica smile unconciously.

To: Tiff :)

I would love to tiff :) I'll pick you at 6.30 pm. Wait for me :))))

From: Jessi^^






Jessica take her bag, grab her key's car and drove her car to Tiffany's office. Then together with Tiffany, they went to shopping mall and buy something they wanted. Jessica shocked seeing Tiffany obsessed for pink Stuff, she couldn't help but shrugged and move her head side to side. Being with Tiffany, seeing her talking, walking, laughing, squealing even arguing make her forget about Yoona. Tiffany made her life far away from boring, she smile widely knowing that how adorable Tiffany were. Tiffany was arguing with another customer over a pink heels that she wants, Jessica laughed slightly watching how Tiffany yelled, squelling even pouting. Tiffany was startled a bit when she know there's a pair of hand sneaking around her waist, and it was Jessica's hand. Jessica then rested her chin on her shoulder, back hugging her.

"Je... Jessii... What are you doing??"

"Stop it Tiff... You have bought many things, let that woman take it..."

"No way.... Jessii... It was limited edition and it was PINKKKK!!! OMG IT'S PINK JESSII..."

"Wifey... I'm Hungry... Just let's have a dinner already... "

 

Tiffany POV

I'm startled at the moment then turn to facing Jessica. Released my self from her arms, What happened with her? She made me blushing, She's so sweet to me tonight even called me wifey?? No... No.. No.. Don't be trapped Tiffany, if Jessica sweet to you at this moment then after a few hours you'll be down again by her'

"Jessi i don't have time for your jokes okay... I want that pink heels Now!!"

"Tiff please.... I'm hungry... No... I'm starving baby... Let's eat.... I'll buy you everything that you like then"

"Ba...baby??"

"Come on Tiff baby ---" Her pouting even more

'Urghh this Jung really a something !!' I thought

"FINE!!! But let me decided where we gonna eat"

"Ofcourse Ba- By" she's scoffed.

"Ohhh stop calling me that, it's scary..."

 

Jessica POV

"Really ?? I thought you like it" i'm smirk

"Your wish!!" I'm chuckling...

'She's too cute when she's blushing, well finally i could stop her from her maniac stupid pink obsessed' i thought.

"Did you say something ??" Tiffany ask me

"No!! Why?"

"Weird.. I thought someone just cursed me about my pink obsession" Tiffany shruggged, I'm gulped, what the hell she couldn't listen to my thought, right ? Or could she ??" I'm just shrugged as well.

"Don't be too happy baby ~~ you promised me that you'll buy me what i want, remember??"

'Tchhh she mocking me....' I thought.

 

Author POV

JeTi had their dinner on a american food restaurant, they eating happly and chit chat a long some random things. Tiffany still couldn't believe it that she could spent her time happyly with Jessica, she's hoping that this moment didn't moved.

"Jessi, why you suddenly back hugging me before ??"

"Why?? You don't like it??"

"It's nnot like that! I... I mean... I ... "

"Ahhh.. You like it, don't you ?" Jessica smirk

"Forget it Jessi... You !!" Tiffany blushing

"Owh emm geee someone's blushing...." Jessica grinned

"Jessiiii... Like seriously ... What happened to you today??? Something hit your head or what ???" Jessica holding on tiffany's hand and staring at her eyes deeply,

"I don't know... But being with you make me happy and forget my sadness... I just realising it..." Tiffany was mesmerized by Jessica's words, she's a little bit scared to believe her words, afraid that the older girls would broke her words again like before.

"I'm serious Tiff, by the time you leaving with me, i've become accustomed with you, Tiff. You make my day, i'm start panicking when you sad or mad at me.. I don't know why but i... I need you by my side tiff..."

"Jessi... You told me about this coz you have a problem with yoona right or is it because your promise to Taeyeon??"

"No!! Believe me Tiff, i'm serious "

"Jessi.... I.."

"Don't overthinking about it... I just want you to know that's it... So Tiff, let's started again from beginning... I wanna be friend with you aside from Yoona Thing or Taeyeon Thing, can we??"






Tiffany remained silent, she thought about Taeyeon's but her heart couldn't lie that she like's Jessica presence. They heading to their home in silence, not an awkward but comfortable one, Tiffany keep stealing glance at Jessica while thinking about her words. They arrived at their apartment, but what they didn't expect was there's Yoona sit with her back rested on the door in front of their apartment. Tiffany frowned seeing Yoona there, Jessica approach the younger girls and tap her shoulder.

"Yoongie..." Yoona lifted her head up to see Jessica with her puffy eyes.

"Unnie!!!" Yoona jumped and hug Jessica tightly.

 

Tiffany POV

'I knew it, i knew it... Did God really like to played with my heart??? A moment ago i feel happy with Jessica sweet words for me, but now i have to see this scene in front of me ??'

"Unnie, i'm sorry.... "

"Yoongiee..."

"Fo... For everything" yoona sobbing

"You do nothing, yoong..."

"I Leaved you... I'm leaving you without saying a word. Sicachunnie i'm sorry, the first time we met again, that time i realised how i miss you so bad, how i want to met you... Talk to you, hugged you. Ho.. How i ... I.. Love you..." Jessica eyes widened, so do i... Hearing Yoona's confession made a pang in my heart.

"Yoongie... Listen...."

"No .. I know I'm hurting you, i... I don't care if you married already, you marry her just because your promise to Taenggo unnie, so i still have a chance right unnie?? Say it... Please..." Yoona tighten her screak.

'That's it... I saw Jessica eyes soften, she start to caressed Yoona's back. I can't take it anymore.. I have to go ... Faded from this scene' i thought. But when i was about to leaved and took my step, a hand catch my wrist and hold it tightly, when i looked who's took my hand, there i saw Jessica hugging by Yoona but she hold my hand.

"Stay...." She say softly.

"Je... Jessii..."

"Just stay with me..." Jessica said once again. I'm stiffen, Jessica staring straight into my eyes softly, while yoona moving a little bit , look at Jessica's hand on mine with disbelieving.





Woahhhh.... Chapter 10 Already, I can't Believe it.... ^^

Anyeonggg Buddy :)) How do you do ??? How About This Chapter?? I'm Sorry buddy if i dissapoint you with this update.. Well i just wrote what's on my mind...and think that's still connect to my story. hope you still like it :))

Thanks A lot for Keep supporting me, Upvoters, Subscribers, Silent readers. Some of You i Can't say Thanks Directly to your wall Coz u hiding it :)) But still i say Thank You buddy... You are Awesome :))

*bow*bow*bow*

Please Feel Free to leaved Your Comment Buddy !!! Your Comment Somehow bring many idea to my mind,,, I enjoy it and reply your message as soon as i could.. So I'M WAITING ... ^____^