-- Your Man --

Stay in my heart, Please...

Anyeonggg Buddy :)))

Hope u still ENjoy this Story :)) *BOW*BOW*BOW*

Special Credit to my Friend,

soshi_frv24 

Get Well Soon Buddy :) And Thanks For Helping Me...... :))


-- Chapter 18 --

 

Everybody is enjoying their breakfast on a Tuesday Morning at Jung’s Mansion warmly. Mr and Mrs Jung told Jessica that they will leave for US on Friday. Time flew so fast, but Jessica is still Jessica. She is still unaware of her feelings towards Tiffany.

“Two weeks flew so fast, mom…. I still wanted to stay here…” Krystal whined.

“Oh come on Soojung, your task is already finished, you can spend your Christmas here later..” Mrs Jung said, Krystal pouted.

“Sooyeon… we are going to meet your uncle, Alex Jung, this lunch. We have another project with him and his son and tomorrow lunch we’ll meet him and his Son, so please come and make sure you are not late” Mr Jung warned her.

“Uncle Alex?? It’s been 10 years since I last saw him“ Jessica said.

“That’s why you better not be late tomorrow”

“Yes dad…”

Alex Jung is Mr Jung’s Cousin. He lived with his family in New York but they only meet each other occasionally since Alex’s Company is based on New York. Now that they want to expand their company in Korea with Mr Jung’s help, they might stay in Korea more often. Jessica and tiffany got ready for their work.

When they arrived at Tiffany’s Office,

“Jessi… I’ll go home with Simon Oppa later, since we’ll have dinner together, alright??” Tiffany said.

“Yeahh… I know, no need to remind me” Jessica said coldly.

“Okay then, I’ll see you at home, Jessi…” Tiffany pecked Jessica’s cheek and got off from her car.

“WAIT!! Tiff… how about I fetch you after you finished your dinner with him??” Jessica asked with a sly smile.

“it’s okay Jessi, Simon oppa will take me home safely, I know him well, remember??”

“But.. I…”

“It’s only dinner Jessi…. I’ll be alright, I’ll text you later”

“Fine!!” Jessica sulked and drove her car to her office making Tiffany confused with her action.

Jessica sat on her chair in her office upon arriving. Her mind is occupied with thoughts of Simon and tiffany. No matter how many times she tried to assume that Simon is a nice guy but the fact that Simon has a crush on her wife is making her feel uneasy.

“What do I do??? What do I do…. I still feel uneasy… Damn!!” Jessica mumbled.

It’s already 5 PM, means that Simon will already pick up tiffany soon from her office and have a dinner together.

 

To: Tiff ^^

 

Where are you?? Did that guy already fetch you??

 

From: Tiff ^^

 

Still at the office, Jessiiiii!!! Oppa will be coming to my office at 6 PM. Why?? Miss me?? ;)

 

To: Tiff ^^

 

Yes!! I miss you, can you have a dinner with me at home instead?? L

 

Tiffany feels happy and confuse at the same time upon reading Jessica’s message.

 

From: Tiff ^^

 

Awwww… My Jessi is so cuteeee, she missed me JJJ, But I promised Oppa already, we can have dinner together tomorrow or  any other day except today, Jessi…  Is my Jessi Jealous?? *Grinned*

 

Jessica didn’t reply to tiffany’s message because she feels embarrassed by saying that she missed her. She even unconsciously typed that message to her wife. But suddenly, an idea popped out from Jessica’s mind, a mischievous Smirk can now be seen from her lips. Hearing a beep tone, Tiffany opened the message immediately.

From: Jessi <3

 

It’s okay then… Enjoy your dinner… and Tiff, I’ll have dinner with Hara tonight, she keeps on nagging me to have dinner with her.

 

Tiffany’s Eyes widen when she read that message, she type her words immediately and harshly.

 

To: Jessi <3

 

JESSI!!!! DON’T YOU DARE HAVE DINNER WITH HER!! IGNORE HER!!!

 

From : Jessi <3

 

IT’S JUST A FRIENDLY DINNER, TIFF… JUST LIKE YOU!!

 

Tiffany felt her blood rising, she clenched her fist and instead of replying to the message, tiffany chose to call Jessica.

“Hellooo” Jessica answered groggily.

“YAH!!! JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON… HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO WARN YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT WITCH!!! DON’T YOU DARE TO GO WITH HER!!!”

“Geeezzzzhhh Tiff… no need to shout, I can hear you well…”

“Jessi… I’m serious here, please don’t go with that girl…”

“Tiff, why can you have dinner with your friend and I can’t??”

“Jessii you already gave me your permission, remember??”

“Then if Hara asked you, would you give her your permission??”

“No!!”

“You are not fair Tiff…”

“Jess… i… Hello… Hello… Jessi… What da??”



Jessica cut the line and turned off her phone. She hoped that Tiffany will be worried about her. Jessica pretends to be mad at her. Tiffany got into panic mode as she didn’t want Jessica to go with Hara but she also can’t cancel her dinner with Simon. Later, Simon fetched tiffany and on their way to the restaurant, Tiffany kept on staring on her phone, trying to text and call Jessica, but failed miserably. Even when they are having their dinner, tiffany remained silent and kept on spacing out.

“Tiffany… what happen?? You seemed to be very worried right now…” Simon asked

“It’s Jessi, oppa… “

“What’s wrong with her??”

“She’s going to have dinner with Hara too…”

“Hara?? Her friend?? So what’s the problem??”

“Oppa… Hara have a crush on jessi, I can’t let her go with that Witch”

“Tiffany, how about us then?? You know I have a crush on you too, but you still went with me??”

“Oppa that’s Different, we have settled down our matter, but them….”

“Tiffany, does Jessica love you??”

“Wha… What??”

“She is your wife, you should put your trust on her, and if she wants to cheat, she won’t tell you that she will have dinner with that Hara girl, right?? Don’t be selfish, Fany ah….”

“Oppa…. i…”

“just tell me the truth, you said that you love her, right? How about her?? Does she love you too??”

Tiffany kept silent. This question is still kept unanswered by Jessica. They have promised that they’ll give each other a chance. Jessica is now being more attentive and caring but on the back of her mind, she knows that Jessica haven’t figured out her own feeling yet and that makes Tiffany uncertain on until when does she needs to wait.

“She still figuring out her feeling towards me Oppa…”

“What??!!! What do you mean, fany? I thought you two got married because you have feelings towards each other”

“The truth is…” Tiffany explained every single thing about her marriage with Jessica and that caught Simon off guard. He didn’t understand why this whole thing happened. He wished that he was there at that time so that he is the one marrying Tiffany instead of Jessica.

“Fany ah…. I wish that I was there when you needed a hand so that I’ll be the one to catch you when you fall”

“But I have Jessi already Oppa, the one that caught me… it’s Just a matter of Time…and oppa I’m sorry to ruin our dinner, but can you take me home?? I’m really worried about Jessi”




Simon feels disappointed when tiffany chose to go home but he still took her back home. Tiffany bid her goodbye to Simon and headed to Jung’s Mansion, hoping that Jessica is still at home.

Holding her phone, Simon talked to someone on the other line,

“So… Do you have any information about Jessica??”

“Yes sir….”

“Tell me!” Simon said then rushed to leave Jung’s Mansion.





“Unnie, you back early?? Have you finished your dinner…” Krystal asked

“Krys, where’s Jessi??”

“She’s asleep… she even haven’t had her dinner yet.. What’s wrong with her , unnie??”

“Well, I’ll tell you later, okay”

Tiffany went to her bedroom immediately. There she saw her wife was sleeping peacefully. Tiffany felt relieved. She came near her and sat on the bed while caressing her face.

“Thank You… for not going with her, Jessi… I love you…” Tiffany kissed her forehead. After some minute, Tiffany stood up and took a bath. When tiffany headed to take a bath, Jessica opened her eyes. She touched her forehead and smiled shyly.

“You’re back early, Tiff…. I think I have an effect on you…” Jessica whispered.

Tiffany finished her bathing. When she got out of the bathroom, she started frowning because Jessica wasn’t there anymore. When tiffany was about to open the door, the door opened and Jessica came in with tray of foods.

“Jessi…. What are you doing, and why did you bring food?”

“Well… since you didn’t let me go out have a dinner with Hara, I haven’t had my dinner… so I wanted you to accompany me and feed me!!” Jessica said while smirking

“Wha What??”

“You hear me clearly Tiff… So feed me…” Jessica put the tray on the bed. Seating properly, she took tiffany’s hand and made the latter sit down on the bed. Jessica gave her the spoon and begun to open waiting for tiffany to feed her. Tiffany is still confused with Jessica’s actions.

“Yah!!! I’m hungry here…”

Tiffany came back to her senses. She looked at the food and started to chop the meat to smaller bits and fed it to Jessica.

“Yummmyy… I never knew being fed by you could be so delicious and great” Jessica said while smiling sweetly. Tiffany felt blushing due to that remark.

“Now I get it… Yah Jessi tell me you just miss me, Admit it … you felt so jealous that I had dinner with someone else, right ???” Tiffany grinned

“You Wish… Tiff…. Well, I’m still better than you, you know. I still allowed you to have dinner with your so called best oppa that happened to have a crush on you. Thank you for being the selfish one that didn’t let me to have a dinner with my friend, hara”

“Oh yeahhh… you think you will enjoy eating together peacefully ?? No !! Why ?? Cause she will eat you for surely” Tiffany scoffed

“Looks who is Jealous now…” Jessica smirked, tiffany pouted and crossed her arms.

“Come on Tiff, I’m Hungry… at least let me enjoy my food here…please….” Jessica said

“Fine… at least you didn’t meet that witch”

After feeding Jessica, tiffany cleaned the tray and put it back in the kitchen. Tiffany felt so sleepy and headed to her bed.

“Why are you not asleep yet, Jessi…?”

“Tiff can I talk to you??”

“Is that important?? I’m so sleepy right now” Tiffany said, Jessica just lowered her head.

“well goodnight then… I think it could still wait until tomorrow”

“Good night, Jessi…” Tiffany put the bolster between them and was about to turn her back when Jessica suddenly kiss her forehead tenderly and turned her back immediately, hiding her blush.

“Sweet Dreams Tiff … and please wait for me….”

Tiffany got startled and smile shyly. That night, she slept with a smile plastered on her lips sweetly.






As usual at breakfast time, Mr Jung reminds Jessica about their lunch meeting with her uncle Alex. Mr Jung also told Jessica to bring Tiffany along with her at lunch.

 

"Morning Sica baby.... How are you today ??"

"I'm fine... Yul, have you ever heard about Alex Jung ??"

"Yes...."

"When??? "

"Uhmmm Just now.... Heheheh .... Ouchhh... Yah Jung!!!" Yuri rubbed her hand that was pinched by Jessica.

"The hell Kwon!!! "

"Well... I'm just kidding... No need to be violent..."

"My family and Tiffany are going to have lunch with him this afternoon. We are going to talk about our partnership, since his company going to open one branch of their mall here..."

"It's big opportunity sica. I've heard about how big their company in US and Europe Market"

"Yeah... And i'm going to work together with his son in this project"

"Goodluck then sica baby... How about Tiffany ??? I haven't see her lately after the party at your mansion"

"Well she is doing fine, except for the part that she had dinner with that simon guy last night"

"Simon??? Who is simon?? And how could he have dinner with your wife ??" Yuri asked confusedly

"He was a guy that danced with her at the party, and uhm... He asked my permission first and i allowed him" Jessica said annoyingly.

"I see...." Yuri nodded slightly but paused when she remembered about something,

"Wait!!!! YOU MEAN SIMON, THE GUY THAT HAPPENED TO HAVE A CRUSH ON YOUR WIFE ?? AND YOU LET THEM GO TOGETHER ON A DINNER???"

"Yah.... Yah... Yah!!! Kwon yuri no need to shout.... Sheeeeeshhhh.... Well i kinda mess their dinner though..."

"What do you mean" Yuri asked

 

Jessica then explained the whole thing to Yuri, including the part where she lied to Tiffany by telling her that she was going to have dinner with Hara. Upon hearing Jessica's story Yuri smirked slyly.

"What???" Jessica asked blankly

"Well.... I don't know that you can do things like that sica baby, i mean, even if I know that you really loved yoona back then, you never got jealous like this... Okay let’s say you did, but you never reached the point wherein you will invent a lie to stop her do something because of your jealousy"

"I uh.... I ehmm... just don’t really like that guy, Yul..."

Yuri took a step forward to Jessica then patted her head.

"Finally Sica baby, you are now falling for that hwang little by little..."

"…......"

"Sicaaa.... If you really want to give a chance for you and Tiffany, please make it happen. That guy still have a chance you know. It seems that he knew that your marriage wasn't built of love, and geezzz Sica... Tiffany is just a human, one day she might get tired waiting for you too long... and BAAM she’s gone"

"…........"





Jessica still remained silent. She looked at city view on her office windows. She took a deep breath and sigh heavily, Yuri had left her already few hours ago but their conversation earlier made her feel so gloomy and worried. Her thought then got disturbed when her phone rang. Without looking at the caller id she picked up her phone.

"Hello Jessi...."

Jessica got surprised to hear her wife's voice which made her smile unconsciously.

"Hello Tiff baby~~" Jessica is now smiling liked an idiot.

"Cheesy... Are you going to give me a ride or we'll meet at the resto directly???"

"No!!! I'll fetch you... Just wait for me... I'll be right there in a moment... See you Tiff ... Ba~by~~"

Jessica said cutely, Tiffany giggled

"Bipolar Jung" Tiffany thought.

After 20 minutes Jessica arrived at Tiffany’s office. When Tiffany got in the car, she was surprised because Jessica gave her a bouquet of flower.

"I told you... I want to give us a chance... Make sure you'll now become accustomed to it" Jessica said while giving her a wink.

"I would love to.... Thank you Jessi... It's so lovely... " Tiffany said smiling then give Jessica a peck on her cheek. Jessica was taken aback by Tiffany’s sudden affection. No matter how many times she or Tiffany kiss on cheeks, it still gave her the same weird sensation on her stomach. With such warm feeling, Jessica drove them to their lunch meeting gracefully. Jessica finally met her uncle Alex. They started to enjoy their lunch while having a little bit of chit chat within the meals. Mr Alex said that his son is going to be late since he had another important meeting to handle.




"Jessica, Tiffany... Starting next week, you two will share the same office" Mrs Jung said

"Really mom, that's great!!" Jessica said gladly

"I don't even know that you'll get excited like that, Jessi" Tiffany whispered to Jessica's ear

"Erhmmmm.... We are here girls, don't show us any erhmm inappropriate scene" Mr Jung teased

"Dad....."

"Mr Yoon will be the one in charge of preparing your office room on weekend so you and Tiffany can share your office immediately" Mrs Jung added which JeTi both responded with a nod.

 

Mr and Mrs Jung along with Mr Alex were discussing their project and explained about it to Jessica and Tiffany. They told them that this is a big project.

"So as I planned Jessica, i would like you and my son to be in charge of this project and Tiffany since you are good in marketing stuff, you will also take in this project"

JeTi nodded in agreement.

"So uncle Alex, can i know your son's name ??"

"Ohhh it's....."

"I'm sorry for interrupting ... and I apologize for being late... "

Everybody turn their gaze at the opened door, they gasped seeing the guy.

"Ohhh you are here finally... Everybody this is my son..." Mr Alex introduced him

"Ohhh hello again Mr and Mrs Jung, Fany ah and Jessica-ssii"

"Oppa.... How come ???" Tiffany asked

"Ahhh that's why I thought your face was so familiar hahaha.... " Mr Jung said

"Yeah... Mr Jung... My real surname is Jung Ki Seok and Simon D is just my American Name. " He said

"Just call us uncle and aunty, Simon...we are family after all.." Mrs Jung said firmly.



Tiffany felt so happy and relieved that they will work together but what she didn't know is that since Simon show up, Jessica barely talked and just observed them silently. Simon noticed it and talked to her.

"So we would be seeing each other more often, Jessica-ssi"

"Maybe" Jessica said coldly. Simon looked at her confusedly but shrugged it off as Jessica turned her attention back to Tiffany.

"Is there anything else that we need to discuss?? I have other things to do at my office and have to take Tiffany back to her office too" Jessica said coldly. Her sudden change of attitude made everybody feel weird including Tiffany.

"Jessica-ssi.. I can give ride to Tiffany since i will ….’’ Simon was not able to continue as Jessica immediately cut her off.

"NO!!!" Jessica shouted make everybody startled.

" Erhm…I... I mean i will take Tiffany with me, since i want to and she's my wife after all...." Jessica lowered her head, feeling embarrassed by her outburst.

 

After bidding goodbye to Jessica's parents and Mr Alex, Jessica and Tiffany headed out to the exit when suddenly Simon called them.

"I'm sorry for stopping you guys... Well uh... Since I’m back here in Korea and we'll have a big project in the future, I’m having a party at Soshi club tonight and it will be good for both of you Two to come, and it will be good chance for us to further know each other you know ??" Simon said

"Ye"

"No!!!" Jessica cut Tiffany's word

"Just this once, Jessica-ssi... It would be fun if you could come with Tiffany"

"Jessi... Can we??? "

"No Tiff, and i'm not a party girl...."

"Well you should just come for some minute or so Jessica-ssi.... Please..."


Tiffany crossed her arm. She now has a bitter look on her face and she didn't even utter a single word on her way to her office. Jessica felt guilty for making Tiffany like this. When they arrived at Tiffany’s office, Jessica stopped her immediately.

"Look Tiff i'm sorry okay... Please don't give me a silent treatment... I’m not really fond of clubbing stuff, please do understand...."

"Jess.... We don't have to be there for long... I just want to show Simon Oppa our presence.... And as I noticed, since Simon oppa came here you are always ignoring him. He is a good person Jessi... So please stop acting cold towards him... "

"Tiff.... I'm not"

"I don't wanna argue with you... So let's stop it right now... We need to both cool down first... And Jessica you should have known by now that I don’t have feelings for him, because if i did.... I have already chosen him over Taeyeon a long time ago... And also please trust me to keep my promise as we have already promised ourselves to give us a chance... I hope you understand what i mean.." Tiffany kissed Jessica's cheek then go. Tiffany's words make Jessica felt guiltier.

"Maybe I’m too harsh to him.... And i'm too afraid to lose Tiffany,, wait!!! What??? I'm afraid to lose Tiffany??" Jessica thought.



Jessica headed to her office. After finishing her job, she was spacing out again. She didn't know what to do.

 

Working hours had pass. Tiffany is now preparing herself to going home.

"Hello princess.... "

"Ohhh hii daddy...."

"Going home already..."

"Yeah...."

"Aren’t you going home with sica ??"

"I think i'll take a cab... "

"Something wrong sweety ???"

"No... It's Just..."

*beep beep*

Tiffany got a message from Jessica.

 

From : Jessi ^^

I'm in front of your office now...

 

Tiffany sighed,

"Jessi’s already here daddy... I got to go... Talk to you later... Bye daddy...." Tiffany kissed her father's cheek.

"Take care sweety...."




Without saying a word Tiffany get in Jessica's car. Jessica sensed that Tiffany is still mad to her. She tried making conversation about random things but Tiffany still remained silent. Tiffany started paying her attention to Jessica when she noticed they weren't heading home but to the Mall. Jessica stopped by there making Tiffany feel confused.

"What are we doing here???" Tiffany asked

"Buy a new dress???" Jessica said

"What for ???"

"Tonight’s party at simon's ???"

"Huh ???"

 

Tiffany couldn't react more when Jessica drag her and guide her to try some dress.

"Jessi???"

"Let me pick your dress... "

Tiffany is still looking at Jessica confusedly. Jessica kept on trying some dress for her and Tiffany. Satisfied with the dress she have chosen, Jessica then paid for both dresses. Jessica drove them home safely. After they arrived to their home, Tiffany grab Jessica's wrist before she could open the door.

"Jessi.... What happen???"

"What???"

"Just a few hours ago you disagreeing about us going to Simon oppa’s party?? But now you even bought us a new dress???"

Jessica took Tiffany's hand and sighed lightly,

"Tiff... I'm sorry for being so selfish but like you have said before, we promised to give ourselves a chance... So let's make it happen. Sorry for being controlling.... I just.... "

"Shhh.... It's okay Jessi... It doesn't matter anymore... Thank you..." Tiffany kissed Jessica cheeks and flashed her megawatt smile. Jessica blushed and felt shy.

"But you have to always stay beside me, got it ?? Don't go anywhere without me..."

"Omo.... Possessive much now, Jessi..."

"What..??. No...!! I ... I mean... It's club Tiff, i don't want people to take advantage of you..."

"I know... Wifey ..." Tiffany whispered to Jessica's ear which made her shivered.

"Euwww excuse me.... You two can do PDA on your own room... Just let me in first ..." Krystal scoffed.

"Yah Soojung!!! Since when did you come here ??"

"Hey... You two are blocking my way... Don't stand in front of the door... "

"You......!!!!"

Jessica was about to scold her sister but was stopped by Tiffany.

"Jessi.... Krystal is right... Stop it... Let's prepare ourselves, shall we ??"

"I hope it's not a bad idea going there" Jessica thought then followed Tiffany.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#### TBC ####





Hello Buddy :)) 

It's Been a year already??? *Joke*... Well better late than never,, HAPPY Late NEW YEAR!!!! May Ur wish Come true......:)))))

Goshhhh I miss this fic, but MISS All of u BUDDY, my readers, Silent readers, Subscribers, Upvoters, etc, etc... Hahahaha

Thanks too For All NEW Subscriber and for those who still leaved their Comments :)), U bright my day :)))