- Your Worryness -

Stay in my heart, Please...


Hi Buddy!!

Sorry for any Grammartically errors...

*Bow*Bow*Bow*

Enjoy~~



Chapter 25

 

Mr and Mrs Jung have their breakfast when Jessica and Tiffany joined them with their tired face, they didn't have a proper sleep last night after Tiffany awake from her sleep. So They talked the night along.

"Morning Mom, Dad" Tiffany greeted them cheerfully while Jessica already sipping her coffee.

"Oohh i don't know that both of you really have an intense scene last night. Both of you look so tired" Mr Jung smirked. Tiffany cough nervously, Mrs Jung glared to her husband but Mr Jung shrugged it off.

"Yeah. I'm really tired and sleepy" Jessica said lazily.

"Really? I thought you were the one that would make Tiffany tired but i think it was the opposites?" Mr Jung raised his brow playfully.

"No! Tiffany couldn't sleep so she make me stay awake till this morning" Jessica answered nonchalantly. Tiffany choked on her food cause it made people might thinking about them in a wrong way.

"Tiffany are you alright? You keep cough and choke on your food" Jessica said while rubbing Tiffany's back. Tiffany never knew that Jessica could be so slow like this before.

"Really... Pffftt." Mr Jung tried to restrained himself from his laugh. Mrs Jung giggled silently upon hearing her daughter's answer.

'My Sooyeon is really dense right?' Mrs Jung thought.

 

Meanwhile Mr Jung found that it was an interesting scene so he kept teasing them again.

"Fany ah, you should take a break. Don't force her too much to did that you still have everyday to do that" Mr Jung teased the redden face Tiffany.

"No dad, it's okay since i uh.. wait a minute, what do you mean she should take a break? And did what?" Jessica asked confusedly.

Mrs Jung couldn't hold her laugh anymore, she laughed hard followed by her husband. She never thought her daughter could be so adorable like that since they used to have a bad relationship in the past.

"Oh my Sooyeon, you are so dense" Mrs Jung laughed

"Slowpoke Hahahahahha" Mr Jung joined her wife.

"What is going on in here, Tiff??" Jessica turned her head to asked Tiffany.

"Really Jessi... You really that slow? Your father thought we did it last night. And your answer didn’t give us any help either" Tiffany sighed and facepalm herself.

"Did what?" Jessica asked again, Tiffany glared to her hardly.

"So... Fany ah, is our Jessica really that good on bed that's why you make her stay awake all night?" Mr Jung said but her wife took his hand to get out of there

“Okay That’s enough James!” Mrs Jung said, leaving the confused Jessica with a bashful Tiffany.

"DAD!!!" Jessica yelled when she finally figured out what happened.

 

Tiffany was walking in to this place again, it's been 4 months since the last time she was here. She put Taeyeon's favourite flowers in those place and staring intensly to it.

"Hi!! I'm sorry i never visit you anymore"

~~ Silence ~~

"Maybe you thought that i've forgotten you. It's not true, Tae tae. And I want you to know that i'm happy now, Taeyeon ah."

“You know I never know that I could falling in love with Jessi right now”

“I should move on, right?”

"Jessi take a good care of me, so i hope you will rest in peace now. Can you give us your bless Tae Tae?? i miss you Tae- Tae and i love you. I'm leaving now, okay" Tiffany stared at Taeyeon's gravestone for the last time and then left the graveyard.

 

When Tiffany arrived at the office she was welcomed by Jessica's pouty face.

"Where have you been?" Jessica asked pouting.

"Sorry baby, i have something to do" Tiffany said and pecked Jessica's lips.

"Something?" Jessica asked

"I'll tell you later, let's work now, tomorrow is our big event" Tiffany said softly.

"Okay"

 

Meanwhile

"So how about her condition, Doctor?" Sunny asked the Doctor.

"She is awake now, Ms Sunny. But-"

"But?"

"She is paralyze, she couldn't move her body nor talking. But she can understand and hear what we say"

"Wha what?" Sunny stuttered.

"I already tell you about this possibility before"

"I know" Sunny hang her head low.

"At least she is awake now"

"Yeah. And Doctor can i take her with me to US?"

"Let me see her charts again then you can take her with you. She can have a best treatment there"

"Yeah. Can i see her?"

"Sure"

 

Sunny walked in to Taeyeon's room, she saw that Taeyeon was sleeping. Sunny came closer to her and hold Taeyeon's hand.

"I'm happy that you really awake this time, don't worry i will take care of you"

Suddenly Taeyeon's eyes were fluttered open, Sunny startled but composed herself quickly.

"Hi!! You are awake"

Taeyeon was wondering what happened to her, slightly felt dizzy and thought to herself where she was.

"You have an accident few months ago, and you just wake up from your coma" Sunny explained to her. Taeyeon didn't know who was this girl that talked to her. Taeyeon tried to talk and moved her body but she couldn't.

"Don't!!" Sunny warned her.

"I mean, you are awake now but... But, you errhh"

Taeyeon stared at the stranger confusedly.

"Doctor said that you are paralyze now" Sunny finally told her, Taeyeon still tried to process what Sunny have said to her, when finally she knew what she talked about, Taeyeon eyes were widen open.

"And you couldn't talk either because you have been suffered of a brain hemorrhage before. It is a miracle that you are awake now" Sunny added.

"I'm sorry cause you have to hear this bad news, but don't worry i'll help you. My name is Sunny!" Sunny smiled showing her own eye smile. Somehow those eyesmile reminded Taeyeon to someone dearly to her and finally she realized it was Tiffany, her fiance maybe her wife now if she didn't involve in an accident. Taeyeon felt someone wiped her tears,

"Hey don't cry, i know it's not easy for you but don't worry i'll help you"

Taeyeon just stared at Sunny deeply, she didn't know what to do, she needed her Tiffany. She wanted Tiffany to hold her, to kissed her pain away. She didn't know about Sunny, so how could she trust her?.

"I won't hurt you, if that's what you are thinking about. If i want to hurt you, i will never to help you and take you to this hospital back then" Sunny said as if she could read Taeyeon's mind.

"If only you could talk maybe i can take you to your family. You don't have any ID when i found you"

"But if you want i can take any advertising to find your family" Sunny said.

Taeyeon didn't know how to respond her.

'Dear god, what must i do? My condition was horrible. What will happen to my ppany, and i can't show up to her like this, not in this condition. It will broke her' Taeyeon's thought, more tears were fallen. Sunny once again wiped her tears.

"Maybe it's hard but please keep strong! you have my support and please trust me. I'll give you the best treatment to occur you. Don't ask me why i help you, I don't know either. Now take a rest. Don't over thinking of yourself" Sunny smiled warmly. Taeyeon felt hesitate but she didn't have any choice.

'Ppany, please wait for me... I'll be back for you, honey... Sica, i hope you take a good care of her while i'm not around' Taeyeon's thought in her mind.

 

Everybody were busy to prepared their launching brand tomorrow. They still in their office until 8.00 pm.

"Okay guys, thanks for your hardwork today, now let's go home and rest. Tomorrow will be our big day, see you tomorrow and don't be late okay?!" Jessica said to her employees

"Yess Boss!!!" They shouted.

After having dinner together at their favourite Café, Tiffany and Jessica headed to the Jung Mansion, they felt so tired and went to their bedroom directly. After took a bath and changing their clothes in to the comfortable one, Jessica slumped her body to the couch on their bedroom, Tiffany followed her action. Tiffany couldn't help but wanted to teased Jessica tonight. She remembered Michelle's words to her when she told her how to seduced Jessica few months ago. Tiffany stared at Jessica, Tiffany let Jessica noticed that she was looking at her. Jessica didn't look the other way when their eyes met. They let that visual bond last a few seconds than smile, Tiffany looked away for a second then looked at Jessica again. Tiffany smiled to Jessica, a mysterious smile. Jessica didn't know how to described that smile, was it a y smile, a sweet smile, a happy smile, an innocent smile, encouraging smile, reassuring smile? Jessica didn't know. So many emotions and not a single word needed to express them.

"Jessi..." Tiffany called her name seductively

"Hmm?" Jessica answered nervously, Tiffany smirked.

"I can't sleep, so??"

"So?" Jessica gulped

"Let's talk!!" Tiffany said enthusiastically.

 

They started to chit chatting randomly. Tiffany put her heart and soul into the conversation, talked about something really exciting and touched Jessica hand, shoulder, wrist while she were trying to described the best parts of her story. It would’t seem needy, it wouldn't seem too straightforward and it would certainly do the trick for both of them. When both of them seemed engrossed in their conversation, Tiffany initiating a touch by sitting close, placing her hand on Jessica's knee, made Jessica looked at her.

'Yes, this little trick works both ways, she will try to touch you because physical contact does matter and you should try to touch Jessica simply because you now know this little, totally innocent move will drive her crazy' Michelle's words kept repeating in Tiffany's mind.

Tiffany twirled that afore mentioned lock around her finger then gently run her fingers over her neck then shoulder. This seductive move made Jessica focused all of her attention to the place Tiffany was touching and made her wish she could do the same.

Suddenly Tiffany leaned in to Jessica to kissed her with a gentle kiss, more than a peck but not full on making out, made Jessica wanting more. When Jessica kissed her back, that gave Tiffany a clue as to what Jessica might enjoy. When things got intensed, Tiffany pulled away and let their forehead attached, eyes closed.

"I never know that you can be this hot, babe" Tiffany whispered hoarsely. Jessica's face got redden, felt so shy all of sudden. Jessica opened her eyes and stared at Tiffany’s face,

‘OH MY GOD!! Did we just?? OH GOD, I.. uh… I errrh?’ Jessica thought in her mind while staring at Tiffany’s beautiful face and her plump’s lips.

‘NO!! I need to control my self!! Come on Jessica, Tomorrow you have a big event, CALM YOUR HORMONE DOWN’ Jessica said to herself

"Ti.. Tiffany?" Jessica stuttered.

"Yes baby?" Tiffany caressed Jessica's cheeks

"I... I... Ugh"

"Hmm??"

“I uh… I need to…”

“You need to what baby?”

"I... I need to pee"

"Huh?" Tiffany opened her eyes. Jessica clumsily and awkwardly headed to the bathroom left Tiffany alone. A minute latter Tiffany's laughter filling the room.

 

Today was a big day to Jung- Hwang Company. They would launch their new product and hoping for the best result. Everybody has arrived in the event.

"Nervous?"

"So much Dad..." Tiffany answered her father.

"Everybody have worked hard, so i thought that this event will be a success, princess" Mr Hwang hugged her daughter. Jessica smiled when she saw Mr Hwang and Tiffany's bonding. She shifted her gaze and met with Simon's smirk.

"Goodluck… i guess?" Simon said

"Don't act like you really care!" Jessica answered harshly.

"I won't ruin this event, Ms Jung. I will let you enjoy this event today. Then slowly i will take Tiffany away from you. So don't be careless." Simon smirked. Jessica grabbed his collar harshly, but Yuri who happened to be beside Jessica separated them.

"Sica, we are in public now, don't make any scene. Calm down yourself." Yuri whispered to her.

"YOU!!" Jessica gritted her teeth while clenching her fist.

"Just remember Ms Jung. I'll make my move without you know. So beware!" Simon warned her and left Jessica to greeted Tiffany and her father.

"Damn it!!" Jessica cursed.

 

Taeyeon was watching a TV shows when Sunny came in to her room.

"Good morning, stranger!" Sunny greeted Taeyeon cheerfully.

"I have a good news for you"

Taeyeon stared at Sunny, she didn't know how to answered Sunny.

"Doctor said you can go with me to US for the best treatment, you will get better if we go to US as soon as we can" Sunny told her with her own eyesmiles.

"So would you go with me? This is for you too, you know" Sunny said.

'US? Now? It means i will be far away from my ppany. But if that means that i would get the best treatment then...' Taeyeon still debating in her mind.

"Stranger, blink your eyes twice if you want to go with me" Sunny said.

'Should i or shouldn't i?' Taeyeon asked in her mind.

"Well?" Sunny waited for Taeyeon's answered. Taeyeon blinked her eyes twice,

'I'll do it for my ppany, perhaps God want to help me by this angel named Sunny?' Taeyeon thought.

"Awesome!! I'll prepared your document and administration ready and asked my father to booked a plane for us. I'll get the nurse to change your clothes, stranger" Sunny said. Taeyeon just stared at Sunny's antics amusingly. Sunny reminded her of Tiffany, made Taeyeon missed the said girl more.

Tiffany was talking with Simon and when she shifted her attention from him, her gazed meet Jessica's furious one. Tiffany felt worry and then approaching Jessica.

"What's wrong baby? You look so upset" Tiffany said while caressing Jessica's cheeks. Yuri rolled her eyes and left them.

“I wonder where is Yoona?’ Yuri mumbled and looked for Yoona.

"Nothing, Tiff. I'm nervous, i think" Jessica said while enjoying Tiffany's caress.

"Aww.. Don't worry babe, i'm here with you everything will be alright, okay?" Tiffany then hugged her wife.

"I love you" Jessica blurted out made Tiffany chuckled.

"I love you too, silly"

"Let's have a vacation after this, only you and me" Jessica's whispered and pulled back from their hug.

"Sure Baby!!" Tiffany said happyly made Jessica smiled along.

"Erhmm... Control your hormone you two" Mr Jung fake a cough and appeared out of nowhere made Jessica and Tiffany blushed.

"Dad!! Could you just like err.. leave us alone?!" Jessica whined.

"Well Just get a room if you want to be alone with your wife, Alright. We are in a public now so behave, Sooyeon ah" Mr Jung smirked.

"James!!" Mrs Jung approached her husband and dragged him away from the couple.

"Sorry about my dad" Jessica said sheepishly

"No problem, actually i enjoy those time when your father try to tease you, you are cute" Tiffany grinned

"Yah!!" Jessica yelled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny left Taeyeon again as she were busy preparing for Taeyeon's adminstration. Taeyeon focused her attention back to the television, there she saw a big event was held. The news anchor told the viewers that the new merger company has released their new product today and it was a success, It caught Taeyeon's attention. Then the scenes were showing the big event that held a success party for their new launching brand. And then the scene was showing Jessica and Tiffany holding their wine to celebrate their success. Taeyeon tried to focused her attention to that scene and startled...

_TBC_



 Thanks for still reading this fic buddy :))

Thanks for new Subbies,

Special Thanks to: kwonrizhu, Marivic23, and KalakiMae for upvoting my story, you are awesome!! ^^

Tell me about this chapter, it may ended soon... but not so soon... LOL

Till we meet again. ^^