---- Your Affection ----

Stay in my heart, Please...

Anyeongggg ..... Yeorobun.... Hope u Still enjoy This Chapter.....!!!

Special Credit for My Friend,

soshi_frv24 

For Such a great Helper.... Thanks So much Buddy.... :))

So Here We go, Enjoy !!!! :))


---- Chapter 16 ----

 

Tiffany sat in the park, the same park that she visited with Jessica yesterday. Her conversation with Jessica’s Mom 2 hours ago keeps on replaying in her mind. Why is it so hard for her to have Jessica by her side?? Why is an obstacle always there to take Jessica away from her??

She keeps on rubbing the same spot that Jessica had sat on yesterday, beside her.

“Jessi… what must I do”

Tiffany’s phone is ringing. She pickup her phone.

“Tiff…. Where are you??? I’m in your office, but they said you are not coming, are you okay??”

Tiffany smiled bitterly, tears continuously falling from her eyes one by one.

“Jessi……….”

“Tiff, Where are you?? I’ll be there, Just tell me….”

“Jessi…what am I to you???”

“What?? Tiff?? What are you talking about?? Is it about Mom?? Just tell me where are you right now?”

“Jessi…. Just… Just answer me??”

“Tiff… you are too emotional and …”

“Why don’t we get divorce??”

“Ti….Tiffany??”

"Jessi.... Why...?? Why are you still not leaving me yet ?? Why are you still with me ??Why ??"

"Tiffany... Just tell me where are you, we can talk about it later... Okay ??... Please..."

"You can't answer me, Can you ??"

"Tiffany I don't want to talk about it right now, not in this situation.."

"Just....Just Leave me alone Jessica... I... I need time... I'll see you later"

"Wait... Wait... Tifff.... Hello.... Tifff !!! Damn it !!! What happen to her !!!Damn !!!" Jessica immediately felt frustation when Tiffany hang up the phone. She rushed to her home and tried to find her mother.

 

"Mr Yoon.... Where's my Mom ??"

"She'll be back at 7 pm. She have an important meeting right now" Mr Yoon Answered

" !!!"

Jessica let out her anger and frustation. She tried to call Tiffany but her phone was unattended. She tried to call Mr Hwang but Mr. Hwang said he didn't know where Tiffany is. Jessica tried to call Tiffany for the 100th time, but her phone was still unattended.

'Tiffany, where are you? What's going on ? We can talk about it together. Damn!!! Why do I feel so hurt right now, why am I looking for you so badly.... Why ??' Jessica questioned herself

Tiffany let out a heavy sigh. She turned off her phone. While still seating on the bench near the park, she recalled her conversation with Jessica’s Mom.

"This is all wrong Taeyeon, Isn’t it? I'm cheating on you. I should’ve kept my heart only for you, but I'm falling for Jessi. Your love should have been enough for me, but what have I done. I had let you go and let her love fill my heart. I'm hurting both of you.... I'm useless... I'm a bad fiance. I'm....a....." Tiffany is sobbing and unable to speak further more.

"Tae ... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I'm sorry but I love her...What must I do??" Tiffany is crying hard right now, up to the point where she could already feel difficulty in breathing.



 

Jessica is back in her office, spacing out. Tiffany's words echoed in her head.

"Earth to Jung, Earth to Sica" Yuri snapped her finger a few times.

Jessica then turned her gaze to Yuri.

"Yah what's wrong with you Jung???"

"I don't know Yul...."

"Why did you cancel all our important meetings today, we really need those meetings"

"I can't concentrate Yul, I'm a messed right now"

"What happen Jung ???"

Looking at the hopeless Jessica, Yuri focused her attention to the older. She knows it must be a serious problem.

"Sicaaa yah... you know you can tell me everything ...."

Jessica looked at Yuri and heaved a sigh for the nth time

"Ti... Tiffany.... she’s...she’s mad at me...."

Yuri smiled lightly

"And...??"

"What do you mean by‘and’ ???"

"It's not like this is the first time that she has been upset with you...." Yuri rolled her eyes.

"I'M SERIOUS HERE KWON!!!!"

"Wwoah... Woah... Chill Sica baby.... Chill...."

"She asked for divorce.... She... She wants to divorce me"

"What???!! But why??"

"She had a talk with my Mom earlier. Mom must have insulted and forced her.... Obviously..."

"And what's wrong with you ???"

"Excused me???"

"Why are you freaking out ??? Sooner or later you two will also divorce, right ?? So why are you feeling so sad, Sica baby??"

"Wh...what?? I... I... "                 

"Perhaps,do you like her already??? Do you already have a feeling for her now Sicayah ???"

"I.... "

"Sicaaa.... I think you are already falling for her... Maybe you still haven’t realized it yet and deny it for now... But I'm sure ... Just think about it, Sica..."

"........"

“Sicababy... what does Tiffany mean to you?? Do you want to protect her?? Do you want to always stand by her side?? Do you care about her?? Cause if you say yes, that’s Love Sica...Now... Try to figure out your feeling first... I'm going out now... Take care"

Yuri headed out of Jessica's office, leaving Jessica still confused about Yuri's word. Just when she is still thinking hard, her phone ring, Mr. Hwang is calling.

"Hello Dad..."

"Sica ... Fany is here... She locked herself in her room"

"I'll be there dad.... Just make sure she is still there..."

"Alright Sweetie"




 

Wasting no time, Jessica went to Mr Hwang's mansion immediately. When she arrived, Mr. Hwang stopped her before she headed to Tiffany's room.

"What's wrong Sica ??"

"I'll tell you later Dad... I... I need to see her first..."

"Alright... Go ahead..."

"Thanks Dad... "

Now she's standing in front of Tiffany's Room. She feels so nervous, trying to control her unstable breathing ... Inhale-exhale, inhale - exhale. Once she is sure that she is already calm enough, she knocked on the door twice while calling for Tiffany's name.

 

"Tiff, please open the door.... We need to talk...."

Silence-

"Tiff..... I said open the door, Let me in.... "

Still there's no response

"I won’t go unless we talk, Tiff... please" Tiffany opened the door hearing the desperation on Jessica’s voice

"I said I need time, Jessica... Please try to understand me"

"I will... But after we talk...."

"I'm not in the mood, Jessica"

Tiffany was about to close her door but Jessica slip her body in before she can closed it.

"Jessica!!!"

"What happen to you Tiff, Yesterday we are fine... But now?? Look at you.... You told me that we will go through it together. But here you are, isolating yourself..."

"Jessica ... I'm tired... Just..."

"What did Mom told you??? Just tell me !!! Come on Tiff, I need to know!!"

"Jessica...."

"Please.... "

"Fine !!! You want to know right ?? What am I to you ??? Why are you refusing to divorce me ???Why ??? What's the point of keeping this marriage to you ?..to us??"

“........."

 

"She knows we are not in love, Jess.... She knows... We are just fooling ourselves, hurting ourselves. I don’t want to hurt you furthermore.... We should stop this … and about my Company, your family is still willing to support my company even if we divorce."

“What’s wrong with you Tiff?? You said that we will solve this together but now??”

“Then tell me Jess, what am I to you??? Why do we need to still save this marriage??? Don’t you think it’s easier if we live both in our own ways?? You can finally have your own happiness ... without ‘ME' ....”

“Stop it Tiffany!!! Like I said ...I - I’m doing it because....”

“What???!!”

“I’ve promised Taeyeon alright... and I don’t wa...”

“STOP SAYING THAT IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF TAEYEON, JESS!!! JUST FORGET YOUR ING PROMISED TO TAEYEON, I CAN LIVE ON MY OWN!!! STOP PITYING ME!!!” Tiffany shouted and Jessica was startled. This is the first time she saw the furious Tiffany. She tried to spoke softly.

 

“Tiffany... that’s not what I mean... I..”

“Out!!!”

“Tiffany...”

“i said get out Jess... this is not going to work... just leave me alone, I had enough...please....”

Jessica became silent. She knows that with Tiffany being mad, it’s useless to talk to her right now so she slowly turned her body and was about to step out from Tiffany’s room when she hears something

“Can you just see me, Jessica... Can you just simply say that you do it because of me?? Not for Taeyeon?? Cause she’ll never comeback. If you said that it’s all about your promised to Taeyeon then when everything is already fine, you’ll still leave me right?? And when you have already fulfilled your promise to Taeyeon to make our company recover from its slump ... then you... you...you will still leave me... so what’s the difference if we divorce now?? There’s nothing left for us...”

Jessica stiffened, Tiffany’s words hit her and make her realized that it’s true. What’s the difference if they stop this marriage right now?? Jessica closed the door of Tiffany’s room and headed to Hwang’s Living room. She wants to tell something to Mr Hwang but seems like she lost her tongue. Like a lifeless soul, Jessica went back to her car and drove herself home.





 

Jessica arrived at her home and her feet lead her to their Backyard. She didn’t understand what had happened. Just last afternoon they are still enjoying their day together, but today everything turned dark for her. Tiffany’s last words keep on playing in her mind as well as Yuri’s. Why does she feel scared being separated to Tiffany?. If in time, when everything went back to normal she’ll still get divorce with Tiffany. Why don’t they stop their marriage right now? Both of them don’t have to be stuck with the marriage since Tiffany’s Company problem will still be resolved as the Jung Family is still willing to help Tiffany’s Company without the marriage. They don’t need to pretend, they don’t need to continue their Fake Marriage. But her heart feels so heavy to let Tiffany Go. There’s something in her heart that makes her want to stay with Tiffany. Something that she doesn’t know exactly what is it yet.

“Love...”

Jessica flinched and looked at someone that sat beside her unknowingly.

“Mom...”

“That’s Love...”Mrs. Jung said

Jessica looked away.

“What are you talking about??”

“Sooyeon... “

“What did you said to Tiffany?? She wants to leave me now, are you happy??” Jessica said coldly.

“I’m doing my best for you...”Mrs. Jung said calmly

“Why do you have to control everything on my life??? Just leave me alone, It’s my own my life...”

“And I’m the one who give you birth...” Mrs Jung said

“MOM.....!!!”

Mrs. Jung ignored her, she press a number on her phone and start talking the other person on the line.

“Where’s Tiffany, Steve?? Give the phone to her, I need to talk to her...”

“Just a second...” Mr. Hwang said on the other line.

“Now what are you doing Mom??? Stop disturbing her!!” Jessica said

“He - hello...”Tiffany greets her

“It’s rude to leave when your conversation with your mother in law isn’t finished yet, Tiffany.”

“Wha... What d-do y-you me... mean, Mrs Jung??”

 

Flashback

“Well Tiffany, when Sooyeon told us she loves you … I just … for the first time we feel so touched with her words, but in this two days, I noticed how fake your relationship is. So, I think it is better….”

“What if I really love Jessica, Mrs. Jung??”

“Tiffany…..??”

“What If I really love her, what if I really want to stay by her side and make her happy, what if Mrs Jung??”

Tiffany said it between her tears that are currently overflowing. Mrs Jung stared deeply into her and let silence engulfed their situation.

Tiffany is kneeling in front of Mrs Jung,

“Tiffany... what are you doing....?? Stand up...!!!”

“No!!! Not until you give me your blessing”

“Ms Hwang!!!”

“Give... Give me a cha....chance... I really love her, I mean it... I’ll be a good wife for her... I know our marriage was unexpected but I know God has reasons why he let this happen. Maybe we are fated to be together. Just please support me, Mrs Jung... I won’t hurt her, and I won’t disappoint you. I know she still doesn’t love me nor fallen for me yet, but I’ll make her fall for me... so please..... plea - please let me love her Mrs. Jung”

Mrs Jung stared at Tiffany deeply, she didn’t say anything. Slowly, she walk towards her and pulled her up.

“Mrs Jung... do you... you give me your ble...blessing?”

“Tiffany.....” Mrs Jung sighed heavily, thinking hard, she turned her back, not to facing tiffany. The brokenhearted Tiffany thought that Mrs Jung has made her decision and reject her, So she runaway and leave the scene, she run and run, didn’t bother Mrs. Jung calling her for so many times. She ran until she reached the park.

End of Flashback.

 

“I’ve told you to call me Mom... and Mr Yoon is gonna fetch you in 30 minutes, be ready... I’ll see you later..”

Mrs Jung hanged up the phone without hearing Tiffany’s Answer.

“What do you really want now mom??? Are you..”

“Do you want to lose her or do you want to start again??”

“Don’t make me frustrated. What do you want Mom, where are you going with this??” Jessica asked back

“Ask your heart.... what  does your heart wants?? what exactly is Tiffany to you?? And to answer your question, what I’m currently doing now is all for you, so take this chance or let Tiffany totally leave you....”

After a lot of battling with her own mind and herself, Jessica realized something which made her smile.






Tiffany arrived back at Jung’s Mansion. She’s currently at older Jung’s Workroom right now.

“Why did you left Tiffany??” Mrs Jung asked

“I... I’m Sorry Mrs Jung” Mrs Jung lifted her eyebrows and narrowed her eyes, directing her gaze to Tiffany

“i... I mean mom” Tiffany corrected her word and lowered her head

“You left me without hearing my answer??”

“I... I thought that you rejected me since you turned your back”

“Really?? I thought you are a brave and strong woman... but you easily gave up just a while ago. How would I believe you that you will love my daughter with all your heart??”

“Wha - What??”Tiffany’s mouth was now agape.

“Do you still love her, Tiffany??”

“Mo... Mom...” Tiffany’s eyes widen, she lifted her head and look at Both Mr Jung and Mrs Jung

“Tiffany??”

“Yee - Yesss!!! I do!!! With all my heart” Tiffany said spontaneously

Mrs Jung smiled lightly. Tiffany felt surprised because for the first time she could see that Mrs Jung smiled, she then flashed her eyesmile as a return.

“Well... dear Tiffany... seems like you cried a lot right? Seeing your red nose and puffy eyes....” Mr Jung chuckled, Tiffany smiled shyly. Mrs Jung stood up and took a step forward towards Tiffany and pulled her to a warm hug which made Tiffany flinched due to the unexpected behaviour coming from Mrs. Jung.

“Please don’t hurt my baby... Tiffany... although she thought that I don’t love her, I actually love all my daughter... it just... we show it in a different way... and I think for once in my lifetime I want to do something for her. That’s why I pushed you hard, knowing how stubborn and dense my daughter was...”

“I understand mom... thank you for believing in me... for giving me a chance.... I won’t disappoint you”

“You better be...”

Both of them pulled back from the hug and giggled.

 

“Damn!! I can’t hear anything Krystal!!!” Jessica who is trying to eavesdrop through the door half whispered.

“Yeah me too... thanks to Mom and Dad’s soundproof walls ... Amazing!!!!” Krystal scoffed

Then the door opened, both Jessica and Krystal fell on the ground. They laughed awkwardly, trying to give a reason.

“Heheheheh... we just want to inform you that dinner is ready, Mom, Dad ...” Jessica tried not to stutter. Her Parents know something is wrong but they just shrugged it off.





After dinner they had a little chat on living room, everybody starts feeling sleepy. Krystal, Mr and Mrs Jung bid their Good night and headed to their own room. Jessica has been lying on her bed, waiting for Tiffany to come out from their bathroom. Tiffany has ignored her since she came back home. Jessica feels nervous. She needs to make Tiffany forgive her before they sleep nomatter what. When Tiffany came out from bathroom, Jessica suddenly feels uneasy and her heart is beating irregularly but she needs to ask for her forgiveness now and should  not be wasting more time than she have already wasted.

“Ti... Tiffany....”

“.................” Tiffany didn’t answer her and just proceed with taking her pillow and blanket which made Jessica panic.

“Tiff... Where are you going?? This is also your room...”

“I’ll sleep on Krystal’s room, I’ve asked her earlier”

“Wha... What??? But why??? Listen Tiff, I’m Sorry please forgive me....”

“Jessi ... just sleep... I’ll be alright and please give me some time. I have already forgiven you”

Jessica smiled when Tiffany called her Jessi again. It means she is no longer angry anymore. When she saw Tiffany was about to open the door, she quickly grabbed Tiffany’s wrist and spun her around to make Tiffany face her.

“Tiff I’m sorry, please just listen to me now...”

“Jessi it’s getting late, I’m tired and...”

Jessica put her index finger in Tiffany’s lips,making her silent.

“I’m sorry about today. I don’t know what happen to me but I really don’t wanna lose you... you’re right … if in the end we have to divorce, it’s better if we do it now, but I know I won’t do that.”

Tiffany stared at Jessica and her gaze softens. Jessica took Tiffany to sit with her on the bed.

 

“Tiffany... will you wait for me??”Jessica asked suddenly,looking right into Tiffany’s eyes, Tiffany couldn’t look away and begun to stiffen on her spot. There was no way out, no resisting as Jessica leaned in closer, too close for Tiffany’s comfort.

“Wha... What do...you mean Jessi...??”

Tiffany just wanna scream in her mind seeing their closeness. Yesterday it was Tiffany who was teasing Jessica. Tonight she hoped Jessica wouldn’t play a prank on her. Jessica grasped her hand, intertwining their fingers. Tiffany felt surprised on how their hands fit perfectly together. Almost like how it was when she was with Taeyeon but it was Jessica’s hand not Taeyeon’s. Somehow it feels so nice to feel Jessica’s skin against hers.

“Tiff, I... I...  don’t know what I feel ri ... right now, but all I know that  I don’t wanna to lose you...”

“............”

“S...So... Can ... Can we start it all over again???”

“Huh??”

“Let’s give us a chance....yess... us ... wha - what do you think??”

“...............”

Tiffany is speechless. She didn’t expect that Jessica will be thinking about them right now.She was caught off guard. She remembered her conversation with Mr and Mrs Jung on their work room before.

 

Flashback

“And Tiffany??”

“Yess mom??”

“I think Jessica likes you too...”

“Wha - What???”

“She is still confused with her feelings but if you push her more I think she will realize her feelings and also, maybe what happened today will hit her brain” Mrs Jung said

“You know sweetie... We know that she’s falling for you but she didn’t know that. That’s why we already decided to accept you” Mr Jung added.

End of Flashback




“Tiffany??....hey... Tiffany???”

Jessica snapped her fingers in front of Tiffany which made Tiffany came back to her sense. Jessica frowned seeing Tiffany’s reaction.

“Tiffany I’m waiting for your answer, but if you don’t want to give us a chance …it’s alright”

“No...Yes... I mean.. No... Aishh.. I mean Sure ...!!! let’s give us a chance...” Tiffany said with her sparkling eyes and flashes her megawatt eyes Smile, Jessica grinned widely.

“So... shall we start it again??” Jessica asked

“Yes!!!” Tiffany answered loudly,

“Hi ... My name is Stephanie Hwang Miyoung... it’s nice to meet you...” Tiffany said and smiled brightly while giving her hand for a handshake. Jessica looked at her happily. She held her hand and pulled Tiffany to her embrace. Tiffany felt surprised because Jessica showered her with so much affection which makes her happy and feel like she is in heaven.

“And I’m Jessica Jung.... it is nice to meet you..my Future Wife” Jessica said still hugging Tiffany while Tiffany is blushing. Jessica then pulled back from their hug, her eyes locked on Tiffany. Whenever they have an eye contact there’s always a tingling sensation on their heart. Both Their hearts beat crazily. Tiffany closes her eyes and lean closer to Jessica, Jessica lift up her eyebrow seeing Tiffany closer to her. Tiffany has been waiting for this moment, their first kiss and finally her plump lips was met with something soft, she captured it, trying to enjoy the sensation.

“Errrgh... Tiff???”

“.........”

“Tiffany.... ??”

Tiffany feels weird and opened her eyes. She feels embarrass when she knows that she didn’t kiss Jessica’s lips but Jessica’s hand. Jessica laughed hardly and was holding her stomach, Tiffany pouted.

“Oh... oh my god... Tiff... HAHAHAHHAHA.... Your face... PUAHAHHAHAHHAHHA.... DAEBAK.... HAHAHHAHHAHA” Jessica laughed like there’s no tomorrow. Jessica knows that Tiffany wants to kiss her, but Jessica is not ready yet, in fact she thought it's still a beginning for both of them, so she placed her hand on her lips incase Tiffany really kissed her.

“Way to ruin the moment Jess” Tiffany pouted, She takes her pillow again and was about to leave Jessica, Jessica recovered from her laugh and immediately wrapped her arms around her waist and place her chin above her shoulder, back hugging Tiffany.

“Heyy... I’m sorry … don’t sulk ...  We want to start over again right, so let’s take it slowly but sure ... Let’s figure out our feelings first Tiff...alright??” Jessica spoke softly, but Tiffany is still remaining silent. Jessica turned her around to face her. She findsTiffany so cute while pouting like that.

“Hey... Stop pouting... it makes me wanna kiss you” Jessica teased

“Then kiss me...”

“Woah... woah... Such a bipolar person... Just a while ago you are such a cry baby, mad at me... now looking you like this, I never know that you are such a byun, Tiff... I know you can’t resist the hottest woman like me... but, please....” Jessica Smirked

“Shut up!!” Tiffany hits Jessica’s arm slightly, Jessica chuckled then Jessica kiss Tiffany’s forehead and cheeks.

“Better??” Jessica asked, Tiffany nodded... both of them smiled.

“Give me some time Tiff, Wait for me... I’ll treat you better ... I promise...”

“For me??” Tiffany asked

“For you...”

“No Taeyeon??”

“Promise Tiff...Now let’s sleep.... you must be tired...”

“Alright...” Tiffany nodded

Jessica still figured it out, wether her feelings for Tiffany is pure because she likes her or it's for Taeyeon. But she didn't want to ruin this moment. Jessica and Tiffany are lying on their bed, there is still a bolster between them but now they are facing each other while holding each other’s hand, smiles on their face can be seen until they drifted off to dreamland.

### TBC ??? ###


Hey Hoo Buddy :)) Have a nice Weekend... 

Silent readers Anyeonggg !!

Thanks for New Subscribers and All your Comments buddy....

So tell me about it, I' m Waiting ..... :))