---- Your Partner ----

Stay in my heart, Please...

Special Thanks To : JetiHyun .... U help me a lot Buddy :)))

*bow*bow*bow*

 

-- Chapter 3 --

 

"JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON, WHY YOU NEVER ANSWER MY PHONE AND IGNORE MY MESSAGE, DO YOU WANNA DIE, YOU FREAKING JERKKK!!!!

Jessica's mouth agaped and Tiffany shocked with the girl's scream and loud voice...

"WHY YOU DON"T ANSWER ME NOW, JUNG!!! CAT GET YOUR TOUNGE???"

Jessica was still silent.

"YAH JUNG!!!! I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!"

 

"Geeeezzz just shut your mouth now, Kwon.... Will you?? And stop shouting... I can hear you well here"

 

"Excuse me... But mind to tell me what's going on here, Jess??" Tiffany asked Jessica.

 

"Excuse me?? You know that i need you to pick up your phone, Jung!! It's important matter!!! "

 

"Alright, alright... I'm so busy yesterday, and I totally forget to reply your message. Things happened and ..."

 

"Things my ....."

 

"Oh stop it, Kwon!! You know that I’ve never ever ignore your phone before and... I"

 

"That's why Jung, you’ve never ignored my phone before, I thought something bad happen to you, I try to call your assistant, but he said you were attending Taeyeon's wedding and... "

"Woah... Easy Yul it's only for a day, why you’re so excessive?? "

"Of course I am because..."

"Hello~~ I'm still here okay... Mind to tell me what's going on here????" Tiffany felt a little bit annoyed for being ignored by the two.

"Um... Well.. Wait... Who is she, Jung???"

"Sory Fany ah... I will introduce you two... Yuri this is Tiffany Hwang, and Tiffany this is Kwon Yuri, my ...."

"Girlfriend!! y Girlfriend" Yuri tried to shake her hands with Tiffany's.

"Whaaa. What??" Tiffany stuttered

"Shut up, Yul...!! No Tiffany, she's not my Girlfriend" Jessica explained.

"Aww baby, I'm hurt. Why you're not considering me as your hot and y girlfriend in front of her??" Yuri seducing Jessica by caressed her cheeks.

 

Tiffany just stared at them blankly, she never knew that Jessica had a girlfriend, Taeyeon once told her that Jessica hasn't had a girlfriend according to her icy personality.

"I... I'm Tiffany Hwang... And I.. I never know that you have a girlfriend, Jess... You should have told me before..." Tiffany said softly.

"Back OFF Kwon!!! Stop it!!" Jessica throwed Yuri's hand.

"Ow~ why baby??" Yuri whined.

"I'm not your baby okay... And Tiffany, Yuri is not my girlfriend... I DON'T have a girlfriend... You better back off now, Kwon... Tiffany is my wife, you know.”

"Ah~ I see... Your wife right... haha," Yuri chuckled stupidly, not processing Jessica words very well. And when she figured it out, her eyes wide and starting to yell again,

 

 

 

"YOU SAY WHAT??!!!!! YOUR WIVE???!!! YOUR FREAKING WIVE JUNG?? YOU HAVE A WIVE??!!! DID I HEAR IT WELL?? YOU HA…"

"YES KWON!! You heard me well, she's my WIFE, do I have to spell it, W.I.F.E. My wife! And I do have a wife~! She is here now right in front of you, can't you see the pretty woman in front of you now??" Jessica scoffed.

Yuri still in shocked while looking at Tiffany and Jessica frequently. And unknown by the blonde, Tiffany on the other hand after hearing what Jessica said to Yuri that she's a pretty woman, she started to blushed.

"Earth to Yuri Kwon... Earth to Kwon" Jessica snapping her fingers in front of Yuri.

"Ho... How?? When?? Why???" Yuri talked softly when she's back to her sense.

"How?? Well, of course, we held a marriage at the church in front of priest and many people, when?? It's yesterday... And Why?? Do you need to know why??" Jessica said.

"I... I mean... I thought you love me Sica baby ..." Yuri half whispered.

Jessica face palm herself, "Goshhhh! Please stop your drama right now, Yul. Huft! You make me have a goosebump now, you know. And Tiffany is not like some random girls that try to flirt me. So you can stop your acting now" Jessica explained

"Drama??? Flirting??? Acting??" asked the confused Tiffany.

 

Yuri starts blinking several times, then...

 

 

 

"OH, MY GOD!!! YOU JERKSICA!! SO YOU ARE REALLY MARRIED!!! OH MY. OH MY..." Yuri started her drama again...

"YES YURISICK!!!!"

"Yah~!!! What are you doing to my Jerksica?? Why is she willing to marry you so suddenly?? Do you by any chance brainwash her?? Or you make her pregnant??! Oh my... Do you??" Yuri asked Tiffany while shaking her shoulder, Tiffany felt so dumbfounded and Jessica just rolled her eyes seeing the drama queen in action again.

"She'doesn't brainwash me, got it!! And for GOD SHAKE Yul, we're both girls how could she make me pregnant?! Aigoo~ I think you're taking your drama queen roles too serious" Jessica stated.

"Huh?? It's... Just... Too ...sudden" Yuri said almost whispered. Then another knock on the door, Yuri that still standing behind the door open it.

"Do we have another guest??" Jessica sighed

"Your food order, miss. I’m sorry I have a problem while on riding to here..." Yuri took the food and asked delivery man to go hurriedly.

"Okay! Okay, thank you... You can keep the change..." Yuri said.

"But u haven't paid it, miss" the man poked her shoulder.

"Do I??"

"Gosh~~ Yul... You’re embarrassing me... Stop being dumb okay... Here ... Keep the change please" Jessica said to a delivery man while giving him the money.

"Hey~ I'm not dumb okay, I'm just spacing out... And you still owe me an explanation about your wedding" Yuri pouted.

With a sigh, Jessica said "Let's have a dinner first. I'm already  hungry".


JeTi and Yul have their dinner. During dinner Yuri keeps observing Tiffany from head to toe, horrifying the calm Tiffany.

 

"Hey~!  Stop looking at her like that, Yul. It's creepy, just finish your food and we'll talk about it" Jessica said.

 

 

 

After having their dinner, they sat on the couch and started talking again.

"Wait, I think I've heard your name before ... But where??" Yuri pointed to Tiffany.

"Think, Yuri... Think..." Yuri started to talk to herself.

"Yah! Yah! Stop over thinking about it. She was Taeyeon fiance actually" Jessica said

"Oh~ I see " Yuri noded. Then after seconds...

"SHE WHATTT???!!!! TAEYEON'S FIANCE??!!" Yuri yelled

"Is she always loud like this Jess??? Tiffany asked and Jessica just rolled her eyes.

"Sorry... I just..... Shock.... Why you marry her, Sica? Where's Taeyeon btw?? Omo!  My god... Did you two have an affair behind Taeyeon's back all this time?? Yah!!! Sica!! How could you??!" Yuri made a hurt expression.

"Kwon Yuri... Your drama issue is really something, isn't it??" Jessica held her fist.

"That's not true, Jess and I don't have any affair. And Taeyeon... She... She..." Tiffany stuttered while holding her tears.

"Taeyeon got an accident on her way to the wedding ceremony, her car crashed and exploded. She was estimated being dead, but we hope she is still alive" Jessica said while rubbing Tiffany's back.

 

--Silence--

 

 

 

"What?? Why didn't you tell me?" Yuri said a half whispered.

“Well Yul, everything happened unexpectedly, and I have to marry Tiffany yesterday so.." Jessica tried to explain to Yuri about their situation. Yuri listened to her carefully and remain silent. There was no drama queen at this time :).

"So... That's how we end up married yesterday. And Yul... You are my good friend since forever, you're my partner in crime that's why I told you, got it. And I'm sorry I did not pick up your phone yesterday..." Jessica said by lower her head.

Tiffany whom watching all the scenes in front of her just remained silent, she still figured out what was actually their relationship for sure

"Does she know about this??" Yuri said

 

"Who??"

"You know who I mean... "

"....."

"Sica baby??"

"No, she doesn't" Jessica sighed

“Actually, she doesn't have to" Jessica continued

Yuri frowned, then...

"Well, Sica I better get back home now it's already late. We'll talk about it tomorrow in your office since I have something to discuss with you too".

"Ahh. Yeah, you right Yul.."

"So, I’m leaving now, and Tiffany please take care of Sica baby" and she gave Tiffany a wink.

"Yah~!!! I'm not your baby..." Jessica pouted

"Well Sica, you never refuse me whenever I call you Sica baby except in front of her and now... Tiffany?" Yuri teased.

"KWON YURI~!!" Jessica blushing

"Aww~ My baby grow up now"

"Shut up Yul, just go!!" Tiffany chuckled seeing their bickering.

"See you tomorrow Sica baby, and goodbye Tiffany..." Yuri Bid goodbye, leaving JeTi alone again.

----------------------

There were too many questions in my head now, I thought Jessica and Yuri’s relationship was really close. But who did the other girl that they have mentioned before?? This Jessica was really a something. I didn;t have any idea that her life would be surrounded by many girls, first Yuri then another girl? She sighed. 'Wait!! Why should I thinking about it anyway?? It's not my business for God shake!!! I should focus on Taeyeon things. But Jessica was my wife, right?? Well, we did get married on purpose, though. But... Haissshh why should I care?!' Tiffany thought while shaking her head. 

"Hey~ Tiffany. Yah~ Yah~" Jessica poked me.

 

"Yes, Jess?"

 

"Are you spacing out? I call you for god knows how many time before you hear me"

 

"I'm sorry, I’m just tired, and gonna sleep now. I'll see you tomorrow"

 

"But. Tiff..."

 

'I can hear her voice that keeps calling me, but I ignore her and headed to the bedroom instead. Even though I don't know why I give her this attitude' Tiffany thought

-------------------

"What the?? Gosh! I forgot to call Mr. Cho to renovate my working room... Looks like I still have to sleep on the couch again" Jessica sighed.

That night, Tiffany was over thinking about something that she shouldn't have. While Jessica on the couch remembered Yuri question,

"Does she know about this??" Yuri said

"Who??"

"You know who I mean... "

"....."

TBC

 

-------------+++------------

 


Thanks for all Subscriber, Upvoter... And all silent readers... Feel free to leave your comment buddy :) maybe i have another idea reading ur coments...

 

Till we meet again... ^^