- Your Excuse -

Stay in my heart, Please...

Anyeongg Yeorobun....

This Chapter is a Reupload Chapter :)

For any Grammartically Errors, Forgive me....

*BOW*BOW*BOW*




- Chapter 19 -

 

"Jessi... Have you done already ??? What took you so long ???"

"Goshhhh i'm ready Tiff, why are you so impatient ???"

"We've been late Jessi and i don't..."

Tiffany mouth agaped seeing her wife looked so stunning and y at the same time.

"Tiff....??? Hey Tiff....." Jessica poked Tiffany’s Cheeks, Tiffany back to her sense then started to scold Jessica.

“Jessi!!! Who says you can wear that mini dress???”

“Well… I think it suit to the party and i thought i have asking your opinion when i try this outfit at the mall but you just looked away and sulked so….”

“Change it!!!!”

“What??? No!!! We are gonna be late….” Jessica whined

“We already late.. So i don’t care change it!!”Tiffany glared at her

“Sica unnie mom says that…. Woowww unniee you look so georgous tonight…” Krystal said suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"See...  Even Soojung said i'm georgous..."

Tiffany sent her death glare to Krystal, which made the latter shivered and went to her room quickly.

"Go.Change.It.Now!!! Or else??"

"Or else what???" Jessica narrowed her eyes to Tiffany.

"I'll change it by my self"

"You won't "

"Try me !!!"

"Oh come on Tiff... We don't have enough time…"


After God knew how long they were argueing about Jessica's dress, but none of them seems to loose, being a stubborn Jessica insisted to wear that dress which made Tiffany sulking and didn't talk on their way to the party. Jessica just shrugged it off. When They arrived at the party, Simon feel surprised that they could make it to his party. Tiffany still mad at Jessica, When she saw simon, Tiffany left her wife and enjoy the party with Simon.

"Now what???" Jessica sighed.

"Are you sure leaving your wife alone ???" Simon asked.

"Don't mind her..."

"She looks so hot tonight" Simon said, made Tiffany glared at her.

“Tchhh…. Even you too Oppa?? I Can’t believe it..” Tiffany rolled her eyes

"What??? I'm serious Fany ah... Look there's many people  approaching her now..."

"What???"

"Jerksica!!!" Tiffany was boiling with anger when she saw her wife being surrounding by some random boy and girls. She made her way to her wife, then grabbed her wrist forcefully.

"Tiff hold on... You've hurt my wrist"

"And you've hurt my heart"

"Huh???"

"Are you by any chance planning all of this ???"

"What do you mean ???"

"You went to this party, wearing that y dress, got people attention for breaking my heart ??? If that so.... Congratulation you win it!!!" Tiffany said sarcastically.

"Tiff.... I'm not"

"Just let's go home now Jessica... I know you are not really want to come here. Better you told me honestly than ruin our moment like this"

Tiffany turned her heels to leave Jessica but, Jessica just grabbed her wrist, spinning her around which made Jessica hugged her. Tiffany managed to pull back from the hug but Jessica tightened it.

"Tiffany.... Just listen to me... Please..."

"Let me go Jess...."

"Tiff... Please..."

"Tiffany... Oh... I'm sorry... I don’t mean to disturb you..." Simon said apollogically

"No oppa... It's okay.... I'll go with you "

Tiffany managed to pull away from Jessica and went with Simon.

"Tiffany..." Jessica whispered.



For once, Tiffany felt dissapointed with Jessica, she told Tiffany to give her chance, but she ruined it for Tiffany. Jessica was sat on the bar stall and order her drink. Tiffany knew her presence when Simon started to introduce her friends to Tiffany, Tiffany didn't give her attention to him though, since she was  busying herself stole a glance at Jessica, and vice verca. Simon knew it, he followed her gaze that turn out to Jessica. Both of them were still busy stealing glance whenever they could.

"Maybe you shouldn't let your problem unsolved..." Simon said

"Huh??"

"Better you talk to her again Fany ah... Maybe it's just a missunderstanding between you two.."

 

Tiffany thought about it, suddenly Jessica came near them and tried her luck to talk to tiffany again,

"Excuse me.... Tiff... Let me explain, it's not like what you have thinking about, i...urrh…" Jessica tried to give her reason.

"Oppa Let's have a dance...." Tiffany didn’t want to hear her and asked Simon to dance.

"Fany ah...."

"Oh come on Oppa.... For me please... " Tiffany pleaded

"Are you sure??"

"Please???"

"Fine!!!" Simon sighed

Tiffany ignored Jessica, Tiffany then turned to the dance floor and started dancing to the music. Jessica saw it, she thought it would be waste and make Tiffany more upset if she stopped her, so she just sit on the bar stoll and started to order her drink for many shots, till her drunken enough. She told the bartender if she got drunk, he should call her friend and give him the number. After some hours, Jessica got drunk, the bartender has called her friend. Jessica was about to stand up, Tiffany glanced at Jessica and noticed that Jessica about to leave her seat, but she walked a little tipsy made her bumping to anyone.

"Oppa excuse me..." Tiffany excused herself.

 

Tiffany asked the bartender how many glass that made Jessica got drunk. Simon saw that Tiffany made her move to Jessica and about to help the drunken girl's to walk properly, but someone caught her before Tiffany.

"Yul???"

"Fany ah...."

"What are you doing ??? "

"Sica called me and say that she needed me, Geezzz i don't know that she's with you..."

"I'm so...rry...."

"It's okay.... I know it.... Gosshhh you guys really need a conselling" Yuri rolled her eyes.




Drunken Sica then look at Yuri...

"Yuri ah.... You came... And oh... Tiffany... My wife... My beautiful wife... Wanna dance with me ??"

"Jessi you are drunk.. Let's get home..."

"I'm not.... And i want to dance with you... Come on"

"Jessi!!"

"Let me handle her Fany.... This Jerksica really when she got drunk"

"I wanna dance Yul.... Pweaseee"

"Dancing my .... I know how clumsy you are, let's go home before you make a scene, Jessicat!!!"

Simon approached Tiffany, Tiffany excused her self and Jessica for going home also say sorry for any bad thing that happened, Simon nodded and bid his farewell to them. Tiffany about to drove her car, but Yuri said she will drove them and asked Tiffany to sit in the backseat with Jessica. Tiffany looked at  Jessica, she give her shoulder to the older girl just to make her sleep comfortly, Silence engulfed them and Tiffany try to broke the ice,

"Yul... She said to me that she didn't like club, is that true?" Tiffany asked

"She did, but sometimes she came just because she didn't want to make her collegue feel bad. And the worst is her tolerancy toward alcohol was low. She won't drink unless something bothering her, and i guess it was you, right ???" Yuri said firmly.

"Yul i'm...." Tiffany paused for a second, try to arranged her words but Yuri beat her.

"Hold on fany ah... This stupid Jung was really slow.."

"Tiff... Tiffany" Jessica mumbled

Tiffany just looked at her, not bothered to answer her.



When they arrived at Jung’s Mansion. Yuri help Tiffany to take Jessica to their room,

"I think she can't sleep properly with this dress" Yuri said

"What are you doing?" Tiffany asked questioning Yuri action towards Jessica.

"Changing her dress, duh.... What else?? Give her a ??"

Tiffany’s face got red, imagining that Yuri could saw her wife's body.

"Yy-- yah!!! No need to do that, i can do it my self, you better go home yuri, it's getting late"

"Oh really fany, i can help you... This Jung could bothered you, she"

"NO!!! I mean... I ..."

Yuri eyeing her suspiciously,

"Wha what???" Tiffany asked Yuri nervously

"Don't do that Fany ah"

"Wha... What do you mean?!" Tiffany blinked her eyes

"Don't take advantage from my sicababy right now, you know how fragile she is... You can't do that" Yuri said dramatically, Tiffany rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Yuri... I can do it my self"

"No!!! Sica baby have told me before that you are a byun, and sometimes you even want to steal a kiss from my baby.... Poor sica baby, are you try to stealing her innossence??? How Could you??" Yuri shaking Tiffany’s Shoulder.

'What??!! Jessi told her that ??? Jessica Jung Sooyeon you are so dead!!!' Tiffany shouted in her mind.

"You make me sound like i'm gonna her, Kwon!!! I won't do that... And even if i want to do that, i have my right there, she's my wife for pink shake!!! " Tiffany said with her red face, not really sure is that because she's blushing or mad, Yuri mouth agaped,

"Fa... Fany ah.... Now that you mention it, i… i think i'm really not going to leave my sicababy alone here..."

"Yul....!!!"

"Just let me changed her clothes, i won't look at her, i promised..."

"No!!! Get the hell out Yul!!! I can do it my self!!"

"No way..."

"Yes way"

"No freaking way"

"Yes...."

"Hey.... What's going on in here, you guys disturbed my sleep with your loud voice" Krystal said loudly to take their attention, and she do it successfully.

"Krystal!!! Thanks God!!! You came in a right time!!" Tiffany said and feel relieved.

"Now what unnie??"

Tiffany told Krystal about them going to changed Jessica clothes.

"Seriously unnie, you guys are so urrrghhh i even can say it, just let me changed her, Just wait outside. Stupid sister, married her wife but can't touch her wife, stupid bestfriend that drolled over my stupid y sister" Krystal mumbled

"Hey.... I can hear that" YulTi said in unison.

 

After some minute, Krystal finished her job and get back to her room. Tiffany take some water in a basin and started to clean Jessica's face and do it carefully. When she finished, Tiffany about to accompany Yuri to her car but Jessica held her wrist.

"Tiff... Don't..... Don't leave me..."

"It's okay fany ah... I can managed my self" Yuri said

Tiffany then complied, stopped her movement for a while.

"C... Can ...Can we for once in a time not fighting over stupid things. Y.. You know me Tiff, nomatter who came to me or try to flirt with me, i..i don't care... Beside, when i said that i want to give us a chance i mean it seriously... So trust me..."

Tiffany remained silent, her eyes start watery.

"Don't.... Don't put any doubt on me, Tiff... I.... I...." Jessica felt so hard to talk for a minute, Tiffany hugged her tightly and speak,

"Jessi i love you..." There Tiffany said that word to Jessica,

"Jessi i love you... I really do...."

Jessica pull away from their hug to see Tiffany clearly, she feels so surprised from Tiffany's sudden confession.

"Jessi.... I've told you before i love you, maybe you think i'm joking but i'm serious... I love you that's why i don't like when there's someone that make their move on you, and don’t doubt me… I’m not going anywhere or flirt with anyone… Just you…. Only you.. Trust me, Jessi.." tiffany said, she can’t handle her tears that keep coming and flowing freely from her eyes.

"And i.... I...." behind her sober, Jessica try to formed her words

"Don't....Don’t Pushed your self, when you are not ready... " Tiffany caressed Jessica’s face with her thumbs and look straight to her eyes.

"I... I like you Tiff... I like you... I...." Jessica words where gone as she fall asleep in Tiffany's shoulder made Tiffany chuckled slightly.

"Pabo Jung !!! Why are you so silly??" Tiffany sigh, she was about to lay Jessica down and put the bolster between them, but Jessica still hold Tiffany tightly, having no choice, Tiffany smile sweetly and put herself closer to Jessica her arms wrap around Jessica's waist make the latter snuggled closer to her neck. Tiffany feel her heart beating irregularly, she feels loved by Jessica, and how she wished that they could stay like this forever.

"Good night, My Jessi... I love you Jessidense..." Tiffany kissed her forehead and with Jessica's steady heart beat, Tiffany followed her wife to the dreamland.




Tomorrow morning Jessica was awake with her throbbing pain in her head, she was about to get up but feel heavy on her waist, when she was turn her body to her right, her eyes were widen, that’s  when she know that Tiffany was hugging her waist.

'What the!! what happened last night' Jessica thought.

 

Jessica was try to moved Tiffany hand carefully but failed when Tiffany stirred from her sleep and look at Jessica with one of her eyes open.

"Jessi... Are you awake ??" Tiffany said while rubbing her eyes and yawned cutely.

"Yee... Yeass... Can you please uhm.... Get your hand off of my waist ???"

"Ohhh... su.. sure.." Tiffany reacted grogily

"Arrghhhh my head...." Jessica touched her head and groaned

"Who says you can drink a lot huh?? Stay here i'll get you a honey tea and aspirin"

"I.. I'm sorry and Thank you" Jessica said

Tiffany get out from their room to get some medicine and water for Jessica's hangover, then She headed to bathroom to take a quick bath.

 

"How could i get back home last night ?? I didn't remember anything" Jessica said to her self, Jessica looked at her clothes and gasped

"Wa... Wait ... My dress, what happened to my dress??? Who's changing my dress???" Jessica try to recalled her drunk last night, but she couldn’t remembered anything happened last night.

"No.. No.. As i remembered i was got drunk last night and i saw yuri, they drove me home and i can't remember anything after that. And when i was wake up this morning, my clothes was changed and Tiffany hugged me??" Jessica mumbled to no one and shocked

"MY DRESS WAS CHANGED AND TIFFANY HUGGED ME THIS MORNING??? NO!!! IT COULDN'T BE.... NO!!!" Jessica put her hand on , eyes widen and cursed her headache.

"Hey Jessi how in the hell are you freaking out in this morning???"

"Ti.... Tifff.... Te..tell me exactly what happened last night ??? How we got home?? Ho... How my dress got changed... And... And ... Why you hugged me this morning???!!!"Jessica asked panicly

"What do you mean ???" Tiffany said plainly as she is try to drying her hair with her towel.

"Just answer me Tiff!!!! Don't scared me!!!" Jessica said a little louder.

"Jess.... We ... Were.." Tiffany about to explained to her but when she saw Jessica was fidgeting, she know now what make her freaking out this way. Tiffany smirked slightly, posseses her self closer to Jessica...

"Jessii.... So you really don't remember???" Tiffany half whispered to her. Make Jessica confused and remained silent, Tiffany held Jessica hand firmly.

"Jessi... Please remember, how could you forget everything last night?" Tiffany faked a sad face

"T... Tiff"

"You were drunk last night, you called Yuri then we got you home, when Yuri about to left you held my hand and asked me not to leave you.... You... You say sorry and... And... "

"And ??? What tiff??? Just say it already..." Jessica find her body already shaking

"Forget it Jess.... I should know that you really didn't mind it... I should not give in to you... I should... I..." Tiffany about to cry, Jessica lift her head to meet Tiffany’s eyes, Jessica felt guilty and didn’t want to believe everything that Tiffany has said to her.


"Ti.. Tifff??? No... No way... What have i done ??"

"Jessi... You... You... "

"No!! Goshhh... No... Impossible... I won't do that... I ..." Jessica couldn’t believe it, she hoped there’s some misunderstood between them.

"Jessi... How could you forget it..." Tiffany now was crying, she hold her hand on her face and sobbing.

"Oh my god... What have i done.... Ti... Tiffany, i'm sorry ... I... I got drunk... Oh my god... i'm so bad.. i.. i..." Jessica feel guilty and her alone tears was fallen. She fought with her tears to continue her words,

"Tiff.. I'll do everything for you...i’m.. I'm sorry, s.. stop crying... Please... If you want you can hit me, punch me, Yelled at me, anything you want... I'll do it..."

"Re.. Really ???" Tiffany said

"Yeah... " Jessica nodded, her eyes never left the floor

"Anything??" Tiffany asked

"Absolutely" Jessica confirmed, Tiffany smirked and wiped her dramatic tears.

"Kiss me!! "

"Alri... Wait what ????!!" Jessica lift her head up to look at Tiffany directly, her jaw was dropped.

"Kiss me..."

"Bu... But!!!"

"Jessi you promised me...." Jessica mouth agaped, Tiffany hold her face make Jessica facing her,

"Come on..." Tiffany said, Jessica's cheek turn red her heart beating faster, a sweat was formed in her forehead. Tiffany leaned in closer to her faced, slowly closed their gap. Just an inch closer, Jessica shut her eyes forcely, Tiffany can't take it anymore and burst on laughing, Jessica opened her eyes only to see Tiffany laughed hard, holding her stomach.

"Ti... Tiff...Wha... What?? You scared me..."

"I'm Just… I’m Just kidding Jessi..... HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god your face!!! HAHAHAHA!!! My goodness" Tiffany laughed like there’s no tomorrow.

"What exactly happened now... And you think it’s Funny....??" Jessica feel annoyed yet relieved at the same times.

"Hahahahhaah"

"Stop it!!!"

"HaHaHaHaHaHa"

"Yah!!! HWang miyoung!!! Are you kidding me??!!"

"hahahaha.... Ac...Actually... Nothing happened last night" Tiffany explained the whole thing To Jessica. Jessica rolled her eyes then smirked, looking at Tiffany,

"So…You really enjoy your ert side on me huh??"

"Ya Yah!!! I'm not!! And speaking of ert and byun thing how could you say to Yuri that i'm a byun you …Jessidense!!" Tiffany retorted.

"Well what are you doing to me before actually proved me that you indeed such a ert!!" Jessica said and stuck out her tounge

"Whatever Jung, better prepared yourself and get ready to work..."

Tiffany about to heading out of their room, but Jessica held her hand and whispered to her ears from the back.

"Where do you think you are going ??? Don't you think we should continued were we left before??"

"Wha... Whattt?? Je... Jessi... "

"O... Oww... Someone blushing...." Jessica teased and  smile cheekily, Tiffany blushing hard.

"Thank you for taking care of me Tiff, be my date this weekend...." Tiffany startled and turn her body to Jessica, Jessica winked at her and go to their bathroom, leavingTiffany dumbfounded and try to processed what Jessica said, and blushed slightly.



Jessica and Tiffany heading to Jung Corps since Tiffany would be shared Jessica's office next monday, and today they have two important meeting to be held, the first one was Jung and Hwang project, which was Yoona would be their models, and the second was to announced that they going to have a project with Alex Jung company. Jessica feels annoyed, when Simon suddenly showed up and her father said that until their project was done, Simon would stay in Jung Corp office, since they didn't have any and begun to build their branch here. Unsatisfied, after the meeting Jessica went straight to her office and ignored Tiffany that called her name for many Times.

 

“Sooyeon...." Mrs Jung made her way to Jessica’s office and sat on the couch.

"Mom... You are here ??"

"I've calling your name for many times but you keep spacing out"

"Ahh yeah... I think i'm going home now..." Jessica said while taking her stuff to her bag.

"Sooyeon, i could sensing something bothered you..."

"No... Nothing really...."

"I know we had a bad terms before, but let me be a good mother that would listen to my daughter's problem for once, will you??" Mrs Jung said softly. Jessica found it so sweet since her mother always strict towards her and never asked her problem before, but she keep her problem to herself.

"I... I don't know mom.... "

"Sooyeon.... "

A minute of silence before Mrs Jung ask Jessica again.

"Is that About Simon...??"

".........."

"Sooyeon...."

"It didn't make sense for me mom... The project, his presence, and what ?? He now stay in our office ???" Jessica said a little shouted

"Sooyeonnn....."

"Mom look...!! They have a successfull company in US and Europe, i'm sure without our help they could build their own branch here and expand It successfully, and with their money they can managed to build another big office for them... Why in the world he must stayed at our office!!!" Jessica told Mrs Jung.

"Sooyeon... Are you Jealous of him and scared that he will take Tiffany with him, Is that's why you imagined a horrible thing about him??"

"Mom it's not like that... I just say what i think really weird about him"

"Sooyeon!"

"Forget it mom... You would never listen to me..."

Jessica left her office immediately, didn't let Mrs Jung have a chance to say something about it. When Jessica left her office, she was bumped into Tiffany,

"I'm sorry" Jessica mumbled

"Jessi where are you going ??" Tiffany asked and following her

"Home... I'm tired..."

“But it’s still office hours, Jessi…”

“I have told my Mom, I’m not feeling well, probably because my headache that I’ve got Since I’m drunk last night”

"I'm going with you...."Tiffany said

"No ... I want to be alone Tiff... Please..." Jessica said without looking at her.

"Jessi...."

"Just leave her alone Tiffany... She won't listen to anybody right now..." Mrs Jung said after out of Jessica's office, Tiffany can't help but feel worry.

 

"Hey Fany ah... Oh hello aunty..." Simon greeted them, the two just nodded, Mrs Jung excused herself to go to Mr Jung’s Office.

"Let's have a lunch, Fany ah..." Simon said

"I'm sorry oppa, but i need to go home too now... Maybe later... See you" Tiffany said.




Jessica slumped her body to her bed and sleep immadiately. When she wake up it was 8 pm already. She take a bath and heading to Kitchen because she feel starving after her long nap.

"Are you hungry already ??" Tiffany said, make Jessica startled a bit but composed her self after know it was Tiffany.

"Yeah" Jessica replied shortly.

"Let me heated the food for you"

"No need, i can managed my self"

"It's okay Jessi... Just sit down there"

"I said i can do it my self!!!" Jessica raised her voice make Tiffany flinched

 

"Forget it, i'm not hungry anymore" Jessica said and left Tiffany alone. Mrs Jung saw that scene when she was about to have a drink cause she feel's thirsty. Mrs Jung saw Tiffany wiped her tears silently, Mrs Jung then headed to backyard to talk to Jessica.

"Sooyeon..."

",.........."

"What are you doing to Tiffany ??? Why you shouted at her??"

"Mom... I just can't help but..."

"First admit it that you have fallen for her Sooyeon, second she wasn't do anything wrong to you, You have hurt her. Last, apologized to her and don't you dare to do it again"

"Mom"

"She haven't had a dinner because she is waiting for you to woke up and have dinner together but look what you have done now??"

",............"

"She couldn't wait for you too long, Sooyeon. She also have a heart that she need to protect. If you just want to hurt her, leave her don't torture her any further, i'm really feel dissapointed to you" Mrs Jung said and leave her. Jessica recalled about her attitude towards tiffany before, she felt guilty and so stupid for yelled and ignore her. She sighed heavyly.

"Is it true??? huh???  am i really falling for her?? Oh god...This stupid heart, stupid me..." Jessica asked her self.

"Tiffany... I'm Sorry... i think i'm falling for you..." Jessica whispered




So That's it Buddy!!

I'm reupload this chapter a little longer, hope you all readers still like it...

Thanks For new Subscribers, and readers that always leave their comments here... It Means a lot :)))

Should Jeti Together Now?? Or Should not???

So that we can move to the real drama???

Please feel free to leave ur comment readers, even you silent readers....kekekeke :))

Till we Meet again Buddy.... Anyeonggg!!!!!!!!!! :))