---Your Meeting---

Stay in my heart, Please...

 


 Hello buddy Second Update for this week...

Sorry For any Grammartically errors

Enjoy~

*bow*bow*bow


-Chapter 31-

 

Jessica was searching for Tiffany after her encounter with her father. That was when she saw Tiffany with the staff from the orphanage explained to Tiffany about the baby in the cradle whom slept peacefully. Tiffany's eyes were sparkling and she took the baby in to her arms. When Jessica saw that the baby was wrapped in pink blanket, Jessica chuckled. She thought that Tiffany was happy because the pink blanket, but Jessica was wrong. Tiffany was completely overwhelmed when the baby woke up then the baby held on to Tiffany's finger. Jessica smiled and approached her wife from behind, the staff saw her and nodded to gave them some space. The staff excused herself from Tiffany. Jessica kissed Tiffany on her cheeks from behind and slipped her arms on Tiffany's shoulder.

"You look more beautiful when you carry this baby" Jessica said. Tiffany turned and pecked Jessica's lips.

"Isn't she cute? I mean the baby?" Tiffany asked cheerfully.

"Yes, like you" Jessica said smiling. Both of them were admiring the baby.

"Tiff..."

"Hmm?"

"Let's do the program after i got back from US, hmm?" Jessica said softly. Tiffany gasped and turned her body to facing Jessica with the baby.

"Je-Jessi, y-you finally agree?" Tiffany said stuttering.

"With you, i am baby..." Jessica smiled.

"OH MY GOD JESSI I LOVE YOU!" Tiffany squealed loudly made the baby flinched and cried.

"Oh my god Tiff control your voice, you make her cry" Jessica flicked Tiffany's forehead.

"Auchh, sorry baby i'm just too excited"

"You make me to think twice for having a baby because of your loud voice" Jessica teased.

"Yah!"

"Hahahah i'm just kidding" Jessica smiled innocently.

The baby was cried hard made Tiffany gave up and called the staff to handled the baby.

"Are you sure you can handle our baby later, Tiff?" Jessica asked hesitantly.

"Jessiiiii~~" Tiffany whined, Jessica laughed and hugged her wife. Jessica asked Tiffany not to tell their parents yet. She didn't want their parents to forced them to did the program quickly.

 

Taeyeon was right, She has told everything about Jessica to Sunny like how she has told her before about Tiffany. For Taeyeon, Jessica was a sister she never had. Her friendship with Jessica was awesome and they always supported each other. And without hesitation, she told Jessica to take care of her fiance simple because Jessica was her bestfriend, her sister that would never betrayed her. But it seemed like fate was playing with their heart in to this whole incident. Sunny appreciated and cherished Taeyeon and Jessica's friendship. She wanted to meet Jessica personally cause Taeyeon really adored her. Sunny finally back to her sense and stared back to Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon ah, i... if I’m agree with you, it's not because you are a burden to me. But maybe you need your family to support and give you more spirit. You've told me before that Jessica is like a sister for you. I'll trust your desicion and prepare everything. But, Let me go with you too. I have to make sure that you really meet Jessica and is in a good hand. Give me one month or more I need to prepare everything and since I got back to my duty as a doctor, I need time for that too" Sunny spoke while forcing a smile. Taeyeon smiled widely and nodded, she mouthed thank you multiple times while hugging Sunny. Sunny hugged her back, a lone tears were falling from her eyes.

'Mom i thought god give me someone to stay with me and give some colour in to my life again. But i was wrong, she will leave me soon like you. But i'm happy at least she still alive and happy in somewhere else later' Sunny thought and tighten her hug with Taeyeon.


 


Jessica and Tiffany made their way to the hospital to met Onew. When they came into Onew's room, Jessica greeted him and hugged him, Onew was stiffen he thought that Jessica would hate him. Jessica and Tiffany told him how they made the police to arrest Simon months ago and how unfair was his punishment just because her lawyer could defend him well. But Now they have Onew back from the death they could dragged Simon to lived in the prison for a long time. Onew hang his head low, he have thought about his desicion the whole night and there was no way out.

"Ms Jung i have something to tell you, i have hiding it from you for a long time now. And whatever happen i will accept your desicion for me. Even if you hate me and want to punish me for all of my life i'll accept it, especially you Ms Hwang" Onew said firmly.

"Onew what is it? You make us nervous" Tiffany said, Jessica nodded. Onew took a deep breath before looked up and focused his attention to Jessica and Tiffany.

"A-about Ms Kim's accident" Onew started, Both JeTi were tensed when Onew mentioned Taeyeon's name.

"Wha-what about her?" Tiffany asked nervously.

"She was... Sh-she was"

"What do you want to say, Onew! Spill it!!"

"It-it was suppoused to be a little accident, but turned out it ki-killed her" Onew said stuttering.

"Wha-what? What are you trying to say? TELL ME!!" Tiffany shouted.

"Mr Simon was the masterplan behind the accident. He was the one that wanted to hurt her. He asked me to help him, i didn't want to help his plan but he threaten me because he has gave me a good position in this company. And i regret it, cause i know that all of you are good person. Please forgive me Ms Jung and Ms Hwang, I’m sorry!! You can punish me. I also have a proof about Simon. I can prove it. I'm sorry, please forgive me.." Onew said while hang her head low. Jessica was angry, she slapped Onew's face hard, she couldn't believe it at all. Just when Jessica wanted to yell to Onew, Tiffany fainted. Jessica caught Tiffany and brought her to another room with the nurse's help there.

"I will talk to you later you!" Jessica spat.


When Tiffany has gained her consciousness, she was broken again like those time when she knew that Taeyeon was dead. Jessica hugged her tight and cried along, Everything that Onew told them gave about Taeyen shocking them. Jessica clenched her fist, she would make sure that Simon would be forever in Jail, No he deserved to be dead!! Jessica told everyone about the truth even Taeyeon’s Family. Mr Kim was fuming, he couldn’t believe it after almost a year they just knew the truth, how unfair it was for Taeyeon.

 

Although Jessica being thankful to Onew for told them the truth and he even saved her life but Jessica still hated him for what he have done with Simon. It was Jessica and Tiffany’s first anniversary but both of them didn’t celebrate it. How irony, their anniversary was also Taeyeon’s death Anniversary. They decided to visited her grave and sent her a prayer, for the ninth time Tiffany sobbed again in front of Taeyeon’s tomb. Jessica hated it cause she knew she couldn’t do anything beside hugged her wife tightly and consoled Tiffany’s heart and hers.


One month later, It was time for Jessica to have another business trip to US. It’s been a hard situation for them this past month, she hated to leave Tiffany alone but she got no choice. She still remember a week ago, the court has sentenced Simon 30 Years in Jail, while Onew got 5 Years in Jail. Simon was angry and kept shouted like a crazy man. Her father, Alex was ashamed for everything that he has done. Tiffany slapped Simon’s face hard, it wasn’t the end of his pain. Mr Kim and Jessica also gave him a punch on her stomach and face.

“Why?? Just why you do that?! WHY?!!” Tiffany screamed in front of Simon.

“BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TIFFANY!!” Simon Yelled back. Jessica wanted to slap him, but Mr Hwang hold her back.

"You are crazy oppa, you are insane!! I HATE YOU!!" Tiffany shouted

“I love you Tiffany, you should be with me not her not Jessica. It should be me…”

*SLAP!!*

Jessica slapped him and grabbed his colar harshly,

“You are pathetic and disgusting Simon!!” Jessica said while gritting her teeth. Simon laughed hysterically. Tiffany took Jessica’s hand and hugged her tightly, made the latter back to her sense and hugged her wife back. Nomatter how many bruise or wounds that Simon has, he still couldn’t bring Taeyeon alive to them anymore.


 


Jessica asked Krystal to sleepover at JeTi’s House again. At least Tiffany slowly moved on from Taeyeon’s Death but still sometimes she blamed herself for everything that happened to Taeyeon, and Jessica would scold her. Tiffany was busy to made sure that Jessica wearing her clothes neatly, suddenly she was trying to leaned closer and about to kissed Jessica, but the latter turned her face away.

“What? Are you being naughty in the morning, Tiff?” Jessica smirked

“Well I don’t know why but I think you look so y this morning” Tiffany whispered hoarshly in Jessica’s ears made both of them giggled. Jessica looked at her watch and gasped.

“Oh I will be late for my flight, Tiff. I got to go!” Jessica said in hurry.

They walked downstair and brought Jessica’s trunk together. Unknown by them, Krystal was walked behind them. She also headed to the downstair while eating an apple.

“Jessi don’t skip your meals nomatter how busy you are, and you have to call or text me whenever you have time and DON’T CHEAT JUNG!! Don’t you dare” Tiffany blabbered.

“I know baby. Tskk You know that I won’t cheat on you. I even ask Yuri to be my fake girlfriend before we got married. I got to go. I love youuuu!” Jessica poked her nose.

“Don’t you forget about something, Jessi?” Tiffany pouted. Jessica turned her body and smirked.

“Hmm y huh??” Jessica teased, Krystal rolled her eyes behind the couple.

“Come here you, cutiepie~~” Jessica was about to kissed Tiffany’s lips but Krystal faked a cough to get their attention.

"Ahehmmm"

Both of Jessica and Tiffany were startled, when Jessica knew it was her sister she glared at her.

"Forget it, it doesn't work for me unnie, now move !" Krystal commanded and left.

"Tskkk... she just ruin the moment,  I really need to go now, baby... Love you" Jessica pecked Tiffany lips but the younger girl pulled her neck to deepen their kiss, Jessica moaned in pleasure.

"Oh my goodness! You'll be late unnie!!" Krystal shouted. Jessica and Tiffany broke their kiss, feel embarassed.

"Yah you naughty wifey, Just wait for your punishment when i'm back home later!" Jessica said

"Can't wait~" Tiffany smirked.


"Yuri?"

"Ohh Yoona, what are you doing here?"

"having a cup of coffee of course, what do you expect me to do here at Starbuck?"

"Ahh yeah... Sorry" Yuri lower her head. Silence.

It was awkward, Yuri has been avoiding Yoona this past month, Yoona knew it but she thought that maybe Yuri just busy and she didn't want to disturb her. After all, Krystal would always accompany her whenever those Jung has a time (well almost all the time). Yoona chuckled, made Yuri looked up and stared at her.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing i just remember something?" Yoona answered. Yoona's phone was ringing, it was from Krystal saying that she has arrived in front of the shop.

"Yuri i got to go, I will have a sleepover with Soojung and Tiffany unnie" Yoona said

"Yeah, sure..." Yuri nodded. Yoona walked away but before she opened the door to get outside she turned and said to Yuri.

"Yuri"

"Hmm?"

"Let's hang out together someday. Don't be a stranger and i missed you" Yoona said leaving Yuri dumbfounded, her heart was beating faster just like what she felt when Jessica talked to her. Yoona went with Krystal, she told Krystal that she just met Yuri. Krystal felt something wrong, she need to talked with Yuri later.


Jessica finally arrived at US, she has to stayed there for a week. She cursed her parent for always tried to separating her and Tiffany so that Jessica would agree to gave them a heir. Suddenly a huge smile was formed on Jessica lips, she couldn't wait to have a baby with Tiffany then her little family that she wanted would be complete.

 

Sunny told Taeyeon that she could bring Taeyeon back to Seoul two weeks later. It made the latter pouted, she has been waiting for a month but Sunny's duty as a busy doctor whom happened to help her made their departure got delayed till two weeks later. But Sunny has helped her a lot, so she should understand and waited patiently for they departured, right?. Taeyeon wrote on the paper, that it was okay and Sunny should focused on her duty too cause her departured could be wait.

"To make it up for you this saturday i will bring you to the park near the mall. The park is really beautiful, you will enjoy it, Taeyeon ah" Sunny said. Taeyeon nodded while smilling made Sunny felt relief.


 


Time has passed, two days later Jessica would heading back to Korea. So she planned to strolling around the mall to find some presents for Tiffany, her family and in laws, Yoona and Yuri. This past two days, Tiffany always whining about how she missed Jessica and wanted to follow her to US, she even suggested to have their second honey moon there. But Jessica refused it, she reminded Tiffany that they would start they program to have a baby, so that when Jessica went abroad Tiffany didn't feel alone anymore. Finally Jessica has finished bought some present for all the people that she loved. She needed some fresh air, so she headed to the park near the Mall. Jessica's phone was ringing when she headed to the park, she smiled when she saw it was her wife whom called her.

"Tiff?"

"Jessi baby!! I missed youuu" Tiffany loud voice made Jessica flinched.

"Me too babe, me too"

"Where are you now?"

"Mhhh at the park"

"Alone? What are you doing there?" Tiffany voice seemed suspicious about something.

"Yup, Just need some fresh air, babe. Don't worry i won't cheat behind you but in front of you" Jessica teased.

"Yah!!"

"Kidding honey...." Both of them laughed. Jessica was so into her conversation with Tiffany and kept walking to find a comfortable spot to sit. She didn't know that someone has been following her. It was when a hand touched her shoulder later made Jessica stopped her laughed with Tiffany and turned her body to faced a person that tapped her shoulder. Like a slowmotion, Jessica turned her body with a phone still stuck on her ear and when she met those eyes, Jessica was gasped. Did her eyes playing a trick in front of her? And her thought was verified by someone whom shouted that person’s name.

"Taeyeon ah!!" She run to caught Taeyeon whom struggled to stand up in front of Jessica. But Sunny stopped when suddenly,

 

"Si-si... C-ca" Taeyeon said with difficulty. Sunny gasped she couldn't believe it that finally Taeyeon's voice was back.

“Taeyeon ah…” Sunny whispered

"Si-sica it it's you... It's re-really you" Taeyeon cried, Jessica remained frozen her mind went haywire when she saw Taeyeon stood in front of her calling her name and A.L.I.V.E.

"S- Si C-ca!!!" Taeyeon hugged her, Jessica still stood there unmoved. Tiffany's voice from her phone made Jessica back to her sense.

"Jessi?? Jessi are you still there, baby? Why you don't answer me?? Gezzhh this woman must be fall asleep" Tiffany mumbled, the phone was slipped from Jessica's hand. Just then Jessica found her voice back.

"Ta-Taenggoo..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

-TBC-



 Thanks for reading buddy ^^

So Finally they meet again... what will happen?

Tell me what do you think??

Special Thanks for: spartaMC and Batman1234 for upvoting my story :)

you are awesome!!