- Your Heart -

Stay in my heart, Please...

Hello, new Chapter :)

Sorry for any grammartically errors,

Enjoy~~

*bow*bow*bow*


- Chapter 36 -

 

"TIFFANY!!!"

Tiffany could still remember Jessica's voice calling her name few hours ago. She was staring at the sleeping Jessica on their bed. She caressed Jessica's face lovingly while her tears keep on rolling till she was fallen asleep. When Tiffany had awaken in the morning, Jessica wasn't on their bed anymore. Tiffany looked around their room but she couldn't find Jessica. Tiffany rubbed her sleepy eyes, and started to looking for Jessica. She found Jessica's on their balcony staring at the view in front of her. Tiffany felt relief and approached her silently. Jessica was flinched when she found Tiffany stood  beside her, they smiled at each other shyly as if it was the first time they met again.

"I don't know what i said last night, if i have misbehaved, i'm sorry..." Jessica said hang her head low. Tiffany just nodded.

"I don't even remember what i was saying" Jessica chuckled while rubbing her neck awkwardly.

"Maybe i spoke a bit too much"

"You said nothing" Tiffany said quickly.

"Sometimes a person says a lot without really saying anything" Tiffany added half whispered.

"Tiffany, whatever i said last night was not-"

"Were you lying last night or are you lying today?" Tiffany cut Jessica's word sternly without looking at her and Jessica just let out a heavy sigh.

"Wishing for something and actually getting it are two different things" Jessica said looking at the view in front of her.

"Love is not just getting... Love is to give..." Jessica said firmly turned her body to face Tiffany.

"Love? Love...? I think i have now begun to understand what love is..." Tiffany said bitterly. Jessica looked at her for a moment before went away when she heard her phone was rang. It was from Mr Jung. A minute later Jessica told Tiffany that they could go back to their country since they have finished their work there. It was silence for a moment, both of them thought the same thing. The time was getting near, they would no longer attached to each other soon. They just staring at each other in silence, no needed to say.

The next day they went back to Seoul.

 


Meanwhile Taeyeon and Sunny were getting closer as time went by.

Looking at her other files of her medical patient, Sunny couldn’t concentrate. Ever since she met Taeyeon, she never focused on a particular thing, she became more nervous around her, even the thought of Taeyeon did things to her. She tried to knock some sense to Taeyeon about Jessica and Tiffany's feeling but then she realized how Taeyeon loved Tiffany so much. Every day she kept cheered Taeyeon up for her therapy session. She helped her and stayed beside Taeyeon every single day. She prayed to the God to make Taeyeon walked again like she used to be. She gave her best support for taeyeon, even became her own personal Doctor until finally Taeyeon could stand by her own feet, Sunny always there beside her, always... But Taeyeon never saw her...

Sunny glanced at her files again and decided to end her misery. She moved from her table to her window. It has been a normal thing for her ever since Taeyeon has moved next to her house. Luckily for her, seeing Taeyeon didn't necessary have to do with eye contact. To Sunny, Taeyeon was really cute and beautiful. Her smiles were enough to make Sunny say yes to anything without a second thought. The time was almost up and now Taeyeon started to walk, just a few days more and maybe she could walk again. Finally a week later Taeyeon finally could walk again, Sunny proud of her and happy when she saw Taeyeon cried in happiness. Sunny hugged her but smiled bitterly, because it also meant she would go back to Tiffany's arms.

Sunny went to Korea with Taeyeon, she told Sunny that she wanted to meet Simon whom causing her accident. And she wanted Sunny to come with her, so Sunny took her leave from the hospital she worked with and flied to Korea with Taeyeon. Sunny wanted to stay at Hotel but Taeyeon insisted that she should stay at her house, and that was when finally she met Taeyeon's family. Taeyeon's parent loved Sunny and thanked her for saving Taeyeon's life especially her mother since it was her first time to meet Sunny. It's been a week since she was here at Seoul.

She could remember the day she was with Taeyeon 3 days ago. Though Taeyeon might refer to it as a mistake but to Sunny it was the best she ever had. It was as if Taeyeon knew what she thought, Taeyeon knew her heart more than she did and the attraction made it more interesting. Sunny was ready to take the fall. Feeling the electric sparked shooting her arms, she had deluded herself into thinking it had affected the both of them but looking back she knew she was the bigger fool.

 

Flashback

The moment Taeyeon saw Simon, she couldn't hold herself but punched him on his face. Simon was shocked when he saw Taeyeon still alived.

"BASTARD!! YOU'VE TRIED TO KILL ME BUT LOOK I'M BACK!!" Taeyeon yelled.

"....."

"I'll make sure you will die in this prison!!" Taeyeon spat. Simon let out a loud laugh.

"HAHAHAHa Kim Taeyeon, you're really a something. But what could you do? Your Tiffany is someone else's wife now, your own best friend Hahahahah!!" Taeyeon smirked.

"Well i still have her now" Taeyeon said, Simon's laugh stopped. Did he hear it right? She thought Jessica and Tiffany were so in love, but later he smirked.

"So you take her back after she was being fuc-"

SLAP!

Taeyeon slapped him hard and wanted to hit him till dead, but the police officer separating them. Sunny came to the scene and dragged Taeyeon out. But before Taeyeon could go, Simon said something that make her thought about it.

"I know Jessica and Tiffany are so in love with each other, never know that you could separate them like that! You ain't better than me, Kim Taeyeon! We're the same hahahhaha!" Simon laughed evilly. Sunny squeezed Taeyeon hand and dragged her out.

They were in the park, Taeyeon tried to calm her anger. Sunny looked at her and Sunny didn't like to see Taeyeon looked so sad like that. She tried to talk to Taeyeon, when she got her attention, Sunny did some aegyo and jokes to make Taeyeon laughed, and she did it. Taeyeon laughed so hard that she forgot about her encounter with Simon a while ago.

"Like that... You should laugh not frown, Taeyeon ah..." Sunny smiled so brightly and showed her own eyesmiles. Taeyeon was in awe.

"Wow... Never know that you have a beautiful smile, Sunny. You are so pretty..." Sunny stop smiling and both of them locked their gaze. That was the first time Taeyeon saw Sunny smiled so brightly, she suddenly remembered the first time she met Sunny through the accident, Sunny's kindness and how supportive she was this past year to her. Suddenly Taeyeon leaned in closer to Sunny. She didn't know why she did that, and Sunny was flinched when Taeyeon hold her hand and leaned in closer,

“Why are you so kind to me?” Taeyeon said looking at Sunny’s eyes.

You want me to do something bad then?  Sunny teased and they laughed. Taeyeon touched Sunny’s cheeks gently and caressed.

Im lucky to meet you Thanks Sunny ah…” Taeyeon said lovingly and then slowly Taeyeon leaned in and kissed Sunny softly. Sunny's eyes got widen, she was shocked. Taeyeon started to move her lips,  Both of them ignored their racing heartbeat. When Sunny gave in and kissed Taeyeon back, Taeyeon pulled Sunny closer and deepened the kiss. For the firstly time Taeyeon was forgot about Tiffany.

 

Flashback End.



Shaking her head to get rid of that thought, Sunny looked in time to see Taeyeon whom wanted to go outside. Taeyeon ignored her after their kissed. Sunny saw Taeyeon glancing at window before she looked away and drove off with her driver. It took minutes before Sunny had realized the tears streaming down her face.

“Sunny, we are having dinner with the others together tonight okay!” Taeyeon's mother told Sunny before she walked back to her room.

As if the sight of Taeyeon whom ignoring her wasn’t enough to break but she would have to see her at dinner time. Sunny took a deep breath and tried to get relaxed.

“Why are you doing this Sunny? Taeyeon  does not love you”. Sunny's father said, he called her when Sunny busy preparing herself for dinner.

“I know dad, but I can’t help trying to impress her”.  Sunny said.

“Sunny, I understand. Just don’t lose more than you have okay?” And they hung up after Sunny agreed.

Few hours later, it was dinner time, Sunny looked at herself at the mirror and saw a sophisticated her with her brunette hair pulled into a ponytail and her eyes looking directly at her reflection.

“This is my last chance”.  Sunny said to herself at the mirror.

Sunny took a long breath before going down the stairs. Immediately she was in the dining table and looked up, her breath caught in .

“Let’s have our seat, shall we?”. Mr Kim said playing the perfect hostess probably oblivious to the tension between Taeyeon and Sunny.  It was awkward and everybody could feel the tension between the two when they didn’t talk at all. After they finished their food, Taeyeon stood up.

“Sorry, can I please talk to Sunny for a few minute?”. Taeyeon said flashing her beautiful smile.

“Of course”. Mrs Kim said while motioning them to go ahead. They took steps away from Taeyeon's parents watchful eyes which indirectly signifies Taeyeon's room.

“So what’s up?”. Sunny said trying to be nonchalant about it.

“Why the tension, Sunny?. I thought we both agreed it was a mistake”. Taeyeon said, her fist clenched by her side.

"You have been one of my best friend, i'm sorry for what i did to you, but can we just forget about it?" Taeyeon said.

There was a silence for a moment, after had enough strength, Sunny looked up and said,

“I did but…..”

“But what?”.  Taeyeon said moving closer to Sunny as Sunny stepped backward trying to still stay in her right sense.

“I LOVE YOU OKAY!” Sunny shouted, unable to hold it any longer but when she looked up in her eyes, it was when Sunny knew that was her worst mistake because Taeyeon would always be an unrequited love.

"S-sunny i-i..." Sunny didn't let Taeyeon finish her words and left the room as fast as she could.

The next morning Sunny no longer talked to Taeyeon on the phone or texted or saw her in person. She was still rather angry, sad, confused and annoyed with the whole situation, but was trying to surround herself with people that were supportive and positive. She never got a reason or closure and she still have no idea what she would say if she was to be in the same room with Taeyeon. So she made up her mind and booked her ticket to fly back to US later at night.


 


It's been a week since Jessica and Tiffany were back at Seoul, although they still live in the same house, they barely seeing each other because they were busy with their final project. At lunch, after finished her work, Jessica went to stroll the city alone, she decided to visit a park near the bridge to relieve her happy days together with Tiffany. She walked to the place where she had poured out her unhappiness. She walked closer to that place and smiled bitterly when she remembered calling Tiffany's name on their last day in France.

Tiffany also strolled the city alone, she didn't know where to go, she just let her heart lead the way. She could feel glimmers of hope began to light the darkness as she looked earnestly around, but what she saw left her dumbfounded. On the bench near there sat a woman, she was Jessica. And she was on the phone.

"Hello..."

"Sicachu... It's me Yoona"

"I know" Jessica answered plainly, Yoona chuckled.

"How are you?" Yoona asked.

Under the scorching sun, Jessica was sweating profusely and fished out a white handkerchief from her bag to wipe the perspiration. Coincidentally, a photo fell out from the bag as well. With manifold feelings, Tiffany picked up the photo and looked at herself in the picture and was shocked. It was their first picture together and Jessica still keep it with her. Jessica d her bag for the photo and became flustered when it was no longer there. Slowly, Tiffany walked over and placed the photo in Jessica's hands. It was only then that she tasted the warm salty wetness of her own tears and realised how hard she was crying.

Jessica just smile at her, there was no need to say. Looking at the woman who loved her so deeply, Tiffany also smiled. Touching her eyes which were once hers, tears streaked down Tiffany's cheeks. That was when Tiffany realized Jessica's  eyes also b with her tears.

"Yah! Sica unnie are you still there?" Yoona's voice could be heard from the other line, Jessica got back to her sense and answered it with her tremble voice.

"Y-yeah?"

"So... How are you?" Yoona asked again, Jessica looked up and locked her gaze on Tiffany again. There were many emotion in their heart at the moment.

"I-i... I've never been okay since i know she would be gone forever from my life" Jessica said to Yoona half whispered while staring at Tiffany, Tiffany could hear it. Tiffany sobbed, she turned her body and runaway, run from Jessica. And Jessica, she could feel the pain and a big hole in her heart when Tiffany walked away from her. She dropped her phone and sobbing, didn't know that it would be so hurt like that.

 


It's been one hour, Jessica still there at the park but no longer crying. Her phone was signalling her that she got a message. When she read the message, she called that number back.

"He-hello?"

"Sunny?!" Jessica said.

20 minutes later, Jessica found herself in front of Sunny at the local cafe. Jessica could see Sunny's eyes were swollen just like her.

"I-" Both of them started at the same time.

You didnt tell me that you and Taeyeon already here Jessica started.

Im sorry, theres many thing to do and I forgot to tell you…” Sunny answered.

"I've just have another fight with Taeyeon last night, and before i met you i heard her conversation with her father and i'm hurt" Sunny's tears were falling. She told Jessica what had happened between them and about Simon too.

"Y-you love her?" Jessica asked, shocking. Sunny nodded.

"But now I understand why you gave up on Tiffany, Taeyeon love Tiffany too much or whether she is stubborn, i don't know" Sunny chuckled bitterly.

"I-i'm sorry to hear that" Jessica said.

"I thought Tiffany love you, maybe if she talk to Taeyeon, she-"

"Sunny..." Jessica cut Sunny’s word.

"We're pathetic right?" Sunny smiled sadly

"....."

"I'm leaving tonight, Sica..."

"Wh-what?" Jessica asked.

"I had enough..." Sunny hang her head low.

"I would love her like this... silently, and as time goes by, i will move on. Maybe it's nothing compare to your problem but please stay strong and take care of yourself. I know it's not easy" Sunny held Jessica hand and gave her a smile.

"It's really nice to meet you, hope you'll find your happiness" Sunny added.

"T-thank you for always be there for Taeyeon, i wish the best for your happiness too, Sunny" Jessica said firmly.

"Well... I guess this is it. I'll see you when i see you, Sica" They were stood up and hugged each other before bid their farewell.


 


Taeyeon was in a hurry, when she got home, her mother told her that Sunny has went back to State. Sunny didn't tell Taeyeon about it. Her father just saw her with a dissapointed look all over his face. Even though she couldn't love Sunny back, but at least she wanted to be a good friend to Sunny. So she run around the airport and checking the schedule.

~

When Jessica went back to her house, she was physically and mentally exhausted. She opened her room but it was locked, hesitantly she knocked on the door and when the door was opened, she saw Tiffany stood in front of her. Without a second thought, Jessica hugged Tiffany tightly. Tears couldn’t stop rolling down from her eyes. Tiffany was sobbing badly. Jessica gently rubbed her back, hoping that it will ease her sadness. But it only made it worse. Tiffany continued to sob, Jessica could feel her shirt getting wet with tears.

“I don’t want to lose you.” Tiffany said.

“Tiff...” Tiffany tightens her arms around Jessica.

“I love you too much.” Tiffany said, burying her face in Jessica’s hair.

Jessica didn't know why, it was their first skinship after all those mess. She gently caressed Tiffany’s hair and kissed her wet cheeks. They sat on a bed. Tiffany snuggled closer.

“I am born to love you.” Jessica said as she gently rubbed Tiffany’s shoulder. Tiffany looked at Jessica’s face.

“Why you love me so much? Too much that you willing to let me go?” Tiffany asked. Jessica chuckled,

“Love doesn’t need a reason. But i know she could give you a happiness too" Jessica said sadly. Tiffany smiled bitterly and reached her hand to touch Jessica’s cheek.

But all I want is you…” Tiffany whispered.

~~

Taeyeon felt so hopeless, she couldn't find Sunny at those big airport. But when she wanted to give up, there she saw Sunny sat while reading a magazine. She kept staring at her watch to see her flight's time. Taeyeon run to her quickly and stopped right in front of Sunny breathlessly. Sunny was shocked and stood up.

"T-taeyeon ah..."

Taeyeon was tried to catch her breath, when she finally able to calm her breath she stood in front of Sunny.

"Sunny, i-"

"No need to stop me, Taeyeon... Don't worry i'm not gonna to hate you. And i understand why you couldn't love me back. Just be happy and remember that once there is a girl who always love you, here" Sunny pointed to Taeyeon's heart, and she started walk passed Taeyeon.


That night Jessica kept staring at Tiffany’s sleeping face. She couldn't sleep. She lifted her hand and gently Tiffany’s hair. Tiffany moved closer, wrapping her arms around Jessica’s waist and tangled her legs with Jessica’s. Jessica wanted to laugh, her clingy Tiffany was back but then she remembered it would be the last time she could see and touch Tiffany closer like this. She would miss it.

“Jessi...” Tiffany mumbled in her sleep. Jessica smiled, she tightens her arms around her sleeping wife. Wife? Yes her wife, she would miss calling Tiffany as her wife later, how ironic!

"I will miss you" Jessica whispered. She gently kissed Tiffany’s forehead.

"Love is not something that we can control.” Jessica stared at Tiffany.

"I love you and i'm sorry..." Jessica said whisperly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC



Thanks for all your support, special thanks to : EkinKe for upvoting my story :)) --> You are Awesome...
i would like to hear your feedback about this chapter :)
Don't worry if i have time and i'm in a good mood, I'll make sure i would update my story ^^ We have a real life and busy too right? and thank you for waiting my update patiently... ^^