-- Your L O V E --

Stay in my heart, Please...

Anyeonggg Buddy....:))

I Think this Story's Progress were so slow,

I'm Sorry, I'm Not lazy but you know, we have a real life to handled and a busy day to be through...

Thanks for New Subs :))

And Thanks For All reader and those that always leave ur comment that means a lot...

Sorry for any Grammartically Errors, Perhaps you can help me... Haahah...

Don't hope too much for this chapter :)

*Bow*BOW*bow

 



- Chapter 20 -

Jessica has confirmed her own heart that she was falling in love with Tiffany. And now Jessica feel bad for Tiffany, she had made the younger girl upset and cried. Made up her mind, She came to their room and saw Tiffany sit on the edge of their bed. When she knew Jessica came closer to her, she wiped her tears quickly. Jessica hold Tiffany's shoulder, but the latter pushed her hand from her shoulder. Tiffany stand up and headed to open the door and about to left, but Jessica caught her wrist and make Tifany faced her. Jessica searched for her eyes, but Tiffany just looked away make Jessica sighed deeply.

"Tiffany... I.. I'm sorry..."

"........."

"I know i'm stupid and fool... I shouldn't mad and yelled at you..."

",.........."

"Tiff,......"

Jessica cupped Tiffany's face with both her hand and made the latter looked at Jessica. Her heart felt so hurt seeing the younger girl's eyes were red and puffy. She has promised to Taeyeon that she would take care of Tiffany, but now she made her cried. Jessica wiped Tiffany's tears and caressed her face using her thumb.

"Stephanie... Forgive me.... Please...." Jessica make her best puppy eyes. Tiffany sighed while rolling her eyes, she didn't want to resisted her but somehow she couldn't ignored the older one like that.

"Jess... I don't know what is your problem and what i do wrong that make you ignore me ..." Tiffany said weakly.

"I know, that's why i'm asking for your forgiveness... It won't happened again" Jessica said and make a signed, crossed her heart. Tiffany look at her eyes deeply, try to find something inside that bothered Jessica earlier.

"Tell me what happened with you that make you like this"

"No.. Nothing... Tiff" Jessica stuttered.

"Okay that's it !!! let me go!! " Tiffany squirmmed and struggled to pushed Jessica away, make Jessica panicked.

"Tiff... I can't tell you now... I need to make sure  my self about it then i'll tell you the truth, so please.... I won't yelled or ignored you anymore"

Jessica looked at Tiffany with her sincerity, Tiffany knew Jessica being honest to her now.

"Please..." Jessica begged

"Okay... Just..... don't do it again Jessi... You know you can talk about anything to me right??"

"Yess Tiff...."

"Jessi... We can make this relationship work if you try to trust and open up your self to me... So please Jessi, Let me be by your side so we can make it work..."

"Will do... " Jessica said firmly.

Tiffany smiled sweetly, make Jessica smiled back to her and caressed Tiffany's face. Tiffany feel surprised and happy with Jessica's sudden affection.

 

'Stupid Jung, in a moment you make me fly to the moon with your sweetness then in a second you dumped me to the hell, but still i love you too much to hate you... Jessidense' Tiffany thought.

"You haven't eaten too right??" Jessica asked, Tiffany nodded cutely make Jessica pinched her nose.

"Yah!!! Jessi that hurt!!!" Tiffany rubbed her nose

"Can't help... You are too cute... " Jessica said while grinning like an idiot.

'Taenggoo.... Is it alright for me to fall in love with Tiffany ?? Would you be mad at me ?? I... I want to make her happy, Taenggoo. Can i make her to be mine ?' Jessica talked in her mind.

Tiffany heated the food again for them to eat, Jessica feel relieved that Tiffany and her back in a good terms now. They were enjoy their late dinner gratefully and happyly.


It was friday, Mr and Mrs Jung also with Krystal were in the airport biding their goodbye With Jessica and Tiffany.

"So my Sooyeonie... We need to go now, start From monday you will share your office with your wife and please do your best to our project okay... We'll see you again this christmast" Mr Jung said.

"Yess daddy... Take care and have a safe flight, i'm gonna miss you" Jessica said and hugged her father.

"Tiffany... Remember what i have told you... I hope she won't do something stupid again to you"

"Don't worry mom, we will be fine" Tiffany said.

"Sooyeon ah.... You too, remember what i've said, make your move" Mrs Jung whispered to Jessica's ear while hugging her.

"Will do mom..." Jessica replied softly.

"Yah .. Brat... So you will go now huh??? Ahhh my life will be free...." Jessica said playfully.

"Unnie!!!" Krystal hit Jessica's hand slightly then both of them laughed.

"I'll see you later on christmast Sica unnie, and Tiffany unnie,. perhaps i'll become an aunty by  this winter" Krystal said while smile cheekyly, Make Tiffany blushed hardly.

"Yah!! The hell Krys!!" Jessica smacked Krystal's head, make everybody laughed at them.

They bid their farewell and left the airport to back to their office.

 

"Jessi do you want some coffee?? I will get it for us" Tiffany asked, Jessica nodded.

When Tiffany out, Yuri came in.

"Sica... I've got the information that you asked me before, but there's not many info there for him"

Jessica nodded and read the files.

"Why do you need this Sica???"

"Something weird Yul, but don't you dare tell Tiffany about it"

"Don't tell me about what Jessi???" Tiffany has returned while holding their coffee with her, Jessica startled and think hard for the best reason while hiding the files.

"Urrhhghh.. Well... Ehmm... Don't tell you about... Err... About..."

"What is it Jessi spill it...." Tiffany asked suspiciously.

"About .... Errghhh about our da... Date tomorrow.. Yes!!! Date... "  Jessica said

"Ohh" Tiffany feel a slight blush on her cheeks

"Geeeezhhhh.... No need to be blushing Fany ah... It's not like it was the first time you have a date with Sica baby right, or was it??"

Jessica and Tiffany glared at her, Make Yuri gulped and walked out from the office as fast as she could.

 

Meanwhile,

"Sir.... She try to get any information about you..."

"Really ???"

"Yess sir, unfortunately she didn't have much since there were not many information about you, i have handled it"

"Maybe she feel suspicious toward me now, i need to distract her, keep on watching her and update it to me"

"Yes sir...."

Simon smirked when he hang up his phone.

"So... Jung Jessica, are you find any interesting about me?? We'll see about it later" He said to no one.



"Sica!!!!"

Jessica looked around her but there were no one.

"Sicaaa!!!" This time the voice was louder than before.

"Sica ..." The voice came from behind her, Jessica turn her body to meet someone's voice.

"Ta.... Taenggo??"

Taeyeon smiled sweetly to her then start walking back from her,

"Wa... Wait.... Where are you going ??? Taeng... taenggoo... Kim Taeyeon... Yah !!! "

Jessica woke up from her slumber breathlessly.

"Taeyeon...." She whispered.

 

Saturday morning, Tiffany wake up with a light heart, because today Jessica will have a date with her. But to her remorsed Jessica was not there, she asked Mr Yoon and he told her that Jessica went to outside for a while, but she will comeback soon and Jessica wanted Tiffany to be ready when Jessica back later. Tiffany nodded and soon headed to the bathroom and preapare her self for their date.

Jessica made her way to a cemetery, she stood up in front of Taeyeon's grave. She put a flower there and took a deep breath.

"Hello Taeng... It's been a while and i miss you... So much. How are you there??? Are you happy??" Jessica gave a small smile.

"What a stupid question i ask right ??Taenggoo.. I'm sorry i came here rarely, and Taeng... I... We gave up to found you, is that okay?? Is that why you came in to my dream ??" Jessica said softly.

"Taeng... I... Me... Uh... Ti.. tiffany ... I uhh... Taeyeon i thought i like her... No.. I mean uhh.. I love her... I love her Taeyeon... I try my self harder to not fall for her, but i can't help..." Tears slowly falling from Jessica's eyes.

"Ta.. Taeng... I .. I want to protect her, i want to make her happy, i want to be her happiness... Am i selfish, Taeng?? Am i a bad friend for you?? I keep my promise to you Taeyeon till you comeback... But... But would you comeback, Taeng ?? Would you ??" Jessica wiped her tears.

"We were married to protect her and her company, Taeng... But now can i make her to be my real wife, Taeng ?? She said she love me, but i'm affraid it just her confusion because she loss you by her side..." Took a deep breathe Jessica continued her words,

"Everybody told me to make a move or i would loss her for real... So... Taeyeon ah... Let me take a chance with her, would you give me your blessed Taeyeon ah... I promise you i'll take care of her forever like i've told you before... Till that time  you'll be back to her life again, maybe in the next life ?? Since you've been gone, Taenggoo... You left us... You... ... You... " Jessica sobs.

 

Tiffany heard the car's engine outside their house so she hurryly went to the main door and open it,

"Jessi!!!!" Tiffany lunged her self and gave Jessica a tight bear hug.

"Uftttt... Ti.. Tiff.... Wha... What happened??"

"Where have you been, i've been waiting for you... I thought you won't remember our date today..." Tiffany released their hug and pouted.

"What??!! Did Mr Yoon have told you that i would go for a while??"

"He did... But still, i felt anxious" Tiffany pouted even more, make Jessica chuckled and pinched her nose.

"You are so cute.... I promised you, didn't i ?? There's no way i forgot about that"

"I know... Wait... Jessi what happened to you??? Your eyes are red and puffy, were you cried before??" Tiffany hold Jessica face apprehensively.

"Wha... What... No!!! It just some dust got into my eyes... I'll be freshen up a bit then we can have a breakfast and go, no need to worry okay..." Jessica gave her sweet and soft smile, Tiffany nodded.

After had a breakfast, Jessica and Tiffany prepared them selves to have a date.

"So ready ??"

"YES!!!" Tiffany said hyperly, Jessica giggled and hold Tiffany's hand to assist her to their car, at this moment Tiffany's phone were rang.

"Hello???"

"Fany ah... "

"Simon oppa?? Anything you need, oppa??" Hearing those name Jessica stop their step.

"Yeah... It's me... I uhm... You know Today is saturday and it's been a while since i got back to Korea, so would you have a walk with me ??"

"Huh?? Go out with you?? Today??"

"Ye... Yeah... " Simon answered nervously. Tiffany glanced at Jessica, Jessica then let go of Tiffany's hand made the latter got panicked and took Jessica hand's back.

"Oppa.. I'm sorry but i already had a plan today, so i'm sorry i can't go with you..."

Hearing those word make Jessica's heart Jumped of joy but she remained compose herself and keep cool.

"Ahhh... Re.. Really ??"

"Yeah oppa, i'm sorry... "

"Where are you going and who are you going with?"

"I'm going out with Jessi..."

"Jessica?? Can i come along ??" Simon try his luck.

"Wha... What ?? You wanna come with us??" Tiffany asked him, made Jessica cursed him in her mind.

'What the hell with those guy!!! Is he crazy?? Come along ??? In your dream, Simon !!!' Jessica thought

"I'm sorry oppa but i can't ... We want to spend our time together today... Maybe another day??"

"Haaaa!!! Take it Simon!!! Tiff, You are the best!!" Jessica cheered in her mind and smiled goofyly.

"Oh... I see.. Well.. Have a nice day and enjoy your time"

"Thanks oppa, and you too... Once again i'm sorry" Tiffany said softly and hang up the phone.

"What is wrong with your smile ??" Tiffany asked

"Nothing, let's go!!" Jessica said while kissing Tiffany's cheek, make the latter blushed once again for the sudden affection.

"Ready??? But don't hope too much on me okay..." Jessica said nervously.

"As long as it with you Jessi..." Tiffany said made Jessica blushing and start the engine and drove them to their date.




Tiffany asked Jessica about their destination, but the latter just shrugged it off and told her that they would have fun together.

'Seriously, where are we going to ???' Tiffany thought. After an hour, Jessica parked her car, they arrived at a field.

"Jessi.... What are we doing here???"

"Strawberry picking... Would you ???" Jessica extend her hand

'Jessi asked me for Strawberry picking???!!! Omg!!! There's something eternally cute about Jessi when she asking me to go strawberry picking with her. It still counts. I like it' Tiffany screamed in her mind.

"Sure, Let's go..." Tiffany said.

Jessica thought that she should make a move now and make a revenge a bit, coz Tiffany had tricked her before when she got drunk by seducing her, First she going to make an eye contact with Tiffany. For Jessica, Everything starts with the eyes, When they accidentally picked the same strawberry Jessica let Tiffany notice that she's looking at her, Jessica wasnt look the other way when their eyes meet. Jessica let that visual bond last a few seconds then smile, look away for a second then look at Tiffany again. From that moment and on, every time Jessica turn to Tiffany,  she will see that Tiffany already looking her way.

'Why Jessi look at me like that??? Gosshhhh i could lost at her sight... It's embrassing....' Tiffany thought. Jessica upon seeing the nervous Tiffany just chuckled cheekyly.

'Hang on there Tiff, you'll find the hottest Jessica Jung Sooyeon Now' Jessica thought.

 

Jessica certainly have Tiffany attention now but she thought her work is far from done and there are a few more tricks that she want to use now. Tiffany apparently find Jessica was very y while playing with her hair, even give her luscious lock a little twirl.

'The hell.... Is she trying to seduce me now??? No, Jessi.... Please no... Perhaps i can't control my self... God please help me.... ' Tiffany was prayed silently.

"What's wrong Tiffany ??? You sweated a lot??? Are you okay...??" Jessica asked

"Ye... Yeah... It Ju.. Just a little bit ho... Hot here... We've been finished now Jessi, what we gonna do next ???" Tiffany asked, Jessica smirked then grab her hand.

"Let's Fly a kite" Jessica said

Tiffany feel surprised and happy at the same times,

'This is surprisingly wonderful because no one ever do this to me and i feel a little bit like a kid again. Perfect!!!' Tiffany thought.

 

'Jessica took me to this certain place to fly kites and it was windy and there were lots of drones and it smelled a bit marshy. But it was really y to fly a kite, kind of like in the movies when the dude teaches the preppy girl to play golf, like It's all in the hips.' Tiffany thought happyly in her mind. Jessica smile sweetly to her while flying the kites by touching Tiffany's hip from behind, Make Tiffany wanna scream loudly for this happiness day.

"Oh my god!!! I think i'm crazy... Why i feel so excited with everything that Jessica has done' Tiffany thought.

After Spending some hours there, Jessica take Tiffany for lunch, then Jessica drove them again to their next destination.

"Are we going home now ??" Tiffany asked

"Not yet... We'll spending this day along, Tiff'' Jessica answered.

 

For Tiffany, Holding hands is cute, well all of couple out there love it, and we are all used to it. There is something to holding hands that makes it irresistible. It's an adorable way of showing mutual care and devotion. By holding hands we show to other people that we appreciate the connection we have with that person, Just like what Jessica do now to Tiffany. She hold her hand, and it fit perfectly with Tiffany. Then they have an arcade date, Compete for the highest score. Tiffany feel so happy when she could win againts Jessica.

" You just lucky Tiff...."

"Come on Jessi just admit it that i won"

"Whatever, i'm hungry now, Let's have a dinner then we can go to our last destination"

"There's still more...??"

"Yeah... Are you boring?? Well we can go home since i was sleepy now"

"NO!! You said we would spend this day together till late at night" Tiffany stated. Jessica giggled then nodded, later they had their dinner and enjoy their food together.

And for ending their date, Jessica took Tiffany for Stargaze.

'A bit of a cliche but completely romantic, who could resist a date that involves stargazing?' Jessica thought.





"Jessi... About Simon Oppa... I know maybe it still bothering you....but"

"Let's not talking about it and savour this moment, Tiff"

"Wha... Whatt?? Uh.. O..okay..."

"So... What do you think Tiff ???"

"It's beautiful.... "

"Yeahh right"

"I can't believe it that you have prepared all of this Jessi... I'm really happy" Tiffany turned her head and looked at Jessica, She smiled brightly make Jessica couldn't help but smiled as well. Tiffany turned her head back and continue herself for stargazing. Jessica remained silent and couldn't take her eyes of Tiffany.

"Jessi look!!! Those stars are sparkling... Amazing...!!! Can you see that?? " Tiffany said loudly make Jessica flinched and looked at the sky again.

"It's beautiful, Jessi..."

"But you are more beautiful.." Jessica said and look at Tiffany. Tiffany lifted her head and looked at her.

"Really? " Jessica tucked a strand of hair behind Tiffany's ear and sincerely looked into her eyes.

"Yes..." Jessica said softly. They stared at each other deeply, before Jessica realized it and looked away.

"Aww... Is my Jessi blushing now ?? How cute..." Tiffany couldn't resisted and pinched Jessica's cheek, Jessica groaned.

"Urrgh.... Should i do it now ?? It is my main point for this date after all" Jessica thought

"Do what Jessi??" Tiffany asked make Jessica startled, she was not aware that she said that word loud enough.

"I... Uh... Uhmmm"

The night was getting colder, Jessica found Tiffany was shivering and hold herself make Jessica frowned.

"Are you feeling cold ?? I'm sorry Tiff i  forgot to bring another jacket and more blanket for us... We should go home now, Let's go" Jessica try to distracted Tiffany.

"No... Jessi"

"But"

"I want to stay longer here please ??"

"You'll be sick, Tiff... "

"No.. I know how to make both of us more warmer"

"How??"

Tiffany grabbed Jessica's arm, leaning on her shoulder. Jessica felt her body stiffen, but for her luck, Tiffany only snuggled up to her, wrapped the blanket around their body, Jessica breathing in her sweet scent.

"Now we can cuddle~ " Tiffany said while leaning her head on Jessica's chest.

Gradually, after seeing how comfortable she was, Jessica felt herself relax, and they fell asleep that way, with the two of them snuggling into each other




Tiffany was stirred from her sleep and found herself still hugging Jessica. A smile was formed on her face upon seeing Jessica's angelic face, Tiffany then her hair gently.

"I know you have something to say to me, should i push you harder??' Tiffany thought

She looked at her phone only to realized it was 2 am already.

"Time flew so fast huh ?? Can we stay like this, Jessi??" Tiffany whispered softly

"No we can't... We could died in coldness..." Jessica answered, make Tiffany startled and blushing hardly.

"Je... Jessi... You awake ??"

"Yes... Ba-- by..." Jessica teased

"Wha.. What ??"

"I said Baby --, why ??''

"Nice try Jung... But i won't fall for it... It's not the first time you tease me with those nickname" Tiffany pouted while Jessica chuckling.

"Alright Tiff, Let's get home.... I miss my bed"

"Yah!! Way to ruin the moment Jung"

"I'm just kidding, Tiff... But we really need to go home.... "

"Alright... Alright..." Tiffany stood up, when she about to reach the door, Jessica pulled her in to a tight hug that make the latter's heart fluttered and beating crazyly.

"I'm enjoy spending our time together Tiff"

"Me too Jessi, me too... "

Jessica pulled away from the hug to see Tiffany's eye smiled brightly, Make Jessica smile goofily.

"We should do it often though" Tiffany said while pouting cutely, make Jessica laughed. Tiffany felt amazed to see Jessica laughed happyly, she stole a kiss on Jessica's cheeks. Jessica stop laughed and look at Tiffany, then Tiffany leaned in to Jessica slowly, closed her eyes only to make Jessica stopped her action immediately.

"Why are you so eager to kiss me, Tiff.... I swear you are the most ert people in the world that i ever seen, why we couldn't take it step by step ?" Jessica said, Tiffany rolled her eyes

'She knew well how to ruin the moment, This Jung really pissed me off, that's it!!! Play hard to get hard huh??!!' Tiffany scolded in her mind

"Oh come on Jess, you ruin the moment, how could you count on me as a ert for kissed you? And what's wrong with the kiss?? I'm your wife for GOD SHAKE!! And FYI once you got a kiss from me, i bet you would addicted to it" Tiffany answered frustratedly.

" Conceited much... Tiff" Jessica scoffed

" Wanna try ??"

" Goshhhh... Tiff, really?? That's grossed" Jessica cringed.

"Just let's go home... Just forgot about this day" Tiffany loose her mood

"What do you mean ??"

" Just let me go home, you really ruin my mood and... Just forget it, i'm done!!" Tiffany said coldly.

"Yah... Tiff i'm Just kidding don't be upset..."

Jessica hold her hand but Tiffany dodged her hand.

"Hey... Tiff i'm sorry okay... Please... After all this day, you are mad at me ??" Jessica said, but Tiffany remained silent. Tiffany turn her body and about to leave but Jessica caught her body and back hugged her.

"Don't!!! Don't ever leave me or run away from me ever... I ... I think i like you..." Jessica said nervously, but Tiffany still squirmming from Jessica's hugged.

"Tiff listen to me... Don't try to resist... It's true i like you... No, I LOVE YOU!!! I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU, YOU HEARD THAT!!! Stephanie!!! " Jessica shouted made Tiffany flinched and stiffen, Jessica's hugged loosened, Tiffany turn her body and faced Jessica which her head was hang low.

"Those word that i want to tell you before, that's why i prepare all of this stuff. Tiffany i'm not good in action or words but let me prove it to you... I... I keep thinking that you just confuse and use me for Taeyeon's but in the end no matter how hard i try to resist you but i can't, i keep comeback and falling in to you... i keep thinking of you and falling deeply and..." Jessica's tears were visible to be seen.

"I got you!!! And i love you too Jessi, so much that you can't even imagined" Tiffany cut Jessica's word.

 

Jessica lift her head and look in to Tiffany eyes directly.

"I love you for who you are, it's not because of Taeyeon. I'm honest with you here, Jessi... Trust me... Maybe you are not my first love but you would be my last, in fact we are married already, let's stay together happyly ever after" Tiffany said wholeheartedly, her tears keep on falling. Jessica hold Tiffany's face, wiped her tears and caressed her, make Tiffany leaned in to her hand.

"Yah... Pabo... That was my line actually" Jessica joked, which made her got a hit on her shoulder slightly then both of them chuckling.

"You really know how to ruin a moment, Jessi... You should stop do that" Tiffany said

"Then you would remember me for that thing"

"Really?? You think that was a good thing ??"

"Hmmm maybe another way to show you about my feeling..."

"Weirdo...."

"Only for you" Jessica grinning then hugged Tiffany, she took something from her pocket, a beautiful necklace. She hold Tiffany's waist and her other free hand represent the necklace to Tiffany.

"Well since we already have our marriage's ring... So i'll give this to you Tiffany..." Jessica said while Tiffany couldn't help but feel surprised.

"Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, i'm not a romantic person, maybe i'm still lacked to show you about my affection even ruinning our moment together, but Stephanie... Wo.. Wou.. would you take a cha.. chance with me to fill that blank space in my heart, completing me and be mine??" Jessica said nervously. Finally the day that Tiffany has been waiting for, the word that Tiffany longing to hear from Jessica has came, make her burst out of happiness and make her forget to answered Jessica's confession.

"Ti... tiff... Stephanie??"

"Huh?? Oh... Ye yeah... I mean Jessi, we were married already remember??"

"Huh???"

"Why you asking me to be yours when we already got married, silly"

"Bu.. But..." Jessica speechless

"I'm Just teasing you, Jessi... Yes!!! I'll take a chance with you... I'll be yours and you'll be mine" Tiffany pulled the clueless and speachless Jessica in to a tight hug for the 100th times that day.

"Yah!!! Now you ruin our moment Tiff.." Jessica hugged her back

"I learn it from you, silly... So you would knew how is it feel like, got it" Tiffany gigled.

Jessica released their hug, The two look at each other's eyes intensely as the inches between their faces decrease in number. The two close their eyes at the same time and tilt their head slightly. Jessica blindly but softly holds Tiffanys cheeks and then softly kisses her forehead a little bit longer. When they opened their eyes, Jessica saw Tiffany was pouting,

“What’s Wrong now??”

“You Know, in the movie after they were confessed to each other they sealed it with a kiss, A REAL KISS..”Tiffany emphasized the word Real while pouting. Knowing what her wife pouting about, Jessica chuckled softly.

“Well Tiff, we are in reality now silly…”

"There will be time for this..." Jessica caressed Tiffany's lips with her thumb.

"For now on let's cherish our moment.. Hmm??" Jessica said softly, Tiffany nodded cutely. Jessica hugged her,

"That's my baby...." Jessica whispered to Tiffany's ear, made the latter blushing in their hug.






I'm Fail, I know!!

*sulkedinthecorner*