--Your Dream--

Stay in my heart, Please...

 



Hi buddy!!

Sorry for any Grammartically Errors!!!

And i would like to say thank you for: PlayerHwang, Tazha9, jsy184, jessjung_dew, Jsooyeon_18, JeTiHyun, Jimaro, han_inft, Yuutoo, JeTiLove, byunty, jetiweb, foreversphere19, Wapaniie, svnny_sun, shirosai, laloser, Maya121, Teana90, aycp09, Jeti48, taeny39, siti_aishah1994, nathanchen and bintangkejora, LilJungHwang for Upvoting my story... i think i never mention about this before personally but thanks buddies, You are awesome :))

Enjoy!!

~~



-Chapter 24-

 

Jessica and Tiffany were laid side by side on bed in their new house while hugging each other. Suddenly Jessica chuckled made Tiffany shifted her attention up to Jessica.

"What so funny?" Tiffany asked smiling

"Nothing. I just remember your jealously issue to Yoong" Jessica giggled made Tiffany pouted, later giggled along.

"Jessi..."

"Yes baby?"

Tiffany couldn't help but blushed when Jessica called her those nickname, she thought Jessica became so sweet to her after their first kiss.

"Seriously, what happen between you and Yoona? I thought you still had a thing with her"

"Do you want me with her then?" Jessica teased.

"Wh What?! NO!! Ofcourse not! What are you talking about?!" Tiffany looked up to see Jessica's face.

"Chill... I'm just kidding, babe" Jessica giggled, Tiffany hit her arms lightly.

"It's not funny at all" Tiffany pouted.

"Hahaha... There's nothing between me and Yoong. It was the day when i give her a ride back home after our lunch that i explained everything to her" Jessica recalled that day.


Flashback.

Yoona felt excited when Jessica drove her back to her apartment safely. Their trip to her apartment seemed so peaceful. When they arrived at Yoona apartment, Yoona turned to look at Jessica and smiled.

"Thanks sicachunnie... I really enjoy our lunch" Yoona said and about to got off of Jessica's car but Jessica held her hand.

"Yoong... There's something that i want to talk to you"

"Sure unnie, we can talk about it at my apartment, you want to come?" Yoona said, Jessica nodded and followed Yoona to her apartment.

"Want to drink something?" Yoona offered

"No... It's okay we just need to talk then i can go back to my office" Jessica said smiling.

"Alright then.. What is it unnie?"

"Yoong..." Jessica felt nervous all of sudden, she couldn't saw Yoona through her eyes directly.

"Yes?" Yoona anticipated

"I uh... Mmhh you..."

"......"

Jessica inhaled and exhaled then looked in to Yoona eyes directly.

"I...I'm happy to see you again, and i want to tell you too that i also happy with my life now..." Jessica said firmly,

"Well, i'm happy for you too unnie. I... guess?" Yoona held her breath somehow she knew where this conversation went on to, but she kept her clueless face.

"I... I know ever since you comeback again, Tiffany felt restless and uneasy in front of you" Jessica tried to tell her carefully. Yoona couldn't pretend anymore, she knew someday Jessica would talk about this to her, but she didn't know it would be that soon.

"Unnie"

"I love her, Yoong" Jessica said firmly

"......."

"I really love her..."

"......"

"No one else, just her... Tiffany, my wife..."

"......"

"I have let you go, Yoong. I still love you, i do... But as a friend, as a sister. Maybe we never meant to be" Jessica said sincerely. Yoona couldn't find any words to say.

"......"

"I know how Tiffany feel whenever you around me, she doubt me, my feeling, my heart even i doubting my self, but now... I'm really sure, Yoong. My heart beats only for Tiffany. I don't know why, I need to make it clear for you. I don't want to create any missunderstanding between us, Yoong. Please give your bless to me and Tiffany"

"....." Tears started to fall from Yoona's eyes.

"Yoong...?"

"I know it. I thought you never talk about it, but now you told me everything. It just..." Yoona muttered between her sob.

"Yoong, i'm sorry"

"Am i really loose you now unnie?" Yoona glanced to Jessica.

"I..."

"I'm sorry... I wish i could turn back time and accept your feeling for me, i'm such a fool" Yoona sobbed, Jessica felt sorry for her and hugged her. Jessica felt her shoulder was wet but she didn't care, she tighten her hug and hoped to comfort the younger girl.

"Yoong, i never regret those time when i loved you. It was a good feeling, i enjoy it. Really" Jessica said. Yoona tried to find any comfort from Jessica's hug, surely she would miss her hug and her comfort. After 10 minutes, Yoona finally calm down.

"Unnie...."

"Hmm?"

"Don't let Tiffany unnie go. She love you so much. Maybe... more than i am" Yoona said softly while pulling away from the hug, even it made her hurt to say those words but she admitted that Tiffany love Jessica.

"Huh? Frankly speaking I'm not sure..."

"Trust me unnie, she really loves you. All you have to do now is make your move, prove it to her that you really love her and always be"

"You seems know her well..."

"Of course, she even told me after this lunch that i should let you go cause she loves you and will treat you well"

"Really??"

"Yes! Make your move unnie"

"I don't know what to do, Yoong. When i hear from you that she really loves me i'm so happy. But you know me right? I don't know how to show her about my feeling. I'm !"

"You are..." Yoona teased

"Yoong!!!"

"Sorry unnie... Let me help you then"

"Huh? How?"

"Trust me. Well i know Tiffany unnie before she fall in love with you. We are in good terms till you appear in her life" Yoona scoffed

"Yah Im Yoona!" Jessica shouted, Yoona giggled

"Relax unnie, i'm just kidding"

"What must i do? I want to start everything and be serious in this relationship, Yoong. I want to start a family with her" Jessica said, Yoona thought about it for a while.

"Sicachunnie, maybe she think that you'll choose me when you want to drive me here. Just act as if you happy after talk to me. Stay closer to me then you can see that Fany unnie jealous to you. We'll prepare something that make Tiffany unnie believe in your love."

"What does it mean anyway? Are you sure you want to make her jealous or you want to take an advantage for me?" Jessica asked mischievously.

"Unnie!!"

"Hahahha... I'm just kidding Yoong." Jessica winked

"Do you think it's gonna be work?" Jessica asked, Yoona nodded vigorously.

"Thanks Yoong. But, Doesn't it make you hurt?"

"Unnie, the moment you take her hand beside mine that's the moment i loose you. I will move on but i still think that i had a chance since you never told me anything about this. Now i know how do you feel when i reject you unnie, Don't worry i'll be fine. Maybe helping you can make me move on from you slowly"

"Thanks so much Yoong" Jessica hugged Yoona, the latter just smile, her eyes were glistened with tears but she fought to hold it up.

"It should be me that say thank you unnie, thank you for loving me and i'm sorry for neglect your love for me... I'm so stupid" Yoona sobbed

"Yoong..."

"I'm sorry unnie... I'm so stupid and now i'm late... I'm late" Jessica felt sorry for Yoona but she couldn't do anything she hugged her closer and patted her back softly.

 

Flashback end



"You hug her too much" Tiffany said

"Oh come on Tiff... You shouldn't be jealous about that this time?" Jessica asked, Tiffany chuckled.

"Jessi"

"Hmm?"

"I feel bad for Yoona"

"I know... Hope she'll find someone better and love her more than me, Tiff" Jessica tighten her hug, Tiffany snuggled closer and silence accompany them. Jessica tried to break the ice.

"Let's go back to our mansion, Tiff. We need to focus on our project then on weekend we would move here..."

"Do Mom and Dad know about this? How about your apartment? You spend your money too much, Jessi..." Tiffany said

"There's no too much thing that i've done if it is for you, baby" Jessica kissed Tiffany nose, Tiffany blushed made Jessica chuckled.

"What?" Tiffany asked confused

"I thought it was me that will be blushing and shy when it come to any skinship, but now i guess it's you, Tiff"

"Shut up" Tiffany pushed her lightly while blushing.

"And i miss my shy Jessi. I don't know she would be bold like this" Tiffany teased

"Yah!!" Jessica knocked Tiffany's head softly then they laughed together.

"I will never forget this day"

"Neither do i..." Jessica said

"Now let's go home?" Jessica asked, Tiffany nodded.

~




"Yuri i think we should go home now, it's getting late" Yoona said while observing JeTi's house

"......."

"Or are you hungry? Do you think we should have a dinner now?"

"...."

"Yuri??"

"......."

"Yah!! Kwon Yuri!!" Yoona turned her head to looked at Yuri

"Why you don't answer my question?? Are you mute?"

"Can i talk now?"

"Of course!"

"Fiuh... No need to shout on me okay! You are the one that told me to shut my mouth"

"I know but it doesn't matt... Urghh forget it... I even don't know why i ask you to accompany me here"

"Me too"

"You! Ughh godddddd" Yoona sighed.

 

30 minutes later Yoona found herself staring at Yuri that busy munched all the food that were served in front of them. Yoona didn't have any appetite at all, she just drank her soju continuously made Yuri stopped her for any further.

"You drink it too much. You need to eat something, Yoong... I thought you were a shikshin"

"Yuri..." Yoona called her

"I thought i had moved on" Yoona mumbled

"Huh? What do you say? Speak clearly, Yoong"

"I THOUGHT I HAD MOVE ON!!!" Yoona shouted made Yuri flinched.

"Yo Yonngg"

"I still love her, it's hurt yuri. It's hurt..."

"......."

"But i'm happy cause Sica unnie is happy with Fanny unnie. I thought it's enough for me to move on, and..." Yoona chocked between her sob

"And i'm not. It's not enough. It's not enough.. but I deserve it, it’s my fault… it’s my fault" Yoona sobbed, Yuri hugged her and rubbed her back softly. Tried to make her feel better.



Their launching day came closer, they tried to focus and completed their project well.

"So, This coming Friday we will launch our new project for the first time after merger with Hwang Corp. We already work hard for this project and i hope we'll get a great goals. Thanks for your hardwork guys!! Thank you so much and let's hope the best for this friday event!!" Jessica talked cheerfully. All workers were cheering, make Jessica and others happy. Simon just sat there holding back his desire to destroy this project.

 

Jessica and Tiffany bit their goodbye with others, they were about to headed home felt so tired with today's work. They were put their things at their office when Jessica hugged Tiffany from behind.

"Are you nervous?" Jessica asked

"Very..."

"Don't be. we have worked hard and give our best, i'm sure it will goes well"

"I hope so..."

"Come here" Jessica gestured her

"Hmm?" Tiffany sat beside Jessica and snuggled closer.

"After this project let's take our break from work. Let's have some quality time for us. Our time"

"Quality time?? You and me? Like what?" Tiffany teased

"Yah!! Are you thinking about something naughty, Tiff?"

"What? Me?! I thought it's you. And actually since we've been married, we are allow to do... you know... something more intimate?” Tiffany whispered seductively, Jessica felt hot and embarrassed at the same time made Tiffany giggled when she saw Jessica's expression. Tiffany hugged Jessica immediately, and at the same time Yuri and Yoona entered their office made JeTi startled and pulled away from their hug.

"Oopps sorry... Are we interrupt for something?" Yuri teased

"N.. No!! It... It's fine" Jessica said while stuttering

"Oh my... Sicababy you are stuttering! Yah Im Yoona looks like my Sicababy nervous" Yuri teased, Yoona looked away, she still feel uneasy when she saw any Jeti's intimate scene.

"Yuri, Please stop calling Jessi as Sicababy, she is not even your baby!" Tiffany said annoying

"Oops..."

"Oow"

"What?! FYI... Sica will always be my baby so you have to deal with it" Yuri said teasingly, Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Yah! Quit it will you, people will missunderstanding about it, Jessi is my Wife for godsake..." Tiffany defended.

"Posessive much fany unnie..." Yoona scoffed

"Eh Hehe... Tiff... That's okay, Yuri doesn't mean anything about that. she just use to call me that since we were young" Jessica said nervously.

"But Jessi... Only me that have a right to call you baby... You are my baby and i'm your baby. That's it" Tiffany whined cutely made Jessica blushed.

"Seriously is that even a problem?" Yuri asked dumbstruck. Yoona facepalm herself, Tiffany glared at her while Jessica gulping hard.

"KWON YURI!" Tiffany gritted her teeth.

~



Sunny did her usual visit at the hospital, she greeted Taeyeon cheerfully as if the latter was awake. Taeyeon's condition was better since she gave a good sign 2 days ago.

"Morning!!! Beautiful flower for cute girl..."

"........"

"How are you today? You know i attend an event today. It's been a while, I hope you'll get well soon  So i could take you there"

"......"

The next day Sunny came and greeted Taeyeon as usual while reading a book for her.

"Hai! I wonder what is your name. I'll get it when you awake i guess, right?"

"....."

"Let me read you this book, it's a good book you know"

Another week went by but Sunny kept on her faith for Taeyeon.

"Hi! I can't stay for any longer in this city. I have to go back to state. But don't worry... I'm not going to leave you, i'll take you with me... I'll ask the doctor about that"

"......"

"I wonder what exactly will you do first when you open your eyes" Sunny said while holding Taeyeon's hand.

"I don't know why i want to help you either... But please wake up soon, cutie"



"Tiff..."

"....."

"Tiffany?"

"....."

"Tiff baby...."

"......"

Jessica sighed knowing that Tiffany still sulking. They arrived at the Jung mansion, Tiffany slumped her body on the couch as soon as they got in to their living room while ignoring Jessica. Jessica sat beside Tiffany and scotted closer.

"Tiff baby... Let's forget about that stupid argument alright... Just"

"What? Stupid ?!! Jessi... You think i'm stupid"

'Damn this woman really have to argue for unnecessary thing' Jessica thought.

"Baby, Remember this, I'm your baby... I will tell Yuri to stop to call me that. She just tease you, don't be upset. You know i'm yours right? Right??" Jessica coaxed her, Tiffany sighed she knew she was ridiculous to get mad for something like that. Maybe because it was her period time that she was sensitive for nothing.

"Okay i'm sorry. I don't want to share even a nickname of yours to anybody, Jessi... I'm so hopeless" Tiffany hang her head low.

"We are hopeless... Hopelessly in love..." Jessica said. They chuckled before staring to each other eyes, Tiffany come closer and pecked Jessica lips but Jessica pulled her back and kissed her passionately.

"Oh my goodness, I'm sorry Sooyeon!" Tiffany and Jessica both startled and pulled away from their kiss, and turned their attention to someone that interrupted their moment. When they knew that person their jaw dropped and their face turn red.

"Dad??!!!" Both Jessica and Tiffany shouted.

"Ehhh... Hehe... Surprise?"

"How do you suddenly be here???" Jessica asked

"What took you so long to open the door, James" Mrs Jung interrupted

"Well... Er... Hahaha"

"Mom?!!" Both Jessica and Tiffany shouted again.

"Happy to see us" Mrs Jung said flatly.

"N.. no... I mean... Ye yeah of course bu...but how come you are here?" Jessica stuttered.

"Well you will launch your project in 2 days and we want to be there as well" Mr Jung explained.

"Who told you that?"

"Simon"

"Well i'll see you for dinner then... I feel so tired after a long flight" Mrs Jung said and left the living room to her bedroom.

"Why they have to be here right now? I still need my quality time with Tiffany... Aishhh" Jessica mumbled lowly.

"Jessi are you saying something" Tiffany asked her confusedly.

"Huh?? Oh... Isn't it obvious?"

"What?"

"That i love you"

"Chessy jessi is in the house" Tiffany slapped her arms playfully.


They enjoyed their dinner well. Comfortable silence accompany them until Mr Jung broke the ice.

"So... We could see that both of you getting closer now" Mr Jung started

"Ye yeah..." Jessica said

"Well nice progress Sooyeon. You too Tiffany" Mrs Jung added

"Have you did it?" Mr Jung asked curiously

"Did what?" Jessica asked confusedly

"You know that"

"That?"

"James...." Mrs Jung warned him

"What?! They need to do that, honey. no they should have did it.." Mr jung said nonchalantly

"Do what daddy? Just say it" Jessica getting more impatient.

"You know ergh... Ehm... Make love?" Mr Jung said awkwardly, Mrs Jung facepalm herself, Tiffany chocked on her drink.

"DAD??!!"

"Oh come on Jessica... I've saw you make out with Tiffany in front of my face a while ago, and you are married... It's fine if you do that, right Fany?"

"Seriously... Do you even have to mention about the makeout thing. Mom... Do something" Jessica whined cutely.

"Well... Actually your father is right Sooyeon. Look at your age, We need a heir from you and Tiffany, sweety" Mrs Jung said elegantly while shipping her juice.

"Mom... Not you too..." Jessica sighed.

"So could we have a heir next year? Maybe you can have a program for that?" Mr Jung said hopefully.

"Dad! Stop it you make Tiffany feel uncomfortable"

"It's okay Jessi..." Tiffany smiled sweetly to Jessica

"See... Even Tiffany doesn't mind with that you slowpoke!" Mr Jung pointed to Tiffany.

"Ahh erhm dad, i mean i..." Tiffany stuttered

"Whatever we have done and heading to our room now, Good night mom, dad!" Jessica cut Tiffany's words, grabbed her hand and dragged her to their room.

"Yeah... That's great... You should take her to your room and make a baby for us. But don't tired yourself okay!" Mr Jung said while grinning.

"Daddy, Stop!!" Jessica yelled, both of her and Tiffany's face were red from embarrassment.

"James... Stop it you tease them a lot today..."

"What? It's better for them actually, i like stephanie, she makes our Jessica happy and smile a lot" Mr Jung said

"I'm agree with you" Mrs Jung nodded.

 

"Seriously, is he even my father? I can't believe he will disscuss something like that. It was embarrassing!!" Jessica mumbled when they arrived at their room. Tiffany chuckled while backhugging her wife.

"Oh Jessi... It's okay. He just tease us"

"Yeah. But it's not funny you know, he thought we will make a baby in this room? Tskkk"

"Well..." Tiffany turned Jessica to faced her

"Actually i like your father idea about that" Tiffany said seductively while trailling her hand on Jessica's cheek down to her jaw. Jessica could feel her heart beating crazily.

"Wh what idea?"

"You know... About the baby" Tiffany whispered on Jessica's right ear hoarsely. Jessica gulped.

"I... I think i'll take a bath now!" Jessica run to their bathroom clumsily, Tiffany laughed away after teasing Jessica.

When Jessica got out from the bathroom she found that Tiffany was slept already. She tiptoed to her bed and caressed Tiffany's cheek lovingly.

"Tskkk... Such a teaser." Jessica giggled then leaned in to kiss Tiffany's forehead.

"Good night, Tiff"

"I guess i have to finish some report and sent it to Mr Choi now" Jessica sighed while turning her Laptop on and began to worked on it.

~~



Jessica and Tiffany enjoyed their date at the amusement park. They enjoyed every ride, took many pics of them, well they shared many moments together while laughing, teasing and sometimes stealling a kiss until Tiffany asked Jessica to bought her a cotton candy.

"Just wait for me here okay, i'll be right back" Jessica said smiling and kissed Tiffany's cheek. Tiffany waited for her wife happyly while observing surround her. After some minutes, a cotton candy appeared in front of her face, Tiffany took it and smile brightly, she turned her face to say thank you to her Jessi.

"Aww Thanks so much baby"

"You wellcome Ppany ah..." Tiffany stiffened, it wasn't Jessica's voice and Jessica never called her that. Only one person that would call her that and it was...

"Ta... Tae... Tae..." Tiffany gasped

"Of course! It's me, who else?" Taeyeon grinned, she hugged Tiffany immediately.

"I miss you ppany ah... I miss you! I'm back I'm back!" Taeyeon tighten her hug, Tiffany couldn't believe what she saw right now, her mind was blank.

"Tiff...." Tiffany flinched and saw Jessica looking at her being hugged by Taeyeon.

"Je.. Jessi" Jessica dropped her cotton candy and run away from them. Tiffany shocked and pulled away from the hug and wanted to follow Jessica, But her hand was gripped tight by Taeyeon.

"Where are you going? I'm here... I'm back for you.. Just for you ppany ah..."

"No it can't be.... No... You can't"

"What do you mean, i'm here now ppany ah... To be with you, to marry you... Don't you love me anymore?"

"No.. No.. No please don't don't..."

"Ppany..."

"No. No. No"

"NO!!"

Jessica left her laptop when she heard Tiffany screamed from her sleep.

"Tiff... Hey baby... What's wrong? It's okay... It's okay i'm here... I'm here..."

"Je... Jessi... You are here?" Tiffany hold Jessica's face with her hand.

"Ofcourse i'm here... You have a nightmare, baby?"

"Very..."

"Hm?"

"Very very bad nightmare Jessi"

"It's okay. It's just a dream, Tiff"

"But i'm scared" Tiffany began cry, Jessica hugged her tightly tried to eased her pain away.

"I got you... Don't worry love..."

Tiffany shifted and looked at Jessica's face then leaned in closing their gap. She kissed Jessica softly, their kiss began slowly but turn to be more hot.


Meanwhile, Sunny has got back from bought a coffee for herself, she walked into Taeyeon's room silently. She opened the door but gasped when she saw Taeyeon. Taeyeon struggled to take a breath under her own power, Sunny got panicked and called for the doctor hysterically. Moment later the nurses rushing to examined Taeyeon's before the doctor could come and asked for Sunny to waited out side. Sunny kept praying that Taeyeon would be fine.

Jessica pulled away from their hot make out session.

"Tiff..."

"Jessi... Don't ever leave me"

"Huh?"

"Don't leave me..."

"I won't, love... I won't"

"Coz i love you"

"I love you too Tiff...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Doctor rushed to Taeyeon's room soon later. When the door opened, Sunny could hear a nurse told the doctor something that made her eyes widen,

 

"Doctor... Doctor... She open her eyes again..."

TBC

~



 Thanks for reading this story buddy!!

Special thanks for new subscribers and oh 

Happy late Bday for our Pink Monster Fany Fany Tiffany!

And Happy 10th Anniversary to SNSD & Jessica... Wish the best for you all... :))

 

After Their new MV released there were many Taeny moment, even after their fan meeting Today... My Instagram full of Taeny Moment... Make it harder for me to make any update for Jeti LOL...

 

Have  You watch Jessica's MV teaser Summer Storm? Many Knetz said it was coincidentally related to SNSD All Night  MV, The theory was in ALL NIGHT MV Tiffany was Calling someone on her phone and said that it was Jessica. being a sleepyhead she was, made her came late to the party which was shown on her Summer Storm MV. LOL

Till we meet again !!