---- Your Fiance ----

Stay in my heart, Please...

Hello!! this time it's really an update...

Sorry for any grammartically errors...

Enjoy!!

*Bow*bow*bow*


- Chapter 31 -

On her way to Sunny’s house Jessica’s heart was beating fast, she didn’t know what to expect but she hope it wasn’t a bad thing. When she arrived, her eyes met automatically with Taeyeon who looked away slightly.

“T-taeyeon?” Jessica called.

“My father has told me about your marriage, Sica. But! I just want to make sure one thing” Taeyeon said coldly.

“W-what is it?”

“Let me talk to Tiffany” Taeyeon said calmly. Mr Kim, Sunny and especially Jessica got shocked when they hear it.

“W-what?!” Jessica said weakly.

“Taeyeon ah, I thought you would understand and think about it carefully” Mr Kim said.

“You know that Jessica just want to help Tiffany because she had promised you about that” Mr Kim added, Jessica still feel terrified.

“But she love Tiffany now, father! It makes it different!” Taeyeon raised her voice a little.

“She never said that” Sunny argued

“But she also didn’t deny it” Taeyeon argued back and glared at Sunny. Silence engulfed them.

“S-Si… ca… you know how much I cherish our friendship and you know how much I love Tiffany, right? So please let me talk to her for once to clarify everything” Taeyeon said, but Jessica still keep silent. Hearing no respond, Taeyeon asked Jessica again.

"W-Why? You don't want me to talk with Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked.

"..." Jessica kept silence, she fought hard to hold her tears.

"Answer me, Sica!!"

"Taeyeon ah..." Mr Kim called her.

"I talk to her, father" Taeyeon gritted her teeth.

"I thought you already know about Jessica and Tiffany's situation, why are you being so hard to her?" Mr Kim asked

"I'M NOT!! I- I'm not..." Taeyeon's eyes were full of anger and tears were falling on her face slowly.

"Tell me Sica do you love Tiffany? I-i already understand about your situation and marriage. I understand! B-But now what will happen? Tell me what will happen?!!" Taeyeon asked with her tears were falling freely.

"I want an answer Sica!!" Taeyeon shouted and Jessica remained quiet with a tears rolled on her face.

"Taeyeon ah... I thought you would understand about all the situation but why-"

"Please father!! I need Jessica's explanation so please... stop talking and let Sica said whatever she wants me to hear" Taeyeon pleaded. Jessica finally regained her strength, she moved and stood up in front of Taeyeon while lowering her head.

"T-taenggoo" Jessica kneeled down while sobbing.

"I- i'm sorry if it is not what you want when you comeback alive, i -i don't mean to steal her from you. You know me..." Jessica said between her sob. Sunny felt bad when she saw Jessica's situation but she also understood Taeyeon's condition. She could imagine how hard it was for Taeyeon when she knew someone that she was dearly love became her own bestfriend's wife. Taeyeon stared at Jessica painfully. She loved Jessica and she knew Jessica wouldn't betray her but now what? She didn't fight the death just to stay alive and lose her fiancé, right??

"H-have you touched her?" Taeyeon asked the unexpected question that made Mr Kim, Jessica and Sunny widen their eyes. Again Jessica just lowering her head. Taeyeon’s heart was shattered in to pieces, Jessica has touched Tiffany, what else? Their relationship must be strong right now, Taeyeon thought in her mind.

“Y-you know what Sica, j-just make sure tomorrow you’ll answer my call and give it to Tiffany. Let’s end this misery!” Taeyeon said bitterly. No answer.

“Jung Jessica!!” Taeyeon shouted

"A-alright you can talk to her, i'll be at h-home with her at 8pm. Now i need to go back to my office. J-just call me if you want to talk to her" Jessica said weakly, she turned her body about to go but she stopped.

"And yes, Taenggoo. I-i love Tiffany..." Jessica said weakly but loud enough for everyone to hear it then she left. Mr Kim and Sunny looked at Taeyeon concernly. Taeyeon couldn’t find any words to express her felling right now, so she pushed her wheelchair to her room and locked herself.


 

Jessica was very sad, she could imagine how she would miss Tiffany daily, minutely, secondly when Tiffany left her later. She didn’t know what to do, she didn’t want to come home so she called Yuri and asked her to accompany her to the bar. Yuri was confused when Jessica wanted to go to the Bar, Jessica was never a fan of any alcohol but she thought that maybe something wasn’t right. An hour later, Yuri arrived at the Bar, she was looking for Jessica and when she found her, Yuri approached her. For the first time Yuri saw Jessica get drunk, that time Jessica knew that drinking was the worst street to go down, still it helped her. She didn’t wanna be an alcoholic or anything, but it did fix her broken heart for at least a moment but at the same time it was turning her into an idiot, what could she did other than that? She didn’t know which way to feel at all. Jessica told everything to Yuri, normally Yuri wouldn’t let Jessica to get drunk, but just for today she thought that Jessica really need it.

“Yuri… Love is an amazing thing. There is nothing quite like the excitement and happiness it can bring. The butterflies, the sparks, feeling like you are smiling so wide your face might actually break” Jessica started, Yuri was listening everything that Jessica told to her with a bitter feeling in her heart. Although Jessica didn’t love her back, but at least she wanted Jessica to be happy, but her happiness was Tiffany not Yuri.


 


It was almost midnight when finally Yuri brought Jessica go home. When Jessica’s penthouse door was opened, Tiffany’s concern face was all that Yuri could see. They took Jessica to the bed carefully, Tiffany changed her wife clothes and when she finished, she go to the living room to see Yuri was sipping her hot tea calmly.

“Yuri...” Tiffany called her name, Yuri knew that Tiffany wanted some explaination. She was about to leave after she took Jessica home but Tiffany asked her to stay since it was too late for her to go back to her hotel.

“Please tell me the truth, what happen to Jessi. She becomes weird lately and it make me going nuts, so please… Yuri ah, please tell me…” Tiffany pleaded. Yuri almost gave in, almost… but she knew, it wasn’t her right to tell Tiffany about Taeyeon. So she told Tiffany carefully,

“You’ll find the answer from Sica, Fany ah… she will tell you everything soon…”

“But-“

“No, Fany ah… it’s not my right to tell you… I know how do you feel so please just wait for Sica tomorrow” Yuri said firmly, Tiffany nodded hesitantly. Yuri headed to the guest room because she feel so sleepy that time, and she thought that it was best to avoid Tiffany before she asked her for another question.

Tiffany went to her and Jessica’s bedroom, she laid herself beside Jessica. She caressed Jessica’s cheek lovingly while saying,

“What happen to you baby…? Please talk to me, don’t leave me in the dark…” Tiffany whispered and kissed Jessica’s forehead lovingly. She stared at Jessica for another minute then wrapped her arms around Jessica’s waist and snuggled closer till she could follow her wife to the dreamland.

~~

 

The next morning, Tiffany was awake at 7 am, after freshen up she walked to the kitchen but to her surprise their breakfast were ready, there was a note on the table, Tiffany took and read it.

“Morning sleepyhead’s couple… this is the least I could do for you… enjoy and thank you for let me stay for the night –Awesome Yul-“

Tiffany chuckled when she read the notes, then she looked at the food and grinned widely. She went back to her room, she saw Jessica still asleep so she thought it was better if she took a bath right now. When she finished her bath, Jessica already awake and sit on their bed while holding her head.

“Hangover? Good morning amateur drunken” Tiffany teased while kissing Jessica’s cheek.

“Urrghh I’m sorry…” Jessica said.

“I’ll take an aspirin and hot lemon tea for you… just go freshen yourself okay?” Tiffany said, Jessica just nodded her head.

After Jessica finished her bath, she joined Tiffany to have a breakfast together and her medicine, Tiffany decided to ask about Jessica’s drunkness last night.

“So… mind to tell me what happened that make you got wasted last night?” Tiffany asked Jessica carefully, Jessica gulped and tried to think for any reason but she found none.

“Jessi…” Tiffany took Jessica’s hand and caressing it which made Jessica felt guilty.

“I… uhmm… l-last night… i…urghh” Jessica felt frustrated, she tried to look anywhere but Tiffany.

“You know, you can tell me everything, right?” Tiffany squeezed Jessica’s hand softly, Jessica didn’t say anything and just keep silence. Tiffany sighed loudly.

“It’s okay… maybe we could talk about this later… mmhh… how about we watch some good movie while cuddling in our room?? I feel so lazy today…” Tiffany said cheerfully, she didn’t like this awkward moment so she tried to break this ice between her and Jessica.

“Hmm? Jessi baby?” Tiffany asked her again when she thought Jessica was lost in her mind.

“H-huh?”

“About the movie?”

“O-oh… s-sure…” Jessica answered nervously. Tiffany really hate this side of Jessica, this side when Jessica was hiding something from her and distant herself from Tiffany. But Tiffany wouldn’t let it happen so she took Jessica’s arms and dragged her to their bedroom, Tiffany put a romantic comedy movie in to the dvd player, she hope it would bring a bright mood for them that day. Tiffany settled herself beside Jessica on the bed. From time to time Tiffany saw that Jessica steal a quick glance to her phone as if she was waiting for a call from someone else.

 

People cuddled to feel close to one another, calm, safe, and connected. But it was problematic if Jessica brushed Tiffany off when Tiffany moved in to snuggle or Jessica said she wasn’t in the mood for this sign of affection.  Tiffany tried to find out why Jessica wasn’t in the mood nowadays and she totally felt anxious about it. Tiffany almost thought if it was also mean that Jessica was no longer interested in their intimacy needs or even in their relationship? Meanwhile Jessica felt guilty when she ignored Tiffany like that, her wife didn’t know anything and Jessica was being a jerk to her right now, she scolded herself in her mind.


 


 

Two days, it’s been two days since Jessica acted strangely to Tiffany and it made Tiffany’s mind went crazy. And it’s been two days since Jessica was waiting for Taeyeon’s call but it never happened. That day Jessica was back from her office after a tiring day, today she thought that she should tell Tiffany first about Taeyeon and see what happened next with them when Jessica broke the news. Jessica was in front of her house now, she took a deep breath then opened the door, she called Tiffany’s name but got no respond. Jessica kept calling Tiffany’s name but still she didn’t hear any voice from her wife, she felt the scene was like a dejavu, she came in to her room, Tiffany was stood behind the door while covered , she make sure she wouldn’t utter any words, she wanted to surprise Jessica that day. Although Jessica knew Tiffany was behind the door, she ignored her and closed their bedroom back. Tiffany frowned. Jessica was sat on the couch in the living room, Tiffany came out from her hiding place and stood in front of Jessica.

“Hi honey! How was your day?” it’s been awhile since Jessica heard those words, but she keep quiet. Tiffany didn’t want to jump to conclusions, she tried to find out why Jessica didn’t want to chat, in her mind Tiffany thought that maybe Jessica had a long day and need some time to herself, so she took a sit beside Jessica quietly.

Holding hand was once came naturally. But now if it felt like Tiffany always initiated the action, this could signal a deeper issue for their relationship.

‘Does Jessi may no longer find this sign of affection appealing or necessary? A lack of interest in touching and connecting physically is a sign that there are problems in the marriage right?’ Tiffany thought.

They used to stare into one another’s eyes. Now, Jessica barely looked at Tiffany when they chatting or seems uncomfortable when Tiffany did maintain eye contact.

‘Is she hiding something bad? Or afraid i’ll see the truth through the windows to her soul? It is either she hiding something, like her true feelings, or she is trying to avoid conflict. Or… oh my god!!! Is Jessi cheating on me??!!’ Tiffany literally screaming in her mind, but her thought was interrupted by Jessica’s voice that was calling her name. Tiffany shifted her attention back to Jessica, she could see that Jessica was looked at her concernly.

“Are you okay?” Jessica asked softly, Tiffany smiled and said she was okay and smiling to reassure her.

“Tiffany… I want to tell you something… i-it’s really important” Jessica said anxiously, Tiffany nodded but thousands thought were running in her mind, she didn’t know but she feel that she might not like what Jessica told her this moment.

“I… I’m sorry for my behavior this pas’t week, maybe you thought I’m weird, or being a jerk… I really sorry…” Jessica said lowering her head, Tiffany grabbed Jessica’s hands and caressing it.

“Baby… what’s wrong? You make me worry… it doesn’t matter what happen but please don’t ignore me” Tiffany said softly.

“No Tiffany… it’s not that easy…” Jessica said

“Then explain to me, I’ll listen to you, Jessi…” Tiffany said softly. Jessica took a deep breath, she looked in to Tiffany’s eyes deeply, her heart was beating fast.

‘Now this is it…’ Jessica thought.

“Tiffany… I-“ both of them were startled when Jessica’s phone was ringing, and when Jessica looked at the phone’s screen she was shocked, it was Mr Kim, means it was Taeyeon. Jessica saw her phone was blinking, Tiffany looking at her blankly before told Jessica to answer the phone if it was important. Jessica gulped and excuse herself.

 

~~

“Ha- Hallo”

“Sica… it’s me…”

“I-I k-know”

“I wa-“

“I was about to tell her about you first, Taeyeon ah… please give me a moment then I’ll let you talk to her” Jessica said cutting Taeyeon’s words.

“Sica, I…-“

“Please??” Jessica pleaded.

“Then… let me hear it too, put me on loudspeaker” Taeyeon said sternly.

“I- ehh, o-okay” Jessica agreed, Jessica felt she couldn’t breath properly now, but she know she have to end this, whatever it was. Jessica back to sit beside Tiffany whom waited for her patiently.

 

 

“So?” Tiffany started, Taeyeon that heard Tiffany’s voice, bit her lips and hold her phone tightly, how she missed Tiffany so much. Jessica put her phone on the table in front of them then held Tiffany’s hands carefully. She looked at Tiffany’s eyes with her glistening eyes, tried to find any strength in there.

“Tiffany…”

“Yes, baby?” Tiffany answered anxiously while Taeyeon felt bitter when she heard tiffany called Jessica ‘baby’.

“Tiffany…”

“Hmm??”

“I… i… we… uh”

“Jessi relax, breath in breath out, I’m here…”

“Tiffany… T-taeyeon…” Jessica trailed, which made Tiffany’s heart was beating fast for some weird reason.

“Taeyeon, she… she…”

“Jessi, you make me anxious what happen with Taeyeon’s name?” Tiffany asked.

“TAEYEON IS STILL ALIVE!!” Jessica said loudly, she finally did it and lowered her head, she couldn’t look at Tiffany now. Tiffany was speechless, was this another jokes? But when she saw Jessica’s tears she knew it was the truth.

“You said, Taeyeon, you mean Tae-tae is still alive?? T-taeyeon? My Tae tae??” Tiffany said which made Jessica looked up and took her hand back from Tiffany’s when she heard Tiffany called ‘My Tae-tae’. On the other side, Taeyeon was crying when she heard Tiffany called her ‘Tae-Tae’, she cut the phone and cried her heart out, she couldn’t talk to Tiffany like this, she needed to calm down her emotion a bit.

 

Tiffany held Jessica’s hands back,

“Jessi… are you serious? i-is that t-true?”

“What the- I’m serious Tiffany…”

“But h-how?? W-we both now that…” Tiffany said, Jessica put her hand on Tiffany’s shoulder.

“I know… but this is the truth Tiffany… this is why I’m going crazy and feel like some weird and freak wife for this past week, because taeyeon is still alive and she is back! she is back... to take you away from me!!” Jessica said the last line whisperly. Jessica’s tears were falling, she couldn’t hold it anymore, she was stood up and felt hopeless.

“She is back, Tiffany… she is… back…” Jessica said weakly. Tiffany stood up, she cried when she saw that Jessica was looked so devastated like this.

“J-Jessi…”

“She is back, Tiffany… she is back…” Jessica keep mumbling the same words so Tiffany hugged her tightly.

“She is back… Tiffany… “ Jessica was sobbing hard in Tiffany’s embrace, and Tiffany, she was shocked, sure she was happy when she knew Taeyeon was alive but when Jessica told her that Taeyeon would take her back, that was the time when reality hit her, she was Taeyeon’s fiancé, but now… she is Jessica’s wife. what will happened with them?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-TBC-



The drama was failed right?? Sorry hahahha it was the best i could write that moment.

Wellcome new Subbies and special thanks to: RizqyAgus, Hwangshinra, budhakz_marzie, norevS and soneoftiffany for upvoting this story --> You are awesome people!! ^^

So what are you thinking about their relationship now?? Any idea or thoughts?

I'm waiting... Many Many Thanks for ur support buddy :))