----- Your Family -----

Stay in my heart, Please...

Anneyong Buddy :)

We meet again…..

*Bow*Bow*Bow*

 

---- Chapter 14 ----

"Dress up"

"Huh?? What do you mean unnie ??" 

" Well fany, If you want Jessica to notice you, you'll have to dress your best. Work on dressing up if you expect to see someone you're attracted to at tonight dinner. Choose nice clothing. If you're worried your current wardrobe is too drab, go to Mall then.."

"Unnie i'm good at dress okay..."

"But Remember, it's y to be yourself. Strive to look your best on your own terms. You won't feel comfortable if you're not behaving like yourself. This is something your date can easily sense and confidence is key to seduction"

Tiffany Just rolled her eyes listening to her sister blabbermouth.

"Fine unnie, Dress Up checked !"

"Then Take a shower before you go out and consider using a y perfumed, don't too much.. but a dab of a classy scent can help"

"Unnieeeeeeeee i know it.... Seriously i need more than that!!!"

"Omo like what ???" Michelle smirk

"All the things that you've told me is too common"

"Oohhh... Someone wants to be rude ???"

"Unnie!!!!!"

"Hahahhah... I'm just kiding.... Geezzhh relax... But seriously you've got to take a bath miyoung...."

"UNNIEEEEE"

"Hahahhaha ... I got it... I just miss you... Now you call me, you even didn't asked about me but... "

"Unnie i'm sorry.... I miss you too... I"

"It's okay, fany ah.... Now prepare your self i'll tell you what to do..."


Tiffany listen to michelle's tips seriously, then after she cut the line she started to prepare herself. She choose her best outfit, of course she take a bath. Tiffany told Jessica where and at what time they gonna meet, Jessica ask her for coming together, but Tiffany said that they should come separately. Everything has been settled, it's 6.30 pm. Tiffany is waiting for her Jessica, well... It's the first time Tiffany initiated about the dinner, it's always Jessica after all. She's exicted and nervous, hope that everything goes well. The decoration, the music, the foods and her gesture, she prepared everything well. But when she look at the clock it's been 7.30 pm, Jessica never broke her promise nor been late for all their meeting before. Tiffany feeling uneasy, won't Jessica come ?? But maybe she's late caused by stupid traffic... Yeah maybe... Tiffany keep on waiting and it's been more than one hours, Tiffany started losing her hope when Jessica's id appear on her phone's screen, she's bite her bottom lip and answer her phone,

 

"Ti... Tiffany.... Hello... ??"

"Hmm?"

"Listen Tiff i'm sorry i... I can't come ... Things happened and..."

"Where are you ?"

"Tiff... I..."

"JUST TELL ME WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!"

"Ttiff i'm still at home and…."

Before Jessica can finish her word, Tiffany hang up the phone, Her vision start blury, All her plan disordered. Tiffany stand up from her chair grab her purse and leave the place, she's get into her car in a rush and drive her home... All dissapointed feeling, anger and sadness filling her heart, How could Jessica not come. It has to be a perfect night for them.



Tiffany drove herself until she arrive at Jessica apartment, wasting no time she enter the elevator and press the number that she wants to. Here she is in front of Their apartment, with red, puffy eyes, and trembling lips she press the bell's unpatiently. The door opened and revealing Jessica, Tiffany push her slightly while cry her heart out,

"Ti... Tiffany??"

"What the hell Jess, why you didn't come ??? I'm waiting for you... Didn't you remember you promised me to came???"

"Tiff i... I'm sorry... Li... Listen..."

"NO YOU LISTEN TO ME!!!"

Tiffany shout, Jessica stiffen and remain silent.

"YOU... you listen to me okay !!"

"......."

"I've been waiting for you for more than hours, Jess i'm dissapointed on you... I've made everything and make sure it goes well but...you.... YOU!!!"

"Tiff, Listen... It's not a good time to..."

"What's Going on here???!!!" Another voice startled Tiffany, she turn her head and meet 3 people looking at her confusely.

"Who... Who are they Jess??"

"Sooyeon who is this rude girl that coming then shouting at you, where's the manner??"

"Ti... tiffany meet my parents and my little sister... Mom dad, krys meet Tiffany... She's ...my... My wive.."

"WHAT???!!!!" Four people shouting in unison and look at each other then turn their gaze back at Jessica. When reality hit Tiffany back to her sense, she's introduce herself and bow 90 degrees for many times.

"I'm so sorry... My name is Stephannie Hwang miyoung, I'm sorry for my bad manner before, i don't know you are here... So i'm sorry and it's such a ple... Pleasure to meet y..you... Mr and Mrs Jung and Krystal?"

 

Jessica Family look at Tiffany confusely then they turn to Jessica asking for explaination, Jessica Gulped hard and silently praying that her mother would calm down.




Flashback 2 Hours Ago

Jessica about ready to go for dinner, when she heard the bell rang. She walk to the door and when she open the door,

"Unnie!!!!!"

Someone pull Jessica for a bear hug

"So... Soojung ah...."

Knowing that it was her little sister that she haven't met for a long time, She hugged her back.

"Unnieeeee i miss you...."

"I miss you too..."

"Liar ... You even didn't meet me for almost a year??? Gosshhh unnie, you are meannie..."

"Aww i'm sorry my baby krys.... Busy this time... Btw what bring you here?? I thought you won't come until 2weeks before Christmast???"

"I am.... But i thought i have 2 weeks holiday, actually not a holiday  i just need something here about my assignment, why?? You don't like me here ???"

"What??? No!!! It just too sudden..."

"I want to surprised you.... And heyy unnie are you going to somewhere??? You dressed well huh ?? Have a date ??" Krystal smirked

"I... What ?? Oh my gosh... I have a dinner date, i've got to go Krys... I'm going to be late if i don't.."

"So... You really have a date ??? Oh God... Finally.. But sadly Unnie you can't Go... Mom and Dad on their way here... They want to meet you, especially Mom"

"Oh... WHATT!!!! Mom Here too ???"

"Yeah... Why ??"

"Oh no... Tiffany... "

"Tiffany ??? Who's Tiffany??"

"Krys... I'm so dead.... I Just.."

 

*Ding dong ding dong*

Krystal open the door, smiling Papa Jung and cold Mrs Jung meet with a dead meat Jessica.

"M... Mom... Dad.... Hai...."

"Jessica my dear.... How i miss my daughter" Mr Jung hugged Jessica

"I miss you too Dad"

"Where are you going ??"

"Huh??"

"Looks like you have a dinner plan outside, aren’t you ?"

"Ye... Yeah... I...''

"Cancel it" Mrs Jung said coldly

"What?"

"Cancel it, we need to talk with you NOW... And we have told Mr Yoon to have a delivery food and prepared a dinner here..."

"Mom... I"

"Do it Sooyeon!!"

Jessica didn't say any word again, she know how explicit and stubborn her mother was, so She having dinner with her Family in a cold vibe due to her mother presence. After dinner, Jessica excuse her self to the toilet, she feels guilty to Tiffany, she's not even told the younger about the sudden cancelation dinner. Taking her phone and press her wife number she knows Tiffany must be mad, but she have no choice, after a few second, Tiffany pick up her phone and Jessica try to tell her the whole situation. Being mad, Jessica didn't have a chance to tell the truth to Tiffany, she sigh heavily.

End of Flashback.





Jessica didn't know how to explain nor she know what to say, but she have to,

"Sooyeon!!! Spill it!!!"

"M..mom... I... Tiffany... W... We are..."

"Just told me the Truth Jessica Jung Sooyeon!!!!"

"I'm marrying Tiffany... I... We..."

"OMG, you are serious!!!... Unnie.... Congratulationnn, I'm happy for you..." Krystal hug her sister tightly.

"She's beautiful... But YAH!!! You didn't invite us ?!!! How cruel!!!" Krystal slap her sister's shoulder weakly.

"Hello there sweety... Nice to meet you too... It just we are shocked because Jessica didn't tell us"

"It's okay Mr Jung... I..."

"Better you have a best explaination tomorrow at our mansion Sooyeon, bring her with you... We're home now!!!"  Mrs Jung said

"Mom... I want to stay here..." Krystal whined

"They don't have any room, Soojung!!"

"There's another bed on unnie’s work room, i saw it a moment ago.. "

"Home NOW!!!"

Krystal remained silent, Mrs Jung leaved the apartment, follow by her husband and Krystal.

 

"So... See you tomorrow darling... And you too Ms. Hwang" Mr Jung kiss Jessica forehead and gone. Jessica feel really weak and massage her temple, she drop herself on the couch let out a heavy sigh, Tiffany then sit beside her, looking her wife lost in her mind. She hold Jessica's hand and it softly sensing Jessica’s fear.

"Jessi....."

"Tiff i'm sorry, i try to tell you but you..."

Tiffany put her index finger on Jessica lips to keep her quiet.

"Shhh... It's alright and i'm sorry too... I thought you... Ahhh nevermind"

"Tiff i have to told you something..." Jessica hold Tiffany hand firmly.

"T...tifff... Actually i... My parents... I..."

"I know... Don't worry... We'll through it together Jessi... I'll be by your side..." Tiffany try to calm down her wife and make her feel better.

"Ti... Tiff... How do you..."

Tiffany hug her, rub her back up and down,

"Yoona have told me about that, Why you didn't told me before our marriage Jessi?? "

"I... I just want to make you and family feel better Tiff.. Bu don't worry i think my father and Krystal will be okay... But mom... If she found out it’s all about business, she will be mad"

"Then don't tell her... Just pretend that we are in love with each other"

"But what if she know that... you don’t know my mom, Tiff…"

Jessica stop her words, she feel confused and scared. Tiffany pull out from her hug and cupped Jessica face.

"We'll do it together... We'll conviced your mom.. I'm with you, Jessi.... I'm with you"

Jessica Look straight to Tiffany brown eyes, she feel a sincerity and certainty through her eyes, she hugged her.

"Je.. Jessi..."

"I don't know why but i want to hug you right now Tiff..."

"Jessi i'm sorry for being selfish and torturing you"

"No... You with me now, Just hold on a moment we'll fix it and we can back to our own life..."

"Jessi...."

Jessica Tightened her hug, Tiffany upon hearing Jessica last word feeling really sad, there's a pang in her heart.

"Jessi... My life is you... So how do i live without you...."

She said to her self. Jessica then gripped Tiffany’s Hand firmly.






Tonight Jessica can't sleep well, she feel worry about her mother, but at that time she's thinking about Tiffany too. Today Tiffany had a lot of changed, she's planning about their dinner, console her, hug her. She's a little bit touchy nowadays, Jessica smiling, she like it though.

Meanwhile Tiffany's phone ringing.

"Hello"

"Hey sistaaa.. How was it ?? Your romantic dinner?? Are you two....??"

"Such a failure unnie..."

"What?!! Why ??"

Tiffany told everything to Michelle also her hesitancy to meet Jessica's mom tomorrow.

"Oh.. My... Fany ah... Calm down sister... I know you can do it better, you are cute, charming, y,"

"Unnie... You didn't know her mom... She's scary... More colder than Jessi... And"

"Just be Your self, miyoung... Make her to see as what you are... Don't give up... Well if you can convince her mother, then it's easy for you to make Jessica falling for you..."

"Unnie i..."

"Just sleep, be positive thinking... And Fany ah... Fighting... Remember We'll be by your side and support you..."

"I love you unnie"

"I know... Good nite sweety..."

"Nite unnie..."





Jessica remember she didn't going well with her mother, being the older of a Jung clans make her do her best and dicipline just like her mother. If it wasn't for her father and her sister maybe her life will be like a hell. She couldn’t do what she want, never get her dream come true. She never win when she had an argument with her mother, she never ever can say no to her mother, the only reason she joining her company was that her mother let her live on by herself. She choose seoul, far away from her mom. Ofcourse with one condition, she have to be married with her mother's choice, heck she even forget about her promise.

So yes, she's really had a big problem. Here they are in front of Jung mansion, with a shaky hand and heavy breath they step in to the house and headed to the Living room where Mr and Mr Jung waiting for them.

"Wellcome Jessica darling and you too Ms Hwang "

"Thank you dad... Hai m... Mom...."

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Jung... Such a pleasure to be here... " Tiffany Said

"Sit" Mrs Jung talked

Tiffany and Jessica sit down immediately,

"Before i talk alone with you Sooyeon, tell me honestly about this marriage thing..."

"Well i.. We... Ehm... Uh... "

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon !!!"

"Calm down darling, let them explain" Mr Jung Try to calming her wife.

"Or Should i ask your WIFE huh ??" Mrs Jung emphasized the word Wife.

"So Miss, How long have you two been married ??"

"3 months Mrs Jung..."

"How come ??"

"Well we... We..."

Tiffany thinking hard to tell the reason, but Jessica cut her

"Ofcourse we falling in love mom, we getting know each other and married" Jessica said while glancing at Tiffany, she blinking her eyes many times wish that Tiffany will play along. Mrs Jung look at their Gesture carefully.

"Ye.. Yeah... Exactly like Jessi said..."

"Sooyeon, to my room NOW!!!"

"What ???!!"

Mrs Jung leaved the living room heading to her room with Mr Jung follow her from behind.

"Jessi...."

"Don't worry, i'll do my best.... Just wait here..."

Tiffany feeling so nervous, never in her mind she will feel so worry like this.




"Mind to tell me the truth, Sooyeon ??"

"I told you the truth mom...."

"Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, 25 years old, her fiancee died on the day you two got married. More over she's Taeyeon' s Fiance, your best friend as i know, Sooyeon... What's going on here ???!!! Spill!!!"

"Mom... I...."

"And Hwang corps is in a deep crisis when you got married.... Sooyeon!!!! I know about Hwang... But how do you hiding your marriage like this ??? What's the reason between this ???" Mrs Jung asked a bit angry

"Jessica, i've called Hwang... He'll be here for dinner... Prepare yourself" Mr Jung said calmly

"Wha... What...??"

Jessica become silent, she lost her words, she didn't know what should she said, she's caught off guard. She lost in her mind, when she back to her sense and  look around her, they already in the dining room, with Mr hwang across her seat and Tiffany beside her. Although an awkward atmosphere fill the room but the dinner goes well. After dinner, Krystal leaved them and headed to her bed room. They are in living room Now. Knowing that lying to Jung Family won't be a good idea, So Mr Hwang told them the truth, both Tiffany and Jessica keep their had low and look down.

"Listen Julia, James i'm sorry i didn't told you about the wedding, it's my fault... I'm selfish... And.."

"Divorced her Sooyeon..."

"What??!!"

Mr Hwang, Jessica, Tiffany said in an unison.

"Honey... Calm down" Mr Jung try to calming her wife.

"You hear me clearly right ?? Just divorce now !!!"

"Mo...mom i can't..."

"Julia... We can talk about this... We.."

"There's nothing left Hwang!!! You ruined my daughter's life... Marrying your daughter on the day of her fiance died?? Just to saved your ing company ?? You make me dissapointed Hwang !!! Rather than made them married, you just can ask our help and we'll willingly to help you, you know that??"

"Julia... I... I'm sorry i'm not thinking much...."

"And That Kim agree like that... How stupid!!" Mrs Jung added

"Steve i'm sorry but this is wrong... How could you do this to us ??" Mr Jung can’t hide her disappointment.

Tiffany feel her tears falling uncontrollably, she didn't know that this day will come so soon, Not when she's finally falling for Jessica. Once again Faith playing with her heart, Her heart shattered in to million pieces, her mind was in a confusion, she's totally broken. Seeing Tiffany’s broken heart make Jessica sad.

"Mom... I won't... I won't divorce her.... "

"Sooyeon!!!"

"Mom...."

Jessica took Tiffany's hand with her,

"Maybe our marriage times was wrong, but my feeling is true... I ... I love her... " Jessica look in to Tiffany eyes, both of them lost in each other eyes.

"Sooyeon, it's not right... You can't do this!!"

"Mom... I do... I do love her... With my heart... Just give us time to prove it to you"

 

Tiffany look at Jessica, She felt so touched by jessica’s word, but is she really love her? Or it’s just a word to make her mother feeling better.

“Sooyeon!!!”

“Mom… believe me... Please…”

Mrs Jung look at Jessica and Tiffany, she’s narrowed her eyes on them then look at her husband and mr Hwang.

“Then Prove it!!!!” Mr Jung said

“What??”

“Prove it to us Sooyeon, that you love this hwang” Mrs Jung said and pointed to Tiffany

“Ho… How??”

“Should you asked me for that??”

“I… we… uhmmmm”

“Sooyeon prove it to us that your marriage is true, you have promised me before that you’ll married with my choice… now I give you time to prove it or else you get…”

“Okay!!! I’ll prove it to you….”

“Jessi….” Tiffany said almost whisper

Jessica just squeezed Tiffany’s Hand and give her a small smile.

“Okay… while we are stay here…. I want you and your wife live here in this mansion too”

“WHAT!!!”

Jessica and Tiffany Shouted, they look to each other with a widen eyes.

“You said you want to prove it to me right?? So let me see you in your daily life here… Just packed your things and moved here and it’s a Final, You know I don’t like compromised, right??” Mrs Jung said

“O.. Okay…”

“Now… Dismiss…. And take your thing here…..”



Jessica and Tiffany leaving Jung Mansion and packing their stuff, no words exchanged, everything happened  so fast and when they back to Jessica’s Mansion they headed to Jessica’s bed room and arranged their stuff.

“It’s Weird” Jessica Said

“What do you mean jessi??”

“It’s Not like what I have imagined before, tiff… how could my mom give us a chance?? Something is fishy right here…”

“Jessi… i…. is that….What do you said to your mother is true??”

“What??”

“That you… Lo…love me??” Tiffany said stuttering

“Ahh… th…that…. i… uh… I Just try to saved us from my mother and… I’m so sorry Tiff… I.. uh..”

“Na it’s okay Jessi… I understand” Tiffany said bitterly

“So… We are trap in this room together right??”

“I think so”

“I will sleep in the couch”

“No… I will sleep there, you take the bed”

“No Jessi… i…”

Knock Knock

“Mom??’’

“Mr Yoon take the couch out of the room”

“Wait mom… why???”

“Why?? Are you planning to sleep separately??”

“Ye.. NO!!!! I mean we also need couch to……..”

“Sooyeon, let’s end it here now, You have your choice you know that?”

Jessica doesn’t have any reason to argued with her mother. Mrs Jung left, Jessica and Tiffany alone in their room with an awkward silence. Jessica clear her troath,

“ehmm… So…??” Jessica begin

“mmmhh.. yeah??”

“We should go to sleep now…”

“I Guess so…”

Both of them hesitate to sleep on the bed, Tiffany know it

“Jessi, I can sleep on the floor you know…”

“No…. Just sleep on the bed we can use bolster to detach us, right??”

“If you said so….”

Both of them lying on the bed awkwardly and silently, with their back facing each other. Tiffany can feel her heart beat rising, afraid that Jessica could hear it. Tiffany try to closed her eyes, but she couldn’t. for the first time she feel Jessica’s presence so closed to her make a tingly sensation to her heart. She swallow hard when Jessica suddenly call her name,

“Tiff??”

“Hmm??”

Jessica tap Tiffany’s shoulder slightly, make Tiffany’s heart beating crazily, suddenly she feels suffocated, hard to breath. She turn her body and her eyes meet with Jessica’s gazed.

TBC -------




Ooohhhh I love Jeti interaction on that Jungsis Gif above ^^ they are cute :))) i mean why Tiffany have to seat on the same couch.... There's many place to seat right ??? Hahaha

Hello buddy, i made this story for two hours today, even i didn't read it again so sorry for many grammartically errors there ahahahah....

How are you doing readers??

Actually i didn't know why this story became like this... honestly it's just what my brain told me to wrote.... So can you tell me how about this chapter?? #cough# please???:))

Thanks for New Subcribers, Thanks for all readers and also your comment ... i need them hahahah

Have fun !! and always keep awesome!!!