--- Your Memory ---

Stay in my heart, Please...

 


I would like to say thanks to all my readers and my friend that keep helping me through the story :) --> Love you All ^^

This Chapter and Epilogue were the of the story :)

Sorry for any grammartically errors :) please bear with my English ^^

Enjoy~

*bow*bow*bow*


- Chapter 37 -

 

When Jessica and Tiffany went home from Kim’s penthouse, Mr Kim walked and stood beside her wife whom busy staring at Jessica and Tiffany whom walked slowly until they took a cab to the train station.

“Don’t you think they deserve each other? It’s not their fault after all” Mr Kim said, Mrs Kim sighed and turned to face him.

“But Taeyeon said that Tiffany chose her…” Mrs Kim said.

“I don’t know what to say, I even couldn’t let myself to see Jessica and Tiffany … I feel bad for them” Mr Kim left and went back to his office. Mrs Kim hang her head low and sighed for the ninth time.


It was a bright morning, Jessica wake up early and did her routine. When Tiffany woke up she looked at the door and she imagined that she saw Jessica brought her breakfast. Tiffany rubbed her sleepy eyes and then she knew it, Jessica really brought her a breakfast.

"Breakfast on bed? Really?" Tiffany asked with her sleepy voice.

"Yes! but before that, i need you to freshen yourself, Eww" Jessica covered her nose, Tiffany pouted and went straight to the bathroom.

"Why are you doing this?" Tiffany asked as she chewed the pancake.

"I always wanted to do this?" Jessica said firmly.

"Why now?" Tiffany tilted her head slightly.

"Because today i want to make a beautiful memory with you, will  you allow me?" Jessica asked Tiffany.

Tiffany thought that Jessica never tried anything to keep their relationship. Something told her, Jessica said she couldn't because she wanted to wait longer, to see if the words Tiffany's saying were true. If Tiffany would really stay with her no matter what happened. If that’s the case, Tiffany would prove it to her and Jessica must feel very bad. Significantly Tiffany were taking in a lot of pain, but knowing it was the best for Jessica too.

"Memory?" Tiffany mumbled weakly but Jessica could hear it, she felt bitter.

"I'm sorry i-"

"Sure." Tiffany said

"Huh?"

"Let's make a beautiful memory" Tiffany faked a smile, she thought as long as she could spend her time with Jessica then there was no problem at all.

"So it's a date?" Jessica asked.

"It's a date" Tiffany confirmed smiling.



Taeyeon were with her mother at their backyard. She saw her mother was busy watering the flowers.

"Why you seem gloomy, dear?" Mrs Kim asked.

"Mother, I was thinking of something" Taeyeon said softly.

"What is it?"

"I'm just thinking about the time when i asked Tiffany to be my girlfriend and then my fiance" Taeyeon said weakly. Mrs Kim finished her work and turned to face Taeyeon.

"And your point is?"

"Hmm? N-nothing... I'm happy now that i could get Tiffany back" Taeyeon smiled, her mother smiled along. She held Taeyeon's arms and pulled her into the warm embrace.

"I'm happy to see you smiling like that, Taeyeon ah..." Her mother said and pulled away.

"Btw what happen to Sunny? You met her at the airport that time?" Mrs Kim asked.

"S-sunny?"

"Yes, Sunny..." Mrs Kim stared at Taeyeon.

"She's... just missing her family" Taeyeon bit her lips, she still remembered Sunny's weak voice and sad eyes that time. Mrs Kim nodded her head slightly and smiled at Taeyeon.


 


Jessica and Tiffany were starting their so called date. Ever since they arrived at London, Tiffany have requested that they should enjoy their day by riding a public transportation there such as taxi, bus or even a train, Tiffany just wanted to enjoy her remaining time with Jessica. They went to a cinema which was fun because Jessica thought they could talk about the movie at dinner later. They decided to watch Wonder woman that time, which was basically the opposite of a romantic comedy, but it definitely got their hearts pounding.

"Remember when you and Yuri stalked my movie date with Yoong?" Jessica teased.

"Oh come on Jessi, we weren't stalking you and Yoona, we were happened to watch a movie there too" Tiffany defend.

"Uh huh?" Jessica mocked, Tiffany ignored her and focused herself at the movie, Jessica smiled inwardly.

~~

After they finished their movie date, Tiffany suggested them to play at an arcade, Jessica agreed. They played air hockey, shooter games, basketball and many more. It was a great way to laugh, to tease, and flirt, while actually in their mind, they were scared to lose each other after this day. However they ignored those feeling and decided to enjoy their day. Then they went to have a coffee at a Starbucks, it's still too early for a dinner, Jessica thought.

"I thought we'll have a dinner now" Tiffany said.

"Naah... It's too early" Jessica laughed, Tiffany scoffed.

Jessica asked Tiffany to choose their drink and Jessica would choose their food. As Tiffany looked at the menu, her arms brushed against Jessica's arms. A chill ran down her spine. She knew she was falling for Jessica all over again.

"So decided on something?" Jessica asked.

"I will have caramel coffee" Tiffany said distractly. Jessica ordered their food and about to pay but Tiffany was faster.

"Please let me pay. You’ve spent so much for me this past day" Tiffany said.

"I'm the one that asking you for this date so let me be and don’t kill my ego right away" Jessica joked. Tiffany smiled and let her pay.

The counter boy asked for their names and put it on the glasses that he served coffee in. Till the time coffee was being prepared Jessica had a look at Tiffany as she stood next to her. And then they took their coffee to their table and made themselves comfortable. They smiled and looked at the coffee.

"I think they have put the wrong names on the wrong coffees" Tiffany said, Jessica looked at her coffee.

"Ahh yeah" Jessica said.

So Tiffany took the coffee glass that had Jessica's name on it and Jessica's took the glass that had Tiffany's name on it. That little mistake itself made Tiffany feel a little closer to Jessica.

"It doesn't matter anyway, we have the same coffee" Tiffany smiled as she took her first sip looking at Jessica who seemed to be smiling about the same silly mistake too.

Jessica just looked at Tiffany lovingly. As Tiffany made eye contact, she blushed and looked away. Moment later, Tiffany tried to kill the awkward silence.

"Say something" Tiffany said, Jessica laughed.

"I know I am boring you and maybe you think that you came here with an idiot." Jessica said which made Tiffany chuckled. And they started to talk about random thing and laughed at a silly joke they shared.


 


Yoona knocked on Jessica and Tiffany’s house but she was startled when Krystal was the one that opened the door.

“Yoona unnie?” Krystal greeted her politely and a little shock too to see her ex crush in front of her.

“Krys…” Yoona stood in front of Krystal frozen.

“Soojung ah who is that?” Yoona looked behind Krystal and she saw Sully was there. She didn’t know why Sulli still stayed there with Krystal.

“Oh Yoona unnie…” Sulli greeted Yoona and beaming her eyesmiles.

“H-hi Sulli right?” Yoona greeted back, Sulli nodded her head.

“i-I w-want to meet Sica and Fany unnie” Yoona said stuttering, Krystal didn’t say anything and just locked her gaze with Yoona.

“Oh Sica and Fany unnie have left and went abroad three days ago” Sulli explained.

“H-Huh? W-where to?” Yoona shifted her attention to Sulli.

“Taeyeon… to Taeyeon unnie” Krystal added, Yoona just stood there in silence.

“O-Oh, Sica unnie still go with her plan?” Yoona asked, Krystal nodded nonchalantly.

“I see…” Yoona said, she looked at Sulli’s hand that held Krystal’s hand firmly, Yoona looked away and started to walk away.

“I-I better go…” One step, two step… Yoona hoped that Krystal would stopping her but she was wrong, so she walked to her car with a pang in her heart.

“This is wrong, I shouldn’t feel like this…” Yoona muttered to herself.

 


 


Night had dawned as they had been sitting together for around 2 hours. The weather has turned really beautiful outside. Tiffany asked Jessica if they could take a walk, and Jessica agreed with her.

"Let’s go to some park" Tiffany suggested.

"They will kick us out assuming we are a couple" Jessica joked.

"Really?" Tiffany fake a gasp, tried to play along.

"Yes. And this is exactly why I call you a kid" Jessica pouted.

"That’s why I have people like you to guide me" Tiffany smiled.

"Let’s go out. We’ll just walk randomly" Jessica said, Tiffany nodded.

The weather indeed was beautiful. The moonlight had made the lighting all the more romantic. As they walked a little away from the cafe, they walked and talked about their families and the movie they've watched. It was fun and made them all warm and giggly. They reached the other end of the road and decided to go somewhere to eat. Since Jessica and Tiffany both did not have much idea about the place, Jessica called someone on her phone and then brought Tiffany to a beach.

"What are we doing here?" Tiffany asked.

"It's a warm summer night and there was a meteor shower" Jessica explained. She saw a black car parked near the beach, Jessica went to the car and grabbed something inside the car, Tiffany just  sit there and observed her. Jessica went back to Tiffany's side and brought the food.

"And you said you didn't prepare anything?" Tiffany mocked, Jessica giggled.

~

Jessica laid blankets and pillows down on the beach, she surprised Tiffany with a late night picnic at the beach. They ate the food and then watched the meteor shower all night. Jessica built a fire and they roasted marshmallows and stargazed. At one point they noticed there was no one left on the beach except them and a man playing cute country love songs on his boat. Jessica randomly got up and said,

"I hate country song, but this moment is asking for it. Let's dance?" Jessica asked sheepishly, Tiffany smiled and nodded her head vigorously. The whole date was movie worthy.

Moments later, Jessica bought champagne and Tiffany's favourite flowers, and spent the whole night drinking champagne and stargazing.

"I still remembered when we were stargazing that time" Tiffany said half whispered, Jessica turned her eyes to look at Tiffany.

"Yeah... I'm sorry, I was failed to make this date different than our other's date" Jessica said apologetically.

"Don't be silly, every time you take me for a date, i always enjoy it as long as you there with me" Tiffany said softly, both of them locked their gaze and smiled warmly.

When Jessica thought negatively, it was really hurt, especially telling herself

“She’ll never be yours, you lost.”

It was never a good thing to do that. The reason Jessica always end up thinking like that because she was hurt, she felt broken. It was hard to keep herself happy when she felt this way.

They kept looking at the sky and then fell asleep in each other's arms. Jessica woke up when she felt it was getting cold there. She looked at her watch and it was 01.00 am already, she woke Tiffany up and drove them back to the hotel.


As soon as they arrived at the hotel, Tiffany back hugging Jessica.

"T-Tiff?"

"Thank you, Jessi.  It was a beautiful and best date ever" Tiffany tightened the hug.

"It's nothing special actually but i'm glad that you enjoy it" Jessica held Tiffany's hand on her waist.

"We should do it more often" Tiffany mumbled but Jessica heard it. She turned around to face Tiffany.

"Tiffany..." Jessica cupped Tiffany's face and dragged her to sit on the couch. They sat together and Tiffany started to cry, Jessica looked at her sadly.

"Tiffany? Hey... Look at me" Jessica cupped Tiffany's face. Tiffany looked up, she moved and sat on Jessica's lap while holding her.

“I love you so much” Tiffany whispered into Jessica ear, crying harder than ever at the same time, and kissed Jessica on the forehead. Jessica couldn't hold her tears anymore, but she wiped it quickly.

"My heart... I-it's hurt" Tiffany said.

"It will heal soon... It won't hurt anymore as time goes by" Jessica caressed Tiffany's cheek.

“No. It never stops. It’s just that one day you wake up and it hurts less. And then the next day even less until you learn to live with it. There are times when you forget about it completely but you know it’s always there.” Tiffany said and cried harder.

"Don’t cry” Jessica pleaded

“Then don’t go, don't leave me, Stay with me...” Tiffany locked her gaze with Jessica. Jessica smiled bitterly.

Tiffany never really understood why Jessica told her she wanted to stay with her but she couldn't. If you, personally were going through this. Did you ever tell yourself

“As long as she is happy, I will be fine,”? In reality, Tiffany was just trying to make herself feel better, because she felt hopeless. She felt that maybe she was not good enough for Jessica to keep her beside her.

Jessica stood up, and they stood there for a few moments.  Tiffany stood on the chair and placed her hand on Jessica's cheek.

'I had to do it, I had to, I didn’t know when the next time, if any Id get to kiss her again' Tiffany thought. So Tiffany kissed Jessica on the lips, and Tiffany felt the love there, and Tiffany started to cry while kissing Jessica deeply. They kissed so passionately and deep.

“I never left. I’m with your forever. In here…” Jessica pointed towards Tiffany's heart and Tiffany understood.

They sat back in the couch and held each other and cried again.  After half an hour, finally they looked more calm down although they still trying to stifle their sobs.

“No matter where we are, we're in each others’ heart” Jessica said firmly, Tiffany  nodded and kissed her once again. Jessica cried as they kissed one final time.

“I love you.” Tiffany said

"I love you too, I’m sorry.”Jessica said.

Jessica thought that it was better if they slept separately that night, but Tiffany didn't let her go so Jessica didn't have any choice except stayed there beside Tiffany.

"Je-jessi..."

"Hmm?"

"Are you sleeping?"

"No, I can't..."

"Me too... Let's stay awake and hold each other close" Tiffany said tightened her grip on Jessica, Jessica didn't say anything.


Somewhere in another place,

“Are you happy now, Taeyeon ah? Well I hope you are…” Sunny said to no one while staring at the sky.


Jessica and Tiffany were stayed awake till the morning came, they didn't talk just enjoying each other presence. It was 7 am in the morning and Jessica's phone was ringing.

"Hello..."

"Hello is this Jessica?"

"Yes"

"Sica this is me, Taeyeon's mom!" Mrs Kim said excitedly.

"Aunty Kim..." Jessica said which made Tiffany flinched and looked at Jessica's direction.

"Yes, sweety, today is Taeyeon's first appearance at our branch in London, today is the biggest day in  her life too... She's coming to take me" Mrs Kim said happily, Jessica turned to face Tiffany while Tiffany looking away and hide her sadness, it was about the time.

"I haven't told her about Tiffany's arrival, i'll tell her everything when i meet her today. It's a surprise my daughter will be so happy. Listen, Sica darling, you'll bring Tiffany there, we'll unite them before the press conference. Don't be late" Mrs Kim said still in her happy tone.

"Yes... We'll be there" Tiffany turned her body to see Jessica when she said that.

"Love you darling... Bye" Mrs Kim said and cut the phone. On the other hand, Jessica put her phone back with mix emotions. And Tiffany? she walked back to her room with her broken heart, but Jessica called her name. Jessica went to their bedroom and came back with a piece of paper, she gave it to Tiffany.

“What is it?” Tiffany asked.

“Our Divorce paper” Jessica said half whispered.

“I’ve signed it, you can give me back after you sign on it” Jessica explained carefully, Tiffany didn’t say anything. She took the paper to her room and closed it.

Few hours later, Taeyeon was coming to fetch her mother. Mrs Kim told her about Tiffany's arrival, and Taeyeon couldn't help but squealed in delight. That was the moment she had waiting for this long.

Tiffany was in front of the mirror looking at her appearance, her focus was lingered to her wedding ring with Jessica, she caressed it softly. Jessica was sitting on the couch, thousand of thought were running in her head. Tiffany took off her wedding ring slowly and stared at it for a little longer.

'My heart, i have given away my heart to you Jessi...' Tiffany said in her heart. She opened the door and walked closer to Jessica, Jessica stood up and looked at Tiffany in lovely stare.

‘Beautiful as ever' Jessica thought.

Tiffany gave the divorce paper to her and Jessica gave her small smile and about to put her coat but Tiffany grabbed it and put it on Jessica's carefully, Jessica bit her lips and left. They were in front of the hotel and waiting for a cab. Once in a while they would steal a glance at each other. Jessica tried so many times to stop and call the taxi but failed. She took her phone and called her driver to come and fetch them.

‘Tiffany if i could tell you, i'll say, atrocities i will bear, hope i could spend my whole life with you' Jessica thought.

Finally their car was arrived and they got in. Jessica opened the door like she used to do. Jessica smile and close the door, she took her sit beside Tiffany afterwards. Meanwhile Taeyeon and her mom were busy to choose a bucket of flowers for Tiffany. They were indeed so happy.


Jessica and Tiffany were stop at the park near the city, they still had much times. There was a bridge near the park. They were about to get some last picture pictures together, but they were so awkward towards each other.

"Come on Tiff, give me your best smile" Jessica said, Tiffany turned her face a little bit before gave her best eyesmiles.

'My hopes i have pinned on you, Tiff. But i hope for your happiness too' Jessica thought when she looked at Tiffany's eyesmiles and she took the picture.

'Never will i forget you, Jessi... Never' Tiffany's thought. Tiffany grabbed Jessica's hand.

"Let's take a picture together, Jessi" Tiffany said.

"B-but-" Before Jessica could reject it, Tiffany had asked a random man to take their picture. They were stood beside each other awkwardly.

"Please stand closer you two" The man said and they moved closer.

"Maybe one of you could put your hands on her shoulder" The man said to Jessica, Jessica was nervous and about to put her hand around Tiffany when suddenly,

"TIPPANY! TIPPANYYYYY!!" It was Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany was startled. Taeyeon kept running and shouting Tiffany name from the bridge, Tiffany smiled and Jessica happened to see that and then her vision was blurred when Tiffany started running to Taeyeon slowly, Jessica cried.

"I LOVE YOU TIPPANY! I LOVE YOUUUU!!" Taeyeon kept shouting until Tiffany finally hugged her, that was the moment Jessica could feel her world was breaking apart. It was painful and awful at the same time.

"Jessi? Jessi!!" Tiffany shook Jessica's shoulder and Jessica back to her sense. She looked around her, they were still in the car, stuck on the traffic.

"Are you okay?" Tiffany asked with a concern.

"Y-yeah... Don't worry" Jessica reassured. Tiffany nodded. It was just her imagination, Jessica scolded herself and chuckled.

'Thinking of you would spend my lifetime, because it's you after the god that i will worship' Tiffany thought and chuckled, Jessica looked at her and asked her but Tiffany just shook her head.

And finally they were arrived at their destination.

"This is it" Jessica said, Tiffany nodded. They walked inside the building together slowly.

Jessica was looking at Tiffany that walked beside her. They stopped in the middle of the building and looked around, Jessica easily found Taeyeon, but Taeyeon signalling her not to tell Tiffany yet, Jessica just smile.

"I guess it's my cue to go" Jessica said to Tiffany softly. Tiffany looked at her with a pain in her eyes.

"Y-yeah..." Tiffany said. Jessica kept her small smile on her face, she looked at Taeyeon whom gave her a thumbs up. Tiffany started walked to Taeyeon's direction, but she stopped suddenly, Taeyeon saw it. And without hesitation, Tiffany turned her body and run back to Jessica and hugged her. Taeyeon was about to stop Tiffany but Jessica's signaling her to restrain herself. Jessica hugged Tiffany tightly.

Tiffany slowly loosened her arms around Jessica before letting her go completely. She took a few steps away from Jessica. Jessica stared at Tiffany,

"Tiffany will you..." Before Jessica could talk more, Mrs Kim interrupted her.

"Tiffany, you are here! Come on let's meet Taeyeon now, come... Come" Mrs Kim said and dragging Tiffany away from Jessica. Tiffany looked at Jessica sadly, Jessica felt so weak, her legs about to give up seeing Tiffany went away from her life like that. She kept on staring until Tiffany was gone, and with that, Jessica went outside the building with her tears were rolling on her face one by one. She ignored her driver whom opened the car for her and walked by pass him. She walked while trying to piece back together her broken heart.

 

 

 



The cool wind blowing in her face. Jessica stared out into the empty distance, numerous thoughts running rampant in her head. Jessica slammed her fist against the wall beside her while cursing her fate, her luck. Cursing everyone who caused this to her.

Why? Why?! Why must this happen to her? What the hell did she do wrong? She’ve been a good girl, helpful and friendly, always respectful to everyone. But then she chuckled bitterly,

"It's my fault too to let her go, right? I was the one to do that"

Suddenly it was raining. The rain smacked against her skin, like icy daggers, nearing cught her in the eye. She blinked and reached into her hand, brandishing the gleaming golden band. The ring that had given her hope in life had become the reason of her demise. Her heart that used to beat had lost its life, the faith she once had diminishing into nothingness. The ring was tightly clenched in her hand, tears stinging her eyes.

"Tiffany... Tiffany... Tiffany…" Jessica called her name weakly.


 


Tiffany walked slowly into the dark place and soon the lights was on,

"I know that you would come. My heart told me that you would come back to me, and you are here now, Tippany..." Taeyeon said enthusiastically while holding a bucket of flowers. Tiffany turned to see her and smiled a bit. Taeyeon walked closer to Tiffany.

"You are here... I'd told you, hadn't i? That your place is here in my heart..." Taeyeon pointed her own heart and gave Tiffany the flowers.

"Thank you so... So much! I love you..." Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 


2 years later.

"Omg, you look so beautiful, Fany ah..." Sunny said to her. Tiffany looked at her appearance on the mirrors and smiled satisfyingly.

"Of course, today is a wonderful day, Sunny" Tiffany said to her, Sunny smiled at her warmly. Tiffany held Sunny's hand.

"I'm sorry..." Tiffany said.

"For what?" Sunny asked.

"I know it's hurting you but-"

"Tiffany hurry up, we can’t wait any longer" Mr Hwang shouted and warned her behind the door. Tiffany and Sunny looked at each other then laughed.

"Come on, it's about the time" Sunny smiled slightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



I'm gonna miss this story, Thank you for reading this story... finally i could finish one of my story and it happened to be my first story... thanks for all ur support from the beginning till now ^^

I still have one epilogue for you tho :) I hope you still read it, who knows i can make a twist? LOL :p

Special thanks to: DollySweet for upvoting my story --> you are jjangg!!

 

And what do you think about this story? Please leave me your comment buddy, i need your feedback too ^^

And to my silent readers, Annyeongg ^___^

Till we meet again... : )