-- Your World --

Stay in my heart, Please...

Hello... New chapter :)

Sorry for any grammartically errors

*bow*bow*bow*


- Chapter 37 -

 

"Sunny, i-"

"No need to stop me, Taeyeon... Don't worry i'm not gonna hate you. And i understand why you couldn't love me back. Just be happy and remember that there is a girl who always love you, here" Sunny pointed to Taeyeon's heart, and she started to walk passed Taeyeon.

"Sunny, Wait!!" Taeyeon grabbed Sunny's hand and turned her around to face her.

"Sunny, i..."

"Taeyeon ah, i'm tired... Please let me go" Sunny said weakly.

"Sunny, why you make it so hard for me?" Taeyeon said hopelessly.

"I'm not but you did. You’re trading all of those things for the intense emotions that you feel now" Sunny said.

"What do you mean by all those things?"

"Your friendship, your love and maybe your friend" Sunny tried to give a hint but Taeyeon didn't get it. Sunny took a deep breath.

"I don't know how Taeyeon, but someday... You’ll wonder how you were so blinded and you’ll resent what your relationship with her cost you" Sunny said.

"Sunny what do you want to say? You make me confused" Taeyeon covered her face and let out a frustration sigh.

"Taeyeon ah... you know i always be there for you. If you want to tell me all the good things about her, I’ll listen, but what you feel and believe about her now is tainted. Your memory is real, but it isn’t valid. Whether you meant to or not, you’ve changed things in your memory to make what you want to do acceptable" Sunny explained.

“In short, Taeyeon, I believe you love Tiffany. I also know where this love leads. If you were both single, I’d congratulate you. But she is married. Make her divorcing Jessica just to be with you creates negative consequences not only for you but also Tiffany, Jessica and all your and their family, you get it?" Sunny asked calmly, Taeyeon chuckled bitterly.

"Are you told me this because i reject your feeling? Sunny, i thought you are my biggest supporter here but this... I c-can't believe you" Taeyeon said disbelievingly.

“You may justify it in your mind and proceed. It may even seem good for a while. Nevertheless, that feeling will be faded. When it does, you will come face to face with the consequences for you and all those others I mentioned" Sunny put her hand on Taeyeon's shoulder.

“I will help you then or i can help you now. If you let me help you now, there will be far fewer awful consequences. Do the right thing, Taeyeon ah... and good things happen” Sunny said, before she left she turned around once again.

"If you were Jessica, will you do the same thing to Tiffany? Would you let her go like Jessica did?" Sunny asked Taeyeon, she patted Taeyeon's shoulder softly before she left, this time for real. Taeyeon was stood there frozen. On her way back home, there were mix emotions playing in Taeyeon’s heart. She kept on thinking what Sunny had said to her.


 

The next day Yoona and Yuri paid a visit to Jessica and Tiffany's house. Yoona have heard about JeTi's problem from Yuri. They brought food and having lunch at JeTi's home. Yoona could feel the awkward atmosphere between the married couple. Yoona could see how hard Jessica tried to resist Tiffany, she wanted to roll her eyes.

"Okay! That's it!" Yoona put her spoon on her plate. Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri looked at her.

"What happened to you guys? I thought Yuri just kidding about your relationship's problem but now i see it clearly, she is totally right" Yoona crossed her arms.

"Yoong" Yuri called but Yoona ignored her.

“Now tell me Sica unnie, did you plan to fall in love with Tiffany?” Jessica looked at Yoona,

“I didn’t exactly plan it..”

“And you Fany unnie, you are married to Sica unnie and look what happen now, back to your past lover? really?” Yoona added, throwing her hands in the air. Yuri gulped hard when Jessica sent her a deathly girl.

'YURI, you and your big mouth' Jessica yelled in her mind.

“Did you plan to fall in love with Sica unnie?” Yoona continued to ask, Tiffany stared at Yoona, unsure of what to answer.

“Well? This thing just happens, I guess.” Tiffany said, smiling. Suddenly they heard the house's bell was ringing. It was Krystal with another woman. Yoona looked surprise, and Krystal too. It was the first time they saw each other after Krystal left. Krystal just smile, Jessica knew the woman beside Krystal, it was Sulli, Krystal best friend.

"Sulli, you are here?" Jessica greeted her.

"Yeah... How are you unnie?" Sulli hugged Jessica and introduced herself to Tiffany, Yuri and Yoona. Yuri have met her before at one of Krystal birthday party.

"We're planning to sleepover here tonight, unnie" Krystal said, Jessica looked at Tiffany who shrugged and said it was okay. Yoona decided not to bring the topic again and excused themselves after finished their lunch, for some weird reason she felt hurt when she saw Krystal with another woman.



That night, Krystal wanted to grab some food for her and Sulli, her best friend, they were watching a movie at the guest room. She saw a figure was sitting at the table.

“Sica unnie?” Jessica was sobbing with a bottle of wine in her right hand. Krystal quickly rushed to her sister.

“What are you doing?!”Jessica ignored her sister and tried to drink more of the wine. Krystal grabbed the bottle from her sister’s hand.

“Hey!” Jessica shouted.

“You’re drinking? I thought you couldn't handle a sip of an alcohol?” Krystal asked. Suddenly Jessica bursts into laughter. Krystal was quite scared of her sister’s behaviour.

“I know right, but the weird thing is..." Jessica said, tipsy.

"I can drink well tonight.” She added with a laugh. Krystal sat down on the chair beside her sister and gently patted her back.

“What happened?” she asked slowly. Jessica slowly turned to face her sister.

“God tricked me” Tears started to fall from Jessica's eyes. Krystal stared at her sister with a concern.

“That’s impossible”

“Krystal...the time is almost up, I..." Jessica paused and wiped her tears.

"I love Tiffany so much.” Jessica smiled.

“I love her even more than myself...” Jessica added sadly.

"I wish i could be selfish... I-" Jessica couldn't continue her words, she passed out. Krystal starred at her sister figure sadly, and wiped her tears carefully.

"Stupid. You are so stupid unnie, you should be selfish for once" Krystal said weakly.


 


The time was almost over, Jessica has prepared everything. She would give Tiffany to Taeyeon's hand. Taeyeon told her month ago they should meet up at London, but Jessica didn't tell her the date.

Jessica and Tiffany were at the airport with Jessica's parent and Mr Hwang. They excused themselves when they heard the announcement about their departure. Jessica and Tiffany bid their goodbye to their parents. Tiffany hugged Mrs Jung tightly.

"Don't you think i'm just like a useless thing mom? And now my owner is bored at me and send me to another owner" Tiffany chuckled bitterly, Jessica looked away. Tiffany had gave her a cold shoulder since she told her three days ago that they would fly together to State.

"Tiffany, dear. Thank you for loving my daughter all this time..." Mrs Jung hugged Tiffany again and whispered.

"I am... And i'm still love that stupid jung" Tiffany chuckled with her teary eyes.

"I'm sorry mom... I'm sorry i..."

"It's not your fault, Fany ah. Take care and be happy, w-we gonna miss you" Mrs Jung said.

"Me too" Tiffany wiped her tears. She looked at Jessica and her parents once again before bowing down for the last time. When finally they couldn't see Jessica and Tiffany again, Mrs Jung bursting into tears.


They arrived at the hotel in the midnight, there was only one room available with separating bed. Tiffany said, it would be better to take those room and Jessica agreed. Jessica told her that they would meet Taeyeon's at her house soon but Tiffany didn't answer, she just went to sleep.

 

The next day, they were having lunch together, Tiffany was busy spacing out when Jessica ordered her food. Tiffany was startled when Jessica asked her what she wanted to eat, Tiffany choose the food randomly.

"Number 21" Tiffany said shortly and the waitress nodded and took their order.

20 minutes later the waitress came back with their food, they put Jessica's sandwich and coffee but when the waitress put Tiffany's food, Tiffany gasped. It was a fish and she scared of fish. Jessica knew it and gave her sandwich, but Tiffany was too stubborn she ignored Jessica's offer and started to eat her fish. She had a hard time, just when she wanted to chew her food, she spit it and coughed. Jessica gave her a water and looked at her sadly. After they finished their lunch, Jessica said to Tiffany that she would pay for their lunch, Tiffany nodded and waiting for her outside the cafe. Tiffany was playing with her wedding ring and suddenly the ring was slip from her hand and rolled to the ground, Tiffany got panic and followed the ring. Jessica who had just paid for their lunch went outside and saw Tiffany was busy looked for something on the road that she didn't aware there was a bus coming to her direction. Jessica shouted Tiffany's name and prevent her from the bus.

"Have you gone mad? Haven't you seen such a big bus?" Jessica let out her anger, they were at their hotel now.

"Yes i've been crazy. I could lost the ring because of you!" Tiffany snapped.

"If i wasn't there, then you would -"

"I would have died! So what? What would you lose?!" Tiffany asked, anger were visible in her eyes.

"Yes i'd lose nothing!" Jessica looked away.

"Remember until you meet Taeyeon, your safety is my responsibility" Jessica said sternly. Tiffany laughed.

"Who gave you that responsibility? Who asked you to bring me here? What relationship do we share now? THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN US!!" Tiffany said it loudly.

"Why are you trying to play God? Why are you playing this game giving me to Taeyeon huh? You want to impress the world that you are great? You are god? I don't want a god!!" Tiffany slammed the door but Jessica held it back and opened it forcefully.

"I'M NOT TRYING TO BE A GOD!!" Jessica shouted, Tiffany startled. Jessica tried to calm herself. She held Tiffany's shoulder,

"Do you know why? Because i..." Jessica didn't continue her words and left the room. Tiffany cried when Jessica left their hotel room, she couldn't hold her anger toward Jessica anymore, she couldn't.

Jessica made a decision to spend some time alone and form a relationship with herself for the first time in her life. And maybe Tiffany also needed her alone time too. Jessica walked aimlessly outside the Hotel, thousands thought were playing in her mind, that was an intense fight for them.


 


The next day, Jessica and Tiffany were in train. They would go to meet Taeyeon's parent first. Jessica had called Taeyeon's parent in the morning and informed them about their arrival. They sat there awkwardly, Jessica was playing with her phone, while Tiffany reading a magazine. Tiffany kept on stealing a glance at Jessica from time to time and then she couldn't take it anymore.

"Shall i say something?" Tiffany asked awkwardly still pretending to read the magazine. Jessica looked up from her phone and nodded.

"I'm sorry for whatever happened yesterday" Tiffany said.

"It's okay" Jessica answered shortly.

"Shall i say something?" Tiffany asked.

"Hmm?"

"You are a nice woman" Tiffany smiled a bit.

"I know" Jessica smiled.

"Shall i say something then?" Jessica asked this time.

"Yes?"

"You're reading the magazine upside down" Jessica chuckled, Tiffany looked at her magazine and lowering her head, she felt embarrassed but also smile because Jessica were okay with her now.

"Shall i say something more?"

"Yes?"

"You are right, there is no relationship anymore between us after we meet Taeyeon" Jessica said, Tiffany's smile faded.

"But we can have one, be my friend? Hi i'm Jessica?" Jessica offered her hand, Tiffany chuckled then smile.

"You have a sweet smile, keep on smiling like that..." Jessica said softly.

"I'd thought i'd forgotten to smile" Tiffany answered. They looked at each other and bursting into laughter.

"Shall i say something?" Jessica asked, Tiffany nodded.

"Nothing" Jessica said smiling.

 


Jessica and Tiffany have arrived at Taeyeon's house, Mrs Kim greeted them.

"Oh my god, Tiffany. Finally you come, Taeyeon had just gone, you look so beautiful. I'm so happy to see you again. Taeyeon is right, she told me that you will come back to her and you are here now" Mrs Kim blubbering, Jessica looked awkward.

"I'm sorry i talk too much, oh my dear, Jessica" Mrs Kim hugged Jessica, and then they started to talk. Mrs Kim wanted to make a surprise for her beloved daughter. And she couldn't hide her excitement to see Tiffany, she loved Tiffany and felt so blessed when Taeyeon said she would get back to Tiffany. After an hour, Jessica excused themselves from Mrs Kim.

"I'll call you when and where Tiffany will meet Taeyeon, okay?" Mrs Kim said to Jessica who nodded immediately.


Jessica and Tiffany went back to the train station and bought their tickets, but when they came into the train, Jessica lost their tickets and her purse, someone has stolen it. They had no money with them, Tiffany got an idea, she grabbed Jessica's hand and made her stood in front of Tiffany.

"Tiffany what are you doing? We-"

"Just trust me, or we couldn't go home" Tiffany said.

"I can call my-"

"Sstt... The ticket checker is here and we don't have ticket so deal with me" Tiffany said, she moved closer to Jessica and hugged her tightly. Jessica looked confused.

"Is he coming towards us?" Tiffany asked, she was back facing the TC.

"Yes" Jessica answered after she saw the Ticket checker coming to them. Tiffany tighten their hug. The TC asked for their ticket, but Jessica and Tiffany ignored him. The man started to upset and yelled at them. Tiffany pulled away from their hug and kissed Jessica instead deeply. Jessica was shocked but later she understood Tiffany’s idea. Jessica gave in to the kiss and even deepened the kiss. She had missed those lips all this time, the TC yelled and cursed them before walked away. When Tiffany knew the TC has gone, she pulled herself away from the kiss. They were staring at each other eyes and then looked away.

"I'm sorry" Tiffany said.

"We have no choice" Jessica answered blushing.

~~

When they arrived at their hotel, Jessica said to Tiffany that she had a business to do so Tiffany could have her dinner alone. Jessica walked to the cafe nearby their hotel, she has called her assistant to bring her some money and take care of her credit cards that has been stolen. She took a sit near the window and wait patiently till someone took a sit in front of her.

"Sica?"

"Taenggoo" They smiled at each other. After they had dinner they walked outside and started to talk.

"So i bet Tiffany is here too, i can't wait to meet her" Taeyeon said happyly, Jessica smiled.

"You know, I think God is everywhere. In fact, he's between us right now. And I’m  feel so thankful, he give me second chance to live and i got Tiffany back!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"God is not between us. He's within us" Jessica said softly, Taeyeon looked at her.

"If he's within us, why does he hurt us sometimes?" Taeyeon asked, Jessica looked at the sky and smiled.

"Because we think of him when in pain and forget him when we're happy. He gives us sorrow, so that we can learn to love and if we love selflessly it takes us closer to him" Jessica looked at Taeyeon with her watery eyes.

"Sica..."

 

Silence engulfed them.

"T-taenggoo?"

"Yes?"

"Can i ask you a favor?"

"What is it?"

"I... I w-want... I want to have one last date with Tiffany, can i?" Jessica asked with her trembling voice, she might be looked so pathetic but she didn’t care.

"Sica..."

"Please?"

"You don't have to ask me but her, Sica" Taeyeon said, Jessica hugged Taeyeon.

"O-okay i'll ask her, and please make her happy, Taeyeon..." Jessica said, Taeyeon could feel her shirts got wet, Jessica was crying.

"You've been taking care of her well, Sica. Thank you... Thank you for being a great friend for me" Taeyeon tighten their hug.


"Make her divorcing Jessica just to be with you creates negative consequences for you, Tiffany, Jessica and all your and their family, you get it?" Sunny's word kept repeating in Taeyeon's head. She was on her room, she thought about Jessica. She never saw Jessica looked so vulnerable like that.

"If you were Jessica, will you do the same thing to Tiffany? Would you let her go like Jessica did?"  Those words again.

"But Tiffany choose me right? And she is mine from the beginning. I would make her happy just like i've promised you, Sica. Yes, that’s what will I do" Taeyeon said to no one in her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Thank you for reading this... :)

Welcome to the new Subscribers :)) and my special thanks to: Yoonaya05 for upvoting my story --> You are Jjang!!^^



Just one chapter left :) Finally i would end this story... So any thought? i would love to read your feedback too ^^ especially my silent readers are you there?? XD

Tell me ~~