----Your Way----

Stay in my heart, Please...

 



 Hi Buddy!! :)

Sorry for any Grammartically errors...

*BOW*bow*Bow*

Enjoy~~



- Chapter 28 -

 

Jessica and Tiffany spent their quality time with great shoping, best dating, best kisses, best hug. Although Tiffany really loved Jessica and wanted to do the 'next' step, she knew that Jessica still nervous and not ready just like her. So she thought that they should take it slowly, they enjoyed their relationship now. There also a time where Jung family or Mr Hwang would call and tease them to 'did' that, and it would always end up with a red blushing Jessica who feel annoyed and blushing Fany whom feel shy eventhough their parents teased them from the phone.

"Yah Sooyeon ah, i don't threaten Onew to clear your schedule only for you to have some shopping or other basic things, so don't make us dissapointed and do your duty!" Mr Jung warned her.

"Duty? What duty, dad?" Jessica asked annoyingly.

"A duty as my daughter and Jung's Heir. That duty! Or should i said it bluntly? Give us a baby!! You understand?!" Mr Jung laughed with her wife silently on the phone. Jessica was blushing while Tiffany just giggling beside her.

"Whatever, We got to go, dad. Bye! And Love you too mom!" Jessica hang her phone quickly and shifted her attention to Tiffany that sat beside her.

"What?" Jessica asked blankly

"You think we should do the duty, Baby..." Tiffany whispered the last part hoarshly. Jessica's face got redden and her heart beating faster.

"I-i need the toilet NOW!" Jessica left Tiffany quickly while Tiffany chuckling when she saw Jessica's reaction.


~~

"So what do you think, Taeyeon ah?" Sunny asked. Taeyeon wrote her answer and Sunny waiting for her answer patiently.

'Am i bothering you so much ? I'm sorry, Sunny ah. But if you want you can bring me back to my family. I'm just a useless person in this world' Sunny's eyes were widen when she read this.

"No... No Taeyeon that's not what i'm thinking about you, i mean maybe stay with your family would make your recovery going well. That's all" Sunny said.

"I'm happy with your present here. I have someone to talk to and share everything. Really Taeyeon, ah" Sunny added.

'I want to go back but only when my condition got better' Taeyeon wrote.

"But Taeyeon ah, your family might think that you have been died, don't you have someone that you really want to meet? Don’t you miss them?" Sunny asked

'I have, but not in this condition' Taeyeon wrote.

"I see" Sunny said, she thought about whom was the person that Taeyeon want to meet with. Meanwhile Taeyeon also thought that she was a selfish person and being a burden to Sunny, but she didn't want to be useless like this in front of Tiffany. But little did Taeyeon know, she might regret her choice later.



After shopping together, Jessica and Tiffany collapsed on their couch in the hotel's suit feeling so tired. Tiffany remembered about her plan tonight.

"Uh Jessi i'll take a bath first then we'll have a dinner alright" Tiffany announced.

"Uhm babe, don't you feel tired let's just sleep now" Jessica said lazyly.

"Nu uh missy... We will go back to Korea the day after tomorrow so let's spend our quality time together okay? And don't you dare to sleep Jung! You hear me?" Tiffany threatened.

"Geezhh since when sleeping become a crime?" Jessica grumbled.

"Since today, you got it Jung. I'll take a bath now" Tiffany kissed Jessica's cheek before walked in to the bathroom.

 

Half an hour later, Tiffany finished her bath time. She had to dragged Jessica to the bathroom, because the latter has been whining about how she has used up all of her energy for their shopping time, Tiffany just rolled her eyes and pushed her lazy wife to the bathroom.

"You will be fresh again after take a bath, babe" Tiffany said. After she made sure Jessica already in the bathroom, Tiffany start to called the hotel's service room to brought her order for the dinner that she has told before their shopping time. She was set their table in romantic way and turned the light into the dim one.

Everything has been prepared well by Tiffany. And when Jessica got out from the bathroom she was in awe when she saw Tiffany in front of their dinner's table waiting for her smiling.

"Wow, do you plan all of this, Tiff?" Jessica asked while drying her hair with the small towel. Tiffany took the small towel and helped her wife to dry her hair.

"I want to do something romantic for you too you know" Tiffany poked Jessica's nose made the latter grinning happyly. Tiffany took Jessica hand and made her sat on the chair in front of Tiffany. They stared at each other while holding hands.

"I know it's not really romantic cause you and i just wearing a plain shirt and short jeans with no make up, but for me being with you alone already make me feel romantic" Tiffany beamed her eyes smile made Jessica's heart fluttering.

"Look who is the sweet talker now" Jessica giggling.

"But Thank you baby, you throw my tiredness away" Jessica took Tiffany's hand and kissed it. They stared at each other lovingly, Tiffany stood from her chair so did Jessica and came close to Jessica to pecked Jessica's lips.

 

Neither girls knew who first initiated it but soon that soft lingering peck on the lips turned to a more mature type of kissing. Jessica found her bottom lip being tugged and and kissed by Tiffany. In turn, Tiffany found her upper lip being tugged and by Jessica. Jessica's arms reflexively tightened her hold on Tiffany's form, nearly squashing their forms together. For her part, Tiffany wrapped her arms around Jessica's form, raking her nails in an upward motion against Jessica's back that had the girl slightly mewing through the kiss. Oh Tiffany loved that feeling! To have such great power and control over the older girl, knowing she could affect her in this manner. Then again, the older girl affected Tiffany in ways that could be described as both mature. As the kiss lingered on, the food getting colder by the minute, Jessica sat on her chair blindly, tugging Tiffany to sit on her lap. Tiffany followed the cues and sat on Jessica's lap, the kiss continuing once more as if long periods without each others lips would suffocate them for lack of air from each other. The kiss finally endeed after a while, both girls just staring into each others eyes. Tiffany had her left arm draped over Jessica's right shoulder, her fingers softly tickling the back of Jessica's neck with her nails. Jessica's right arm was wrapped around Tiffany's waist, holding the girl so she won't fall off as her left hand reached up to caress her index knuckle against Tiffany's soft and still blushing cheeks. They continued to look into each others, hoping and willing that it was enough to convey their feelings for each other. Soon Tiffany found herself to kissed Jessica again and sneakily caressed Jessica's abs which made Jessica's gasped. Tiffany didn't care and continued her bold move towards the older, she kissed Jessica hardly and later Jessica was lost in their love making full of moans and passion.


 


Sunny was watching Taeyeon that have her theraphy session from outside the room. Although they just communicated by a letter but Sunny still feel happy. But there's something stucked in Sunny's mind now. She remembered her conversation with Taeyeon two days ago.

Flashback

"Taeyeon, you have a better progress everyday" Sunny smiled to her, Taeyeon smiled back and wrote on the paper.

"But i still can't talk and walk, i'm still useless"

"Stop saying you are useless, for me you are awesome and everything about your condition is miracle, got it!" Sunny winked, Taeyeon just smiled.

"Taeyeon i'm curious, is there anyone that keep your spirit so that you want to heal soon" Sunny asked, Taeyeon stared at her for a moment. Taeyeon was wondering wether she should say it to Sunny or not, but in the end she smiled to Sunny while writing something.

"I have"

"Really?? Who?"

"Tiffany Hwang" Taeyeon smiled while writing that name, Sunny smiled along.

"Tiffany? Such a beautiful name, your sister?"

"Nope, my Fiance. I am a Kim, she is a Hwang" Taeyeon smiled and started to wrote her short story with Tiffany. Sunny stayed quiet for some odd reasons she felt numb, was it because Taeyeon has a fiance? But why? They only knew each other for a short time, didn’t they? Or maybe Sunny just sad because Taeyeon would leave her for another girl? But why?. She has spent her time with Taeyeon, Taeyeon has been a good friend for her right? Or Sunny wanted more? Sunny seemed so deep in thought.

Flashback end

 

So here she was, staring at Taeyeon who tried hard to make herself to walk but failed terribly.

"Taeyeon ah, what is this feeling? Can you tell me" Sunny whispered.




Tiffany was awake with someone wrapped her arms on her waist tightly, she turned her body and smiled when she saw it was Jessica. Tiffany tried to sneaked out from Jessica's hug and successfully put her clothes that she grabbed from the floor. Jessica stirred a little but slept again. Tiffany went to drink a glass of water then to the bathroom to did her business. When Tiffany comeback again to their bed, she found Jessica still in her deep slumber. Tiffany laid beside Jessica, staring at Jessica's face and trace her finger over Jessica's face.

'I can't believe what i did, we made love last night! like finally?!' Tiffany blushed when she recalled their love making. She caressed Jessica's cheek and kissed it softly.

"Was i too agressive ? Look at this chiseled face, so cute and beautiful" Tiffany smiled showing her eyesmiles.

"Are you become more beautiful after our session last night?" Tiffany whispered and later chuckled herself.

"She's sleeping as if nothing gonna happened. Can she be thinking what i'm thinking?" Tiffany whispered then leaned in to pecked Jessica's lips which make the latter awake and stretched her body like a cat.

"Good morning my sleepybaby" Tiffany pinched Jessica's nose then kiss it. Jessica blinked her eyes several times then giggled. After she had gathered her sense, Jessica pulled the blanket to cover her body cause suddenly she felt shy when she remembered their love making last night. Tiffany chuckled seeing Jessica became shy.

"Ohh i don't remember you were that shy last night on this bed, you even moaned my name loudly" Tiffany teased. Jessica gasped and yelled

"TIFFANY!!! I'M NOT THAT LOUD IT'S YOU" Jessica said defend.

"Yeah and you love that right?" Tiffany winked.

"Yah! I'm-" Jessica words muffled when Tiffany kissed her soft and lovingly.

"Babe, i haven't brush my teeth yet" Jessica whined while covering .

"I don't care cause i love you, Tiffany snuggled closer to Jessica's chest. Jessica put her hand on Tiffany's waist and hugged her closer.

"I love you too, Tiff baby" Jessica said firmly, Tiffany smiled and looked up.

"What?" Jessica asked confusedly.

"Now our daddy wouldn't bully us again for do 'that'"

"Do what?" Jessica still puzzled, Tiffany whispered in Jessica's right ears ily.

"You know... Make Love?" Jessica's ears was redden and about to pulled away from Tiffany but Tiffany pinned her down and sat on Jessica's stomach.

"Oh no you don't. Don't you dare to go to the toilet again? I need you here with me in bed to cuddle, and stop being so shy Jessi baby, we have become one now"

"Wh-what? O-one?" Jessica stuttered

"Yes one. You and me... Like right now?" Tiffany leaned in and closed their gap to kissed Jessica and they spent their quality time on the bed again.


 


Yoona has done doing her schedule in Jung Hwang Company for new photoshoot. She was heading outside the company to called someone on her phone but got block by a certain someone.

"Urgh... Sorry"

"Yoona unnie let me take you home"

"Soojung?! What are you doing here?" Yoona asked surprisingly

"Waiting for you" Krystal smiled sweetly

"I know but, how about your collegue?"

"Unnie next month will be my graduation no need to worry about it, now let's go home" Krystal holdout Yoona's hand.

"Yoona, I'm sorry i- oh, Krystal?" Yuri said surprisingly.

"Yuri unnie..."

"Soojung, me and Yuri are about to have some dinner together, mind to join us?"Yoona smiled sweetly make Krystal's heart fluttered

"Erhh i" Soojung felt nervous.

'But i'm just a kid for her yuri unnie, she forget that i'm also grown up' Yuri remembered Krystal's words to her.

"Actually, Yoong i want to tell you that i can't join you for the dinner, i have an important thing to do since Jessica and Tiffany are not around" Yuri said while glancing to Krystal.

"Really? No way..." Yoona said with a disappointment.

"Yeah... I'm really sorry maybe some other time" Yuri smiled

"Alright then i'll go with Soojung, is it alright Soojung ah?"

"Ye yeah unnie" Krystal answered

"Let me go to the restroom first before we have a dinner, okay?" Yoona said and left them. Yuri was about to turned her body but Krystal said something that make her stop to walk.

"Don't pity me unnie, if you want to go with her you can go with her. She is not mine. If you keep doing this then you also think that i'm a kid right? And you pity me too" Krystal said weakly and headed to her car, leaving Yuri that still in her puzzle looks.

 



Japan

Onew and Simon has been there early than their actual meeting's date cause they have something to disscussed with another company in Japan.

"You know what to do right, Onew"

"Sir i don't want to do it again, what has happened with Ms Taeyeon before was an accident, we never expect her to be died at that time" Onew said nervously.

"I DON'T CARE DAMMIT!! I want to make sure my plan will be success!! I don't care if she will be die or not, understand!" Simon yelled.

"But sir"

"No but!! You have been involved in to this mess, Onew wether you like or not, you'll do it or you'll be die and follow Taeyeon in to hell!" Simon smirked and left Onew alone.

“What must I do? This is my fault. Ms Jessica…I’m Sorry… I’m Sorry” Onew thought in his mind, He felt extremely nervous and scared. He never knew that Simon would be an evil like this, all he wanted from him just a better position in his company but he was wrong and put everybody life in danger.


After Jessica and Tiffany got back from their honeymoon, Jessica got a call from Onew saying that their partner on Japan hasten their meeting a day after Jessica was back from her honeymoon. Although Jessica felt upset cause the news ruined her to have another quality time with her wife but she have to do it for their company’s sake. She just hated to go and left Tiffany alone which made the latter whined and refused to let Jessica go. So here they were at the airport with Jessica and her clingy wife.

"Hey babe you should let me go or i won't catch my flight" Jessica tried to pull Tiffany away from her but the latter tighten her hug around the older.

"No!! Jessi baby please don't go or at least take me with you" Tiffany whined and buried her face into Jessica's neck. Jessica sighed, they've been in this position for 30 minutes made Krystal whom saw them wanna puked her breakfast.

"Tiff, you have to be here and handle our other project and it's only for 3 days, baby. I promise i would spend more time with you after I’m home" Jessica tried to persuade Tiffany.

"But we just get back from honeymoon, Jessi. I want to spend more time with you, so please take me with you, baby please..." Tiffany looked up, her eyes were teary make Jessica feel bad. Jessica kissed Tiffany's eyes, nose and her forehead lovingly.

"After this meeting i'll be with you and take you everywhere you want me to, okay? You know that i love you right?" Jessica said firmly. Tiffany was hesitated she didn't know why but she feel something was not right, after a moment Tiffany finally agreed.

"Oh my goodness finally!! It take you so long to reassure her, Sica unnie! And Fany unnie it’s only for 3 days for Goodness sake!" Krystal said dramatically, Jessica gave Krystal a glare but Krystal just ignored her. With a final passionate kiss, Jessica left Tiffany to catch her flight.

"I will call you and will miss you so much baby" Jessica said, Tiffany just nodded and peck Jessica's lips once again.

"Please take care of my wife, Soojung ah love ya!" Jessica said and turn her body to walk away from Tiffany and Krystal. But after 5 step, Tiffany run while calling Jessica’s name. Jessica turned her body only to be tackled in to a tight hug by Tiffany.

"Please be safe and comeback to me, Jessi. I love you" Tiffany said. Jessica nodded and smiled at her wife then walked away slowly, she waved at Tiffany and mouthed i love you too. Tiffany  waved back with alone tears finally rolling on her cheeks.

"She'll be okay unnie, why are you being like this as if Jessica unnie won't comeback" Krystal said behind her, Tiffany just kept silence and watched Jessica till she was out of her sight.


 

“So she’ll be here in a few hours?” Simon asked

“Yes sir, please don’t kill her sir, she has been so kind to me and-“

SLAP!!

“You should thinking about that long time ago before you wanted to help me to do something to Taeyeon. Like I’ve said before there’s no way out for you, Onew. You have choosed this way” Simon said.

“Don’t worry we’ll make her to win the proposal first before we end her life” Simon smirked, Onew hang her head low.



Thanks for still reading and be patient for this story... Hahahha

Thanks for new subscribers, and special thanks to : bonaajung for upvoting this story, you are awesome!! ^^

So what do you think and what should i do for the next chapter?? Tell me...

Anyeonggg!!! :) Buddy....