----- Your Smile -----

Stay in my heart, Please...

Anyeonggggg.... ^^ Like usual... I'm Sorry For Grammartically errors and bad Speling...
*BOW*BOW*BOW*

 


-Chapter 5-

Mr Hwang  shocked when he saw tiffany in his house early morning with her luggage.

"Princess, what happen ? Why you come in this early morning ? Are you alone ? Where's Jessica ?? And you look so pale, are you sick ??"

"Too much question, dad... I'm tired i want to sleep for now, we'll talk about it later. Don't let anyone come to my room dad... I need a rest"

"And what's wrong with that luggage? Do you have a fight with jessica??"

Tiffany rushed to her room didn't bother to answer her father, lying on her bed. She was lost in her own mind before she fall asleep.

 

Jessica POV

 

"YOU WHAT???!!! "

"Be quiet, yul.. People can hear you well...?"

"Sorry... I'm just... Ergh... Well ... so you two had a fight, and you say that word just because you don't wanna overlook her birthday??"

"Exactly!!!"

"Unbelievable"

"Yeah... Right ?"

"What? No... i mean.... Sica baby... Are you sure that's the reason ??"

"Yeah ... Of course yul..."

" Sica, mmmh... Well you know, you can tell me everything.... I won't judge you... I just don't want you get lost" Yuri started fidgeting.

"What do you mean, yul ?"

Yuri suddenly hugged me,

"It's okay sica... It's okay... I understand... But you should take your responsibility, in fact she is your wife, sica.... Please" Yuri said.

"I don't understand...."

"I know after you 'do' that, maybe you scared.. But you can't runaway like that" Yuri patted my head.

"Do ?? 'Do' what??"

" Do 'that'.. "

"What??" I feel annoyed with Yuri's word.

"Do 'that' ya know... Since yesterday you told me you have your y times, so i thought..."

"Oh... That thing..." I said plainly Then after a second,

 

"WHAT???!!! Y TIME??!! ARE YOU ING CRAZY KWON???!! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT KWON?? ARE YOU INSANE???!!!"

" Geezz... Sica calm down alright, you don't need to shout it out. And come on don't be shy to me"

"I never have any of that freaking y time with her yul, I ignored your message but didn't mean it's true. goshhh sometimes i wonder how could i have a bipolar slash drama queen friend like you!!" I scoffed.

"Well at least it's make sense for me if that's the matter for why you two had a fought''

I glared at her, Yuri Gulped.

 

"You know Jung... If you two bickering over her visit's to her father house, that's ing ridicolous! You are so mean ..."

"But it's her birthday in 3 days yul... " i'm whined

"Are you really a baby, there's much things to do to celebrate her birthday, and FYI your idea for her birthday is so LAME!!! "

"What??!!!"

"Yeah ... Lame, ya know... "

"Yaahh Kwon!!"

"It's true... "

"Just help me, how to make Tiffany forgive me..."

"So... You really care about her now, don't you ? Yuri teased me

" No, i don't.. I mean i do it cause i've promised Taeyeon.. That i.."

"Oh stop brought Taeyeon's Name here Jung... "

"I'm serious..."

"Oh come on... Just admit it.."

"I'm not... I mean.. Yes, but i care for her just because Taeyeon, there's nobody that would made me care as what you thought"

"Except Her..."

"Her ???"

"Yes... Her... You know sicababy, i've heard she's been arrived here...in Seoul"

I remained silent, it's been a long time till last time i met her, was she okay??

 

*poked*poked*

"Yah... Sica!!!"

"What??"

"Told ya... She still have this effect for you"

"Shut up Kwon..."

 

Author POV

 

Another day has passed.... Tiffany sat on her backyard, tried to enjoy her aloness time while closing her eyes. She recalled her memory with Taeyeon, usually on sunday evening, she went to the park near her house and sat there with Taeyeon, enjoy their togetherness. Sometimes Taeyeon sang a song for her, or they would hummed some random song while laughing. How she missed that time, Taeyeon's warmth still lingered on her body. Another lone tears falling and soon Taeyeon's face faded from her mind and replaced by Jessica's. Tiffany opened her eyes immediately.

 

"Thinking about someone?? " Tiffany startled a bit, but knowing it was her father she became relieved.

"Yeah.... "

"Is that Jessica??"

"Daddy ---" Tiffany whined

"What happened to you two??"

"Nothing happened dad, i just miss u and want to stay with you..."

"Really??"

"Yeahh..."

"Then why Jessica came to my office and apologize herself ??"

"What?? She comes to your office??"

"Yes... "

"What did she say, daddy? Tell me.. Tell me.."

"Wow princess... Why you suddenly feel attractive, do you miss her huh??"

"I.. I'm nnnot"

"Yes you are..."

"Daddy---"

"Oh come on princess, you are no fun..."

"Just tell me what Jessi said to you dad..."

"Jessi??? Cute?"

"..........."

Tiffany sulked

 

"Alright alright, stop sulking.... She apologized for her mistake by shouting bad words for you, and feel sorry cause she didn't treat you well"

"She said that ??"

"Yeah... She told me to take care of you while you are here...that's it"

"That's all?"

"Yeah, are u expect another thing?" Mr hwang smirked

"Nno..."

"Good then..."

"........."

".........."

Another silence----

 

"Did she told you when she would take me home?"

"No... I thought you told her that you'll stay here for a week, and it's still two days are you miss her already ? Areyou still mad at her? So why you go then??"

"I'm not say like that.. I just... She... Ahhh forget it, i'll back to my room"

Mr Hwang laughed seeing her daughter's behaviour. "I think you like her now huh princess ??"

 

Tiffany POV

 

I dropped my body to my bed, i reached for my phone to check on it but nothing. She never texted me, called me even asked me for forgiveness. She rather to met my father than me ??. Excuse me but it was me that she's been hurting about not my dad and yet she didn't even talked to me. I knew i've hurt her too. but i wouldn't say that if she didn't forbid me went to my father house. A tapping sound could be heard from my door, my father step in and said,

"Tiffany honey, it's your birthday in a two days, so what you wanna do to celebrate it"

I forgot that it was near my birthday.

"I don't know dad, i don't have any urge to celebrating it"

"But usually you really excited on your birthday"

"Not now dad, i'm just wanna be alone, can you leave me alone dad??"

"Wooo you are so mean... Alright then... Take your time princess"

Then he left, i didn't know why i keep on thinking about Jessica now, I should thinking about Taeyeon now, right??. She said that she would fetch me after two days, hufttt why would she fetch me, i still mad at her,,, Arrrghhh i did't know!!! I shaked my head on frustated.

 

Author POV

 

Tiffany phone's was ringing, When she saw the caller id name, she grinned unconciously.

"Hello.."

"Jshshsu28£;#%@%#"

"Hello???"

"-#-3-3-#-#;#:jsjsbshsj"

Tiffany only could heard a bickering people on the other line, Yes... It were Jessica and Yuri that bickering over the phone.

"I've told you not to call her kwon"

"What?? I'm just asking something"

"No you can't"

"YAH!!!! If you call me just for hearing your bickering... YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!!" Tiffany shouted.

The other remained silence immediately.

 

"So... What's going on?"

"He.. Hello Tiffany... It's... It's me Yuri.... "

"Is that you or Jessica that want to talk to me"

".........."

"Yul??.."

"...…....."

"Okay, BYE!!!" Tiffany hang up the phone.

 

*smack*

"Ouchhh... That's hurt" Jessica groaned

"Why don't you say something, you grab the phone only to listen to her voice??"

"I... Thought that she still mad at me"

"Yaaa pabo yah... If she still angry, she is not gonna pick up your call"

"I... I... "

"Seriously Jung... Are you just miss her voice or something ??"

"I'm not..."

"That's it... I'm give up don't whine at me about her anymore... I've gave you a chance to talk to her but you still remain silent, you dumb sica"

"Yul...."

"Bye!!!"

"Hey... Why you being like this ??" Jessica answered by a slamming door.

 

Meanwhile, at Tiffany's room

"Stupid Jung !! Stupid... Stupid... Couldn't she just said i'm sorry fany ah.. But she is so...so.. Stupid!!!" Tiffany talked to her self.

 

-- Hwang Mansion Tiffany Birthday --

 

"Happy Birthday, Princess!!!" Tiffany awaken by her father's greeting,

"Here is the pink cake, blow the candle and make a wish, princess..."

"Owh... Thank you daddy, i love you..."

"Love you too sweetheart...." Tiffany blow the candle, closed her eyes then make a wish.

"There you are.... Hey ... What's wrong with my princess smile??" Mr Hwang frowned

"I just remembered last Year, when Taeyeon surprised me, daddy... But this year she is nowhere to found" She cried

"Oh... Come here sweetheart, let me hug you... Everything's gonna be okay... You should be happy on this day..."

Tiffany just enjoyed that moment without thinking anything that will bothered her,

"Guess what, How about a dinner on your favourite resto and i'll invite Jessica too"

"NO!!"

"Why??"

"I'm still mad at her, she even don't try to make it up for me..."

"Now... You two sound like a real couple that had a Fought.."

"Dad,...!!"

"Anything you want princess, but are you coming to our office today?"

"Yes daddy, we have to finish this project and hire a model that will bring back public attention to our company, so that i'll end up my marriage as soon as i can"

"But i can't go with you sweetheart, i have something to do this morning"

"Then i'll use my own car dad.."

"See you later, princess. Happy birthday once again--"

 

Tiffany then got ready to prepared her self went to her company. After checked her outfit and looked once again in front of her mirror, she went downstair, grabbed her key's car and starting the engine. Feeling so empty, she her favourite's CD like usual, but she shocked hearing the sound from her CD Player...

 

"Tiff... tiffany..." agaped, she stopped her car suddenly and listen to the CD,

"It's on already?? Are you sure??"

"Damn it !!! 1000% sure Jung!!" Tiffany chuckled, hearing those bestfriend's silliness.

"Ha..Hai... How are you??"

"Seriously Jung, you'll take too many times. Just straight to the point"

"Oh... Shut up yul, just get out from my room and leave me alone... You just ruin my mood"

A slamming sound could be heard, which mean our Drama Queen have been kicked out of the room.

 

"Heheh... Please don't listen to that dumby Kwon Ehm.. Tiffany ... Tiffany Hwang Happy Birthday... I uhm.. Wish all da best for you and your dreams come true.. I'm not so good with words... And i'm really sorry for what has happened few days ago.. Sorry if I’ve been painting the wounds in your heart makes you sad, painted tears. Please please forgive me.. I'm really sorry..."

 

Tiffany lips formed a sweet smile for Jessica that did such a things to her,

"Such a sweet word, huh?" Tiffany said to herself.

"Hey... Why the athmosphere turns blue suddenly ..hahah" Jessica chuckled as well as Tiffany.

"I'm Gonna sing a song for you... Think about it as a gift for your birthday, i hope you like it... Hehehehe"

Tiffany a little bit startled, she never expected Jessica to sing a song for her.

"I'm Gonna sing a song for you... as a gift for your birthday, i hope you like it... Hehehehe"

 

Tiffany a little bit startled, she never expected Jessica to sing a song for her.

*Just imagine that Jessica sing this song by herself buddy ^^*

"Listen to the lyrics, here i go...---" Jessica said.

A guitar's sound could be heard followed by the song,

 

Count on Me by : Bruno Mars*

*Oh uh-huh

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea

I'll sail the world to find you

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see

I'll be the light to guide you

*Tiffany amazed by Jessica's angelic voice*

We find out what we're made of

When we are called to help our friends in need

[Chorus:]

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3 I'll be there

And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4, 3, 2

And you'll be there

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do,

oh yeah Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah

[Verse 2:]

If you're tossin' and you're turnin' And you just can't fall asleep

I'll sing a song beside you

And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me

Every day I will remind you

Oooh We find out what we're made of

When we are called to help our friends in need

[Chorus:]

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3

I'll be there And I know when I need it

I can count on you like 4, 3, 2 And you'll be there

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do,

oh yeah Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry

I'll never let go, never say goodbye

You know...

[Chorus:]

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3

I'll be there And I know when I need it

I can count on you like 4, 3, 2 And you'll be there

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Ooooooh, oooohhh

You can count on me 'cause I can count on you...

 

Jessica Finished the song, Tears have been falling over Tiffany eyes.

"Tiffany... Just like the lyrics, You'll always have my shoulder when you cry, I'll never let go, and never say goodbye. So you can count on me everytime, i won't hurt you anymore. That's what friend are for"

"Friend???" Tiffany whispered.

"There' s bunch of pink roses behind your driver's seat for you, hope you like it... Once again Happy birthday, Tiff... I... I... I have to cut this recording now.. Have a wonderful birthday...." The voice recording ended,

 

Tiffany felt happy she took the pink roses that Jessica gave to her and saw a card,

-- Happy birthday Tiffany, so... A dinner?? Just text me... I'm waiting :) --

"Is it really a birthday card or something ?" Tiffany chuckled.

She took her phone, texting the older girl and rushed to her office.


Meanwhile at Jung's Corp

#beep #beep

Jessica took her phone and reading a text message,

From: Tiffany :)

Xxx Cafe pick me up at 7pm

To: Jess

Jessica frowned, yuri came in to her office at that moment,

"Hey wazz up ??? Why you frown ?"

"Tiffany text me for dinner "

"So what ? Shouldn't you be happy ?"

"Just look at her message, too short and it's sound like 'pick me up or i'll kill you' kwon...." Jessica sighed

"Don't be such a baby over cheap things, jung... "

"I've ...."

"Yahhh Jung !! Are you seeking for her attention?? Maybe she still mad at you, but she is text you means she want to make it up to you too. Just be positive thinking, and do your best on your dinner..."

"But yul...."

"I swear you seems like a real couple now! Stop whining and just make it up to her tonite, now get out from my room, i'm busy" Yuri said

"Excuse me, KWON but this is my office, see???"

Yuri observed the room and feel ashamed,

"Owh... I'm hungry, do you want anything sica baby"

Jessica glared at her, Yuri immediately gone.




Tiffany POV

Today meeting was run smoothly, we'd launch a new product and we need a best model to represent our company. Tomorrow i've a meeting with Jessica to choose our model representative, hope it would run well.

'Btw, why that Jung hasn't reply my text ?' I said to myself. 'Should i text her again?? No...No... No... Why should i???' Just then my phone rang,

 

From: Jess

Ok

To: Tiffany :)

"What a short answer" i crossed my hand, then...

#beep#beep

From: Jess

And still... Happy bday Tiff :) See you ...

To: Tiffany :)

I smiled reading her next text, a bit fluttering... So i texted her back,

 

To : Jess

Thanks Jess ... What a beautiful morning you give me by hearing your voice recording, i love it :) See you.

From: Tiffany :)

What a strange feeling i have now. On my lunch time i went to shopping mall to bought a dress, since i left my best dresses that i have on Jessica's apartment. I didn't know why, but i just wanted to look the best in front of her.



Author POV

 

Neither Tiffany know that when Jessica received her message, unconciously Jessica smiled widely made Yuri feel horror. They had a coffee break now

"Stop smiling, you make me have a goosebump..." Yuri faked shivering

"It's Tiffany, she said she love my voice recording... I just feel happy, she text me a little bit longer"

"Oh my exotic body, are you still annoy over a short message?? You're indeed SicaBABY" yuri said emphasized 'baby' word.

Jessica still smiling like an idiot.

 

It's 6. 30 pm, Jessica has been waiting in front of Tiffany's house.

"Should i call her now ? Or should i wait till 7 pm? Goshhhh why i feel so nervous" Jessica said to her self.

But Jessica choosed to waiting for her until 7 pm.

*Knock-- *Knock--

 

"Is that her?? " Tiffany thought

Tiffany rushed to open the door, but when she about to opened it, she felt so nervous, and stopped for a while ...

"Oh my god, my hearttt... Beating like crazy... Come on Tiffany... Inhale....exhale..." Tiffany tried to calming her self.

And then the door been opened, both Jessica and Tiffany amazed by they're appearance towards each other. Never Jessica thought Tiffany looked really beautiful in her pink dress, neither do Tiffany. Tiffany finally realised that Jessica looks so gergeous on her elegant white mini dress.

'WHAT ???!!!! A MINI DRESS?? ' Tiffany shouted in her mind. But before she could say something, Mr hwang interrupted her.

"Oh... It's Jessica... How are you sweetheart?"

"I'm great dad...." Jessica answered.

"Nice, and are both of you wanna go somewhere??"

"We'll have a dinner, daddy... I'll comeback soon..."Tiffany said.

"So, you've been in good terms now?? Only you two That going to have a dinner ?? i Thought i"ve asked you for dinner , princess??"

"You can go with us if you want too, dad" Jessica said.

"NO!!" Tiffany shouted loudly make Mr hwang and Jessica startled.

"Uh... I mean, dad you have some work right?? And you have another appointment with mr Kang in a hour" Tiffany made a pleaded face to her father as if she wanted her father to let her just have a dinner with jessica alone.

"I... Ye...yeah... So have fun girls..."

Mr hwang left them Tiffany mouthed 'thank you' to her father, Mr hwang nodded and smile widely.

"So...???" Jessica said

"Let's go..." Tiffany said

"Alright"



Jessica POV

 

She was so stunning tonight, i couldn't take my eyes of her while walking her to my car.

"Stop looking at me Jessi... It's creepy"

"Jessi ??"

"Uhmm ahhh yeah, you don't like it?"

"No... No... I like it... Since you make a nickname to me so i'll call you Tiff,,"

"I like it..." Tiffany megawatt eyesmiles appeared

"Wohhhh... Your eyesmiles really beautiful Tiff, and you look so stunning tonight...." Jessica feel amazed, Tiffany chuckled.

"No wonder why Taeyeon crazy over you" i continued

"Huh?" Tiffany stopped her walk.

------- Awkward silence -------

 

Jessica faked a cought and cleared ,

"But really you look like an angel"

"Thanks Jessi, you look georgeous too and y...." Tiffany then frowned

"What's wrong tiff?"

"Why you must wearing a mini dress, Jessi ??"

"I like it and Yul said it fit well on me..."

"Yeah... She's right... But... Ahhh just forget it, lets go"

 


So i took her to the resto that she wanted, i still feeling a little bit nervous... No.. No... I was really nerveous, what if the dinner turned boring, oh... I was so nervous... We arrived at the resto and took on the table that i have reserved before, the waiter came with the menu. I didn't know why but i think those waiters always glancing at me, suddenly....

"You can comeback later. I and My WIFE still thinking what we'll gonna order then... " Tiffany said in a cold voice while emphasized the word 'wife'

"Okay Miss.." The waiter said then smile sweetly to me before gone. Then i saw Tiffany that looking at me deeply,

"What?? Anything wrong Tiff... ? What do you want to eat ??"

"Jessi...."

"Hmm... "

"Don't you see half of people here looking at you like they want to eat you ??"

"Hahahha... What do you mean Tiff??"

"Jessi.... Your dress too short, they staring at you now... Even the waitres too" Tiffany seemed anoyed

"Just let them be, let's have a dinner first, what do you want to eat Tiff??" I asked her again.

"Jessi, i'm serious..."

"I know..."

".........."

"Tiff??"

"........"

'Oh my.... Does she mad at me again, even at this moment ? Oh my god, it's not my fault okay to being gorgeous...what the hell' I thought.

"Okay ... Tiff, i'm sorry... Next time i won't wore it again... Come on this is your birthday, baby Lets enjoy it.."

"What did you say ? Ba... Baby??"

"Nn...no...no i said fany not baby.... Gosshhh Tiff, maybe you really starving that's why you couldn't hear me well" i said

'OMG, what the hell happened to my mouth... Why must that words slip from my lips...' I thought. But i liked to say that word to her, that feel good...hehehehheh... Omo !!! Why should i call her that??.


Tiffany POV

 

I'm really sure that she called me baby, but she didn't admit it. So i shrughed. We order our food, this time it's only me that talked to the waiter. And then while waiting for our food coming, we talking about some random thing. It's feel like we don't meet for a years, but actually it's only four day. We eating in silence athmosphere, a comfortable one not an awkward. After finished our dinner,

"Jessi, how come you put your CD on my car ??"

"I ask your father..." She said plainly

"Thank you btw, i... I love it... And your voice it's really sweet and wow..."

"Really?? thank you...." She said shyly

'She so cute with her shy smile..' I thought.

"But Yuri say that idea was lame... I'm down hearing that"

"No way... It's cute you know..."

"Really ??? "

"Of course... But, Jessi ??"

"Hmm... ??"

"Do you really need to record your bickering time with yuri?? Uhmm... Although i enjoy it but i...."

"That KWON YURI.... !!!! I've told her to edited that part, damn that kwon !!!" Jessica clenched her fist, her face turned red. I'laughed seeing her face.

"It's okay Jessi..."

The waiter came and bring a birthday cake's and soon all the resto's staff singing happy birthday for me. I feel so happy knowing Jessica had made me a beautiful's birthday. Even it's a simple one but means a lot for me. An hour later we've been in front of my daddy gate's house



"So....???" I said

"I have a great dinner tonight"

"Yeah... Me too"

"Sorry if you have a bored birthday..."

"I'M NOT!!! I... Mean... I enjoy my birthday, one of my favorite birthday ever, Thabks Jessi... For making my day.."

"You wellcome... Uhmm... I better home now, see u again for tomorrow meeting" she said

"Su.. Sure... Take care" i said, but i want her to stay a little bit longer but she already turn her body around. When i turn my body and open my gate, she called me...

"Tiff..."

"Ya..?"

"Wait here, i'll be right back" she said and run to her car.

"Happy birthday, hope you like it" she said and give me a big totoro doll and it's PINK !!! Omg !!!

"JESSIIIIII I LOVE IT" i squeeled

"I know... Heehheheh i'm hiding it on my baggage so you won't find it, so.... i got to go..."

"Thanks Jessi, it's a wonderfull birthday"

When i'm about to reach my gate,

"Tiff...." I look at her again

"When will you come home ??" She said

"Why??? Missed me??" I

"Just wondering..."

"I'll tell you tomorrow after meeting"

"Okay, i'm going home now"

"Hmmm..." I'm nodded

Once again before i opened my gate,

"Tiff??"

"NOW WHAT JESSI???" When i turn around,

*kiss*

I'm shocked, and stiffed 'She... She... She .. Kiss me...on.. On my cheek...' Well it's only cheek but still i feel blooming inside, my heart beating faster, my face turn red.

"I... Uhm.. Usually kiss Taeyeon too because she's my friend, aaand you too, beside this is your birthday... So i'm really going home now tiff, bye---"

Jessica rush to her car and leaved a stiffen Tiffany there. When Tiffany back to her sense, she went to her room, her hand caressed a cheek that jessica's kissed, she smiled widely. 'What's wrong with me ?? Why i feel so happy ??' Tiffany thought.

 

Mean while Jessica driven her car safely, her face still red when she remembered she had kissed Tiffany,

"Goshhh what's wrong with me... That kiss means nothing, right ??? Woahhh why so hot here??? I need an aircon.....aircon... "

That night, both of them slept smiling unknownly by them.



Next Morning Tiffany wake up early, she make her own sandwich. She keep on smiling, make Mr Hwang confused.

"Princess, are you alright ?"

"YES!! Sure..."

"You smiling a lot today..."

"Am i ??? Well i'm in a really good mood today"

"Something happened last night ?" Mr Hwang smirk

"Got to go daddy, see you ... Love you" She kiss her father's cheeks then go.

 

Tiffany arrived at her office, she's heading straight to the meeting room. There she found someone that she willing to see.

"Goo... Good Morning Tiffany" Jessica said shyly

"Morning Jessi !! " she gives her megawatt eyesmile Jessica smile too.

"You are early" Jessica said

"You too" Tiffany said still smiling

Tiffany sitting next to Jessica, then after 15 minutes, the meeting was held. After almost 2 hours, it's been decided that they're going to hired Top model as a representative for company.

"And i've called the best model for this project.."

"Really ??"

"Yes Jessi, actually she's supposed to be here right now"

"Btw, Tiff when you back home??"

"Home ??? I already home...." Tiffany teased

"Tifff.. !!!"

"What?? Do you miss me?? It's not been a week yet" Tiffany chuckled, Jessica roled her eyes.

Then ...

"TIFFANY unnie!!!"

 

 

Jessica and Tiffany turn their head to the girls that shout out Tiffany's name. Jessica mouth agape, she's shock and stiffen, her eyes widen...

"Si...Si..Sica Unnie??"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoo.. Yoona yah..." Jessica said stuttering

 

"Both of you knowing each other...??" Tiffany asked confusedly.

 

Jessica and Yoona just staring at each other deeply, without saying a word.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------+++++---------

TBC




Actually buddy since i posted this story i have written almost all the Character in this story including Yuri, Yoona.... :)))

 

oh Hello buddy :) It's been a week since i wrote this Story and i'm so thankful that's this story had reached almost 1300 Readers... Thanks Guys.... I... I'll Try my best to keep improved so please support me.

Thanks For my Subscribers, Upvoters, even my Silent Readers... you are AWESOME!!!! :))

And about this Chapter, So what do you think?? I need Ur Comment maybe to get some inspiration :))

please feel free for comment... And i'm sorry if i Dissaponted you in this Chapter :( Just Let me Know.... I Always Waiting for your Comment and Reply it immediately :)))

 

For the Song, I think it Suit Jessica's Voice Well, Beside their Still Remained Friends Here....:))

 

Again... Thank you For Always Supporting me.... And Blamed my Limited English Skill.. Puahahhah *wink*WINK*