---Your Feeling---

Stay in my heart, Please...

 

Hello Budddy....!!! Here another random chapter for u... And Sorry for any Grammartically errors.... HAhahahhah... :))

*Bow*Bow*Bow*



-Chapter 21-



 

It was Sunday morning, Tiffany was awaked from her slumber. She was smiled when she saw her wife still sleeping beside looked oh....so peacefully, one arm above her head and another in front of her, body slightly curled up with the blanket, lightly breathing in and out, her hair gently cascading down her face. Tiffany couldn't believed that finally Jessica love her, but when she remembered about their Kiss conversatian, Tiffany was pouted.

'Why she always reject my kiss?? It piss me off, even Taeyeon love it when i kissed her. Maybe i should ask Yuri about it..' Tiffany thought.

 

After a moment Jessica was awaked and looked to her side. She saw Tiffany was no more sleeping, but instead looking at the blonde closely with an arm supporting her head, analyzing Jessica's facial expressions. Surprised, Jessica looked away quickly hide behind her cover while blushing hard.

"Good morning Jessi....Aww.... Is my Jessi baby blushing?? So cuteeee" Tiffany greeted her while shifting Jessica's cover to looked at her.

"Go... Good morning, Tiff"

"Where's my morning kiss??"

"Wha.. What??"

"Since we are really official now, we should share our morning kiss and good night kiss start today, Jessi" Tiffany explained.

"........"

Wasting no time Tiffany cupped Jessica's face and kiss her cheeks.

"Actually i would like to kiss your lips, Jessi... But since my wife was an ahjumma, i need to deal with it later" Tiffany teased.

"Yah!!! I'm not ahjumma, we are in the same age, remember ??" Jessica defended

"Yeah.. Right..." Tiffany scoffed.

Without a warning, Jessica cupped Tiffany's face and kissed her nose. Tiffany felt surprised and her cheeks blushed up, She smiled shyly.

"Now... Now is my Tiff baby blushing now ??" Jessica teased back.

"Okay... Enough we need to freshen up, i'll get it first then we can have a breakfast" Tiffany tried to distracted their conversation.

"Sure..., Tiff"


They started their morning routine then had their breakfast together. Since it was sunday, Jessica and Tiffany spend their weekend together.

 

"What are we going to do today, Jessi??"

"I don't know, do you want to do something ??"

"Maybe cuddle in bed ??" Tiffany smirked

"Wha... What ??"

"I'm just kidding Jessi.... Let's have a date...."

"But we already went on date together yesterday..." Jessica replied nonchalantly

"It's our first date as an official couple alright..."

"I'm too lazy to go out today" Jessica replied while slumping her body to the couch lazily.

"Yeah... Me too actually, so cuddle time ???" Tiffany wiggled her eyebrows.

"Huh ???" Jessica asked back, Tiffany sighed.

"Okay... Okay... How about we try to get to know about each other more while watching tv??" Jessica gave her idea.

"Sounds boring" Tiffany replied

"Let's watch movie on cinema and have a dinner ??" Tiffany suggested.

"That's boring too, we have did it before..." Jessica said

"But it is different Jessi... We do it now as a couple... That would be romantic and sweet. We should enjoy our...." Tiffany daydreaming was cut by a buttler that told them that they had a visitor.

"Ughh..  Who the hell come in here at this time" Tiffany scowled while Jessica giggling to see her wife's  reaction.

 

And right at that moment, their door was knocked. Jessica opened the door revealing Yuri's smiling face behind.

"Ohh hello... Sica baby..." Yuri Greeted her happyly

"Yul... What are you doing here??" Jessica asked while folding her arms.

"Well actually i asked your butler to call you but i changed my mind, instead i told him i would knocked your room by my self" Yuri grinned widely.

"I know that, but what exactly your plan to come here... in my house.... And it's sunday??" Jessica asked Yuri back.

"Oh oww... Am i interuppting something ??" Yuri asked back

"You are..."

"Just forget it Yul, i'm glad you are here since we were boring at home" Tiffany sighed.

"Ohh really... Well actually i want to remind you Sica, we have an appointmennt with Mr. Choi according to our new project with Yoona, remember??? And Yoona will be back here on wednesday then we can start the project" Yuri told Jessica firmly.

"Ahhh i remember now.. Thanks Yul..."

"So soon... Yoona will be back here in a few days" Tiffany said weakly.

"Yeah.. Tiff we can start the project, so we can help your company soon" Jessica replied

"Sica is right, and btw sica, we need to go in about half an hour, so i will wait for you at the living room"

"Okay.. I will prepare myself, Yul"



Tiffany felt slightly worried when she knew Yoona will be back soon. She was happy that Jessica already hers but something inside her heart made her feel uneasy for unknown reason. Tiffany remembered about something that she want to asked to Yuri, she approached Yuri on their living  room. Seeing Tiffany a little bit shy and fidgeting make Yuri chuckled, Tiffany was flinched then look at her,

"What's so funny Yul ?"

"You of course. I know you want to ask me something but there you are, being shy while fidgeting.. That was not really you, Fany ah"

"W... Well i want to ask you ab... About... About Jessi??"

"Uh huh....??" Yuri nodded and smirking.

"......."

"Fany ah ???"

"Jessi didn't want to kiss me" Tiffany mumbled softly

"Huh??? I can't hear you well" Yuri spoke, Tiffany sighed heavily.

"It's Jessi... Why she seemed so scare to kiss??"

"......" Yuri blinked her eyes

"Yul...??"

"....." Still blinking

"Yah!!!" Tiffany flicked Yuri's forehead

"Arrghhhh!!!! Yah fany ah... You!!!"

"Why you didn't answer my question?" Tiffany pouted.

"Seriously you asked me about it ???" Yuri said

"Well... You are close with her, that's why i asked you"

When Yuri finally processed Tiffany's word, she burst into a loud laughter, made Tiffany felt  annoyed more.

"Yah!!! Kwon Yuri !!!"

"HAHAHAHAH..... Did... Did you just told me that my sicababy ignored your kiss??? HAHaHaHaHa... Like REALLY???!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAH"

"It's not funny, Yul.... Shut up!!!" Tiffany slapped Yuri's arms lightly.

"What happened??? Yah Yul, what so funny ???"Jessica asked her.

"Fa...Fany.... Hahahhahahha said that... Hmmmmphhh" Yuri couldn't talk properly cause Tiffany hold while glaring at her, made the latter shut and gulped.

"Tiff... What's wrong with you?? Did Yuri about to say something about you ??" Jessica asked.

"There's nothing honey.... She just out of her mind" Tiffany said while kissing her wife's cheek made Jessica blushing hardly.

"Uhhhhh.... Are you finally together guys??? Awww my Sicababy is blushing cutely" Yuri

"Sh... Shut up Yul!!! Let's go now..." Jessica pushed her outside. Jessica felt that something poked her shoulder, she turned around and greeted by her wife's pouty lips and puppy eyes.

"So you really have to left me alone here, Jessi??"

"Errgh.... I.. I'll be back soon, Tiff... This is for you too, Tiff" Jessica gave her reasons, Tiffany still pouting and looked down. Jessica approached her and lift Tiffany's chin.

"Hey... I promise you i'll be back soon then we'll spend our time together, okay???"

"But... How long??? Can i tag along Jessi, Pretty please....." Tiffany tried her luck, Jessica sighed

"Tiff... It's an important meeting... I need to go now... Please try to understand... The soon i'm getting there the soon i'll be back here with you" Jessica said softly

"Fine.... Hmm... I guess i had a plenty of times to spend with Simon oppa for make it up to him about yesterday" Tiffany mumbled, but Jessica could hear her well. Jessica knew it was only Tiffany's trick.

"Tiff... I'll be back as soon as the meeting ended... I promise baby..." Jessica said softly while caressing Tiffany's cheeks. Tiffany felt fluttered inside and soon gave in.

"Okay..." Tiffany smiled then hugged Jessica and kissed her cheeks.

"You know we look like a teenager high school.... Kissing each other cheeks" Tiffany teased.

"Are we??" Jessica teased back

"Tskk... Just go and come back home soon" Tiffany said while laughing.

 



Jessica and Yuri were headed towards their meeting place. After spend almost 2 hours Jessica went back to her house and wellcome by Tiffany's tight hugged. Jessica told her about their successful meeting with Mr Choi. Everything were settled down, their project will be launching soon. They would start to make the CF of their products and hoping that people love it. They currently cuddled in their bed, well more like Tiffany that wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist protectively while thinking about their launcing product, Tiffany became gloomy all of sudden.

'Launching product means we must made some CF, CF means we need a model or representative... And our representative is Yoona ??' Tiffany thought then sighed loudly catching Jessica's attention.

"What's wrong Tiff?? Are you okay ??" Jessica asked while caressing Tiffany's hand with her thumbs, her action made Tiffany melted.

"Jessi...."

"Yess??"

"Do you... Do... You uhhh really lo... Love me now??" Tiffany asked nervously

Jessica was stared straight to Tiffany's eyes made Tiffany felt more nervous. Getting no answer after some minutes, Tiffany hang her head low and said,

"It... It's okay... I get it" Tiffany said half whispered. Jessica then embraced her in to her tight hug while saying,

"I thought we had knew about this last night... Should i repeat it again???" Jessica pulled Tiffany and made her look in to her eyes directly.

"Stephanie... I do love you... Nomatter what happened just remember i love you and please be patient with me... I'll giving all my love just for you and prove it" Jessica said and leaned in to kissed Tiffany's forehead for a little long time. Tiffany felt sincerity in Jessica's words and eyes, she hugged her wife tightly and said 'i love you' repeatedly in return.

"What's with this gloomy face... Cheer up baby..." Jessica consoled her wife.

That day they didn't do anything, just simply stay at their house and spent their time by cuddled, Talked and laughed.




As time goes by, Jessica became comfortable showing her affection towards Tiffany. They shared morning kisses, good night kisses, sweet line, hugs, and laughed. Tiffany felt so happy that Jessica opened up her heart to her. Finally the day has came, Tiffany felt a little anxious. Today they will met Yoona after few months, although Tiffany has won Jessica's heart but she was not really sure and still felt insecure. What if Yoona still has that effect to Jessica, she would loss her.

 

The door of their meeting room was opened revealing a certain doe eyes girl that smiled cheerfully. Tiffany felt stiffened, she was fidgeting and keep stealing glanced from Jessica to Yoona and vice verca. Yoona knew something was bothering Tiffany but she wasn't really paid attention to her. Yoona was too amazed with Jessica's idea and presentation.

"So... That's it... I hope we can build Hwang Corp along with Jung Corp to get People attention and trust, what do you think about the concept Miss Im??" Jessica asked Yoona formally since they held a meeting. Yoona didn't hear her though, she still staring at Jessica dreamingly. Jessica called her for few times while waving her hand in front of her face made Yoona back to her sense again.

"Err... Ehh i'm sorry??"

"Are you alright Miss Im?? You were spacing out a while ago..." Jessica asked her

"I'm okay miss Jung, just overthinking i thought" Yoona chuckled.

"But don't worry i like the idea and the concept, i thought we will success with this project.."

"Alright if Miss Im already agree we can start the production and soon we will launch this product, i hope we can make it happen everyone... Please let's do this together and give our best"

"Yes Miss Jung !!!" Everybody cheered

"Okay... The meeting is end for now, all of you can start your work while i will have another meeting With Miss Hwang, Miss Im and Mr Simon for another detail of our concept, Thank you everyone!!!! And Fighting!!!" Jessica told her workers dorkily made them laughed.





The meeting room currently have Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona, Simon and Yuri because Jessica also need Yuri's idea for their concept. Jessica introduced Simon properly to Yoona and vice verca since Simon would  be included in this project so they need to know each other and get well together. Simon observed around her, How Yoona would stealing a glance to Jessica from time to time and he didn't miss a frowned on Yoona's face when she saw Jessica paid her whole attention only to Tiffany. He also felt how tensed Tiffany was when Jessica and Yoona shared any disscussion and she will try to distracted Jessica for talked too long with Yoona. That's how everything click in his mind, that Yoona and Tiffany has their own battle for Jessica.

 

"Yuri... Do you perhaps know what happened between Miss Im and Tiffany ?? I mean they were keep trying to get Jessica's attention and glared at each other... I feel akw.. ward...??"Simon asked Yuri that sat beside him.

"Oh just ignore those two, they're in love with Jessica and conciously declare their so called war, when actually Sicababy clearly in love with me" Yuri said nonchalantly.

"Oh... Yeah... Wha... What?!!!!" Simon gasped and looked at Yuri confused.

"Hahahahahha i'm just kidding.... Well Yoona was Jessica's first love and Yoona has rejected her before for god knows how many times and now when Sica baby has falling for Tiffany, Yoona suddenly wake up from her denseness and courted Sica back, well the table has turned i guess" Yuri explained.

"Wait.... Why i told you about this, and why you even care???" Yuri asked him back confused.

"Well... Uh... I just want to know, we will work together for a long time in the future and i need to know what was the caused of this tension actually" Simon answered nervously

"Yeah... You right tho"

'So... Triangle love story huh... How interesting!!' Simon thought and smirked.

"Okay  that's it for today guys... We will start this project tomorrow and Yoong you can have a rest for today and tomorrow, because we will have your screen test on Friday, alright??"

"Sure unnie..."

"We can dismiss now..." Jessica said

"Jessi!!!" "Sica unnie!!" Both Yoona and Tiffany called Jessica at the same time.

"Err.. Yes??"

"You can ask first, Fany unnie..."

"It's fine you can ask first, Yoona..."

"Goshhh... Really ???" Yuri facepalmed herself

"Okay... Ehm... Sica unnie i'm about to ask you to have lunch together with me??"

"Well... Actually i will have my lunch with Tiffany..."

Jessica said

"But... Unnieeee... I just came here from US and you won't accompany me to have lunch..??? Don't you love me anymore??" Yoona whined while pouting.

"Well... I uh... Maybe we can have lunch together and Yuri and Simonshi you guys can join us too... My treat..." Jessica said

"I would love to, but i have some errands to do. maybe next time... Thanks for the offer though" Simon said.

"Well Sicababy you knew i have to completed this report and send it to Mr Choi today, so i will have a take away lunch and.....well... Uh.. Okay I got it!!! This report could be wait though... Ahahha" Yuri chuckled akwardly, she was about to decline the offer but when she saw Jessica icy glared, she knew she couldn't refuse it.






Tiffany was laid on her bed while staring at the ceiling, Jessica still took a bath. Her conversation with Yoona on Lunch time few hours ago replayed in her mind.

 

Flashback

Everything went well for all of them on lunch until Tiffany excused herself to the washroom. Yoona then followed Tiffany to the washroom made the latter startled with Yoona's present.

"So... It seems like Sica unnie and you have a better relationship now, Fany unnie??" Yoona started.

"Actually we're together now Yoonayah...for... For real..." Tiffany answered nervously.

"Is that so??" Yoona rised her eyebrow

"Ye... Yeah..." Tiffany nodded

"Listen Yoona... We have a better friendship before, i mean really well... So please... Just Let Jessica go... I promise you i'll make her happy and..."

"Unnie... We have made a deal... If you really together and if Jessica unnie really in love with you i'll let her go... And i will fulfill my promise if that was true... I never hate you unnie, don't worry... Just let me confirm it my self, can i??" Yoona cut Tiffany's word.

"......."

"Please unnie... You can keep my word"

Tiffany feel confused, her mind wanted to say yes but her heart felt insecure. Even she had asked Jessica and knew that the latter love her but she still felt doubt.

"O...kay... I guess" Tiffany said half whispering but Yoona still can heard her.

"Thanks unnie..." Yoona hugged Tiffany then left her and proceed to their table again. When Yoona left her alone in the washroom, Tiffany regreted her words, she couldn't take her words. She just hoped that Jessica really choosed her in the end.

 

Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri were about to go back to their office but then Jessica saw Yoona was waiting for a cab. Jessica approached her and ask her to get a ride with them.

"I can't unnie we have a different ways, you gonna be late... I'll be okay..."

"No Yoong... You can't... I uh... Yul can you take Tiffany with you while i'm riding with Yoong" Jessica asked Yuri while rubbing her neck

"Eh... Wha.. Why Jessi?? I mean ... Yuri can give Yoona a ride and You can go with me... We have many things to do at the office" Tiffany tried to argue.

"Tiff... Yuri has a report to be sent, and i know you can handle that thing for me a moment, i have something to discuss with Yoona personally. I can talk to her on our way btw" Jessica explained to Tiffany. That time Tiffany felt speechless, she was thinking something that she was affraid of. She saw that Yoona smiled brightly when Jessica said she want to talked something to Yoona.

When Jessica caressed her hand and hold her hand, Tiffany was back to her sense.

"I won't take too long, Tiff" Jessica reassured her, Tiffany sighed then nodded. Jessica hugged her and bid Goodbye, while taking Yoona with her to her car.

 

End of flashback


After their lunch time Tiffany couldn't stop to thinking what exactly Yoonsic disscussed about. When Jessica comeback to their office, she was smiled and greeted everyone cheerfully, made Tiffany frown slightly. It's not because she didn't like to see a happy Jessica but there's many thing ran in her mind.

'What happened when she was talked to Yoona??? Did Jessica finally choose Yoona over her?? After all this time Yoona was her first love and she was the only one that Jessica ever loved' Tiffany thought.

Something poking her cheeks, Tiffany turned to her side and found it was Jessica's hand, Tiffany gave her weak smile to her.

"You know you often zoning out lately... What are you thinking about??" Jessica asked while holding Tiffany's hand.

"You!!" Tiffany said

"Uh... Huh?? Me??? What about me??" Jessica asked blankly made Tiffany turned to her then chuckled. Tiffany locked her head between her palms, making sure Jessica's looking at her, only her.

I... I love you, Jessi. Tiffany said, kissing Jessica's cheek and staring lovingly through her eyes made Jessica gulped, blushed and could feel her hands clamming up. But Jessica keep her cool and ruffled her wife's hair.

"I love my self too" Jessica Joked

"Yah!!! Here i'm trying to be romantic and you like always kill the mood" Tiffany pouted.

"Aww... I'm just joking, Tiff... How many times do i have to say i love you too??"

'Everytime, Jessi'

"Should i remind you everyday about it?? Then i will do it... Just for you, i'll do anything" Jessica grinned widely then pulled Tiffany in to a tight embraced.

 

"Tiff, i love you... But you might still not believe me, but i just want to tell you that i'll never leave your side. I'm yours and you are mine. Things happened so fast that it was hard to believe that something is actually happening between us, you must stay with me for a long.... Long... Long time... Got it!!!" Jessica pinched Tiffany's nose then kissed it. Tiffany's eyes started to be watery, she nodded then hugged her wife tightly like there's no tomorrow, while Jessica Tiffany's hair lovingly.

 

'Goshhhh i'm totally hopeless in love... Jessi please don't leave me' Tiffany said in her mind gloomyly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-TBC-




Uhm... Hi There Buddy.... Have i told u that this Chapter was so lame??? So forgive me??? Actually i already knew the ending of this story..but the process to that point really.... like really... Fiuhhhh... Hahahah

Thanks For All readers, new Subbies and Upvoters, U are Awesome!!! Thanks for still support this Fic Chinguuu...

And Did i mention u that those Gif was one of my Fave from Dangerous Boys... Hehehhe...

But i still need ur Comment,, Maybe can give me any inspiration... hihihi

 

Oh btw, HAPPY EID MUBARAK For those READERS that celebrate it.... !!!!!

Wish u have a blessed and wonderful day ever... :))

 

ps: Sorry for this big font size tho :))... till we meet again....!!! love u :))