---Your Kiss---

Stay in my heart, Please...

 



Hello buddy!!!

Here another update.... sorry for any grammartically errors...

enjoy!

*bow*bow*bow



-Chapter 23-

 

-Chapter 23-

 

Simon stared at his phone, waiting for someone to called him back. After 10 minutes his phone rang, he picked it up immediately.

"How is it?"

"You can't do that sir, your company just joining the Jung's Corp so if you ruin their project right now it would affect your company too. You need to fortify your company first until it stable enough before againts it" Someone in another line told him. Simon slammed her hand on the table hardly.

"DAMN IT!!!!"

"Si... Sir??"

"Find another way... I don't care what is it just find it!!!" Simon hang up his phone and hit the table many times.

"!! !!! Jung Jessica, I'll find my way!!" Simon gritted his teeth.


Jessica held tight onto Tiffany's hand as they sat together on the couch in their office. Jessica was looking down the entire time without saying a word. But Tiffany knew how she felt inside. She might not say anything, but the look in her eyes revealed it all.

I... Jessica suddenly said. Her voice was slow and shaking.

Tiffany sighed as she stared at her gloomy wife. She wished she could take away all her sadness and put it on herself instead. Let her be the one who cried and was left heartbroken. She would do anything just to bring back Jessicas smile. Without any warning, Jessica pulled Tiffany again for another tight hug.

"Jessi..." Tiffany called, but Jessica didn't answer her.

"Baby...?"

"Let me hold you close like this, Tiff... I need this now..." Jessica snuggled closer to Tiffany's neck. Tiffany smiled at this gestured. Not long after, Jessica fell asleep almost immediately, her breathing became steady, soon a light snore was hearing made Tiffany chuckled. Tiffany looked down to Jessica beauty face while caressing her cheek,

"What happen to you Jessi?? You should know that i always be there whenever, wherever you need me baby..." Tiffany said as if Jessica could hear her words, she then leaned in and kissed Jessica's nose.

Tiffany moved Jessica gently to the couch carefully. She admired Jessica's beauty face once again then kissing her forehead and nose softly.

"I love you" Tiffany whispered to Jessica's ear.



"Hey... Where are you going?" Yoona asked

"Isn't it obvious? I want to meet Jessica to discuss something about our project, she is in her office right?" Yuri said nonchalantly.

"How about i treat you lunch, like right now??" Yoona asked fidgeting, she didn't want Yuri to broke any Jeti moment, Jessica needed her Tiffany right now. Yuri blinked several times before answered

"I'm sorry... i know i'm hot too like my Sica baby but... Don't get me wrong Yoong, i..."

"Yah!!! It's not like what you thinking about okay!" Yoona smacked Yuri's head.

"Auwww... Yah Im Yoona!!! Just because i reject you doesn't mean you... Arghh! Auw... Ow... Ow... Alright... Alright... geezhhh Yoong... No need to be violent... I wonder why sica love you in the first place" Yuri rubbed her sore arms and head, Yoona glared to her.

The door was opened revealing Tiffany's confused face.

"Yah... What's wrong with you guys?? Jessi is sleeping, calm your voice down!" Tiffany said.

"Well sorry to say, Fany ah... But Miss Im Yoona here asking me to have lunch with her, unfortunately  i reject her offer so she is upset and... Arrrghhhh!!! Yah!!! That's hurt" Yuri pouted

"Shut up will you?!!!" Yoona pinched Yuri's stomach hard.

"Just ignore her Fany unnie, so how Sica unnie?" Yoona asked

"She is better now, she didn't say anything though, She only cry and cry... It make me worry, What happen actually, Yoong??"

"Ohhh... Since when You call Yoona, Yoong, Fany ah?" Yuri teased

"Shut up!!"

"Well... She had a hard day maybe... I don't know either unnie" Yoona lied and smiled nervously.

"Ehh... Btw why you didn't give her any comfort??" Tiffany asked confusedly.

"What do you mean, unnie?"

"I mean... eh... You know... You and Sica are... Uhhh" Tiffany stuttered

"Just because....." Yoona said slightly smirking.

 

"Tiff..."

"Jessi? You awake already?" Tiffany surprised.

"You left me..." Jessica pouted, Yuri jaw dropped, Yoona gawked.

"Di... Did my Sicababy just pouting??" Yuri asked bewildered, Tiffany cleared .

"Sorry Jessi... I just check on Yuri and Yoona because they are so noisy... That's why i.."

"Oh my Sicababy so cute while pouting, let me pinch you..." Yuri was fangirling over Jessica

"Yah!!" Yoona grabbed her collar

"I'm Yoona you have a problem with me?? Why you keep bothering me today..." Yuri glared at her while Yoona rolling her eyes.

"Shut up!!! Gosshhh really guys... You two are bickering in front of my office, everybody looking at you... Behave guys" Jessica scolded them

"Sorry sica unnie"

"Whatever, Tiff... I'm hungry let's eat outside and Yul... Please back up for us today... Tell Onew to report me if there's any urgent okay, bye!!" Jessica said while dragging Tiffany with her before Yuri could answer her.

"Yah Sicababy mmmmphhh" Yuri couldn't talk more cause Yoona covered .

"Just let them be" Yoona said softly, Yuri stared at Yoona weirdly.

"What?"

"I thought you won't let them together and it could be your chance to be with Sica" Yuri said confused.

Yoona just smiled softly and left Yuri stood there dumbfounded.




Jessica brought Tiffany to the mall, They have their late lunch at one of Italian's Cafe there. After their lunch, Jessica dragged Tiffany for shopping time.

"Jessi we need to get back to the office now..."

"It's okay Tiff, Yuri and Onew would inform me if any important thing. And it just for today, come on!" Jessica grabbed her hand

"But Jessi, this project is really important for us remember?" Jessica stopped and turned to Tiffany.

"I... Urghh you right, i'm sorry" Jessica looked down. Tiffany stared at her then kissed Jessica's cheek.

"I'm just kidding... It won't hurt to enjoy our time for a day huh?" Tiffany smiled made Jessica smiled as well and nodded her head vigorously. Jessica just wanted to forget about her problem and spent her time with her wife.

They spent their day together, shopping, eating, having dinner then back home feeling happy yet tired at the same time.

~

Jessica stayed at her bed waiting for Tiffany to finished her bath and 15 minutes later Tiffany joined her on bed. They laid side by side, Tiffany glanced to Jessica that facing the ceiling. Tiffany didnt know how, but she could sense that Jessica was worrying about something, but she tried to hide it from her. Tiffany wished she could say something to make her feel better.

Jessi.. She suddenly called.

Hmm?

I love you.

Jessica turned and looked into Tiffany eyes deeply, she smiled and leaned closer to Tiffany kissed her forehead for a little longer,

"Thank you" Jessica whispered softly before pulled Tiffany closer and hugged her until they fell asleep soundly.


 


The sound of beeping monitor was heard. A girl that stayed beside another figured that laid on bed never got tired waiting for her to wake up.

"Hey... How are you today?" The girl said but she was answered by silence.

"I'm really glad that you were concious after a long time but then the doctor said that you are paralyzed now"

"Don't worry... I'll treat you better so don't give up and comeback soon" she whispered.

"Sunny..." The girl turned around to saw who was the one that call her.

"Father?" That sunny girl answered

"You never give up don't you?" Her father sighed

"But she is survive father.. She will be okay and  get better unlike mom..." Her last word left whispered

"Sunny....." Mr Lee hugged her daughter, which made the latter cried in his embrace.

"I do the right thing now, right father?" She sobbed.

Sunny had a traumatic moment with an accident, 5 years ago her parents were involved in one of car's accident. His father was saved however her mother was dead. Sunny blamed herself for her mother's death, It's because of Sunny's stubborness. Being a doctor she thought she could save her mother, she didn't let her mother treated by another doctor, her panic state didn't help her either, it made her late to saved her mother. She felt devastated although her family didn't blame her but she still felt guilty. Ever since her mother passed away, she never do her job as a doctor again, she just do some volunteer job on any humanity charity or organization. She remember when she was headed to Paju for another voluntary work. They were stuck on a traffic jam for hours, She heard people talked about an accident which was happened at that time. Then they went pass the accident's location, Sunny stared at the location.

 

The accident reminded her memory back when her mother got an accident. She couldn't concentration well on the event. When they headed back home, they passed by the accident's location again. This time Sunny got off her car and went there, something made her wanted to go there. After sometimes she asked her driver to go. Another few meter, There they saw someone that was laid down unconcious. It was Taeyeon, she badly injured. Sunny gasped and panic, First, she was nervous. Later, she was terrified. she got off her car and tried to find that woman's impulse and when she could feel it faintly, she asked her driver to call for ambulance.

"Mr Cha call ambulans now" Sunny told her driver

"There's been an accident," Sunny remembered her driver saying. "An ambulance is on the way, miss we should go now, you need to attend this event early in the morning tomorrow.. Don't worry the policeman and the ambulance will be here in any minute" her driver said. Sunny felt hesitate,

"Screw the ambulance we need to bring her soon to the nearest hospital before it's too late" sunny said.

The accident left Taeyeon with a traumatic brain injury. Taeyeon was put into a medically induced coma in hopes it would help her heal. But the prognosis was poor.

Taeyeon remained unresponsive for a week. Then, in the early morning she suffered a brain hemorrhage.

"Sunny... You have stayed at this city for too long, sweety. We need to go back to States. You can take this young lady to Seoul Now... She'll get a better treatment, dear" Mr Lee said

"No daddy... I won't take her to Seoul, i'll take her with us to the Newyork"

"But, Sunny..."

"I'll ask the doctor about her condition, would it fine with her to take a long flight now?" Sunny wondered.

"Why you do this? We should told the police, Sunny... Maybe her family lost her"

"We don't have any identity of her, father..."

"That's why we should let the police do their job for her.... We should do it since you found her.." Mr Lee sighed.

"I.... Uhm.... I mean... Eh..." Sunny couldn't say any word, there's something about this young lady that made her help her and didn't want to let her go, not this time maybe.


 


Jessica's face was red, she's been trying hard to held her anger toward a man that sat across from her, they have a meeting again and this time she argued a lot with this man about this project.

"We have discussed about this concept before you came here, then why suddenly you want to change this now" Jessica asked while clenching her teeth.

"Ms Jung we need to change this strategy so that we can have much profit and we could help Tiffany.. Eh... I mean Hwang Corps to establish their company again" Simon explained.

"But"

"I Think Simon oppa is right Jessi, why don't we think about this concept again?" Tiffany cut her

"Tiff??" Jessica sighed

"I think it will just waste our time and money more Mr Simon, we need to stick to our original plan and made it perfect so it could work well" Yuri suggested

"That's what i mean, Tiff" Jessica said feeling relieved.

"I think you right too, Yuri" Tiffany nodded

"So?"

"Let just stick with our original plan" Tiffany said

Jessica sighed in relieved, Simon frown and clenched his hand.

'Damn it' he cursed in his mind.

The meeting was over, everybody left the meeting room except Simon and Jessica.

"Try to impress Tiffany much huh?" Jessica scoffed

"Why?? Are you scared? Chill.. I'll make sure i'll do it smoothly and remember Sica, i'll make her mine soon or later" he smirked and left Jessica who clenched her fist tightly try to supressed her anger.

~

A week later, Jessica and Tiffany has been busy with their works, their project's launching date was near. And today they have another meeting to finalize their project.

After they finished their meeting, Jessica took Tiffany to somewhere. Yoona saw them in the parking lot and greeted them.

"Sicachunnie!"

"Yoong?"

"I need to talk to you" Yoona said while looking at Tiffany as if asking her permission.

"Well, i'll waiting for you in the car, Jessi"

"Alright, i won't take long time, Tiff"

After Jessica and Yoona made sure Tiffany got in the car, Yoona then whispered something to Jessica that make Jessica nodded enthusiastically, with her big smile she hugged Yoona tightly. Their acts made Tiffany that watching them inside the car frown slightly and looked away.

'Jessi... I don't know what are we when i see you have any interaction or skinship with Yoona' Tiffany thought.

After bid her goodbye to Yoona, Jessica got in her car quickly.

"Sorry i make you waiting for so long" Jessica said.

"It's okay Jessi..." Tiffany answered gloomyly while looking outside the window. Jessica grabbed her hand and squeezed Tiffany's hand softly.

"Hey, what's wrong with the mood now? Cheer up"

"Where are we going??" Tiffany shifted the conversation.

"Secret" Jessica grinned while Tiffany pouting.


After half an hour they arrived in front of a white house. Jessica opened Tiffany's car door and held her arms to drag her in to the house. The house wasn't as huge as Jung's mansion but it was big enough and looked so beautiful from outside.

"This house is really great Jessi, whose house is it?" Tiffany ask still stunned with the house, Jessica just smiled brightly and opened the door house, Tiffany squealed in delight. When the door opened they were welcomed by a pink wall, some furnitured in pink and some in white. You could see how well the white and pink's colour blended.

"Wow!! This is so beautiful Jessi!!!! Oh my God pink and white blending well" Tiffany said hyperly, Jessica chuckled to see Tiffany's happy face. She grabbed her hands and dragged her to the second floor and explored the house more.

They arrived at the main bedroom, Jessica opened it and brought Tiffany inside, another pink room with a king size bedroom and some furniture that made everything looked so exclusive yet comfy.

"Oh my God!! this house is amazing, Jessi... I love the living room, the bathroom, the bedroom even the kitchen and the garden and oh gosshhh there's a balcony here...." Tiffany headed to the balcony there she looked around, the scenery in front of her are so beautiful. Suddenly a bright lamp was set and  turned to the dim light around the balcony, the mood seems romantic, Tiffany felt so happy to saw this.

 

"Do you like it? " Jessica said while slipping her hands around Tiffany's waist back hugging her.

"Like it? No i love it!!!! This house is so amazing and beautiful, Jessi"

"Yoona told me so" Jessica said smiling. Hearing Yoona's name made Tiffany's mood turn a little sour again. She turned around to facing Jessica.

"Yoona?" Tiffany asked

"Yes... Yoona... She said this house is amazing and it would be great to have it, don't you think?" Jessica asked sweetly.

"Ye... Yeah"

"I know it!!"

"Jessi..." Tiffany called softly almost whispered

"Yes?" Jessica answered softly. Tiffany smiled a bit then caressed Jessica's right cheek then looked in to her eyes lovingly.

"I... I..."

"You?"

"I... Uh forget it" Tiffany looked away

"Hey... What is it?"

"Jessi... I... I love you... Do you... Love me? Can i be the only one for u?" Tiffany stared at Jessica's eyes softly tried to tell her that Tiffany was sincere with her words. There's a moment of silence and Jessica didn't utter to say any words. Tiffany bit her lips, she took her hands away from Jessica cheeks to turned around but Jessica held her hand again and spun her to faced her again. Jessica was nervous, her heart beating crazily, she looked staright to Tiffany's eyes. Nomatter how many times they were holding hands together but still whenever Tiffany held her hand, she would blush and have a warm tingly feeling in the pit of her stomach. The two look at each others eyes intensely as the inches between their faces decrease in number.

"Hey silly... I love you too, don't ever doubt it..." Jessica said firmly.

 

Within seconds,  Jessica lips were pressed against Tiffany's. When their kissed her mind shut down and the fireworks look as if it was explode between her and Tiffany. Tiffany’s breath hitched when Jessica’s pressed her lips upon her and she squeezed her eyes shut at the overwhelming sensation of Jessica’s lips on hers. It was a sweet kiss, a slow and gentle one, like Jessica was afraid that if she forced any more pressure on it, Tiffany would be hurt.

Jessica pulled away first, her lips and felt something sweet, unable to describe the taste of Tiffany’s lips that lingered on her lips, maybe it was Tiffany's lipgloss, but she was certain that it was a taste that she couldn’t get enough. Tiffany opened her eyes slowly and blushed furiously when she saw Jessica’s face was just inches away from her. Jessica was blushing too as well, but she recovered soon and clear purposely.

"Erhm... So?" Jessica began, Tiffany looked anywhere but Jessica. She suddenly felt so shy.

"This is so awkward" Jessica said sheepishly, Tiffany looked at Jessica then bursting in laughed together. After they felt calm down, Tiffany stared at Jessica, leaned in and pecked her lips shyly before looked away blushing, made Jessica chuckled.

"Aww is my Tiffany blushing because she kiss me?" Jessica teased.

"Stop it! " Tiffany gigling.

Jessica pulled her into another tight hugged,

"Jessi..."

"Hmm?"

"Is this real? I'm afraid that it's only a dream, how about Yoona" Tiffany said and tighten her hug.

“Let me prove that this is real. Jessica said before pulling Tiffany for another deep romantic kiss. Jessica tightens her arms around her wife's waist and closed her eyes to savour the feel of Tiffany plump lips, and Tiffany smiled between their kiss. After a few seconds they broke the kiss and let their foreheads touching each other.

“I love you, Tiffany. There's only you and me... There's only us, not Yoona not anyone else... Don't ever doubt my love for you again... It always you and you only... So please stay in my heart forever cause i will always love you...” Jessica said, smiling.

Tiffany returned her smile, alone tears falling from her eyes, she felt touched with Jessica's words. She could feel her sincerity in her words, this time she will never ever doubt Jessica's heart anymore.

"Thank you... And i love you too baby" Tiffany said and hugged Jessica tightly as if never gonna let her go.

"Let's start our family this time in this house, your house, our house" Jessica whispered to Tiffany's ear lovingly. Tiffany nodded vigorously.

"our house??"

"Of course... who else??"

"Oh my god Jessi i love you so much!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you good now?" Jessica asked lowly breathed. Tiffany nodded her head again and grabbed Jessica's hand, looking up at her with those dreamy, child-like eyes.

"Is that mean that i'm the only one now?" Jessica pursed her lips, but she couldnt help grinning and nodded at Tiffany's adorable face. Tiffany squealed and pounced on Jessica, knocking the breath out of her. Jessica returned the hug before pulling away and pecking Tiffanys lips.

"Happy?"

"Mmhm!" Tiffany beamed and they couldnt stop smiling as Jessica looked lovingly into Tiffany eyes.

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me, err but what exactly are we doing here?" Yuri poked Yoona's shoulder that busy observed the white house.

"Hm... I think Sica unnie success with her plan" Yoona mumbled

"Yah Im Yoona!" Yuri called her

"Just shut up, i'm trying to see any sign from that house"

"What sign?! Goshhh Yoong are you gonna rob that house? Oh my No!! I won't do that! Are you need money ? I can give you and hey! even our company  had gave you your payment as our model" Yuri gasped

"Oh shut up, Kwon Yuri!!! I'm not gonna rob that house alright! Just calm down and help me!" Yoona said furiously

"How?" Yuri asked

"By. Shut. Up. Your. Big. Mouth" Yoona said while clenching her teeth, Yuri gulped.

~

TBC



Thank you for reading this fic, buddy !!

Thanks a lot for new Subscribers and upvoter, you make my day.... and for all ur Comments, Thank you.... So much...

it makes me have much spirit to make a new update :))

Till me meet again  ^^