-- Your Wife --

Stay in my heart, Please...

 


Hi Buddy !!

Another update for you...

Sorry for any grammartically error

Enjoy!!

*bow*bow*bow*


 

 

- Chapter 34 –

“So that was true!” Mr Kim and Jessica shocked and turned their body to that voice.

“Su- Sunny!!!” Jessica gasped.

“So you have married with Tiffany, Jessica?? Taeyeon’s fiancé? Your own best friend?!!” Sunny asked slightly angry.

“Sunny listen to me i-“

“No!! How could you?! How could you marry her?” Sunny raised her voice, Jessica and Mr Kim tried to make Sunny calm down but got interrupt,

“Who’s getting married? Sica? With who?” Taeyeon asked while pushing her wheelchair, she already finish changed her clothes. Mr Kim was gasped, Jessica’s face turned pale. Sunny saw their face and wondering wether she should tell Taeyeon or not.

“Hello… Sica!! Is that true? That you are married??” Taeyeon asked her once again, this time Taeyeon asked her with a serious face.

“I… I-“

"Sica..."

"Ye-yeah T-taeng?"

"I ask you, are you married already? Why you seem so scared to admit it?" Taeyeon asked confused.

"I...i"

"You should tell the truth, Sica" Sunny said with a serious face. Jessica glared at Sunny and clenched her knuckles hard, Mr Kim could feel the tension in the room. He tried to help her but,

"Yes i've been married!" Jessica said clearly, everybody stared at her. Taeyeon stared at Jessica for a while before smiled and hugged Jessica tightly.

"Congratulation, Sica!! I'm so happy for you, i never know you'll get married before me hahahah but who is he or she?" Taeyeon asked still hugging Jessica, Jessica staring at Mr Kim. He gestured her to go on.

"She is... Tiffany" Jessica said weakly, Taeyeon's smile was gone, she loosened their hug trying to process what Jessica has said to her. Taeyeon pulled away and looked up to see Jessica's face but the latter lower her head.

"Wha-What are you trying t-to say, Sica? Am i hear it right? Y-You and Ti-tiffany?? M-My Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked weakly, she felt so hard to breath all of sudden. But Jessica remained silent.

"Sica answer me..." Taeyeon demmanded.

 “Just answer me! Are you kidding me? Because if you are, it isn’t funny at all, at all Sica!!” Taeyeon said sternly. A tears falling from Jessica’s eyes, she couldn’t see Taeyeon face right now, it would hurt her and Taeyeon.

"L-Listen Taeyeon ah, it-" Mr Kim tried to help

"I ask Jessica, FATHER!" Taeyeon said sternly. Taeyeon tried to stand up but failed. Mr Kim and Sunny tried to help her but she pushed them away.

"DON'T!!" Taeyeon shouted. Jessica could feel her face were wet because tears keep falling from her eyes.

"JESSICA JUNG ANSWER ME!! Are you turn mute suddenly??!!"

"God dammit Taeng it's true that she is Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang! Do you hear me?!" Jessica said a little loud still tried to restrain herself but failed. Jessica kneel down, Taeyeon was speechless with tears started to falling without her permission.

"Y-You... W-Why?"

"Taeyeon ah it's not like what you thinking about. It's not their fault, it just happen" Mr Kim finally said.

"Are you kidding me father? They happen to marry each other out of nowhere?" Taeyeon scoffed and chuckled bitterly.

"It-it's not like that Taenggoo listen to me please. I-It was-"

"Do you love her?" Taeyeon asked

"W-what?"

"I ask you, do you love her? My Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked Jessica staring straight into Jessica’s eyes. Jessica bit her lips, she couldn't say anything. They remained silent for a while, Sunny hang her head low somehow she regret it when she saw how misery Taeyeon’s heart right now when she knew the love of her life has married to her own bestfriend.

“Do- Do you Sica?” Taeyeon’s asked with her trembling voice, she couldn’t hold it anymore, she cried hard when she knew that everything has changed.

“W-Well I g-guess you l-love her” Taeyeon said weakly.

“Taeyeon l-let me explain to you… it was-“ Jessica never finished her words as Taeyeon has went to her room and locked it, left Jessica, Sunny and Mr Kim there. Mr Kim let out a heavy sighed, he walked to Jessica’s side and patted her shoulder.

“You should go home now, Sica. Taeyeon is so emotional right now and you too… nomatter what we say to her right now, she won’t hear it. I’ll call you later and take care of yourself” Mr Kim said. Jessica glanced to Sunny Mr Kim saw it.

“I’ll talk to her too, don’t worry” Jessica nodded and left with a heavy heart.


Jessica drove her car with a high speed, she felt frustrated and didn’t know what to do with all the situation, She called Tiffany while driving her car and Tiffany picked up her phone immediately.

“Hello?”

“Tiff where are you?”

“Huh? Mmh at the mall near our house, why?”

“Meet me at the park near there NOW!”

“But Jessi you said that we will meet at-“

“NOW Tiff NOW!! I need you NOW!”

“Jessi, is everything okay? You make me scared”

“Tiffany please…”

“I’ll be there baby, love you” Tiffany cut the phone and walked out of the mall heading to the park in a hurry. She prayed to God that everything would be okay with Jessica.


Yoona was in Yuri’s office room, she had just finished schedule that day and sat on the couch while playing with a camera in her hand.

“New camera?” Yuri asked while reading some files on her desk.

“Yeah… Soojung bought it for me as a christmast gift, she really know what I wanted that time” Yoona smiled. Yuri shifted her attention from her files to glance at Yoona.

“She is such a sweet girl” Yuri said, Yoona nodded approvingly and stealing a glance at Yuri’s side profile. She liked it better when Yuri had a slight wave in her hair and she has a brown hair right now. Yoona also admitted that Yuri jaw line was so much more defined now than before. Yoona lowered her chin to the back of her hands, puffing out her cheeks.

‘I feel like a creep, watching Yuri all over like this, what the hell happen with me’ Yoona thought while shaking her head.

“I’ll finish my work in ten minutes alright?” Yuri said and yoona nodded. When Yuri looked back up, Yoona snapped a picture of her. 

What are you doing?!” Yuri said flinched

“Why did you move?” Yoona complained as she erased the picture and took another one. Yoona grinned at the result of this one.

‘Damn! Why she looks so hot when she is angry?’ Yoona thought.  Yuri narrowed her eyes when she saw Yoona smile somewhat evilly to her camera.

“How amazing it would be if I get to see her face up close every day. No NO NO!! What the hell Im Yoona, what are your thinking about!! ’ Yoona scolded herself in her mind without taking her eyes off of the camera.

“Seriously Yoong, What are you thinking of? I know I’m fabulous and hot no need to admire me that much” Yuri said slowly, somehow Yuri feel a little scared of her response.

“I know you are hot that’s why…” Yoona gasped with her own words, Silence engulfed them. Yoona blinked while Yuri was left speechless.

“We-well you asked for it” Yoona felt ashamed and her mind scolded her and Yuri acknowledged her stupidity. Yuri faked a cough, getting a hold of herself, Yuri stood up and motioned Yoona to follow.

“Let’s go, I already finish” Yuri said and the pair headed to the door with Yoona whom was still too busy admiring Yuri’s photo. When she looked up, they already in front of Yuri’s car.



Jessica arrived at the park, she run to the park immediately in searching of Tiffany. As their relationship went on they did more and more thing together such as travelling, dating even eating each other and stuff. They were having a great time and had a bunch of happiness but still wanted more out of the relationship like a real family they wanted a child. But now when Taeyeon has came into their life again could they make their real family to be happen?

 

When Jessica found Tiffany was sitting on the bench near the fountain somehow it remind her when she met Taeyeon and Sunny that day. Jessica didn’t care and started to run toward her love one, her wife, her Tiffany. Tiffany turned her attention when she heard someone seemed like running to her side, Tiffany smiled widely with her megawatt eyesmiles when she knew it was Jessica. Jessica could feel her tears were falling when she saw that smile, the smile that she would miss someday if Taeyeon took Tiffany out of her life. Without a warning Jessica tackled Tiffany down with a tight bear hug, Tiffany stumbled but her flexibility was good enough to keep their balance.

“Je-Jessi… what’s wrong baby”

“I love you!”

“Jessi??”

“I love you so much Tiff, I LOVE YOU!! Never go away from me” Jessica said sobbing, Tiffany tighten their hug. She didn’t know what happen all of sudden, so she pulled up and saw Jessica was crying hard.

“Jessi…”

“I- I- love you Tiff with all my life… i-I swear!” Jessica said in between her sob, Tiffany wiped Jessica’s tears softly and kissed her forehead.

“I love you too baby… So much that you will have no idea about that. And I’m not gonna let you go, you will stuck around me for a long… long time… you hear me?” Tiffany said smiling, she leaned closer and captured Jessica’s lips tenderly. When they broke the kiss, Jessica hugged Tiffany again tightly with her never ending ‘I love you’.


 


Mr Kim was in the living room, he has explained everything to Sunny. They have tried to console Taeyeon to eat her dinner and got out from her room but failed. Taeyeon locked herself in the room crying. Taeyeon felt her life was miserable, she got an accident, she lost her voice for a while, she even couldn’t walk till now but the worst thing that happened was she lost her fiancé to her own best friend, She feel betrayed. How could Jessica do it to her, they never had a problem but why?

“Why God why?? Why you don’t just take my life? I better die than i'm alive like this… please this is hurt… so hurt” Taeyeon was crying on her wheelchair hardly. For once in her life she feel like she hate her life. Now she understood of Jessica’s strange and awkward behavior these pass day. She reminiscence her moment with Tiffany again, Taeyeon felt bitter. She chuckled bitterly, just a year ago Tiffany was her fiancé and in a blink of the eyes she loose her to Jessica, her bestfriend. What a cruel world!

 

Sunny hated herself when Taeyeon locked herself and didn’t let anyone to be near her. She shouldn’t carelessly shouted to Jessica that time, she better asked Jessica and Mr Kim silently unknown by Taeyeon. But everything has happened she just hoped that Taeyeon would try to listen to her father and Jessica’s explaination next time.

“I have to go, but I’ll be back tomorrow. Just go sleep Sunny ah… give her a time…” Mr Kim said before left and went to his hotel back.


Yuri was driving her car to Yoona’s apartment after they had their dinner, Yuri wanted to ask Yoona why the younger one always spent her time with Yuri nowadays and weirdly today there were no phone or text message from Krystal like usual.

“Yoona…”

“Hmm?”

“Krystal doesn’t call you this day? It’s weird”

“Now that I think about that, you are right Yuri, but maybe she is just busy. She got a lot of offer nowadays. My Soojung will become a hot model soon” Yoona smiled when she said that, Yuri smiled along and focused her attention back on the road.

“What do you think about Krystal, Yoong?” Yuri asked. Yoona stared at Yuri confusedly.

“What a strange question is that, Yul… why you ask me about that out of nowhere?”

“Well I just wanna know. So do you like her?” Yuri asked clearly. Yoona shifted her gaze to Yuri before answered her.

“Of course I am… why shouldn’t i? Soojung such a sweet girl and she is beautiful, funny and lovely” Yoona said while thinking about Krystal.

“I- I mean… do you ever… lo-love h-her?” Yuri managed to ask, Yoona eyes were widen and she looked at Yuri’s side figure deeply. Silence engulfed them once again.


 


Tiffany said to Jessica that they could have their date on the other day because she knew that Jessica need to take a rest and not to thinking about another thing including their date. They left Jessica’s car at the park and decided to take a cab when suddenly Jessica’s car was broken. They rode home in silence, Tiffany leaning her head on Jessica’s shoulder and Jessica laying her head against Tiffany’s head. Their fingers remained intertwined and was close to dozing off before the taxi stopped, parking in Jessica’s penthouse. They continued with their normal routine. They ate dinner then cuddled on the couch and watched a movie. When the movie was over Tiffany brought Jessica into the bedroom. Jessica quickly pulled her wife into a tight embrace. She pressed her face to Tiffany’s chest and Tiffany kissed her forehead.

“Jessi baby, relax” She whispered. And like magic, Jessica felt much calmer in Tiffany embrace. She closed her eyes, listening to her heartbeat. Tiffany slowly pulled her down on the bed, so that she will lie down in her arms. She Jessica’s hair tenderly with loving kisses every now and then. Jessica moves closer towards Tiffany until there was no more space between them.

‘You’ll meet Taeyeon tomorrow and you will talk to her nicely about this. Tomorrow, when both of us in a much more stable state, you got it Jessica?’ Jessica thought in her mind but she couldn’t sleep and Tiffany knew it and staring at Jessica before she spoke,

“I love you Jessica Jung Sooyeon…” Jessica felt her eyes b with tears again, she was so touched. There was never a day that Tiffany forgot to say those words to her, but the effect was still as outstanding. She looked up and saw Tiffany staring at her with love written all over her shining eyes.

"Che-cheesy… You really do love me huh?" Jessica whispered, leaning forward until their lips brushed against each other, but still not kissing.   Tiffany leaned forward and planted a soft peck on Jessica's tin lips.

"I love you so much, no words won't be able to describe how much I do." Her voice was too gentle, too tender, and too soft when Tiffany said it, and it only proved how tender her love for Jessica was. She kissed her tenderly again,

"So please, don't stop loving me... Because I promise you, that I won't stop loving you..."

"Turn around..." Jessica said with her hoarse voice from crying.  Tiffany followed and turned around. She was surprised when another weight was added on her back. She stared at Jessica's perfectly manicured fingers now dangling in front of her. Tiffany could feel the warmth of Jessica's body pressing on her back. Tiffany tightened her grip on the girl and at the same time, Jessica tried to pull her even closer.  The other girl's breath felt warm on Tiffany's bare neck and it sent shivers to her spine.

"Tiffany…” Jessica whispered to Tiffany’s ear. It wasn't the closeness of Jessica's lips on Tiffany's neck that surprised the latter, it was Jessica's voice. As if the girl pulled her defenses down and was now vulnerable, amazed Tiffany, especially the words that the girl on her back said after.

Just remember this for your entire life. Even if God want to take you away from me, even if I’m not around you anymore, and even if you are not love me again you should know it, that I will always love you today tomorrow and in the future with all of my heart and there will no one else in my heart except you, Stephanie Hwang Miyoung. I love you because you are my only one, I swear” Jessica said softly, Tiffany couldn’t hold it anymore she turned back and kissed Jessica right away passionately. Jessica hadn’t say anything to her about what happened to her but she know that Jessica would tell her later. For tonight she wanted to shower Jessica with all her love.

 

 

 

 

 


Hai... How are you? 

Wellcome to new Subbies and Special thanks for: justnobody and djlover_sone for upvoting my story --> You are awesome!!



I don't know wether this update is okay with you or not, honestly now i know how to end this story but the process into that point is hard! Hahahah

Tell me what do you think about it and i'll see you again... :)) and it will help me a lot ^^