-Your Word-

Stay in my heart, Please...

-CHAPTER 1-

 

- 1 week before the Wedding, May 2014-

 

"What the hell, Taeng ??!!" Jessica said

"What??" Taeyeon shrugged

"You went to take your business trip like right NOW???!!, your wedding suppose to be held in one week for GOD SAKE, Taeng!!! Are you insane ???" Jessica said.

"I know sica ah... But i have to, this is for hwang company too. You know all their stokeholder are hesitate right now, to the point that they will sell their share in a low price, and they are going to bankrupt, sica... I can't see it you know.." Taeyeon explained.

"Let's make it easier okay, why don't we buy their shares, problem solved!!" Jessica replied.

"It's not that easy sica... People already doubting Hwang Company, they need to gain public's trust again... That's why i will win this tender with leo oppa, so please take care of tiffany till i comeback, will you ? " taeyeon patted jessica back.

 

Jessica remained silent, she couldn't believe what taeyeon had thinking about. "Pleaseeee... Sica... Will you ? Taeyeon pleaded.

 

"Tskk... As if you won't comeback again Taeng, FINE!!!! Make sure you will back on time, or else...??"

Taeyeon kissed jessica's cheek. "Love you sica... I know i can rely on you..." Taeyeon grinned widely.

 

Taeyeon got ready with her car,

"Sica... Please take care of Tiffany till i comeback okay... Make sure she'll waiting for me and being the most beautifull bride for me... Say to her i will always love her... " Taeyeon said.

"Geezzzz .... Taenggoo easy buddy... Easy... How many times you will tell me about that??!! Goshhhh.... Awww....awww okay... Okay i'll do that okay... Don't pinch me now, will you? " jessica rubbed her cheek slightly.

"Till i comeback, you must take care of her, will you promise me??? " Taeyeon said.

"I Will.. " jessica said.

"You Promise me sica, make sure you will do it ... " Taeyeon smiled widely.

So just like that, Taeyeon went to her business trip at Paju. Leaving Jessica with her disbelieved thought about Taeyeon's behavior.

 

- 5 Hours before the Wedding-

 

So it was the day that they've been waiting for, but Taeyeon still on her way to the wedding ceremony. Jessica along with Taeyeon Parents were waiting for her to come. Jessica felt uneasy since her bestfriend did not show up yet, she tried to call her but there's no answer, she tried for the second time, thrice until tenth time, when finally there's incoming call from her phone. She picked it up,

 

"Ms Jessica ?? "

"Yes?"

"It's me Onew miss..."

"What's wrong ???"

"Ms... Ttae... Ms Taeyeon, sshe...she.."

"What the hell you want to talk about onew??? Just spill it now!!!!"

"Ms Taeyeon's car got an accident and fall to the ravine and exploded!! And we can't find her body now miss..she's... Ddeaddd!! "

"WHATTTTT!!!!!!" Jessica shouted

"Mr Leo Hwang have been told us since this morning that she lost contact with Ms. Taeyeon 2 hours ago and... And... "

 

Jessica dropped her phone, shocking, trembling... She couldn't believe the news... today supposed to be her best friend happy day not the sad one. Jessica couldn't think about anything right now, how she would facing tiffany and her family when they knew that Taeyeon wouldn't come.. How about tiffany's feeling ?? How about Taeyeon's family, how about her?? She couldn't imagine her day without her best friend laughter, advise, and care. For almost 10 years she only have Taeyeon and her family in seoul, since jessica parents live in state and rarely visited her.

 

When Tiffany and her family been told about the news, everybody turned shocked!! It made Tiffany felt her heart broken in to million pieces. Her tears rolled over her eyes, Jessica that saw tiffany felt misery just hugged her... She knew how Tiffany loved Taeyeon and vice versa.

 

"Ti... Ti.. Ttiffany..." Jessica  sobbed

"Hhoww... Hh.. How could she do this to me... Hhow.. We... Wwe.. She... Iii... " Tiffany couldn't say anything....

 

She felt so broken... Tears were overflowing... Jessica could only hug tiffany tightly. The wedding would be held this afternoonn, but without Taeyeon how came the wedding to be happened ?? But if there's no wedding what happened to hwang corp?? Would it be the end of the company ??

Mr Hwang felt so stress, he needed to merger her company in other to save his company, then he saw jessica still hugging the crying tiffany. An idea popped out from his mind,

"Taeyeon, i'm sorry ... But let me fix this first, please " he said to himself.

Then he walked to jessica direction, and said

"Jessica... "

"Yes.. Uncle hwang ?"

"Will you marry tiffany today and replace Taeyeon? ... Please...." Mr hwang said.

Both Jessica and tiffany shocked!!! How come Mr hwang thinking about the wedding after heard about Taeyeon's tragedy ?? They still in their deep sorrow.

 

"I'm sorry for being selfish here, but just this time jessica please save me, i've been running this business for over 30 years, i can't bare to see this company get bankrupt, and let many employee from this company jobless.. I know it's not the best time to talk about this, Taeyeon just been died a while ago.. But please just for a short time, help me" said mr hwang pleaded.

"Daddy, HOW COULD YOU ???!!!!" Tiffany shouted and left to her room.

 

Jessica just stand still, she couldn't believe about Mr hwang statement, her body went numb.. Try to thinking enough about it.

"Un... Uncle... What are you thinking about, Taeyeon just died, and... And tiffany is Tàeyeon's fiance, my BESTFRIEND!!!

 

" But, our company been..."

" ABOUT THE COMPANY MR HWANG!!! MY FRIEND JUST BEEN DIED A WHILE AGO, AND TIFFANY YOUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER JUST LOSED HER FIANCE!!! HER SOON TO BE WIFE, WIFE FOR GOD SHAKE!!!! AND YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUR COMPANY ???!!!! Jessica shouted!!! 

 

"I know jessica, call me selfish, bastard, everything do you like, but just help me this time.... It's not only about my company but also my workers.. I will talk to Tiffany, i'll make sure she will deal with this"

"Uncle are you loose your mind ?? Taeyeon is my bestfriend, Tiffany is...."

"I'll talk to Taeyeon parents too... Just please save me Jessica.... I need the public to trust us again, and save our share... " Mr Hwang cut jessica's word.

 

"This is Ridiculous uncle.... Freaking ridiculous!!! I'm leave!!"

"No!!! Jessica, please..... I'm begging you...." Mr hwang kneeled down, try to hold jessica from leaving. Jessica just stared to him deeply.

 

- 3 hours before the wedding in Tiffany's room-

 

 

'My tears can't stop falling... I'm crying harder and harder... I've been shocked, hearing about Taeyeon news, i can't believe it... How could she leave me on our wedding day, it just too sudden, last night when she call me she still alright even make me sure that she will met me on an altar. But now, how?? Instead that i'm waiting for her death body now' tiffany thought.

Knock knock!!!

 

" Tiffany..." Mr Hwang came to her room.

"What do you want daddy?? If u want me to marry jessica, just go away!! How could you thinking about that right now ?!"

"Princess i'm sorry... But just help me this time, darling... I'll make sure everything be fine, and once we settle down with our company you can divorce with jessica... "

"WHATTTT!!!!"

'I can't believe what i've heard from my daddy, did he just told me that jessica just agree about it??' Tiffany thought

"Wait, what ??!! Is that mean jessica agree about it ?? " i asked him.

"Yes, Tiffany, she is agree with it, finally" Tiffany stared at him disbelieving.

" Hhow... How comee she... Ssshe... Agree, wha.. What? "Tiffany stuttered.

 

"Just get ready Tiffany hwang, we don't have much time... And it's a Final!!, i'll see u later "

With saying that Mr Hwang left Tiffany in her room dumbfounded, her tears started to falling swiftly, felt so devastated.

 

"Tae.. Tae what must i do... What must i do ?? Wh...why u leave me ?? Take me with you please..... Tae.. Tae.. " she started sobbing.

 

------ooo-------

 

 

 

I'm Sorry i have a bad grammar... bare with me please....