bonus four

For You

image

Jungkook was currently inside the pool wearing casual clothing. All kinds of props were used to make it seem like a pool party, but just like Jungkook, I had watched some other members staring off into space with a melancholy expression. If it wasn’t for him smiling and laughing while talking in between each take, I’d honestly believe him. 

Taehyung walks over to me with a big towel wrapped around himself, having finished his individual shoot and takes a seat in one of the lounge chairs that were lined up just like I was. The sun was beaming brightly. “Now it’s my turn, ________-ah.”

“You want me to draw you?” I had grabbed some blank papers and a pencil from their room and started sketching.

“Yeah, you always draw Jungkook it’s unfair.” I glance down onto the paper, I had indeed been sketching Jungkook. “I want someone to draw me, too.”

“Tae-Oppa, you have a million ARMYs sketching you. I’m nothing special.”

“Let’s do Rock Paper Scissors if I win you draw if you win you decide.” Does he know that I lose every single time?

But losing this time wouldn’t be bad at all, so I agree.

''Rock Paper Scissors!” We both throw out our fists then scissors. Draw again. One more time.

“Yeah!” I cry with glee. I throw my arms in the air and dance in victory.

“Is it so terrible to draw me?” When Taehyung starts sulking, I drop my arms.

“No, that's not it, I’ll still sketch you. It’s just I always lose. So, I’m happy because of that.”

“Now we both got what we wanted.” Grinning, we do our high five. “And don’t you forget it.”

“I won’t, I’ll give it to you once I’m finished.”

Suddenly droplets of water come flying in our direction. Taehyung’s and my head turn towards the pool, the culprit wearing a mischievous grin on his face.

“Hey, stop.” When Jungkook’s response is to splash some more water at us, even though it only lands on the tiles, still I tell him to stop.

“It doesn’t bother me since I’m already wet,” Taehyung says not being helpful.

“Tae-Hyung!” My gaze returns to Jungkook who was moving his arms in grand motions.
Both me and Taehyung are confused but it seems after a second he gets it and a devilish grin replaces his confusion. And when I realize that the expression was directed at me, I understand too.

Before he can get into action, I put space between us by rolling off the chair, keeping a safe distance.
“Stay right there.” I hold my palm out. “Don’t even try or I’m not going to sketch your face.”

“Oh.” I can visibly see him give up, luckily he sits back down.

Suspicious, I keep that one chair between us and sit down on the one behind me. At least I was going to until I see Jungkook pulling himself out of the pool.
“Argh,” I whine and move away from the chairs so he couldn’t trap me. “Do you have to be so persistent, Oppa?”

My hands are once again out to hold him back as he advances towards me, grabbing my hands before I can escape.
“Ah, I don’t want to, please.” I shake my head when Jungkook pulls me in the direction of the water. “I don’t have any change of clothes.”

“________, we have a lot of spare clothes.” His cheeky grin was making me desperate to the point that I was trying to guilt trip him now.

“You’re going to just throw me in?” I feign being hurt. “How can you?”

“I’m not going to throw you in.” It feels like a huge burden is taken off of my shoulders. “I’ll drop you in.”
I’m so shocked by his words that when Jungkook releases my hand to lift me up into his arms I can only gape.

Carrying me over to the edge, I beg him with my eyes.

“Don’t do it, Oppa.” The side that was touching him was already getting wet. “I’ll give you one wish if I stay out of the pool.”

“Is that so?” With a calculating look, I see the wheels turning in his head. Stupid me started talking without thinking again. What if he tells me to just jump in myself? Lee had every right to call ‘Stupid’.

“Call.” Jungkook agrees but before I can get happy about it, the next thing I know instead of moving away from the water we’re moving towards and into it.

The water splashes everywhere due to the impact, momentarily hindering my view as we fall in. At least my hair was already up and out of the way.
Jungkook lets go of me so I can stand on my own and keeps a steady hold on my arms.

Since I was wearing a hoodie, lifting my arms to wipe at my eyes felt heavy. Once it’s safe to open them, the first thing I see is Taehyung bent over guffawing. “Kim Taehyung! Don’t even dream of that sketch ever happening!”

“I’m sorry, ________-ah.” With my glare following him, he runs away.

Turning to Jungkook I find him smiling brightly. “Now you got what you wanted.”

“Come, I’ll show you something.” Taking my hand under the water, he pulls me towards the edge of the rooftop pool. But it feels like I was dragging a body with me as my clothes were thick and weighing me down. That’s why it takes a little longer, but once we reach the edge I gasp.

“Wuah, so pretty.” The view down the glass edge would be scary for people that fear heights but the clear sky and beautiful skyline are breathtaking.
Thanks to the edge that didn’t actually just end there I felt safer as I lean up over to stare down.

“Uwa, please don’t fall.” Jungkook seeing me like this grabs my waist just in case.

Smiling at him, I start to roll up my sleeves as they were starting to irritate me. “At least I’m not wearing white.”

“What would happen?” At his question, I look up at him wondering if he really didn’t know but based on his grin I know he does.

“Ya.” I grimace and pretend to be affronted, making a cross with my arms as if shielding my body. “Go away, Jeon Jungkook.”

Chuckling cutely, Jungkook pulls me into his arms.

“Are you a ert?” I call him out playfully.

Hair wet and hanging down his forehead, he still looks just as handsome. “No, I’m your boyfriend.”

I push again his chest and surprisingly he lets me go, laughing at my reaction. Seeing him like this, I can’t contain my own smile from slipping out.

We hear a loud splash, signaling someone joining us. I turn to look but Jungkook beats me to it, then puts a very wet hand against my eyes. “Don’t look.”

“I can’t, your hand is in the way.” I deadpan but doing as he’s asking me to I don’t look and shift my head so my view would be directed at the skyline. “Who is it?”

“Jimin-Hyung.” Then louder he calls for Jimin. “Hyung, put on a shirt will you.”

“Why? You’ve seen— oh, ah, hi ________-ah.”

Since I’m not allowed to turn around I wave with my hand instead. “Hi, Jimin-Oppa.”

“What are you focused on?”

“Not you,” I mutter.

“Hyung?”

“Yeah? Oh, yes, I’ll be right back.”

Taking it as my signal to relax from my stiff position I sink into the water up to my chin and twirl around. “Is the water heated?”

“Eoh.”

Dipping my head back I look at the sky. “I feel like I’m going to sink with these clothes.”

“Take it off.”

“Take it off?” I repeat not believing my own ears. “Are you crazy, Oppa?”

I think my bewildered expression was making it even more fun for him. “You told me to take my clothes off as well. Remember?”

“This is hardly the same situation. You were sick, I…. am not.” Thinking about this conversation makes me shudder. “Ya, Oppa, you really have become very shameless.”

Jungkook’s expression straightens, turning serious. “Is it bothering you?”

Momentarily thrown off my by his change in demeanor, my own drops as well. Sometimes I forget that under all of that handsomeness and cocky behavior lies someone who has probably been criticized or made to believe that he needs to act a certain way.

“No, it doesn’t bother me.” I voice clearly, making sure that there could be no misunderstanding. “I know you’re just joking. I know you are innocent at heart.”

After a second his smile returns slowly, quirking up into a smirk. “Does that mean you’ll take your hoodie off?”

“Ya— ugh.” I sigh and facepalm myself but then I decide to do it because what he doesn’t know is that I’m actually wearing a shirt underneath.
Walking backward, so he can’t stop me in time, I pull on the sleeves, sliding my arms out of them.

“What are you doing?” Jungkook eyes look like circles, that’s how much he was taken aback.

“Oppa asked me to take my clothes off. I should be a good girlfriend and do as he says.”

He couldn’t see much due to the water distorting what was going on underneath but when he sees me lifting the hem to push it over my head, he spins around. Laughing aloud because I’m pretty sure I saw his eyes bulge while getting flustered, I take off the hoodie.

When Jimin reenters wearing a T-shirt, Jungkook yells at him to not look at me.

“Why?” He blinks at me confused. “She looks fine to me.”

“What did you say?” Jungkook sounded flabbergasted now.

“She looks great. Why?” Jimin sounded as confused as he looks.

While that was happening, I had been slowly shuffling over to him, my hoodie discarded where I had stood before. Close enough, I motion for Jimin not to say anything and after I’m sure that he’s seen my sign, I shuffle even closer and feeling much lighter than before I effortlessly jump onto Jungkook’s back.

Taken off guard, he sinks a bit but then catches himself, holding us above the water.

With my hands around his neck, I kiss his cheek. “You can look, it’s OK. I’m wearing a shirt.”

Relaxing, he shields me from the waves of water when both Jimin and Taehyung jump in together. “Free time!” Recoiling from the droplets that still landed on me, I move away from Jungkook.

“Free time? Don’t you have any schedules for the day?” Feeling that my bun was sagging down the nape of my neck, I painfully unveil the hair tie.

“We don’t!” Taehyung throws his hands in the air causing more droplets to fly my way. “We can do whateber we want tonight!''

Half listening I was more focused on getting the hair tie out of my hair without ripping half my scalp off.
“Do you need help?” Jungkook asks with an amused smile having watched me struggle.

“You can try.” I turn around and somehow only now spot the big Ferris wheel that was camouflaged by the buildings. “Oh, I want to go there.”

“Where?” Hands on my hair, I feel him looking over my shoulder. “The Ferris wheel?”

“Eoh. Isn’t it funny how I’ve never been on a Ferris wheel before.”

“Really?” Feeling the weight of my hair being released, I assume that he succeeded. “Never before?”

“Yes, my brother is scared of heights.” I smile thankfully when Jungkook hands me the hair tie and begin to gather my hair into a ponytail instead. “He got that from my mother.”

“Does that mean you’re not scared?”

“I’m not. It’s the truth.” I defend myself when he looks at me with doubtful eyes. “Ask Joon, although he wouldn’t know he never sat next to me that day. Because of you, I had to sit next to strangers.”

“You mean on your birthday? That seems like such a long time ago.”

“It does, doesn’t it?” It hasn’t actually been that long but somehow it felt like a very distant memory.

“Is the bear OK?”

I glance at him with a smile. “Kookie Bear came with me.”

“Kookie Bear?” There he goes again, arching an eyebrow at me.

“Yeah.” I return my gaze towards the view. “He has become a must-have for a good sleep.”

“You have me now you don’t need him anymore.”

Bewildered, I hit his arm lightly. “Kookie Bear is your gift, Oppa.”

“I know but it’s different now.”

“Oppa, sorry, but I can’t just neglect Kookie Bear.” I pinch his cheek when he pouts. “Aigoo, so cute.”

Smiling handsomely, the light reflecting off of the moving water, Jungkook’s eyes turn into sparkling orbs.

“I really like your eyes, Oppa.” I giggle when Jungkook sinks down to my level making his eyes extra big. “Stop, that looks strange.”

“Stop.” A splash of water is directed at us. “Flirting.” One more splash.

Turning around waiting for Jimin and Taehyung to stop, I glare at them afterward. “We. Weren’t. Flirting.” With each word, I fire back with a splash of my own. “We. Were. Talking.”

They start to laugh unbothered by the water and it’s so infectious that I smile happily. Their happiness is always so contagious in itself, like beams of sunshine.

 

 

 

~~~
Hello, everyone! How has the days been treating you?

so what has happened since the last bonus chapter.... hm Hobi charted in the B200 and he ended BTS... lmao... Namjoon has been teasing about the comeback which i'm so not ready for like everytime he does that I just wanna scream. It's gonna be different he says so we're in for a ride, let's prepare for art to happen.

eh... eh...  yeah, this is the last bonus chapter I have for this fanfic. I think I might have written JK's POV for the last main chapter but I dunno where it went and since it's been so long even if I find the file, I don't think I'll post it.

So, this truly marks the end of FOR YOU ;;;;; it's been a long long long loong journey of 2 and a half years and I'm so thankful to everyone that has read and stuck till here waiting for me to get my ish together ^^
Now that this is done, I hope I'll be able to concentrate on the bonuses for like a butterfly~ and finish that as well. I hope you'll come join me over there, cause that's where I will be from now on.

Kinda makes me sad to say bye bye but I'm still replying to comments ofc ^^ Thank you for reading again, I really hope I was able to make you love Jungkook a little bit more and also understand him a little bit more.

Much love, Kamy~