Love

For You

image

(gif credit)

My phone vibrates in my hand. I open the file Lee has sent me and I stare, amazed. It’s a photo of the fansign. Jungkook was the focal point and in the very corner, the back of my head could be seen.
I was analyzing the picture so much that I don’t notice Jungkook approaching me until I spot something weird from my peripheral vision. I spin and look at the blanket in question. “What?”

Without saying anything, Jungkook wraps the blanket around me up to the top of my head, successfully trapping me in.

“Oppa, what are you—” I squeal when I get lifted off the floor. “Ya!”

A moment later of him shifting around to fit us through the door, my mummified-self gets plopped on the bed. A second later I can see again. Jungkook pulled down the blanket around my head, his head pops into view grinning from ear to ear.

“You could’ve just asked you know.” My voice is muffled.

Jungkook unravels the blanket from around me and helps me into a sitting position by pulling on the blanket. My palms shield my view once more. I hear him laugh once, the sound more of an exhale than an actual laugh.

“If it makes you uncomfortable, I’ll put on a shirt.”

Placing a hand on his forearm, I stop him from getting up. “No, it’s OK.” His health is more important than my shyness with him being shirtless. “I will…. manage.’’ 
He looks around and then takes one of the many pillows and hugs it loosely, covering up a little bit for my benefit.
"Are you feeling any better?” For the I-don’t-know-how-many times today, I press my palm to his forehead. “Don’t you want to sleep a bit longer?”

Plopping down onto his side, he yawns, stretching. “I do but I need my personal cushion.”

I take the pillow behind me and hit him with it a few times while he just does what he does best, laughing.
Grabbing the pillow and as he also simultaneously pulls on my hand, I make an ‘oomph’ sound when I land on the pillow on his chest. “You really don’t know how to ask nicely.”

His eyes wander around my face, my hair and back to my eyes. Then he smiles and as always it never fails to amaze me just how beautiful he is. A sudden rush of happiness of being able to see him again makes me lean down, connecting our lips in a sweet kiss.

His hand moves behind my head, preventing me from pulling back completely, only a small gap between us. “________-ie, don’t move. I’m recharging.”

Relieved to be able to hear him say such cheesy things again, I give him one more peck before I pull back, sit up and search for my phone in the pile that was a blanket. “Sleep will do that for you, Oppa.”

Like on cue, Jungkook yawns widely. “But I want to talk to you.”

“I’ll still be here when you wake up. Although I am trying to figure out how to return to my brother’s apartment.”

“Your brother is in Japan as well?”

“Yeah, he needed to come to Japan earlier than planned, hence why I could be at the fansign.” I spot the small towel that must have dropped off.
When I check his forehead again, the heat seems to have decreased a bit, but still warmer than usual. “Wait a second.”

Taking the towel and bowl back into the bathroom, I rinse the towel several times before returning to Jungkook’s side, placing the folded up towel on his temple.

“Thank you, ________ie,” his expression is serious, hand seeking mine. “For taking care of me.”

“Of course, I would.”

His fingers tighten around mine. “When I used to get sick after I came to Seoul, I always longed for my mother’s care.”

“It must have been hard, especially because you were so young.” I make myself comfortable, lying down on my side, elbow propped up. “But your Hyungs treated you well, right?”

“They treated me well, probably because I am the maknae.” He also shifts to his side, the towel dropping again. The towel is cold to the touch, I move to get up but Jungkook stops me. “I don’t need this anymore.”

“Are you sure?” I slide my hand under his fringe. He nods.

“Your hand is so cold.” He reaches for the cover and pulls it up to my shoulders

“My hands are always cold.” Feeling the blood drain from my arm, I plop my head down on the pillow. “Do you want to eat now?”

“Later.” He starts patting the side of my face softly, the soothing rhythm making my eyes feel droopy. “Where are your glasses?”

“In my bag, I don’t have to wear glasses,” I say sleepily.

“I don’t like the glasses.” My eyes close on their own accord, what he says next makes me smile. “I couldn’t see your beautiful eyes.”

“Being away has made you even more cheesy.”

“It’s all just coming out now, I can’t control it.” The next thing I know, he’s pinching my cheek.

“It’s been a while, I forgot that you have this habit.” With much effort, I open my eyes, finding him sleepily looking at me. “Oppa, sleep.”
I push myself up from the pillow and glance at the bottle of water, it’s empty. “Good boy.” 

I get him another bottle and when I return to the bed, I pour him a glass and like the 'good boy’ I had just praised him to be, he gulps it down.

Then there is a knock on the door. It’s Jimin.

“________-ah, look what we got you.” Jimin steps in with a wide grin and shows me a paper box. “Takoyaki!”

“Wuah,” Jungkook jumps up from the bed, not at all looking like he wasn’t feeling well. Well, food makes people happy.

Seeing Jungkook, Jimin does a double take. “Ya, Jungkook-ah, that’s too racy.”

“It’s not the first time.” Jungkook counters, focusing on the Takoyaki box I was opening.

“Not the first time?” I glance at a very shocked Jimin.

“Hyung, for you.” Jungkook is amused. “Where are your thoughts going to?”

“Nowhere.” Flustered Jimin is really cute to witness. “Nowhere.”

Trying not to laugh. I poke the plastic fork into a ball of deliciousness and hand it to Jimin.

“What about me?” Whiny Jungkook is a rare sight, so I laugh

“Jimin-Oppa bought the food, so he gets to eat it first.”

“But I’m not feeling well.” He crosses his arms, and it takes all self-control not to have my eyes stray from his face.

“Speaking of not feeling well, you should be eating your porridge.” I mimic him and cross my arms, too. “Not this.”

“Eh, guys. I better leave.” Looking uncomfortable, most probably from our small bantering, Jimin slowly backs up towards the door. “Dinner will be ready soon. Until then don’t kill each other. Bye!”

The door slams shut behind him. I glance at Jungkook who was glancing at me. I get another fork and hand him one ball. “Here.”

With suspicious eyes, he accepts it. “I thought you said I shouldn’t eat this.”

“I just wanted to get a little revenge on Jimin-Oppa, he likes to tease me so much.” I go and search for my phone once more.
“Seeing how you’re eating so well, it seems like I can stop 'caring’ for you now.” Lee had sent me a photo again. Where does she keep finding these?

I sit down on a chair, just as Jungkook has done. “Is it your brother?”

“Lee keeps sending me these photos of the fansign.” I scoot my chair over to him so I can show him the photos. “Your fans are really passionate.”

“Some of them go to every event.” His mouth is stuffed with food.

“Really?” After nodding, he has another one. “That’s amazing. Their bank account must be suffering.”

“Some even fly from Korea to America for a concert.” I take a bite when he holds the fork out to me.

“They really love Bangtan.” I chew the delicious Takoyaki. “Mhm, yummy. Let me take a picture to torture Lee.” 
A few seconds later, she responds making me grin. “'I know what you’re doing, and it’s working. I’m so hungry!”’

Jungkook chuckles. “How have they been? It’s been a while.”

“Nothing has changed. Lee is doing well at school and also everywhere else and Joon is just as annoying.” I put my phone down. “Don’t you keep in contact with Joon?”

“I try but it’s difficult, the different time zones and also I’m usually sleeping when I have free time.” Makes sense. “Sometimes I wonder if it bothers him that I don’t keep in touch.”

“Ey,” I brush off his worries. “Joon isn’t like that, you could not talk to him for months and he’d pick up right where you left off. That’s why I still tolerate him. He’s a good friend.”

When he stands up to go somewhere I pick up the fork and start eating.

“I didn’t really have friends before,” Jungkook had gone to bring over the water meanwhile also putting on his shirt. “Joon was the only one that I knew a bit more than the others.”
As the fabric drops down, covering his body, I can’t help but feel a little bit bummed. “________, are you perhaps disappointed?”

“Huh?” My eyes snap to his face, expression evidently smug. “No, I’m not. Continue.”

“Then why are you blushing?” OK, now he’s just teasing me.

Ignoring his words, I glare at him and eat some Takoyaki. “You were saying?”

“I’m quite shy around others.” I give him a look. “No, really I am.”

“You seemed to be quite good at talking to me.” It was indeed a little awkward at first but I would never have dubbed him as shy.

Laughing he takes a sip of water before continuing. “Remember how Joon had you in a headlock that day?”

“How could I forget?” Whenever I think of his little antics I can’t help but feel sour.

“There is a reason why he did it.”

Maybe because he’s an idiot? I don’t say because I think that was obvious. “Why?”

“I was looking at you after you sat down,” he smiles to himself. “Joon noticed and I guess that was his way of introducing us.”

“He could have just done it the old-fashioned way.” I shake my head. “That would’ve done the job.”

“I thought you two were dating.”

Glaring at Jungkook, I tell him that I still can’t believe that he would think that. “What made you assume that outrageous thing anyway?”

“Well,” scratching the back of his head, he pulls a cute thinking face. “I’m not sure, to be honest. It’s not like you were holding hands or anything like that. I think it’s because you two are closer than I see boys and girls being in my line of work.”

“Is it hard to get close to girl groups?” It all sounded like a very lonely profession where people mostly kept to their own groups.

“It’s not that it’s hard, but rather we don’t try.”

“Why not? You should.”

“There is usually no time and even more so the girl groups keep to themselves most of the times.”

It all sounds so professional, it makes me realize that you really bond with the group due to these circumstances.

“Oppa, I still can’t believe that you are shy.” If I remember correctly, Jungkook was not when I first got to know him.

“Mhm, maybe shy isn’t the right word.” He scratches his head again, he does that a lot when he’s thinking. “I don’t talk well with strangers, it’s different when people approach me, but not a lot of classmates do that.”

“So, you’re saying that when people talk to you first, it comes easier to you?” He nods and I purse my lips. “I wonder why no one does that, it’s not like you look scary.”

“________-ie, you thought I was a troublemaker.”

“I didn’t know your situation!” I defend myself, louder than I meant to. “I still talked to you, didn’t I?”

“I had wondered how to approach you after I was sure you were the same person, but luckily you made it easy.”

“You didn’t recognize me at first?”

Jungkook begins playing with my fingers. “I wasn’t a hundred percent sure. I mean I didn’t know your name and I’ve never talked to you.”

“Talking about all of this feels funny somehow.” My eyes are locked on our hands. “Seems like such a long time ago.” After a while of being quite, Jungkook suddenly looks at me his expression regretful. “What wrong?”

“I—,” he sighs and drops his head. “I wish I could give you more, ________. I feel like I’m lacking a lot in this relationship.” It’s not easy to see him like this because I don’t agree at all.

“Oppa,” I take a deep breath before continuing. “I’m happy. I don’t even remember the last time I’ve been this happy. There is not one bit where I think you’re lacking because often times I think you’re giving me so much that I need to do more.
“I know you are worried because you’re always away and I would be lying if I said that it doesn’t bother me but you being away doesn’t mean that you’re not giving me enough.” I cup his one hand in mine
“All that counts is when I’m with you and whenever I am my heart is overflowing with warmth and happiness and…and,….” I struggle with the next word but make myself because he needs to hear it. “Love. All that is for and because of you, Oppa.”

After my small confession, slowly I look up to meet his eyes. What must he be thinking right now?

“Guys, dinner is ready!” My head turns towards Hoseok’s muffled voice behind the door.

“Let’s go and see what Jin-Oppa has created for us today.” I stand up first, waiting for Jungkook to do the same. Once he’s on his feet, I start walking and grab the handle. 

“________,” I face him, glad to see him smiling again. “I love you.” 
I believe my jaw dropped, but I wasn’t sure because I was just gaping at him, fearing that my pounding heart had made me imagine things.
Closing the gap between us, Jungkook cups my face, repeating himself, his smile widening upon seeing my expression. “________-ie, I love you.”

“Oppa, I—, you—.” I stutter, not even knowing what I was planning to say in my own head.

Jungkook chuckles heartfelt. “You’re so cute when you’re flustered.”

“You always do that, saying things out of the blue without giving me any preparation.” I pout, his amusement at my clumsiness making me even more heated.

“It’s not my intention.” He pulls me away from the door.

Before the chance is gone, I press my hands against his face and do it exactly the same way he just did. And it’s not because I felt pressured to but because it’s long due and I knew it. “Oppa, I love you, too.”

The smile that breaks out on his face makes me wish I had said it earlier, it literally takes my breath away. I wonder if he ever doubted it because for a second there I think he looks relieved.

“Can you repeat that?” His smile, youthful and cheeky, makes my heart melt.

“I love you, Oppa.”

* * * * * *

image

Originally posted by neon-areumdawo

“________?” I look up from my homework. “_____ ________? Is that you?”

My eyes land on a familiar face, someone who I hadn’t seen in years. I stand up from the couch I had been on for the last hour, doing my homework. “Minhyuk? Ya, what are you doing here?”

“Me?” His expression is amazed. “What are you doing here, Noona?”

Minhyuk calling me Noona was throwing me back to so many years ago when everything had been fine. “I asked you first.”

Forever the little kid, he rolls his eyes but answers anyway. “I’m working.”

“You, working?” I give him a doubtful look. “Is it even legal for you to work?”

“Okay, not working. You know I plan to study journalism right?” Not really, but I nod since now I do know. “My friend’s brother got me in so I could get a little sneak peek.”

“Woah, you’re really passionate.”

“What about you, Noona?”

“What about me?”

Minhyuk looks around the area. “What are you doing here? Are you studying in Japan now?”

Before he can get too excited about the idea, I shake my head. “I’m in Japan for the break.”

“Ah,” looking crestfallen for a second, he scratches his head.

“Your mother told me, that you will finally be returning to Korea for the summer.”

“Yes, my mother has been nagging me.” His voice was tinged with a bit of annoyance.

“It’s understandable, you’re her only child. She misses you.”

“Did you miss me?” I glance at him seeing his expectant expression.

“Not really. I’ve been busy, sorry, Minhyukie.” I was always really honest with him, it sounds terrible to be this blunt but I was never a good liar anyway. When he pouts I smile. “Don’t you have to go back to 'work’?”

I look around him at the photoshoot that was set up and see that Jungkook was looking at the screen, monitoring their snapshots.

“I probably do, but I just saw you again.” He’s whining. “Why did you say you’re here again?”

I was still looking at Jungkook when he suddenly turns around as if feeling my gaze on him. I smile. His messily styled hair made him look really handsome. I see him returning the smile, his eyes flicking to Minhyuk, who was impatiently trying to get my attention.

“Noona!” Minhyuk burst out loudly.

I stare at him in shock, and when I look around I’m not the only one. Some of the staff and also most of Bangtan that weren’t busy with the actual shoot were looking at us curiously.

“Ya, people are working here. Keep it down, Minhyuk.” I can’t help but scold him lightly because we were both just visitors.

“I’m sorry,” Minhyuk yells again, thinking that it will amend the situation but I could have facepalmed.

Spending time with Jungkook has made me forget that some people aren’t as full of sense. I bow towards the staff and apologize without disturbing anyone. “Just don’t scream, please.”

“Noona, you become so proper,” Minhyuk observes. “I’m not used to it.” According to Lee I’ve always been like that, it just intensified when life decided to screw me over.

Not wanting to get into this topic with him, since my mother will probably come up, I change the subject. “What were you asking?”

“What?” Flustered by me not acknowledging his previous words, he scratches his head again.  "Ah, yes. Why did you say you’re here again?“

"I didn’t.” I smile, lightening the mood a little. “Like you, I got in through connections.”

“Perhaps, do you know them?” His voice is inquisitive.

“Who doesn’t?” I counter. “Don’t you?”

“Actually, I do, people love them here.” My eyes flicker to Jungkook for a second, but he had resumed his shooting. “How is Lee? I heard she has a boyfriend now.”

“Minhyuk-ah, it’s Lee-Noona for you.” It seems like I’m taking things for granted because of Jungkook. “Where did you hear that from?”

“Noona, you do know our mothers are friends right?”

“Then you don’t need me to confirm.” My graze trails off landing on Jungkook who despite being in front of the camera was also checking up on me.

Minhyuk shifting around restlessly cuts off my view from Jungkook. “Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Huh?” I’m taken aback by his question even though I should have expected it. “Why do you ask?”

“Just curious.” Curiosity killed the cat and I’m sure the truth would kill the mood.

“I heard you have a girlfriend.”

“What?” Minhyuk almost yells again, I glare at him. “No, I don’t.”

“No? So, you’re not always spending time with your books? Your mother is complaining, worrying even.”

“You’ve talked to my mother?” Weird, has she not talked to him about me?

I nod. “We bumped into each other.”

“Ah,” he turns to look over his shoulder, I’m not sure at what or who though. “Noona, you’ve become very good at avoiding answering questions.”

“Am I?”

“You know you are.” Minhyuk smirks, I tilt my head. It doesn’t have the same effect on his face as it does on Jungkook’s. I’m biased, though.

“Alright, I’ll answer one question. Make it good.” As soon as I say it, I cringe. What if he asks me if I like him? Now, I just cornered myself. Great job.

Dreading his question, I almost jump in relief when someone calls out to me.

“________-ah.” Cordi-Eonni. Oh, how I could hug her right now. I step around Minhyuk as she doesn’t seem to see me.

“I’m here,” I say probably with too much enthusiasm.

She beckons me with my hand. “We’re having a break in a few minutes before the boys devour everything. Quickly choose what you want.”  I’ve really come to like her. Everyone seemed intimidating at first but the more time I spend with them the more they’ve grown close to my heart.

“Ah, I didn’t even ask you, yet.” Minhyuk is whining again.

I grin happily. “If we meet again you can ask me.”

“Noona, I’ll still be here after the break.”

My smile never leaves my face. “I’ll just avoid you then.” And since Cordi-Eonni was waiting for me, I wave and walk away.
As soon as I’m next to Cordi-Eonnie I wrap my arms around hers. “Ah, really, thank you so much, Eonni. You just saved me.”

She looks at me. “From that boy?”

“Yes.”

“Don’t you know him?”

“I do.”

“Then why…?” She sounds confused now.

“Long story short, I’m really grateful to you, Eonni.”

Letting it go she smiles still amused and tells me to look through the many bags of food, letting me choose first. Since I didn’t want to open every single take away box, for sanitary reasons, I peek through the gaps.

“Eonni,” lifting her head from having looked down at her phone, she peers at me. “Is there something with duck meat?”

“What, you like duck meet, too?” Stepping over to me she analyses the boxes.

“It's not for me.” She smiles knowingly after hearing that.

A few minutes later with her help, I’ve found a meal with duck meat. While waiting for everyone to come, I remember that I had left my homework on the couch and move back to the shooting set.

“________-ah.”

“Huh?” Jungkook steps over to me, holding a device in his hand. “Your phone.”

“Oh,” I confirm that it really is my phone and then pat the pocket of my hoodie. “I didn’t even know I dropped it. Thank you. Where did you find it?”

“I didn’t.” He slips it back into the front pocket of my hoodie. “That boy over there handed it to Namjoon-Hyung.”

I’m sure 'that boy over there’ is Minhyuk and by the sound of Jungkook’s voice he doesn’t seem to like him. “Ah, we used to be neighbors years ago.”

“Is that so.” Jungkook is looking at me closely, his eyes hinting at a smile. “He’s your dongsaeng (younger person).”

“Yeah, I think everyone here knows.”

Lifting but then dropping his hands, I know he wanted to pinch my cheeks again. “Your face was so funny.”

“It has been years since I’ve seen Minhyukie.” I look behind me making sure that Minhyuk wasn’t standing close by, he always got offended really easily. “I forgot how immature and childish he can be…”
Seeing that the others were walking in the direction of where I had come from, I take Jungkook by his forearm and motion to do the same. “Or maybe it’s just me.”

“What do you mean?” He asks lowly as we pass by the staff of the magazine they were doing a shoot for.

“Minhyukie said I’ve changed.” I purse my lips thinking about his words. “I don’t remember being different though.”

“What made him say that?”

I laugh sheepishly. “I was scolding him for yelling and other things. Thinking about it maybe I shouldn’t have, now I feel bad. I just met Minhyukie again.”

Jungkook abruptly turns around, not expecting that I bump into him. He’s frowning softly. “________, will you do me a favor?”

“Yes, of course.”

By my quick reply, his eyes soften slightly. “Don’t say his name like that in front of me.”

It takes me a moment to get who he was referring to but when I do I burst into silent laughter. Somehow this seemed funnier to me than it probably is. I slap his arm lightly and lean my head on his shoulder.

“Is it that funny?” His affronted tone makes me laugh some more.

“No, I don’t even know why I’m laughing so much.” After he pats my head, I pull away and press my fingers to the corners of my eyes. “Ah, sorry, I shouldn’t have laughed. But, OK, I’ll do you that favor. Never knew you could get so jealous.”

He crosses his arms. “I’m known to be possessive.”

“Really?” Doubtful, I cross my own arms.

“You don’t think I can be?”

“It’s just you’re always so smiley. It’s hard to imagine.”

“I’ll show you from now on.”

“Do what you want, Oppa,” I say nonchalantly. Arching his eyebrow he steps closer but then his eyes move over to something behind me, his expression settling.

“Noona!”

I take a deep breath internally and turn around to face him. “Minhyuk, you’re being loud again.”

“It’s OK, no one is working right now.” Curiously, Minhyuk’s eyes shift to Jungkook.

As Minhyuk keeps looking at Jungkook, I notice that he hasn’t greeted him. "Minhyuk,“ I gesture towards Jungkook. "Greeting.”

“Ah, yes.” He’s taken aback. “Hello.” Even though he doesn’t have to, Jungkook greets him back with a bow. An awkward silence settles so I ask him why he called me.
“Oh, I just wanted to say that I’m leaving now.”

“Is that so?” I look behind him, seeing that the staffs were wrapping up their gear. “Alright then, get home safely.”

“That’s it?”

“Yes…” I look at him confused. “Ah, wait. Give my best regards to your father.”

“I will.” For some reason Minhyuk looks disappointed, maybe I should say something about him as well.

“Take care and grow up well.”

“It sounds like you’re never going to see me again.”

“Just accept my words until we do.” Which I’m not sure will happen in the near future. “Go, I should also go in now.”

Once I again, I watch his gaze move towards Jungkook, suddenly I feel the urge to do the same.

The difference in their age isn’t much but somehow Jungkook just emitted something much more mature and dominant. Maybe it’s because Jungkook is physically bigger, that could play a big part in it.

Jungkook peers at me, and I smile softly, one side of his mouth quirks up.

“Anyway,” Minhyuk starts off. “Make sure to give me your time when I’m in Korea.”

“Don’t tell me what to do.” I meant to say it in a joking way, but even to my own ears, it had sounded harsher than intended. “What I mean is, I might be busy because of work.”

“The entire summer?” Yeah with work and Jungkook, that sounded legit, so I nod.

“I can visit you at—”

“Don’t even think about it.” I warm him. “I’m serious.”

Pouting for a moment, Minhyuk then opens his arms wide. “A hug for an old friend.”

“I consider you to be a more of an acquaintance now, Minhyuk.” I was not going to hug him, one because I don’t just hug anyone and two because I didn’t want to encourage him more.

“Ya, you’ve really changed.”

“Don’t you 'ya’ me.” I chastise, feeling like that’s all I’m doing with him. “Also that doesn’t mean I’ve changed, you’re just being strange.” Hanging his head, I know he was trying to make me feel bad. He always used to do that.
“Go now, really.” I wave my hand instead as a goodbye and resigned he too waves, his eyes moving to Jungkook, this time remembering to bow.

Breathing out in relief when he turns the corner, I feel like I’ve just gone through a mental marathon. Social interactions are so tiring, especially with people from the past.

“Was it that exhausting?” Hearing Jungkook’s amused tone, I turn toward him.

“A little.” We start walking.

I hear him snicker suddenly. “Ya, you’re really cruel, ________-ie.”

“Me?” I exclaim louder than I meant to. “How?”

Jungkook throws an arm over my shoulder. It’s been a while since he’s last done that, I’ve always liked the feeling. “I didn’t know you could be so…. mean.”

I know he was just teasing me but still I cross my arms defiantly. “What makes you say that?”

“You shot him down whatever he said.” Dramatically, he touched his heart. “As a man myself, it was painful to watch.”

I give him the side eye. “Minhyuk is hardly a man. And before you ask me, I know you will, yes I think you are.”

Chuckling deeply, Jungkook pulls me closer against his side. “Still as someone who knows about unrequited feelings, I know how it feels.”

Since I know that Minhyuk has a crush on me, I don’t deny that. “You’re starting to make me feel bad.”

“He’ll get over it.” Jungkook opens the door to the conference room where everyone else was already having their lunch. Leading him to where I had left the boxes, I give him the one which had his name doodled on. "Duck meat, my favorite.“

"Didn’t you say that you have a shoot at the pool?”

“Yeah we do, but it’s a private one.”

“Maybe it’s because I don’t read magazines but I can’t imagine what it’s going to be like.”

Placing two cups and a bottle of soda in front of us, he sits down next to me. “You’re going to see.”

image

Originally posted by geniusvee




~~~~~
BTW seasons greeting :))))) seriously
*punches air a few times* ARGHHH!! I really don't know how I was able to write this a year ago, guys this it too fluffy and cheesy for me, I really am just *punches air again* seriously, I don't think I will ever write like this again, I just let it all out with this fanfic, didn't I? -.-
bighit money does not actually fall from the trees, not that I'm getting it but you know.... (although I have to admit that the photo of JK hanging on the locker got my heart wavering)

Anyway, I don’t have much to say bc I’m actually really tired…. the last gif is probably my favorite one of Jungkook ever… the first time I saw that fancam I think my heart melted right away…. his eyes… just imagine him looking at you like that whenever he says something sweet… I wanted to use this gif for soooooo long but it never really suited a scene… so…now that we are nearing the end I just hope you remember this gif bc it’s such a beautiful moment… especially his eyes, they are so stunning <3