Fun Boyz

For You

image

Originally posted by exo-chanyeollie

image

Originally posted by fyeahbangtaned

‘’Yes, I’m a bad boy, so I like bad girl.’’ Even though he was just reciting the lyrics, the look in his eyes made my stomach do several flips.

‘’Unfortunately for you, I’m not a bad girl.’’

‘’No?’’ He asks challengingly.

‘’No,’’ I respond with the same tone.

‘’Really?’’ He squints at me then tabs his index finger against his lips. ‘’Kiss.’’

“What?” I look at him weirdly. “No, I don’t want to.”

“See, you are a bad girl,” Jungkook concludes smugly, he shakes his head taunting me. “________-ie doesn’t listen to her Oppa well.”

“Alright,” I give in rather easily, having an idea in mind. “Oppa, close your eyes.”

Even though he was surprised that my persistence was so low, he grins and closes his eyes. Stifling my laugh, I align my index and middle finger imitating the shape of lips and quickly press them against his lips, faking a kiss.

Jungkook peeks at me with one eye. “Don’t trick me.”

I release that laugh. “Alright. Close your eye.”

After he closes his eye, I take my time to look at him. With his eyes closed, I didn’t feel like I was getting suffocated by his intensity. There is just something about his eyes that made me feel like I'm not in control.
He’s especially charismatic looking today. I think as I slide my finger across his set hair.

When one side of his mouth quirks up, I realize that I must have spoken out my mind. Blushing, embarrassed, I avert my attention from his face to his earring. “Oh, Oppa, you changed your earrings?”

“Hm, you noticed?” He sounds relaxed keeping his eyes closed as his mouth is slightly ajar while I’m prodding his small gauges.

“Of course, I’d notice.” There is something very attractive about this simple accessory on a guy.

“The other ones have been making my ears sore while dancing, so I changed them.” I feel the sudden urge to touch his face, but since he was wearing makeup, I don’t.

So, I resort to trailing my finger down his neck, his hands tighten against my hoodie. I grin. “Oppa, are you ticklish?”

“No.” He smiles and at last opens his eyes when I proceed to test that theory, tickling him under his chin. “I’m not tickl— ah!” He yelps when I start massaging the nape of his neck making him cringe.

''No? No?” I mock him and continue to squeeze that area. Not able to bear it any longer he grabs my hand and stands up from the table, making it hard for me to reach his neck. When I look up at him after laughing amused, I get ready to bolt as I see the gleam of vengeance in his eyes.
Jungkook takes a step towards me and I hold my hands up in surrender. “Oppa, wait a seco—” 
I stop when I hear loud music coming through the door and move to open it in curiosity. The door doesn’t even make it an inch when a hand reaches around me to push it back close. I spin around in my spot and lean back when I see Jungkook already being so close to me.
“What are you doing?” I ask timidly, feeling nervous all of a sudden by his close proximity.

“Manly man move.” He smirks then leans closer, bending a little at the waist. Not able to retreat any further, I put my palm against his collarbone and push. But it doesn’t seem to bother him at all because he just wraps one hand around mine.

“Open the door, or we will use force.” I think it’s Hoseok’s voice on the other side of the door.

I giggle. “They always have the perfect timing.”

From glaring at the door one second he goes to pouting displeased by their interference, his hand sliding down his chest, still grasping mine.
As much as he will always be able to make my heart go crazy when he is putting on his manly act, the other side of him being such a natural at being adorable will always win at the end and melt my heart. 
Pushing up on my toes, I quickly give him a kiss on the lips. Seeing my intention he meets me halfway, his pout transforming into a genuine smile. The sweet kiss makes the blood rush to my face from my bashful initiation.

“Aigoo,” Jungkook drops his hand from the door and pinches my nose gently. “My ________-ie is such a good girl.”

“Aigoo.” I slap him above his chest.

“In we go!” The music has stopped by now and before I know it Jungkook pulls me by my shoulders, away from the door and away from harm’s way.

Curiously I look behind me to see something like a camera on a stick peeking in from the gap. “What is that?” I squint at it in confusion but when I realize that it was actually on and filming, my eyes widen and I hide behind my hands. “Ah, I really hate cameras.”

“Says the one who has photography class.”

I shift my head behind the barrier and glare at Jungkook. “Well, I’m not aiming the camera at myself.” He opens his mouth to say something but stops to snaps his gaze towards the door once more. I follow and peek between my fingers to see their heads all above one other looking at us.

“Oh, thank God. We are good to come in.” I look at Taehyung in confusion.

“Yes, of course, why wouldn’t you be.” I move to open the door but then I remember the camera. “What’s up with the camera?”

“Jiminie, music please!” They burst in and I step back toward Jungkook to give them more space.

‘’~We’re here, the fun boys. Here, here, the fun boys~’’ The familiar tune starts playing from the phone in Jimin’s hand. I bounce my head to the catchy melody, as the others start to jump up and down.

Yoongi’s rap part begins and Taehyung moves behind Jimin who steps behind Hoseok, holding onto each other's shoulders. Following the rhythm of the song, they march around us so that Jungkook and I are behind them. Jungkook looks at me, shrugs his shoulders and then joins them in on the fun, putting his hands on Taehyung’s shoulders.
Biting my smiling lips, I step behind Jungkook but hold onto the sides of his waist instead. They cheer excitedly as I finish the line.
When I peek over their forms, I see that Hoseok had the stick in his hand, the lens aiming at us from over our heads.
Ducking behind Jungkook, I stagger when they lurch forward, bouncing back and forth as the song progresses.

Since Namjoon wasn’t with us, they all scream out the lyrics in his place making me laugh at their passionate yelling.
‘’~Fun, fun, the engine is on. Fun, fun, the speed is fast. Look at me, I’m going crazy today, don’t stop me~.’’ Hoseok tries to film me with the camera but I hide behind Jungkook’s larger frame.

Suddenly Jungkook wraps an arm around me, making me realize that the boys had broken free from the line and was now holding the camera. Aiming it directly at us. Before I can escape, Jimin moves to the other side of me and puts his arm over Jungkook’s, successfully caging me in.

‘’~The moment the music flows, I think I’ll go crazy, hey. You’re gonna be shaken by my body ~’’ I laugh as he uses a bottle of water as his microphone. ‘’~Right now, this moment~.’’ Jungkook reaches over me and takes the bottle quickly holding it in front of me.

‘’~Don’t ask me, I was always like this~.’’ I sing aloud timidly, not wanting to ruin the fun mood, avoiding the camera along the way as I look up at a grinning Jungkook. ‘’~I don’t even know, cuz I’m me from start to finish~’’

Meanwhile, they were all just enjoying and flirting with the camera like the true experts that they were. I’m just relieved that I wasn’t on the receiving end. Taehyung pulls me out from the Jikook sandwich and hooks his arm around mine and starts spinning around in a circle.

Out of nowhere, the music gets fast-forwarded. We stop and look at the culprit, Jungkook. He motions for Taehyung to join them, leaving me there by myself, it all feels like déjà vu as they dance the actual choreography.

‘’~Wo~wo~wo~wo. All you fun people gather here. Gather here~.’’ They jump apart and Jungkook slowly grooves to the front, camera in Jimin’s hand now. I half laugh half groan when I see his expression. I think I know now why he wanted to show me this part.

‘’~Any other fun people? Get behind me~.’’ He then actually proceeds to look at me arrogantly and his finger, pointing that finger at me.

‘’Ya!’’ I can’t help shouting at him and kick in his direction for his ‘rude’ behavior.

Jungkook’s face changes completely from cocky to his cute and youthful self when he sees my reaction.

‘’~All you fun people gather here, gather here~’’ In formation, they beckon for everyone to follow them. ‘’~Any other fun people? Get behind me~’’ Jumping apart, they continue their erratic dancing, all over the place jumping up and down. Hoseok takes my hands and encourages me to jump along.

‘’~We’re here, the fun boys. Fun, fun~.’’ Everyone huddles around us and an arm is thrown around my shoulder, I look to see Jungkook grinning down at me affectionately, his fingers out in an ending pose. ‘’~I don’t even know myself~.’’ I do my own smiley pose and look at the lens.

‘’Woooo! Success!’’ Hoseok screams loudly next to me, startling me for a second. The door is opened once more and Seokjin steps in already wearing his uniform.

“Hello, Seokjin-ssi.” I smile while bowing. “You also look really handsome in the uniform.”

“Of course, I’m the most handsome here.” He says with a sweet smile. “Am I too late to join the party?”

“No, you’re right on time.” Didn’t we just finish up? I look at Hoseok curiously. “Who wants to be in Jungkook’s team?”

Jimin’s hand shoots up in an instant yelling 'me’ and he happily walks over to Jungkook’s side.

“This won’t do, he needs one more.” Why are they forming teams? “________’s team?” I smile when the rest raise their hands, Hoseok waves his hands dismissively. “Jungkook-ah, you have your own team.”

I look behind me to see that he had raised as well. Stepping over to him, I watch the other three battle it out with the classical Rock-Paper-Scissor. “Why are we forming teams?”

“I have no idea, I feel like they’re up to something.” I notice that his face and neck were covered with a light sheen of sweat.

“Oppa, you work up a sweat really easily.’’ I place the back of my hand against his temple.

‘’Eoh, wait until you see me after the concert.’’ He winks his eyebrows, dabbing at his forehead himself.

‘’Who said I’ll still be here after the concert?’’ I look up at him innocently. In response to my retort, he pinches my cheek but I keep insisting playfully. ‘’I’m serious. I might have to leave in the middle of the concert because there is nothing interesting to see.’’

Jungkook chuckles cutely and leans down, gently touching his forehead against mine, his eyes closing in his grin.

‘’Ya! Ya! Ya!’’ Hoseok suddenly pulls Jungkook away from me, making me blush slightly. ‘’Not in front of us, please.’’

‘’You were taking so long.’’ Jungkook looks at them still smiling deeply. ‘’What is this all about, anyway?’’

Jimin puts his hand on Jungkook’s shoulder. ‘’We’re going to play a game. Our team against ________’s team.’’

‘’What game?’’ I ask afraid to play any games with them.

‘’________-ah! Here!’’ Taehyung waves me over to the chair in between him and Hoseok. My team.

Sliding into my seat, I snicker when Jungkook takes a seat right on the opposite chair, with Seokjin and Jimin flanking his sides.

‘’The first thing we’re doing is not really a game.’’ I raise my eyebrow at Jimin who seems to be the perpetrator of this. ‘’Each team will ask questions trying to make the opposing team’s leader flustered. If that person is not able to answer then they have to do a mission.’’

‘’Huh? Jungkook-Oppa and I?’’ I ask bewildered. ‘’Why only us?’’

‘’Because you two are a couple,’’ Jimin responds with a devilish grin.

Jungkook holds out his hand making us all look at him. ‘’Wait, I’m the leader?’’ He sounds thrilled about that.

‘’Yeah, you get to be the ‘leader’ for once,’’ Seokjin answers and turns to me. ‘’I’ll start with something easy. Who is your favorite member aside from Jungkook?’’

‘’W-what?’’ I stutter taken aback by that. ‘’My favorite member? Oh…’’ I think aloud, putting my fist against my mouth a little bit flustered by this ‘easy’ question. ‘’Oh… Taehyung-ssi? Or Hoseok-ssi?’’ I play it safe by just choosing the ones in my team.

‘’Ey, that’s like not answering at all.’’ Seokjin seems a bit offended

I smile and notice Taehyung holding out his hand. ‘’Good answer.’’

‘’Thanks,’’ I say in a playful tone as I pat my palm to his.

‘’________ is there anything that you want to ask Jungkook?’’ My gaze connects with Jungkook’s as Taehyung moves onto our turn. And simply because he is right there in front of me with him smirking at me like that, I can’t seem to think of anything on the spot.

‘’Mhm…. There is nothing I can think of right now. Do you have anything?’’

Hoseok claps his hand once. ‘’I have something.’’ I turn to look at him in anticipation. ‘’Jungkook-ah, if you had to choose between a vacation trip with ________ and a collaboration with IU-sunbaenim, who would you rather choose?’’

Taehyung and I start laughing and even Seokjin and Jimin start cracking up. Jungkook on the other head leans back in his seat and groans loudly, squeezing the bridge of his nose.

‘’Why, Oppa? Is it so hard to choose?’’ I further, making him raise one eyebrow at me challengingly. He moves forward in his chair, reaching for my hand.

‘’Ah, no touching allowed.’’ Hoseok grabs my hand and puts it under the table, Jungkook glares at him. ‘’I already let go, I’m not touching her anymore.’’

‘’I just noticed but ________’s hair is really pretty,’’ Jimin says out of the blue. When his eyes keep peeking at Jungkook, I know why he complimented me.

‘’Oh, thank you.’’ It is a habit of mine to fidget with my hair, Jimin must have noticed.

The others catching up, start praising me as well. ‘’Now, that I’m sitting next to you so close,’’ Hoseok leans closer, I lean back, wary. ‘’________, your eyes are really pretty.’’

‘’Huh?’’ I’m taken aback by him scanning my eyes like that. ‘’Thank you.’’

‘’________,’’ I jump when Taehyung speaks up from next to me. ‘’Now, that I’m sitting next to you, I can see that your skin is really nice.’’

He reaches out his hand as if to touch my face and before I can lean back or interfere, Jungkook himself snatches Taehyung’s hand in mid-air. Biting my lower lip, I slowly turn to face Jungkook, who was looking more than just displeased, his mouth a straight line.
I see the others grinning knowingly, I feel like they succeeded in bringing out this reaction from Jungkook and for some odd reason, I liked seeing this side of him. It’s attractive.

‘’Back to my question.’’ Jungkook drops Taehyung’s hand. ‘’Of course, I’m going to choose ________-ie.’’

I snort, somehow I wasn’t too sure about that. A collaboration with their longtime idol? I’m not sure anyone would pass that up.

Hoseok seems to have the same thoughts. ‘’Why don’t I believe you?’’

‘’That’s your problem, Hyung.’’ Jungkook retorts back cockily making all of us go ‘oh’. Hoseok taking it lightheartedly claps his palm onto the table finding humor in all of this.

‘’________-ah?’’ Seokjin asks me calmly gaining my attention.

‘’Yes?’’ I respond waiting for his question.

‘’Which concept out of all that we had do you think Jungkookie is the iest.’’

My soul leaves me, I shake my head in disbelief as I put my head in my hand. ‘’These questions, really.’’

‘’Oh, I’m really curious, too.’’ Taehyung joins in.

‘’I thought you were on my side.’’ I look at him perplexed and in response, he just nudges my side with his big smile in place.

I sigh and again out of habit push my hair behind my ear. ‘’But I only know about two concepts.’’

‘’What, you didn’t watch all of our MVs?’’ Now it’s their turn to look at me in astonishment.

I press my lips together sheepishly. ‘’Sorry, I’m quite busy.’’

‘’That won’t do.’’ Abruptly Seokin pushes up from the chair and my eyes follow him as he hurries out the door. I didn’t offend him, right?

Something nudges my foot, I look away from the door, my gaze landing on Jungkook tilting his head while smiling cutely. I return the smile and he opens his mouth to say something when my phone rings from where I had put my bag. Curious as to who it could be now, I stand up and move my chair back, walking over to take my phone out.

'it’s all arranged’

I breathe out a laugh when I read the message from Minhyuk's mother referring to the school trip.

'Auntie is amazing’

How she managed to do that even after work hours, I have no idea.

'I’ll have your teacher tell you more about what time. I just wanted to let you know beforehand’

'Thank you, Auntie. It means a lot’

Even though she didn’t know it, she just gave me a good reason to step closer to what my mother used to do again

'You’re very welcome’

Seokjin comes back balancing a laptop on one hand while holding what looks to be a Polaroid camera in the other. I slide back into the chair. Taehyung leans over the table to snatch the camera and holds it in front of Jungkook. ‘’Jungkook-ah, since you like taking photos so much, please’’

‘’Oh, me too, me too,’’ Hoseok says excitedly, the both of them leaning close.

Smiling softly into the camera, Jungkook takes a shot and the Polaroid begins developing. Taehyung once again snatches the camera and aims it at me, motioning for Hoseok to stay back.

‘’One, two, three.’’ I hide my lower face behind a peace sign and smile again looking over the shoulder. ‘’Aigoo, so pretty.’’

‘’Don’t overdo it, Taehyung-ssi.’’

He grins widely and puts the Polaroid on the table. ‘’Just call me Oppa.’’

‘’Yeah, it’s alright, just call us 'Oppa’ comfortably.’’ Jimin leans forward to take a look at the photos.

‘’Really? Should I? Do you have nicknames?’’ I’ve been wanting to drop the formalities but since I wasn’t sure if they liked that, I never did.

‘’Hobi, Hobi!

‘’Tae-Tae!’’

''Jin is as much of a nickname as I will get.''

‘’Hobi-Oppa, Tae-Oppa, Jin-Oppa is that alright?’’ I ask them feeling better for not always putting the distance between us.

‘’Oh, I really like that.’’ Hoseok comments delighted and pats me on the back.

‘’I got it.’’ I look at Seokjin as he turns the laptop around so I can see the screen.

‘’What is this?’’

‘’You choose ‘Sang Namja (Boy in Luv)’ as the first one to show her?’’

I click on the space bar to start the video, attentively watching the screen. ‘’Oh this melody— ah, Jungkook-Oppa!’’ I grin amused at seeing this younger version of Jungkook. ‘’Isn’t she your Noona?’’

‘’~I want to be your Oppa~.’’ I snicker, remembering how Jungkook had said this the first time he called me.

‘’Oh, school uniforms.’’ I continue watching the music video and seeing them, especially Jungkook, in their younger versions, is just endearing.

When Yoongi’s part comes up, showing him in extreme close up, I only stare in awe by his overflowing charisma. But then when I see the way he treats the girl, I move back to my chair as my jaw drops.
Seokjin is up next, pushing her against the locker and I shake my head while smiling, I understand why it’s called ‘sang namja’.

He takes the girl to a classroom which they all had previously swept free from all the table and chairs and I wonder what school looked like that?

‘’There is something I’m curious about.’’ I look up from the screen when the video ends. They were looking at me in anticipation. ‘’Who did she choose?’’ Bursting out into laughter, they look amused. ‘’When was this?’’

‘’It’s almost two years ago now.’’

I nod my head, that makes sense. ‘’It’s just you all look so much more mature now that it surprised me to see the school concept.’’

‘’What did you think of Jungkookie?’’ Seokjin asks me, coming back to his original question.

‘’Jungkook-Oppa,’’ I shift my eyes to him behind the laptop and see him smiling awaiting my response. ‘’Was really cute.’’

‘’Not a ‘sang namja (manly man)’?’’

‘’No, it’s just, seeing him now compared to two years ago,’’ I try to put into words not wanting to offend him. ‘’Of course, he is more a manly man now.’’

Seokjin leans closer to me grinning. ‘’If you had to choose between the Jungkook now and the one from two years ago, who would you choose?’’

‘’Aren’t they the same people?’’ I respond smartly without really answering.

‘’Good answer,’’ Taehyung says in a playful voice.

‘’Thank you.’’ I use the same tone and grin with him. ‘’There is something else I’m curious about.’’

‘’Let me guess. Who is the girl?’’ Jimin teases.

I shake my head no with a smile. ‘’Is there a video of the choreography like there is for 'For You’?’’

‘’Oh, she really cares more about the dance,’’ Hoseok mutters but sitting next to him, I can hear.

Seokjin slides the laptop back to him and probably searches for the video. ‘’Yoongi-Oppa, when he raps, he always looks charismatic, it’s fascinating.’’

‘’You should tell him that, he’d love hearing this.’’ I really should compliment them more if it makes them happy.

Hands starting to get cold, I fold back down the sleeves of the hoodie. A set of hands reach out from across and I look up at Jungkook. Seeing his inviting hands, I stretch mine out so he can be my personal hand heater.

‘’You two, really can’t stop.’’ Jimin grins with a cocky grin.

I see two hands reaching out next to me. ‘’I’ll hold your hand Jiminie.’’

‘’Oh, thanks, Tae-Tae,’’ Jimin says with a cute voice and dramatically holds onto Taehyung’s hands.
Laughing at them, Jungkook subconsciously squeezes my hands for a short moment, the warmth emitting from his hands making me feel cozy.

‘’Alright, here it is.’’ We have to break apart since Seokjin was pushing the laptop in front of me.

‘’________, you’re so interested in dancing, it’s a surprise that you didn’t become an idol.’’ He comments again reaching for the laptop after I’m done.

‘’Yeah, I’ve been thinking that, too.’’ Hoseok sounds curious. ‘’You would be a great idol.’’

‘’Hm, is that so?’’ I catch Jungkook’s gaze as I think of a way to elaborate. ‘’To be honest, I got a casting offer a few years ago. But my mother didn’t like the idea. So, I didn’t go.’’

‘’Oh, your mother didn’t want you to go,’’ Jungkook speaks up.

I focus on him. ‘’Yeah, I remember her telling me that she had a lot of friends who would tell her about their children being a trainee.’’ I shrug not knowing if this was the exact reason. ‘’I guess that was her reason to keep me back from that.’’

‘’Did you get any other casting offers after that.’’ I look down when I remember that the ones that I got after that were after the passing of my mother.

‘’I did,’’ I look at Seokjin who had asked me. ‘’But after the first time, I never really had the heart to go.’’

‘’Hm, it’s a shame because you’re so talented.’’ He muses, again complimenting me. ‘’But I guess there is no harm done in not going. Who knows what would have happened, or if you would have met Jungkook at all.’’

Hearing his words makes me think if there are any difficulties when idols date. ‘’Is it hard for idols to date?’’

He scratches his head. ‘’It really depends, there were cases where it was taken well and some other cases where people were very much against it. But it’s getting better.’’

‘’Must be hard to have people disapprove of your relationship,’’ I mutter feeling sad for those affected. ‘’Do you guys have a girlfriend?’’

Jungkook chuckles at my blunt question. ‘’Ah, ________-ie…’’

‘’Why? Should I not ask? I’m curious.’’ I look at him with my eyebrows raised innocently. ‘’I mean since you don’t have a ban.’’

‘’You know about that?’’ Hoseok asks me, surprised.

I nod slowly. ‘’Yes.’’

Jimin stands up from his seat abruptly and I fear having somehow irritated them with my question. All our eyes follow him. ‘’________, do you want to date?’’

I close my eyes in relief as I breathe out a laugh. ‘’Sorry, but I already have a boyfriend.’’

‘’Really?’’ He slams his hands on the table, looming over the table. ‘’Who?’’

My eyes shift to Jungkook who was staring at Jimin, half amused half irritated. ‘’He is glaring at you right now.’’

‘’Oh.’’ He looks down and avoids looking at that someone. ‘’Then forget about it.’’

While he sits back down Seokjin slides the laptop to me. ‘’Danger, the shorter version.’’

‘’Oh, Jin-Oppa your hair looks great here,’’ I comment without looking away from the screen. ‘’Ah, piano,’’ I exclaim sadly as it gets smashed by someone.
After a while I see someone turning around after flipping the piano. Jungkook. ‘’Oh, Oppa, you.’’ I look at him accusingly. ‘’Ya, what did the piano ever do to you.’’ Even though I haven’t played the piano in a while, I still felt very attached to the black and white keys.

‘’Whatever she does or says, she always has a lot of aegyo.’’ I glare at Hoseok softly as he searches for the next music video instead of Seokjin.

‘’I was about to say that I like your part the best, but somehow I don’t feel like it anymore.’’

He grins brightly. ‘’See, so much aegyo.’’ I sigh.

‘’How come you never comment on Jungkook’s part?’’ Taehyung asks me curiously.

‘’I think I know when she will choose his as her favorite.’’ I look at Jimin in anticipation. ‘’In ‘Jjeoreo (Dope)’ Jungkook looked really handsome.’’

I can’t help groaning at hearing the title. ‘’There is a music video for ‘Jjeoreo?’’’ When he nods with a knowing smile on his face, I groan some more, remembering the ‘intense’ dance moves that had me flustered in the practice room. ‘’Ah, what do I do?’’

‘’Why? You didn’t like it?’’ He continues to tease me.

‘’Yes, exactly,’’ I say just as sarcastically. ‘’I really disliked it.’’

Taehyung pats my back encouragingly. ‘’It’s going to be OK, the MV will be nothing, you survived the live performance.’’

‘’Yeah, barely.’’ I look at my sleeve covered hands.

I straighten up when Hoseok pushes the laptop to me, the music video already starting. The amazed ‘oh’ from seeing Namjoon in his dapper outfit turns into a smile when I see Jungkook in his get up.

‘’Oh, there is a girl again,’’ I comment unnecessarily. When I get to see the close up of Jungkook in the MV, I look up at him. ‘’What happened to your clothes, Oppa?’’

‘’The stylist happened.’’ I smile and focus back on the screen. Hearing the lyrics accompanied by the video, I just can’t contain a big laugh from bursting out.

‘’~I’m 18, I know what I need to know~.’’

‘’Ah, this music video is really fun. I like it.’’ I comment excitedly after finishing the video.

‘’This concept was really a lot of fun.’’ Taehyung agrees.

I turn to look at him. ‘’Tae-Oppa you really looked very stylish.’’

‘’That’s why I got the girl.’’ He grins and chuckles.

‘’But there is something that I would like to ask.’’ I look at Jungkook in particular. ‘’You want me to wear high heels from now on, Oppa?’’

‘’Yeah, Jungkook, since you’re 20 now not 18 and you know all that you need to know.’’ Taehyung joins in on my teasing making me clap my hands from laughing so much.

But it doesn’t seem like Jungkook was affected because his smile deepens. ‘’I like what you wear.’’

‘’What ________ wears looks like the things you wear, Jungkook.’’

I look at Taehyung, slightly offended but mostly joking. ‘’Are you saying I look like a boy?’’

‘’No,’’ he pushes me playfully. ‘’What I mean is that Jungkook has said many times that he likes girls who wear similar clothing to his.’’

‘’Ah,’’ I purse my lips and return my gaze back to Jungkook to . ‘’Should I start wearing over-sized white shirts and Timberland’s then?’’

‘’If you do that, tell me beforehand because I need to take a photo of that,’’ Seokjin notes pointing at the Polaroid camera.

‘’I don’t think we will be able to tell you two apart.’’

Again I look at Taehyung as if he’s lost his mind. ‘’Are you insinuating that I look like a muscle pig?’’

‘’You’re reactions are really good.’’ He laughs.

‘’I Need U, dance practice.’’ Hoseok cuts in suddenly. ‘’________, I think you will like this choreography.’’

I focus on the screen, filled with anticipation. I lowly sing along to his rap, mimicking the way he pronounces the words.
The choreography and their synchronization make me gape at the screen. When Jungkook walks to the center for the chorus I try very hard to look at them as a whole, but my eyes keep following him instead. ‘’Uwa!’’ I say amazed when Jungkook does the twist jump thing.

‘’You liked it, didn’t you?’’ Hobi asks me afterward.

‘’Yeah, this is really a powerful choreography.’’ I don’t think I am able to put into words just how blown away I am. ‘’I really liked the visual effect parts. The leveling up and down part and Oppa’s jump is really cool.’’

‘’I’m surprised you didn’t choose ‘those’ parts as your favorite.’’ I see Hoseok wiggling his eyebrows suggestively making me grin, my cheeks sore from smiling so often.

‘’’Those parts are for ARMY, I’ll stick with the artistic parts of the choreography.’’

‘’You should learn it.’’ Seokjin proposes.

I shake my head quickly, panicking. ‘’I don’t think that’s a good idea, I’ll never do it justice.’’

‘’I think you’d do great,’’ Jungkook says with an encouraging smile.

‘’No, it's just… how do I explain…’’ I frown in concentration. ‘’I think it looks better when guys do it because it looks like every move needed a lot of strength.’’

‘’That’s just us.’’ I laugh at his smug expression.

‘’Jjereo! Jjereo! Jjereo!’’ Jimin chants eagerly.

I pout and groan. ‘’Why?’’

‘’Ah, so cute.’’ He says making me cover my face with my hands.

The door opens some while later and Yoongi comes in wearing the uniform.

As I stand up to greet him. ‘’Hello, Yoongi-ssi.’’

‘’________, you were here the entire time?’’ He walks over to table.

‘’________-ah,’’ Taehyung touches my arm to remind me. ‘’It’s ‘Yoongi-Oppa’ now.’’

‘’Ah, right.’’ I look back at Yoongi. ‘’Is it alright if I call you that from now on?’’

He smiles and I wonder why I never noticed just how cute he can be as well. ‘’Of course, Yoongi-ssi made me feel old.’’

‘’You are old, Hyung.’’ Jungkook stands up and fixes his button up while grinning.

‘’Sit down or I will never buy you lamb skewers ever again.’’

‘’That’s alright, I’ll buy it myself.’’ My phone vibrates in my pocket.

Half listening to what they were saying, I take my phone to see that Lee was calling. Sliding out of my seat, I walk away to answer the call. ‘’Lee?’’ I ask concerned since we were basically in the same place.

‘’ ________? Did you get lost?’’ I could hardly hear her, seems like the venue was filled now.

‘’What did you say?’’ I press a hand against my other ear. ‘’I couldn’t hear.’’

‘’Did you find Jungkook?’’ I turn to look at Jungkook who was now focused on me looking worried himself. I smile reassuring him that everything was alright.

‘’Yeah, I’m with him right now. Why do you ask?’’

‘’I was just worried because we just left you there, I thought you got lost because you still haven’t returned.’’ She screams into the receiver.

‘’Don’t worry I didn’t get lost.’’

‘’OK, hurry before the concert begins.’’

‘’Yeah, yeah, I’ll be there before it starts. See you in a bit.’’ I can’t hear her response but I think it was something with the same meaning because after that she hangs up.

‘’________-ah.’’ I look up as Jungkook walks over to me. ‘’I have to go and film something now. It won’t take long.’’

‘’OK, I’ll wait here.’’

Smiling thankfully, he takes my hand giving it a quick squeeze and then follows the others as they exit the room.
The door closed, I instantly let out a yawn that had been building up ever since we sat down. I walk back to my seat and lay my arms on the table bracing my head like a pillow. The quiet became a lullaby...



~~~

I'm such an emotional mess tbh... the album is doing so so so well both in korean charts and internatioanally... right now the whole album is back on top of melon T.T I'll just cry myself to sleep. all of this feels like a dream uhuhu