Surrender

Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two found a perfect playmate to each other. They run around the house like kids screaming and laughing without any trace of exhaustion from all the dramas that happened to them – the fight over Kwang Jin, Jong Hyun’s near to death accident and their honest compromise. And they have no plans of putting an end to their day as they are too happy to be together again, this time no awkward feelings anymore. They are now acting like a sweet newly-wed couple.

“I caught you.” He swings his one hand over her waist and easily lifts her above his shoulder. With her small body frame, he lifts her in one go.

“Oppa! Put me down. I promise I won’t run anymore.” She screams in protest but is also enjoying being lifted in his strong arms. She squeals and laughs at the same time which he finds so y of her. He is grinning like a naughty guy holding her up in her flawless legs.

“I told you I am going to steal more kisses from you.” He effortlessly carries her inside the room. She fixes her position with him still supporting her weight. She opens her legs and let it wrap over his muscular waist. Her arms lock up on his neck and her face an inch close to his face.

“Oppa…” She looks at him with questioning eyes. After his confession in the kitchen, a lot more questions entered her mind. She’s acting to be playful but whenever she’s close to him, her body weakens. She wants to ask if the words scared of losing her also means he loves her, like the way she loves him. But she’s still holding back to her feelings because of their situation. She knows it’s too difficult to live in one house without being sure of their feelings.

“What’s with that look?” He asks with their faces still an inch apart, he wants to reclaim her lips again.

“I can’t…I mean I think we need to clarify things…Us…being so close like this. I think I am not yet ready to do it.” She explains while stammering with her thoughts. The warmth of his breath lingers on the corners of . She’s trying her best not to give in with his gaze.

“I won’t force you. I will wait until you say you’re ready. I’ll release you, in one condition.” He knows she’s not an easy girl. It makes him to respect her hundred times more. He knows she will not kiss and tell any guy because she just wants too. She will only do so because of love – and he wants to know her feelings too with that condition.

“What?” Her eyes widen a bit waiting for his condition. She hopes it’s not about kissing him or touching him because it’s too hard for her to control what she feels.

“Kiss me. I want to know what you feel.” He challenges her without any second thoughts.

Still holding tightly on his neck and her legs still clinging on his waist, she closes the gap between their faces. She gives him a quick peck right on his lips.

“Cheat! You’re not being honest to me, and to yourself.” He sounds with a lot of confidence in his voice. He knows she’s just fighting her feelings for him. They have conveyed each other’s feelings but not fully, especially her. He has no plans of leaving his eyes on her and still waiting for her to kiss him for real.

 

She nervously swallows some saliva forming in and starts to move her face closer to his. Her one hand leisurely finds its way from his nape to the area behind his ear then to his jaw. The stubbles growing on that area send ten thousand volts to her heated body. She’s feeling like she’s the one who wants to kiss him so bad while complying with his condition. Her face is now slowly inclining towards her face. Her eyes are passionately looking at his beautiful eyes then to his commanding lips, then to his eyes again and back to his lips again. Both of them can hear their hearts thumping so fast making it harder to even breathe.

She closes her eyes the moment she lands her trembling lips over his lips. She’s stunned on the feeling of her lips sweetly brushing over the gentle movements of his lips. She’s the one actually kissing him now and it feels different from the previous kisses. This kiss sends the hollow of her stomach into a swirl. Slowly he starts to respond to her kisses. His kiss is surprisingly a lot gentler, sweeter and more intoxicating than before. His lips are warm, moist and sweet like a drug. His smell, his taste, and his touch combined make her forget that she needs to hold back from kissing him. But she can’t, she doesn’t want to stop. His hand starts to do their magic touches over her bare legs setting her whole body aflame.

 

 Neither of them manages to talk anymore, just kissing passionately with their hearts hammering foolishly. He closes the door and lets her back lay on the glass door of his room. The sensation of his hand caressing the smoothness of her leg over his waist makes her body to freeze. Her instinct is to get off from him and push him away but she feels motionless. She can’t do anything but to hold on him tighter and respond to his kisses. Same with him, he is so intoxicated over their moment. Kissing her and touching her sensually like this make his heart flap like a gold fish that jumps out of the fish bowl and falls down on the floor. She smells irresistible and her lips always taste divine, warm and sweet. He is also fighting the urge to touch her but he looks like a powerless man in front of a goddess like her. This is the first time that they touched each other sensually like this.

“I’ll be gentle.” He says as if asking for permission. She is melting like a heated marshmallow, burning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter