Ifs

Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two seems to enjoy more of each other’s presence lately. He seldom goes to his office or meet friends outside so she has someone to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner with. They take turns cooking even if it is Jong Hyun who cooks most of the time. But she’s always beside him looking around or following whatever he instructs. They try to act as if everything is normal between them, pushing aside the fact that they are developing more feelings for each other. They always laugh and fool around, happily doing things together, like two worlds collide beautifully under one small roof of his apartment. And they don’t care even if they are wasting time doing nothing because time spent together is not wasted at all, everything is worth it. 

The past two nights after baby sitting Nana brought a lot of sweetness in their friendship. They still banter over little things but at the end of the day they will sweetly patch things up. The closest they get so far is that they are now sleeping together, side by side in his huge bed. Not that they are romantically sleeping together, just two people sleeping casually in one bed. Seung Yeon has built a concrete wall of pillows in between them and neither of them can’t trespass on their respective sides. 

“It has been eight days right?” He talks out of nowhere trying to get some sleep. He can sense she’s still awake because she keeps on shifting her body from left to right. 
“Are you counting the days that I am staying here?” He pulls one of the pillows blocking on their faces so he can see her annoyed face. 
“Of course! I need to update your bill. Accommodation, food, and a handsome roomie.” He’s up to teasing her again. He likes it whenever she’s so agitated with his teasing. She has this cute expression which he can’t resist. She’s sulking while he is grinning with their faces apart - a size of a normal pillow. 
“Okay. Just wait until Nana comes back here again. I will tell her we cannot play anymore.” She turns her back away from him after some seconds of staring to each other. She has Nana as a perfect bait to his teasing and surely he falls on what she said.
“Hey. I am just kidding.” He extends his hand above another pillow between them and cutely pokes her in her back, somehow asking her to look at him again. But she’s not moving and pretends to ignore him at all. He pulls another pillow under his arm and shifts his upper body to look over her face on the side. She suddenly moves her body to face him. It’s so close that they almost hit their heads. 
“You’re obviously trespassing. You’re not allowed to cross borders.” Her amber eyes stares at him sharply, so fierce that it could eat him alive. She starts to feel the heaviness in her breathing with his face and hazel brown eyes staring down at her. His flustered feeling gets him frozen for some seconds. 

But things get even worse when they both heard someone just opened the main door. It is freakin real that both of them heard the creaking sound of the door opening slowly.

“Hyung! Jong Hyun-ah!” The sound of several boys echoes near the kitchen area. Thanks to the textured glass of his bedroom that they can still keep their privacy. But not for so long. Shadows of three men are now approaching their room and everything seems so rush after that. Seung Yeon doesn’t know what to do while Jong Hyun is shocked about this sudden appearance of his brothers. They suddenly find themselves hiding under one duvet cover. 

“Don’t move.” He whispers urgently holding tightly on her waist going to her back while the other hand supporting th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter