Double Busted

Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Jong Hyun and s are busy chatting in the kitchen over a box of pizza and coffee. They seem to miss each other after the scandal broke out. Yong Hwa spent some time in Busan while Jong Hyun went to Japan. Min Hyuk and Jung Shin stayed mostly at their houses to avoid the media. 

“Hyung, is everything okay?” Min Hyuk notices the uneasiness in the way he acts. But Jong Hyun is not paying attention and keeps thinking about Seung Yeon – if she would show up or not?
“Hyung!” Min Hyuk snaps in front of him.
“Why do I feel like something is off in this house. And you’re acting weird Hyung!” Jung Shin suddenly stands up and starts to walk near the balcony. 
“Jung Shin-ah!” Jong Hyun gets a grip from his thoughts and tries to stop Jung Shin with this voice a bit higher this time. Seung Yeon who is still standing behind the doors pinching her fingers, unsure of what to do suddenly hears Jong Hyun’s remark. The footsteps are getting louder as Jung Shin walks towards the room. 
“I’m just going to pee.” Jung Shin grabs the door knob which is a bit opened since earlier. Jong Hyun freezes seeing how close Jung Shin is at her and in any second she’ll get busted. But his heart is breaking in two. Part of him wants Jung Shin to discover her hiding behind that door but the other half wants her to show up by herself. 

A few minutes passed and Jung Shin comes out of the room without noticing something. The truth is right before Jung Shin goes inside, she successfully locks herself inside the huge wardrobe with sliding mirror door. She’s unaware how dark it is inside until she closes all panels. Jong Hyun slightly raises his eyebrows wondering where could she be possibly hiding. The wardrobe is not an option for her since it’s too dark inside and she has fear of the dark. Her anxiety might trigger any moment if she’s really hiding in there. 

“I am suddenly not feeling well. I’ll see you guys tomorrow at the practice room.” He is indirectly pushing them away outside of his house. He is more concerned about Seung Yeon’s condition. Her anxiety might attack any moment if ever she’s inside his dresser.
“Yeah. Better rest if off. It looks like something is bothering you Jong Hyun-ah. Don’t think about the scandal.” Yong Hwa pats him on his shoulder followed by Min Hyuk and Jung Shin. Right after they disappear from his door, he rushes directly inside his room. 

“Seung Yeon-ah! Seung Yeon-ah!” He suppresses his voice trying not to panic. There is no immediate response from her. He starts to open the wardrobe doors one by one until he reaches to the final at the furthermost corner of the room. 
“Oh !” He struggles from opening it. Somehow he has a feeling that Seung Yeon accidentaly locks herself inside. He uses all his force to push and pull the sliding door but there’s no luck. He runs to the bed side table hoping to quickly find the key. His calmness is also running out. He quickly grabs the pile of keys he found on the last cupboard. 
“Seung Yeon-ah!” He quickly stretches his hands to catch her weak body. She fainted inside that small space where she forced herself to fit in. He tries to lightly shake her body but she’s not responding at all. He carries her and let her lay her body on his bed. He notices how pale her color is, some of her fingertips turns bluish and sweat all over her body. It breaks his heart seeing her so weak and fragile like that. He checks her pulse and it’s beating really slow. Without any second thought, he carries her again to bring her to the nearest hospital. 

“Hyung! I left my phone.” Jung Shin’s voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter