Emergency

Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hyun has been very busy the next few days preparing for their Japanese album with his brothers. Her relationship with Seung Yeon has gotten a little more intense after the kisses that happened. They are not avoiding each other but they are trying to keep distance – physically. Less skinship, less touches, less of everything they will be physically connected. 

Seung Yeon on the other hand is out on the busy streets of Tokyo looking for something. 
“Oh! Seung Yeon?” Toru barely recognizes her after bumping inside an instrument shop. She is wearing a vibrate cap and a black hooded jacket for disguise.
“Oh! Toru! Hi!” She beamingly responds giving him a polite bow. 
“You’re buying something for your instrument?” Toru assumes since they are inside a famous and big instrument shop.
“Hmm. Not for me. For Jong Hyun oppa.” She shyly admits. 
“Is there something I can help you with?” The store owner joins the two in their conversation. 
“I am wondering if you have a guitar strap of this kind.” She shows a picture of the strap she’s looking for. She already searched about it about two days ago. 
“Ah. We only have black and brown straps here.” The store owner replies. Toru is just listening in their conversation. 
“Ohh. I see. Sorry but I need this kind of strap. I will write something at the back of it.” She explains thinking about her plan to put a calligraphy note of their initials at the back of the straps. 
“There is another small store at the corner of the next street, near the train station at north exit. You can check it if you want. But you should be careful. It is a place where gangsters hang around.” The store owner warns her. Though she’s a bit scared, she still wants to find that strap as a special gift for Jong Hyun.
“I’ll go with you Seung Yeon.” Toru offers right away. He notices how much she wants that strap for Jong Hyun. 
“Eeii. Don’t worry about me. I can manage myself as long as I am careful. Bye!” She hurriedly exits the shop without waiting for any reply from Toru. 
“Brother!” He calls Jong Hyun right away. He is not feeling good about what the shop owner told to her. 
“I met Seung Yeon here at the instrument shop in the city center.” Toru doesn’t know how to explain to him. He doesn’t want to make him worry but the truth is he is really worried about Seung Yeon. He knows about those gangsters. He pauses for a little.
“Hello! Toru! Something happened?” Jong Hyun is trying to keep his cool while waiting for Toru’s answer.
“No. Not really. She is going alone at the small instrument shop near north exit of train station here. Isn’t it the same place with Kwang Jin’s hideout? I insist to come with her but…” Toru is not yet finish talking when Jong Hyun suddenly drops the call..
“Damn it!” He jumps out of his chair inside the practice room leaving his electric guitar on the floor. 
“What happened?” Yong Hwa, Jung Shin and Min Hyuk ask while looking bewildered at Jong Hyun hurriedly searching for his car keys.
“Seung Yeon is at Kwang Jin’s hideout place! ! Where the hell is my car key?!” He panics while rummaging through the papers scattered on the table.
“Oh God! What the hell is she doing there?” Min Hyuk also stands up from his chair getting ready to leave. He wants to come with his brother. Jong Hyun flashes outside the door with the speed of a professional runner. He is going alone with his car then the three boys will be together in their van. 

“Pick up the phone! Come on! Seung Yeon-ah!” He tries to contact her but she’s not answering. He steps further on his accelerator without minding the speed limit. He doesn’t care at all. He just wants to keep Seung Yeon away from any possible danger. He gives another try to ring her phone.
“Seung Yeon-ah!” He almost screams when his call gets connected.
“Hello my dearest brother!” A familiar voice answers him. His blood feels like spinning at the top of his head, gripping tightly at the steering wheel. His heartbeat suddenly fastens up like the way he speeds up his car in the highway. 
“Where is she? Don’t you dare touch her! I swear you won’t like what will happen if you lay your hands on her.” His voice transcends a visible sign of warning and threat to Kwang Jin. 
“Ooohh. Chill. We’re just having a friendly talk.” Kwang Jin teases him. Jong Hyun can hear the laughing of some guys at the background. No trace of Seung Yeon. He can feel some chills forming at the base of his neck. Before he can make a response, Kwang Jin drops the call. 

“Jong Hyun hyung will be fined. He is driving more than the speed limit. He almost beat the red light earlier.” Jung Shin worriedly says to the other two. They almost lost sight of Jong Hyun’s car while tailing behind him. 
“I can’t blame him. You know how Kwang Jin has changed.” Yong Hwa says remembering all those days that they were together with Kwang Jin in Japan. He is a different person back then. But after his removal from CNBlue, he became a different person.
“Do you think he will do something bad to Seung Yeon?” Min Hyuk innocently asks. 
“I still believe that he is a kind person like he used to be. He just needs to understand what really happened.” Yong Hwa explains

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter