Truth

Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This whole confrontation scene gives chills all over Seung Yeon’s body. Everything seems so fast and unbelievable for her brain to process. Things are starting to slowly sink in to her mind looking at the image of the girl standing in front of her with a small light coming from the parking area – her short hair, small face, slender legs. She makes a small step to come closer to her when Jong Hyun suddenly grabs her hand, stopping her to proceed from walking. All of a sudden they hear noises from a bunch of hospital crews coming into their direction. 

“Let’s go back to the van!” Jong Hyun tries to pull Seung Yeon away from where she is standing. But she’s not moving an inch. She’s still staring at the image of the girl in front of her. 
“Seung Yeon-ah, we need to leave.” He looks back at the group of hospital crew walking closer and closer to their spot.
“I can’t…” She pauses a little looking at Jong Hyun with a worried look on her eyes. 
“What do you mean you can’t? Does something hurts?” He thought she’s not feeling well after what happened earlier. 
“I can’t leave my sister, Jung Yeon.” Her voice is so little and she sounds so much troubled. She looks at his eyes until she notices he is having the same worries like her. They need to explain everything to Jung Yeon and s. It’s not supposed to be like this but things turned out differently. A lie and can’t be corrected with another lie. 

“You two follow us.” He is thinking of hiding all together inside their van. He immediately assists Seung Yeon in escaping from the group of hospital crews almost tailing at their backs. 

“Haaaah!!!!” The other girl gasps that moment when the car door opens. Min Hyuk, Jung Shin and Yong Hwa are still inside patiently waiting for Jong Hyun and Seung Yeon.
“Oh!! Cheer up baby!” Jung Shin recognizes the two Twice girls.
“Mina!” Jung Yeon tries to shut her up.
“Get inside! Faster!” She pushes Mina at the back of the van but her eyes are still glued in all CNBlue members. 
“I..i..can’t believe I’m in one car with CNBlue..I’m a fan.” She stutters unable to contain her fangirl heart. 
“I am sorry sunbaenims for this trouble.” Jung Yeon bows apologetically. 
“But what are you doing here Unnie?” She continues shifting the topic back to the main problem.
“I should be the one asking that! Why are the two of you here in Japan and sneaking inside the hospital?” Seung Yeon directs the question back to Jung Yeon.
“We have a short performance here in Tokyo and I asked Jung Yeon to accompany me here. My father is a resident doctor in this hospital and I am about to surprise him.” Mina takes full responsibility of coming with Jung Yeon.
“Then why are you with CNBlue sunbaenims?” Jung Yeon seems to be unstoppable asking questions.

“Let us explain. Since everyone doesn’t know the real story.” Jong Hyun finally breaks the awkward silence.
“We arrived here in Japan on the same day. She had troubles with her cards so she asked help from me since I am also Korean and I can speak Japanese.” Jong Hyun’s story telling is somehow on a fast forward mode.
“No! It’s not like that!” Seung Yeon starts to banter with him again.
“I was sitting near the airport exit after I knew my cards are not working here then suddenly this guy came and figured out my real identity. I’m caught off guarded so I ask if he could help me find a house for three nights.” She continues with more details than Jong Hyun.
“And you offered your own house?” Yong Hwa sarca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter