My husband's who?

Last Gift.

"Let's go buy Yoogeun new winter clothing," Onew said as he held my hand and pulled me to the shoes section. He probably saw the fur boots that were displayed.

"Jinki.. He already has lots of those at home.." I said. "You're spoiling him." I frowned.

"No, I'm not!" He denfended.

I looked at him with  a 'who-are-you-kidding' expression. "Yes, you are."

"I'm not." He looked away.

"You are."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yoogeun-ah! Look! Fur boots! Let's go and buy them for you!" He said like he didn't hear me, and let go of my hand and took Yoogeun's, pulling him away from me and towards the shoes section. I signed in defeat as I dragged my feet after them. 

"He's always spoiling the kid." I muttered under my breath. "And then he tells me he wants to have ten children! Ten children?! Are you serious?!" 

I was surprised to hear my phone ring, so I immediately took it out from my handbag while I walked towards Onew and Yoogeun. "Oh? Yunho oppa sent a message." I opened the message and smiled after reading it:

'I'm going back to Korea tomorrow. The contract signing went well. See you soon.'

I immediately pressed the call button and waited for him to pick up, in which after four rings, he did.

"Sooyeon?"

"Oppa!" I happily greeted as I played with the shoes displayed. 

"What do you need?" He answered coldly. 

Yunho oppa is my older brother. He's older than me by three years, and he usually teases me by pretending to be cold-hearted and serious. He's currently the president of our company, and he stood as both my mother and my father after the death of our parents when I was still in high school. 

Being the only family he has, and of course being his youngest and only sister, he didn't like the idea of me marrying Onew, so he gave Onew a hard time when he was asking for my hand in marriage -- he had Onew's family background checked, his education, he even talked to Onew's parents personally.

But when he finally saw that Onew was serious about me, and that he loved me, and will take care of me, he talked to Onew personally and told him that he already approved of our marriage.

Now that I'm married, of course I had to leave the house, so he's staying there alone; but we get to see each other at work, or sometimes we invite him to come over and have dinner at our house, or we visit him at home. 

He really loves Yoogeun, and is hand-in-hand with Onew when it comes to spoiling him, probably because he doesn't have his own family and his own child. Which is why I keep on persuading him to get married.

"Ehh. Can't I call now just to ask how you're doing?" I pouted.

"You can, but that would be unsual." He chuckled. 

I ignored him and did my brought up my usual topic. "I'm pretty sure there are lots of pretty women there.. Did you meet anyone? How about during the meeting?"

"Sooyeon.." He sighed. "Not this again."

"Why?" I asked. "It's about time you get married and have children. You're already thrity-two! " I exclaimed.

"Just because you got married early doesn't mean I have to do the same." 

"Yah, it's not early. It was the right age to get married. And you're not young anymore. Like I said, you're already thirty-two. Do you plan to live alone in the world?"

"Can we not talk about this?" He sighed again. "I'm just.. taking my time. I'm waiting for the right person to come. And you know what happened when.." He trailed off. "Where's Yoogeun? Can I talk to him?"

"Sure." I said in english. "Give me a moment to call him."

And the he said something in Japanese.

"Yah, you know I don't understand that." I said.

"And you know I don't understand English as well as you do." He chuckled.

He studied in Japan while I studied in America, thus he speaks fluent Japanese and I speak fluent English, this is also the reason why he sometimes sends me to contract-signings and meetings, and at times, I come along as his translator. 

I just smiled and approached Yoogeun who was beside Onew, Onew was already paying for the shoes. My eyes widened. "Four pairs?! That's a lot already!" He just shrugged it off and took out his credit card. I rolled my eyes. "I'm taking Yoogeun to the earmuffs section, okay? It's too noisy here. Yunho oppa want to talks to him." 

"Okay," He smiled. "Tell hyung I said hi." 

"Sure." I said and called Yoogeun.

"Yoogeun-ah! Yunho samchon (A/N: Samchon = Uncle) wants to talk to you!" I said and handed him my phone.

"Samchon!" He greeted with a huge smile on his face. I held his hand and walked with him to the earmuffs section. He laughed at how his expression brightens when he's talking to oppa. 

I looked around while still holding onto Yoogeun's hand. "Hm? This looks pretty." I said and looked for the price tag. "Oh, and it's on sale!" I exclaimed. "Maybe I should ask Jinki to buy this for me." 

Speaking of Onew, he was already paying when we had left him. It's about time he follows us here. Where on earth is he? I turned around and scanned the area, trying to look for him. 

I finally found him, but he looked like he was talking to someone. I squited my eyes and tried to have a closer look on who he was talking to. 

"A girl?" I raised my eyebrow. "She doesn't look familiar.. I wonder why I've never seen her before.." 

"Neh, samchon! Goodbye!" Yoogeun happily said. He handed me back my phone. "Eomma, Yunho samchon says he's going to go home tomorrow. Can we go and fetch him at the airport? Please, eomma? Pleaaaase?" He pleaded, pulling my coat.

"Sure, baby. Okay." I said and smiled at him as I put my phone back inside my hand bag. "Let's go back to appa?"

"Neh~" He happily said. We walked towards Onew when he suddenly let go of my hand and ran towards is dad. "Appa~!" He shouted. Onew turned around, and smiled at him. Yoogeun hugged him, and the woman looked surprised to see him. She stared at him for a while and then looked at me who was slowly approaching them. 

When I was finally beside Onew, I smiled at the girl but she just looked at me. Onew wrapped one arm around my shouder and pulled me closer to him. "Sunyoung, this is Jessica." He said. 

She continued to stare at me.

"She's.. she's my wife." He said. Sunyoung, or whoever she is, furrowed her eybrows upon hearing Onew's words. "And that's Yoogeun, our son." He said, pointing at Yoogeun who bowed and greeted her brightly. "Annyeonghaseyo~!"

She just stared at him, and turned her attention to Onew. "So you did get married?" She said, putting on a (pretty fake) smile (if you ask me).

"Wha--" I was going to ask her what she meant, when I was cut off.

"Yeah, I did." Onew said, suddenly, and proudly. "We've been married for five years now. How about you, how have you been?" I felt Onew curl his fingers in tension and relax again. 

"I thought they were just joking.." She said, looking down, and clenched her fists. "I thought you would wait for me.." I heard her whisper.

"Excuse me, and sorry for being rude, but who are you, and what do you mean?" I asked. 

"Don't mind her. Let's go." Onew suddenly pulled me, but as the three of us were about to leave, she suddenly spoke.

"How rude of me," She said out loud. "to not introduce myself." She continued. 

"Sica, let's go." Onew said again.

But I refused to do so. I wanted to know who this girl is. I wanted to know why she acted like this. I wanted to know whether or not she is, or was, significant in Onew's life.

I turned around, and walked towards her again. When we were just a feet apart, I stopped and crossed my arms. "Go on," I said. "I'm listening."

She suddenly smiled. "I'm Park Sunyoung, but you can call me Luna." She said and extended an arm to shake hands. I just looked at her, waiting for what she would say next. She chuckled and put her hand down. "I was supposed to be your husband's wife."