Mehroooong~!

Last Gift.

I woke up suddenly, realizing that Onew was not beside me. "Jinki?" I called out. I looked around--he's not here. The bathroom lights were off, the curtains were down and the only source of light was the lamp beside me. I glanced at the digial clock near the bathroom door which read '4:13'. 

Groggily, I got off the bed, and walked towards the door. "Jinki?" I called out again as I peeked through the door. "Not here?" I whispered. I decided to take a look around their rest house, so as quietly as I could, I shut the door and walked around.

Occasionally, I would stop to look at their family pictures, showing Onew's childhood up to his early adulthood. I would giggle softly sometimes, "He hasn't changed a bit."

I decided to go to the hot spring located near the entrance, and soon enough, I was there. 

I looked around to check if no one was here, and as soon as I've confirmed it, I dipped my feet inside as I sat at the edge,  letting out a sigh of relief.

"That feels good," I whispered contently to myself.

I suddenly felt something a blanket being wrapped around me, and soon, someone sat beside me.

"What are you doing here so early in the morning?" Onew asked.

I was debating on whether or not I was looking for him. I wouldn't want to give him the wrong idea. "Well.. I woke up suddenly. Probably because I slept early." I shrugged and played with the rose petals floating around.

The steam was visible, and it looked really nice with the garden lights too.

I noticed that Onew was chuckling. "What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"If I knew you'd look so y in my clothes, I should've never brought any of yours." He chuckled.

I looked down. I was wearing his shirt and his boxers. "Yeah because you know I don't wear those lacy pieces of cloths you call underwear." I shot back.

"Maybe it's a nice thing you don't. Like I said, you look ier in my clothes." 

"Shut up." I said, splashing water on his face.

"Eww!" He said, acting like a girl. "Jessica splashed water with her feet's essence on my face!"

"YAH!" I shouted, splashing again. 

We were interrupted by Onew's grandmother, asking if we would like to eat breakfast already, since she has already asked it to be served. The both of us nodded and said we'd be right there, so she left us.

"Jinki-ya~" I said in a sing-song voice.

"Oh?" He asked, turning to me, and that was when I splashed a huge amount of water on his face before running away.

"YAH!" He shouted. I turned around. "MEHROOOOOOOONG~!" I said, sticking out my tongue before following grandmother to the dining room.

As soon as I was settled down, Onew came in with a towel on his shoulders, glaring at me. I simply pouted and batted my eyelashes to . He sat beside me. "What's for breakfast, halmeoni?" (A/N: Halmeoni = Grandmother)

I rested my chopsticks on my lips as I eyed the dishes. Galbi (Grilled Short Ribs), Kaktugi (Radish Kimchi), Kongnamul Bap (Bean Sprout Rice), Moo Saengchae (Radish Stip Kimchi), Spicy Seafood Salad, Spicy Stewed fish, Kimchi pancakes and yuck--Oi Naengguk (Cold Cucumber Soup).

"Well then, let's eat?" Grandmother asked. I nodded as I was starving already. I took a piece of kimchi pancake and started eating like there's no tomorrow.

"You should try the Cucumber Soup, it's really delicious." Grandmother said and started to reach for the serving spoon to fill my bowl.

My eyes widened. "Grandmother--"

"Grandmother, she doesn't eat cucumbers." Onew suddenly said.

The both of us looked at him, and then grandmother looked at me. "Oh, you don't?" She chuckled. "I'm sorry."

"Aniyo, it's okay, grandmother. I just.. dislike cucumbers.." I scratched the back of my head nervously.

"Dislike? More like loath!" Onew retorted. He then turned to grandmother. "You should've seen her when she was pregnant with Yoogeun, if it's possible to kill a cucumber, she would've done it." Onew said chuckling.

"Yah." I said, kicking his shin under the table.

"Oh, you have a child?" Grandmother asked.

"Ah, neh~" I answered.

"I'll bring him soon so you could see him, grandmother. I'm sure you're going to love him." Onew said with a grin. 

"I'll wait for that day," Grandmother said. "It would be nice to play with a little Jinki again." She said, laughing.

As soon as we finished, Onew and I returned to our room. He went inside the bathroom and I sat on the bed. I glanced at the clock which now read '5:07'. "Maybe I should go back to sleep?" I asked myself.

Onew came out with his iPad. "Sica," He called out. "I have a surprise for you."

"Hm? What is it?" I asked.

He handed me his iPad. "YOOGEUN-AH!" I almost shouted. 

"EOMMA!" He answered back. 

"How is my baby doing?" I asked happily. Onew sat beside me with a smile on his face.

Yoogeun frowned. "Eomma, I'm not a baby anymore. Grandmother and I made cookies last night, I saved some for you and appa." He said happily.

"Really? I can't wait to eat them. Don't be too hard on your grandmother okay?" 

"Neh, eomma~" Yoogeun answered. "But eomma, where are you?"

I pouted and pretended to be sad. "Yoogeun-ah, appa kidnapped eomma. Help meeeee." 

Yoogeun laughed ever so cutely. "Appa! Take care of eomma okay? Or else, I won't give you any cookies."

Aigoo this cutie pie.

"Neh~!" Onew answered cutely. 

"Eomma, appa, I'll go to grandmother first. She promised to help me make put together the new robot Yunho-samchon gave me. Annyeong, eomma! Annyeong, appa! I'll see you soon!" He said, waving.

"Aigoo, annyeong~!" I waved back. "I love you!" 

"I love you too, eomma." Yoogeun then kissed the screen. "I love you appa!"

"I love you too, kiddo!" Onew answered and 'kissed' him back.

With that, Yoogeun hung up. 

I returned the iPad to Onew with a sigh and a smile on my face. "Why is he awake so early?" I asked.

"Probably woke up 'cause of appa's snoring." Onew shrugged and laughed, I couldn't help but laugh along.

"Go and get dressed already. We're leaving in five minutes." Onew suddenly said.

"Leaving?" I asked, surprised. "Where are we going?"

"What, did you expect to stay here for four days?" Onew chuckled. "Go on. I'll wait for you outside. No need to take a bath." He winked and left.

....

I finished getting dressed and got out the room, yawning. "Jinki?" I called out. Where did he go again? 

I walked towards the entrance and saw him standing outside, talking to his grandmother. They hugged and as soon as I came there, Onew's grandmother hugged me too. "You have fun, okay?" She said and pulled away.

I just nodded awkwardly. "N-neh. Kamsahamnida." I said, bowing. Honesty, I don't know where we're going, so how could I possibly have fun? 

Onew got inside the car and so did I. After putting on my seatbelt, he drove off to who-knows-where.

"Where are we going this time?" I asked as I leaned on the passenger seat and closed my eyes.

"Somewhere you might like." He answered. 

"And who are we meeting? Your cousins?"

"No, we aren't meeting anyone. This time, it's really just the two of us." He said and held my hand, squeezing it tightly before letting go. 

"Lee Jinki, I still hate you okay. " I muttered as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I think.