Something Important.

Last Gift.

"Yoogeun honey stop running around with that lollipop in your mouth!" I exclaimed. "It's dangerous, come back here, sweetheart!" 

Yoogeun stomped towards me with crossed arms. He handed his lollipop and pouted. "Can I pleaaaase run around now?" He said.

I sighed as I took his lollipop. "Okay, but be careful and don't go somewhere I can't see you, arasso?" I said and wiped his mouth.

"Neh, eomma~" He said and continued to run.

I sighed and checked my watch. "Guess we'd have to wait a little longer," I said as I crossed my legs and removed my sunglasses. I watced Yoogeun as he ran around the area happily. I smiled slowly. "At least he's having fun.." I whispered.

My smile slowly started to fade as I remembered what happened last night. Was I being to harsh on Jinki? He seemed like he was sincere and really sorry.. It was just that.. I felt cheated. I didn't know what to do. I felt as if my marriage had been a whole lie. And what's worse was that I heard it from someone else -- from her -- from Luna or whoever she is.

She was supposed to be Onew's wife, she was supposed to be in my place right now. But what kept bugging me was what she actually meant by that. I met Jinki since my first year as a college student. If they were supposed to get married, it wouldn't be hard to find out, right? 

"SAMCHON!!" 

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard Yoogeun shout. My head immediately shot up like a reflex, and I turned my attention to the arriving passengers. 

"Oh, Yoogeun-ah!" I heard Yunho-oppa exclaim. He put down his bag, removed his sunglasses and opened his arms wide to hug Yoogeun who jumped straight into his arms.

I chuckled and stood up from my seat. I walked towards them. "Oppa!" I exclaimed with a smile.

He looked at me and smiled. I laughed and waved at him, in which he waved back to me. As soon as I reached the both of them, he greeted me. "What are the both of you doing here?" He asked as he was carrying Yoogeun.

He extended his free arm to hug me (He was only carrying Yoogeun with one hand).

"Well.. Yoogeun wanted to surpise-fetch you when he heard that you were coming home today." I explained. "He even woke up early just to fetch his favorite uncle from the airport." He said as I smiled to Yoogeun who covered his face due to embarrassment.

"Well of course I'm his favorite uncle, I'm the only one he has." Yunho chuckled.

"Yah, he has Jonghyun." I said and stuck out my tongue on him. "Aigoo, don't be such a kid, Sooyeon." He said as he ruffled my hair and pinched Yoogeun's cheek. "Samchon bought you new toys, Yoogeun-ah." He said happily.

"Really?" Yoogeun happily answered. I could already see his eyes sparkling due to excitement. 

Yunho nodded. "There are lots of toys in Japan. Robots, cars -- they have everything. Next time we should go together and I'll buy you everything you want." 

"Oppa, you're spoiling him!" I exclaimed.

"Am not!" He answered back.

"Aish, you're just like Jinki!" I hissed in frustration.

"Speaking of Onew, where is he? I don't see him anywhere." Yunho oppa said as he scanned the area for Onew.

"He's at home." I answered.

He raised an eyebrow upon hearing my answer. "Did the two of you get into a fight?" He asked as he put Yoogeun down and straightened his clothes.

"N-no!" I answered. "What made you think that?" I asked, looking away.

"The only time the three of you aren't together is when the two of you are in a fight or when he's at work. He cant be at work today since it's a Sunday, and so I'm guessing the both of you got into a fight." Yunho oppa answered.

"Aish!" I exclaimed in frustration. "Nevermind!" 

"Excuse me sir, but the car is ready, shall we go?" Driver Kim asked.

"Oh, driver Kim!" I greeted him with a smile. He smiled back and bowed. "Yunho oppa's going to have lunch with us first, so you can go ahead and take his things home. I'll go and bring him home later, or he'll call you if he needs a ride." I instructed.

"Well, okay, Ma'am." He said and bowed towards me again. He turned to Yunho oppa. "Sir?" He asked.

"You can you ahead." Yunho oppa answered with a smile. Driver Kim bowed to him to before leaving us. 

"Soo.. Where to?" Yunho oppa asked, holding Yoogeun's hand. "Let's go at some Chinese restaurant? Or do you want a korean restaurant since you just got home from Japan? Your pick." I asked.

"Hmm. Chinese would be nice." He answered and carried Yoogeun with both arms. 

------------

I was driving, Yunho oppa was at the passenger seat and Yoogeun was at the back-seat. "Yoogeun are you alright there?" Yunho oppa asked as he turned around to check on Yoogeun.

"Neh, samchon~" I heard Yoogeun answer.

Oppa turned around again. "So," He said.

"Hm?" I asked as I turned the steering wheel.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"What?" 

"Sooyeon--"

"I'm fine, oppa." I cut him off. "Don't worry about me. If I had any problems, you'd be the first person to know, and I'm pretty sure you already know that, right?" I said with a smile, but still keeping my eyes on the road.

He sighed. "Okay.." 

"Eomma," Yoogeun suddenly asked. "How is appa going to eat breakfast and lunch?" Yoogeun suddenly asked.

"He can go make breakfast on his own." I muttered. "We'll just bring him food, baby." I answered.

"Okay.." Yoogeun answered and continued to look out the window.

"Sica--"

"Oppa, you had Jinki's background checked right?" I suddenly asked.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw him furrow his eyebrows. "..Yeah, why?" He reluctantly answered.

I bit my lip as I hit the brakes. The stoplight had turned red and people were starting to cross the streets. "Did you find anything about uhm.. Park Sunyoung? or Luna?" I asked, gripping onto the steering wheel.

"Sunyoung? I'm not quite sure.." He answered. "Oh! Yeah! Yeah, I did." He suddenly elxclaimed, but he suddenly turned to me and raised an eyebrow. "Why? Is there something wrong about her?" 

"Didn't you.. uhm.. find out why.. Things didn't work out?" I asked, hoping he'd get what I mean. I was trying to talk with Yunho oppa in a way that Yoogeun wouldn't understand.

He kept quiet for a while and crossed his arms. "Didn't Jonghyun tell you about it?" He answered.

I raised an eyebrow. "Jonghyun?" I asked, confused. The stoplight had turned green this time so I hit the gas pedal and drove off.

"Yes, Jonghyun." He answered. "He and Onew were childhood friends. He knows everything about it." He answered. 

I brought the car to a stop.  I park the car infront of the restaurant, and turned off the engine. Yunho oppa got out first and opened the door for Yoogeun. I got out too and made sure to lock every door.

"You go ahead first, you can order too." I said. 

"Okay, don't take long." Yunho oppa answered and pulled Yoogeun along with him.

I took out my phone from my bag and looked for Jonghyun's number. I stared at it for awhile. "Should I call him or not?" I thought to myself as I pouted. I've decided to call him anyway, I've got nothing to lose, right?

It took him several rings before answering. I was about to press the red button to cancel the call when I heard him answer.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Jonghyun?" I asked.

"Oh, Sica! What's up?"

"Are you busy or something?"

"Ani, I'm just working out at the gym right now.. Why?"

"No wonder it took you long to answer the phone." I chuckled. "Is that like, your new house now?" I teased.

"Could be," He answered. "I have nothing else to do." 

"Right." I said. "Soo. I was wondering if I could talk to you later?" I asked.

"Sure, but what about?"

"Uhm.. Something important." I answered. "Okay, I have to go now." 

"Okay, okay. See you later, I guess." He said.

"Okay!" I hung up and put the phone back inside my bag.

Hopefully, Jonghyun answers all the would be able to answer all the questions I'd ask..