What could possibly go wrong?

Last Gift.

I rolled over and looked at the clock. "Ugh, it's still too early.." I groaned. I looked over at Onew while he slept peacefully. I smiled as I looked at him. I absolutely love looking at him when he's asleep. Everthing about him looks so perfect this way, and the best part about it was that I could see his facial features clearly. I kissed his forehead and prepared to get up to check on Yoogeun, but I felt his arm stopped me by hugging me closer to him. 

I chuckled. "Jinki, I'll just go and check on Yoogeun.." I whispered. He didn't answer. I tried to get up again but he didn't budge. 

"Shiro.." He answered with his bedroom voice. (A/N: Shiro = I don't like). 

Ugh, why is he doing this to meeee? Doesn't he know that his bedroom voice is the iest thing I have ever heard in my whole life?!

"Yah, are you trying to seduce me?" I chuckled as I lightly hit his arm. I looked at his lips which slowly formed a smile. He fluttered his eyes open and hugged me closer to him. He propped himself up with one elbow so that his lips were beside my ear.

"And if I am?" He whispered (with the same y-bedroom-voice he used a while ago).

I felt a little heat rise in my cheeks with his words. Oh god, I'm in big trouble right now -- I think he's feeling .

I grabbed his arm and pulled it away but to my surprise, he suddenly rolled on top of me. He supported his bodyweight with both his arms on either side of my head. I looked at him, still dazed, and he looked at me, and it felt like those deep brown eyes were drilling a hole through my soul.

"Yaaaahhhhh," I exclaimed, trying to push him away, but he was much more stronger than a I am, and he was on top, thus making it harder for me. I sighed and gave up. He wouldn't say anything! He just kept on staring at me. I crossed my arms and looked at him, trying so hard not to fall into his trap. But I was having a really hard time look at him and not doing anything. I mean seriously, look at him! He's gorgeous, and irresistable.

Slowly, he leaned forward until our lips met. I know I was supposed to resist the urge to kiss him back, but it was like my body had a mind of it's own.  I felt his tongue touch my lips and slide its way into my mouth. We lay there making out for what felt like forever to me. I put my hands around his neck smiling through the kiss and pulling him closer to me. 

He pulled away and started kissing my neck. I closed my eyes, biting my lip to prevent myself from making unnecesary noises. He was kissing me softly for a few mintues, although after a while, become rougher and roughter.

"H-hey, be careful not to leave a hickey on my neck." I managed to say. I heard him chuckle, but he didnt stop kissing me.

Onew slowly started to move my shirt  up with one hand, gently touching my stomach,  and making the butterflies I already had in there, move faster and faster.

"Eomma? Appa?" I suddenly heard. 

My eyes shot open as I pushed Onew away from me, interrupting the perfect moment. I heard Onew groan in frustration, but decided to ignore him. 

Yoogeun was standing near the door, a teddy bear clutched on his right arm. His hair was still a bit messy and his eyes showed that he had just woken up. I smiled at him and opened my arms wide. He ran to me and I embraced him tightly. "Good morning, my little prince. How was your sleep?" I said as I kissed him. 

"Eomma, did appa fall asleep on you?" Yoogeun suddenly asked.

I chuckled nervously. "Baby.. How long have you been standing there?" I asked.

"I just got here, eomma.. But why was appa sleeping on top of you?" 

"Because appa loves eomma so much." Onew suddenly answered, messing up Yoogeun's hair before kissing him too.

"But appa, if you love eomma, then why were you sleeping on top of her? How would she be able to breathe?" 

"Aigoo, my son's so curious!" I said, trying to stop him from asking any more awkward questions. "How about eomma makes breakfast for us now?" I said.

"Neh, eomma~!" Yoogeun answered happily. "Appa, can we go to the mall today?" He said, turning to Onew and pouting.

"Hm? Sure. Appa doesn't have work, and so does eomma. Let's all go together." He said, smiling so wide that his eyes disappeared. I couldn't help but smile widely too. I feel so happy looking at my son and my husband. I've never wanted a happy family more then anything else. Like this, everything is just perfect. What could possibly go wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how is the first chap? :D Conflict starts on next chapter, so please watch out for it! ^^