C H A P T E R T W O

Through The Funeral

         “Do you want to be my girlfriend?”, 17 year old baekhyun said, with a red face.

She stared into the man in front of her with wide eyes. “W-What?”, She asked, even though she heard it clearly the first time.

Baekhyun let out a small, frustrated sigh. “I said…, Lee Gyu-Won, do you want to be my girlfriend?”,


C H A P T E R   T W O

Byun Baekhyun’s wife is dead.

 

“I-I’m sorry for your lost.”, She said with her eyes lowered to the floor. Baekhyun shook his head. “Don’t be.”, He said with a soft smile.

She silenced. The air is getting awkward as Baekhyun cleared his throat. “It’s only 11a.m. and I just came to check out the room. I’ll come back again by two o’clock.”, He said with a low tone as she nodded and held the mop firmly.

Baekhyun walked out of the room as Gyu-Won lingered her eyes onto the man’s back.

 

        Baekhyun stopped his step and turned to look at her just slightly. “It’s nice meeting you again, Gyu-Won.”, He said with a smile as Gyu-Won’s eyes widened. With a flustered look, she nodded.

“Y-Yeah it’s nice meeting you too, baekhyun.”

Baekhyun walked out as she stared into his disappearing back.


The funeral session of Baekhyun’s wife and child went well. A few people came, mourned and cried and left. It was around 9p.m. and she was supposed to clear out the mess in all room.

Holding a trash bag, she walked to all room and collected all trash that was big enough. Letting out a soft sigh, she walked to the last room which Is Baekhyun’s room.

 

She saw Baekhyun sleeping with his head laid on the casket of his wife’s. His face seemed tired, and he was sleeping quite loudly too.  

She stared into the man. How broad his shoulder had gotten. How matured he look in his black suit. And she tried her best to deny the feelings, but somehow her love toward Baekhyun can’t stop growing.

She walked out of the room as quiet as she could, trying her best not to wake Baekhyun up. But somehow the man woke up with his eye blinking a few times.

“Gyu-Won?”,Baekhyun spoke with a small, weak voice. Oh, how beautiful her name sounded through Byun Baekhyun’s mouth, she thought.

 

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you up, was just trying to clear out the trash.”, She explained slowly, not trying to create a bad impression. Baekhyun smiled softly.

“Hey, it’s okay.”, Baekhyun spoke softly as he rubbed both of his eyes sleepily. “I’m quite hungry… Is the canteen still open?”, Baekhyun asked as she nodded.

“U-Um, yeah. You should hurry though, it’ll be closed by 10p.m.”, She spoke as baekhyun nodded. “Alright, thanks.”, He spoke and stood up. As he walked past Gyu Won, his shoulder brushed past hers.

There’s a tingling feeling inside her stomach and she knows it’s wrong. Baekhyun stopped his step. “You… have you eaten yet?”, He asked out of the sudden.

Her eyes widened as she shook her head. “N-Not yet. I’ll eat after my shift.”, She spoke with both her eyes glued to the floor. “Can you eat with me?”, Baekhyun spoke.

 

           She stared into Baekhyun with wide eyes. “Please?”, He plead. “I really don’t want to eat alone. ..”, He spoke followed by a sigh.

She opened to speak, but closed it right immediately. Her eyes were lowered to the floor as she hesitates.

“Y-Yeah sure, I mean what’s the harm in it?”, she spoke with a sweet smile. Baekhyun smiled back as they both walked to the canteen.


       As they were both seated, both began eating quietly.

She stared into the man in front of her. Clear skin and dark alluring eyes. He had small yet perky lips. Long, slender fingers that seemed so pretty. Lashes that perfectly framed his eyes, oh. How gorgeous Byun Baekhyun is. 

 

 She wants him. She wants him so bad.



Author's note :- Hey peeps ♥♥ Thank you for reading c: I hope you like it hehehe