C H A P T E R T E N

Through The Funeral

“Mom, dad, this is Baekhyun. M-My boyfriend.”, she spoke sheepishly as Baekhyun gave a polite smile. “Hello, I’m Baekhyun.”, Baekhyun spoke in a gentle tone as her parents smiled back in response.

“What a good looking man. I’m guessing you’re taking good care of my Gyu Won?”, Her dad spoke in a teasing tone as Baekhyun laughed. “Don’t worry, sir. Your daughter is in good care.”, Baekhyun spoke with a soft smile.

It’s Gyu Won’s birthday dinner, and she had invited Baekhyun over to meet her parents.

She was blessed to have such great parents and a great boyfriend too. As she turned and looked into Baekhyun’s face; she realized how much she is in love with him.


CHAPTER 10

Gyu Won woke up from her sleep with a throbbing pain inside her head.

The thought of Baekhyun never leaves his head and the crave building up inside her just keep increasing.

She looked into her phone and realized the date. ‘20 November’

            It’s her birthday, which is officially one of the worst days for her. She hated birthdays, because it would remind her of how great Baekhyun used to be.

She let out a soft sigh and walked to the bathroom to freshen herself up.


She had quitted her job by the funeral home and decided to spend the day at the library just to catch up with her studies.

As she sat down by one of the table, the thought of chanyeol appeared into her mind. What could she do to stop chanyeol from being more hurt?

She’s stuck and confused. It’s too much drama and she has no time for any of it.

 

As night appears, she gathered all her belongings and went back home to her apartment.

She saw a man sitting in front of her front door. She was confused and a little bit scared. As she walked closer, she realized the man is Baekhyun, her ex-lover.

She kneeled and looked into him. He was sleeping, and he also smells like alcohol.

“Baek, why are you drunk..?”, She spoke in a gentle tone as she shook his body just slightly. Baekhyun mumbled something inaudible as she sighed. “Why are you here? In front of my house?”, She whispered as she shook his body harder.

Baekhyun fluttered his eyes open as he looked into her. “Gyu..”, he whispered. Gyu Won stared into him with slight concern in her eye. “Yes, Baek..”, she answered.

“Gyu… my love..”, he whispered, Gyu won barely heard it right as she stood up and unlocked her front door.

She helped Baekhyun to stand up as she dragged him inside and placed him by the couch. She stared into his sleeping face as her heart aches.

“I love you..”, she whispered. Baekhyun opened his eyes as he smiled. It was so obvious he’s badly drunk. “You should go and bath. You reek of alcohol.”, she spoke softly.

Baekhyun stared into her, his eyes smiling. “My pretty Gyu Won..”, he mumbled drunkenly. She stared into him confusingly. “Baekhyun…”, she whispered.

 

      Baekhyun held her face by his palm. He smiled. As he leaned in, he shut both of his eyes tight. Gyu Won were unaware of what he was about to do, but as his lips were placed by her lips, she unknowingly found her eyes closed too.

It was bitter, the kiss felt like alcohol. But the butterflies inside her stomach were hard to ignore.

Baekhyun deepened the kiss, letting out a soft grunt as Gyu Won bit his lower lip just slightly. Her face is probably as red as cherry, but it doesn’t matter.

Baekhyun stopped the kiss and leaned away leaving Gyu Won shocked. He ed his shirt and threw it away; leaving him in his inside t-shirt and exposing his biceps.

He leaned in and placed another kiss, as Gyu Won gladly kissed him back.

    The atmosphere keeps getting hotter, and without both of them realizing, they’re both in the bedroom, completely , both panting.

 

As Gyu Won was deep asleep, Baekhyun stared into her and smiled softly. “Happy birthday.”, he whispered and leaned in for a short kiss.

Perhaps this could be the greatest birthday gift.


Author’s note :- don’t be too happy more drama and trouble are coming :PPPP