C H A P T E R F I V E T EE N

Through The Funeral

“I’m sorry, okay?”, he spoke, his tone sounded forceful and aggressive. She nodded her head softly. “Okay.”, she responded, her eyes focused on the floor.

Baekhyun leaned in and held her face. “I love you, okay?”, he spoke more. Gyu Won nodded. “I love you too.”, she spoke carelessly. Baekhyun kissed her in the lips as she leaned her head just slightly.

 

They were both seated by the bed as Baekhyun softly pushed Gyu Won down so she completely lay on the bed. He went on top of her and kissed her by her cheek.

   They had .

 

It felt wrong.


Chapter 15

“Y-You were not supposed to see that.”, she spoke, gasping on air.

Baekhyun were speechless as he stared intensely at her. “Gyu Won, what is this?”, he spoke, demanding for answer. He’s confused and afraid at the same time. “A-Are you ill?”, he asked, his tone filled with fear.

          Gyu Won shook her head. “No, put that thing down! You were not supposed to open it!”, she yelled, breaking into tears. “You were never supposed to see it!”, she yelled on the top of her lung.

Baekhyun stood up and approached her slowly. “Gyu, please. Calm down.”, he spoke. “Tell me, what is wrong? What is up with all these pills? Did you tried to kill yourself?”, He spoke, pouring questions to her.

       She cried even more, shaking her head. “It’s none of your business.”, she muttered, her tone desperate. “Gyu...”, Baekhyun spoke softly.

“It’s none of your ing business!”, she yelled, eyes wide and teary. Baekhyun silenced, his eyes gazing onto hers.

 

The atmosphere was intense. Baekhyun was clueless of what he was supposed to do. Gyu Won is crying as she puts all the stuff back into the box.

“I’m sorry, please have a good sleep.”, she spoke, tears falling down her eyes as she carry the box out. “Gyu Won-“, Baekhyun didn’t had the chance to finish his line as the door was shut closed.

“I’m sorry.”, he whispered, with nobody to hear it but himself.


The next morning was awkward. It was obvious that the  two had a fight last night and Gyu Won’s father who is trying to lighten up the moment makes everything even more bad.

They had breakfast silently, and finished breakfast silently.

When it was time to get back home, Gyu Won kissed her father by the cheek and smiled. “Thank you for last night dad. I’ll come to visit you more, I promise.”, she cooed softly as her father nodded with a grin.

“Thank you for coming, Gyu Won.”, he spoke with a goofy smile. “And thank you for coming too Baekhyun. It was great having you.”, he spoke more and hugged Baekhyun as Baekhyun laughed. It was a great night, Mr Lee. Thank you for having Me.”, he responded.

 

The two of them got into the car. The ride back home was silent and awkward.

 

As Baekhyun dropped Gyu Won by her apartment, she got out of the car and bowed just slightly. “Thank you for the ride.”, she spoke with a soft smile. Almost as if nothing had happened last night.

Baekhyun stared at her, his eyes demanding for an explanation. “Hey, Gyu Won. Why don’t we meet up for coffee some time?”, he spoke, his tone almost sounded like a beg.

           Gyu Won smiled. “I don’t think that’ll be possible. I’m sorry, I’ll be leaving now.”, she spoke and bowed before turning her back and walked inside the building.

Baekhyun stared into her disappearing silhouette; his heart breaking at the sound of her decreasing foot step.