Busted

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jimin

The next morning, his phone was vibrating next to him on his nightstand. It didn't make enough noise but it did enough to wake Jimin up. He quickly picked it up as soon as he read the caller ID. He answered it. 

"Hell-" 

"Jimin! You need to bring Mr. and Mrs. Park to my house!" 

"Seokjin! Okay, calm down. What happened?" Jimin pulled himself up from his bed and walled over to his closet. He scanned through a few outfits until he found one that was almost presidential. It probably wasn't considering it was street wear. 

"Someone vandalized my property! Please.. Hurry!" He heard Seokjin slam the phone down as he hung up. He rolled his eyes and changed into a white polo shirt and black ripped jeans. He knew his parents were gonna say something about it but their gonna have to get over it. We're talking about Seokjin here. 

"Mom? Dad?" Jimin walked out of his room and walked to his parents' room. He jumped on their bed and made a loud thump, causing them to moan and groan. 

"Park Jimin! What did we tell you about coming in our room after you wake up before us?" Mrs. Park says, sitting up and putting on her reading glasses. 

"Sorry, not sorry but Seokjin needs your help, dad. I'll drive." 

Mr. Park groaned and lifted his pillow to put it above his head. 

"I remember how sweet you were to Seokjin," Jimin says softly. "you treated him like he was one of your own sons, but when he's in trouble, you don't give two s, do you?" 

"Watch your language, young man!" Mrs. Park climbed out of bed and went to her own private bathroom. She closed the door behind her. 

Jimin looked at his father. "Get up." 

The man didn't have any movements upon his body. Instead, he slept comfortably. 

"As in now!" Jimin found a throw on pillow nearby and slammed it at Mr. Park's head. Jimin lifted his off the bed and headed downstairs. He grabbed the keys and slipped them in his pocket. 

Mrs. Park came downstairs and walked in the kitchen. She poured coffee into a cup that was placed on the counter from last night. It was surprising since she needed the essentials to be clean and fresh coming from the dishwasher. She took a few sips and picked up a newspaper. "Mm." 

"Where is dad?" Jimin walked over to her and took a seat. 

"Sweetie, please calm down. He'll be down here in a few minutes." 

"Minutes turn into hours and those hours turn into weeks. Mom, can you please tell him to come down here?" He shivered and snatched the newspaper out of his mother's hands. "Please listen to me! Seokjin is in trouble. Just please go get dad and I'll explain it on the way." 

"Okay.." She went upstairs and Jimin could hear his mom calling him by his full name. It made Jimin laugh. 

--- 

Jimin sighed as he placed the mug down. He made his way over to the front door and placed his small right hand on it. He shifted his weight and looked at the staircase where his parents came down, fully dressed. 

"We're ready, honey." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Jungkook

He grabbed a few tee shirts and pants and shoved them into a blue suitcase. Surprising how he still used this. He grabbed his cologne and placed them in it too. He zipped it and headed down the staircase. He spotted Taehyung with a newspaper. He rolled his eyes and tried not to make eye contact with him. He was still mad at him for trying to steal. 

"H-Hyung..?" Taehyung said slowly. 

"Don't call me hyung. You don't have a right to call me that." 

"Okay.. Kookie..?" 

"You're just making it worse, Tae." 

"O-Okay.. Well, you're.. on the n-newspaper." 

"What?!" Jungkook ran over to Taehyung and hovered over his shoulder. He read the words to himself. 

WANTED: JEON JUNGKOOK

REWARD: $500 

Jungkook's heart quickly beated fast as he went over to his suitcase and took a hold of it. He walked to the door and strolled the suitcase over with him. 

"Where are you going?" 

"Somewhere far from here." 

"Where is that?" 

"Seoul. Catch me if you can, baby." He gave Taehyung a smirk before leaving the boy alone. Of course, he wanted to take Taehyung with him since he had no business living in his house, but everyone knew him in town. They would stop to talk to him while Jungkook is around. It wasn't safe. 

He struggled with his suitcase as he finally managed to get it to fit on the back of his motorcycle. He slipped on it and placed the helmet over his head. He started the vehicle and drove off. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Jimin

"So, what's going on, son?" Mr. Park shaked his son until he got his full attention. 

Jimin kept his eyes on the road while he talked about the incident. 

"Seokjin's house was vandalized." 

"Oh my gosh.. Is he okay? Do we need to file a complaint?" 

"Yes, Seokjin is fine. No, you don't need to file a complaint. We have dad to take care of this. Let's just hope we find the criminal or whatever it's called." 

Jimin pulled up into Seokjin driveway and parked the car. He hopped out and ran over to Seokjin who was crying softly into his sleeves of his shirt. Jimin wrapped his arms around his head and kissed his hair. "It's gonna be okay.. Let my dad work this out, alright?" 

Seokjin nodded and cried softly into his chest. Jimin placed his chin on his head and looked at the grass. He knew Seokjin wasn't keeping up with his grass but he'll be happy to help. It's the least he could do for his best friend. His eyes went over to his parents as they made their way to Seokjin. Mr. Park walked past him and entered his house. They three could hear him gasp so they turned to the front door of the house.

"G-Go take a look, Jimin.." Seokjin brushed away his tears and pushed Jimin off of him softly. 

Jimin bit his lip and followed his mom into the house. He noticed the little markings across the walls and the silly drawings. He giggled at the drawings. 

"Son, this isn't funny. This is Seokjin we're talking about." 

Jimin quit his laughter and glanced at the wall next to him that had holes beaten into it. His stomach started to turn as he backed away slowly. 

"Ah, great! Someone is going over the speed limit! Honey, can you tend to Jimin? I'm being called over." 

"Uh, sure. Please take the car, we'll walk from here." 

"Thanks." He quickly kissed her softly on the cheek before walking away. He hopped in the car and drove off in speed. 

Jimin turned to face Seokjin. They made eye contact. He smiled at the younger before turning away to look at the vehicles' line marks that marked his driveway. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 <Jungkook>

He slowed down as another police officer pulled him over. He gritted his teeth in anger as he heard the same footsteps walking over to him. Once he took a glance, he realized it was the same Park guy again. 

"Aish.. You again?" Jungkook slipped his helmet off to come face to face with Mr. Park. 

Unfortunately instead of getting a nice greeting, his elbow was met with a much stronger hand than his. 

"Jeon Jungkook, is that right?" He pulled Jungkook off of his motorcycle. "You're gonna have to come with me." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: don't worry, the next chapter is Jungkook's POV still since it wasn't very long.