Vandalism

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jungkook

He pulled up in front of a mansion. It had too much grass around the house that obviously needed to be mowed considering that the owner was probably loaded with money. Jungkook rolled his eyes at the thought and climbed off, setting his helmet on the back. He knew he shouldn't of been there at three in the morning but Taehyung frustrated the hell of out him. He stared at the house as he began planning what he would do next. 

He grabbed the spray paint and hammer. He grabbed the bag from the back of his motorcycle and slumped it over his shoulder. He walked towards the tan brown house and ped his backpack. He grabbed a blank used card and shoved it in the door making the front door of the house open. He smirked and slipped the card in his pocket. 

He slipped inside the house, closing the door and locking it. He took off his backpack and threw it across the floor only making his way back to it. He shakes the spray paint up and started making lines across the wall. It left little paint drops falling down on the wall. 

He laughed and made awkward shapes. He walled over to his bag and took the hammer that was laying on top of it. He took out all his anger on the wall and made a hole. He screamed and groaned angrily. He didn't hesitate as he threw a few punches on the wall with his own bare hand. It left bloody marks across his skin. He didn't care. He was actually a little proud of what he did. 

He sighed, taking a small break. 

- - - 

He climbed on his motorcycle and drove off, full of dizziness and laughter. People assumed he was drunk. He flopped down on the seat of his motorcycle and started it. He slipped on his helmet and drove off, going over the speed limit. He got caught off guard when a police officer was behind him with red and blue lights flashing. Jungkook slowed down and waited for the officer to hand him a ticket. He suddenly heard footsteps making their way over to him. 

"Sir?" 

Jungkook looked at him coldly and glared. 

"Ah, you look so young.. ..I was wondering what you were doing on the road causing trouble at three am on the morning." 

"My parents needed something at the market." Jungkook lied. He was adopted when he was eleven years old but he was turned down when they found out he was using pot. They sent him to juvenile detention and took him off of the adoption list. He had no where to live until he met Taehyung who only used him for his money but Jungkook didn't care. He himself was only using him to get himself more drugs. 

"Market?" The officer scoffed. "It's closed." 

"Oh, did I say market? I meant Walmart. They're open twenty-four seven." He looked over to his name tag and read it to himself in his thoughts. Mr. Park.

"If you went to 'Walmart'," He self quoted with his fingers. "Where's the bags?" 

"They unfortunately didn't sell those. They were sold out so that's an up-si-daisy for my mom." Jungkook let out a smile as he started up his motorcycle again. 

"Okay, son. I hate to do this to you, but I'm gonna have to write you a ticket." 

"Really? You don't look like a police officer. You're not even wearing the outfit they wear. You're in pajama pants and a ragged old tee shirt." 

"I wouldn't go so far, son." He took out his pad and started jotting down some notes. "What's your name?" 

"Juiy J." He knew if he found out his real name, he would go through his files and send him back to jail. He couldn't live like that any longer. Even though he does make bad decisions, he enjoyed making them. 

"That sounds familiar. Aren't you the singer in Seoul?" 

Jungkook had no clue what he was talking about but he had to play along. "Oh, yes. I'm him." 

"Are you sure? You look young.." 

"I had a little bit of plastic surgery done last month.. That probably explains the truth." Jungkook grasped his hands around the bars he holds onto when he drives, nervously. 

When will he hurry the up? I have stuff to do too. Jungkook thought.

"Ah, okay." He scribbled a few more things before ripping it out of the pad and handing it out in front of Jungkook's face. Jungkook took it and took a glance at it. 

"Five hundred dollars?! Where am I gonna get that?" 

"You should of never drove above the speed limit." He patted Jungkook on the shoulder before walking away and returning to his car. 

Jungkook sighed as he watched the police officer drive away. He took out his phone and looked in his contacts. He found the number he was looking for as he pressed Call. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Jimin

I couldn't go to sleep so I went downstairs for a cup of water. As soon I reached the bottom, there was a light coming from the kitchen. I slowly followed the lights' path and made my way into the kitchen. I squeezed my eyes shut as I gasped. I knew what was going to happen next. Death. 

"Jimin? What are you doing down here? Baby, it's so late." 

Jimin felt a pair of arms around his head as he opened his eyes. He let out a breath once he realized it was his mom fiddling with her phone. That explained the light. 

"Mom? What are you doing up so late?" 

"I could ask you the same thing, baby boy." 

"I came to get a glass of water. I couldn't sleep." 

"Since we're sharing our reasons, I guess I should tell you too while you make your cup of water." She took a seat and watched as Jimin pulled out a glass. 

"Your father texted me and told me he was out." 

"You could of stayed in your room.... Um, so why is he out?" 

"Someone was driving over the speed limit. No biggy. He'll be back soon." 

"Who could be driving this late at night? I'm sorry.. I meant morning." 

"Some kid who doesn't live life." 

Jimin nodded slowly as he poured some water into his cup. He took a small sip, looking at his mother. 

"We should go to sleep, hon. We have tons to do tomorrow." 

Jimin groaned and made his way out of the kitchen and up his room. He placed the water on his nightstand before slipping his feet under his covers. He heard his mom going to her room and closing the door. He sighed and tried to fall asleep. He couldn't so he looked through the drawers of his nightstand and found what he was looking for. A sleeping pill. He out the pill into his mouth and chugged it down with his cup of water. He waited for it to mix in as he quickly fell back asleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Jungkook lives in Busan as Jimin lives in Seoul. Sorry, had to clarify. 

Subscriptions, comments, and messages are appreciated. 💜 Thanks. 

Ignore all mistakes.