H a l l o w e e n Special

Destroyer or Dream?

Hello, readers! 

Today is a Halloween Special

For Destroyer or Dream? 

Make sure to give feedback! 

Enjoy the story! 

 

🎃🍭 🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃 🍭🎃🍭

<Jungkook>

"Where's Jimin? I thought he would be here." Jungkook said, climbing off of Taehyung's back. 

No one was around except for a young blonde male who was sitting on a bench,       playing on his phone. 

"Let's ask him?" Taehyung suggested, whispering over Jungkook's shoulder. 

Jungkook nodded.

They both walked over to the boy as the blonde's eyes slowly made their way up to their eye level. 

"Look ladies, I've dealt with enough trouble today. The sidewalk is waiting for your footsteps, so am I." He rolled his eyes and continued to play on his phone. 

"No." Jungkook said strictly. 

The male scoffed as he put away his phone. He looked up at him with sarcastic and devilish eyes. "Get lost, kid." 

"You're the one who's gonna get lost if you don't do me a favor." Jungkook spoke up, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Oh," The boy put on a frown. "Is the princess gonna lead me to her castle to where she'll sprinkle her dust on me?" 

Jungkook shot him a glare. "You're speaking of Tinkerbell." 

"Watched too many fairy tales, sweets?" He chuckled.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and rolled his eyes. 

Taehyung shrugged as he said, "Have you seen a boy named Jimin around? I believe his name is Park Jimin." 

"Aish, the nut?" 

"Nut..?" Jungkook asked, confused. 

"The little newbie running around this school like he's Cinderella." 

"You mention too much fairy tales to be wanting to talk about me and my movies." Jungkook pointed out. 

Instead of getting the response he wanted, the male talked about Park Jimin. 

"He just got in someone's car a few minutes ago." 

"Really? Who picked him up?" Taehyung asked. 

"From what I heard his name starts with an S.. See-look? Seokmin?" 

Taehyung laughed. "His name is Seokjin. Thanks for telling us, by the way." 

"No problem." The boy smirked. 

Taehyung smiled as he clapped his hands together. 

Jungkook walked away from the two, motioning for Taehyung to follow but he held up a 'one minute' finger. 

He sighed as he watched Taehyung pass a piece of paper towards the guy. 

Um, what the hell is he doing? 

Before minutes, Taehyung arrived. 

"Uh, may I ask what that is?" Jungkook pointed towards the paper he was holding. 

"Nothing. Just something I needed to clarify. Let's get you to the Park's." 

Jungkook nodded slowly. 

Was he cheating on him? 

<Jimin

"Okay. Where's Seokjin?" Mrs. Park asked, turning around from her almost prepared Halloween cupcakes. 

"He just left. He'll be back soon." Jimin said, grabbing onto the sides of a cupcake until a hand slapped his away.

"We'll eat them when the family is here together, alright?" 

Jimin groaned. "You know I'm impatient." He walked over to the couch and flopped down. 

"Where's Jungkook? He was off of work today." Mrs. Park asks. 

"I gave him a day off to hang out with Taehyung. Is that okay, honey?" Mr. Park said, focusing on the dishes. 

"Ah, yes. Did you give them a curfew? We have decorating to do for the party." 

Mr. Park nodded. 

"What party?" Jimin butted in. 

"The one we're holding tonight." 

"And how come I wasn't informed about this?" 

"You had school, honey. What was I supposed to do? Call the school and make sure they remind you that we're having a Halloween party?" 

"You could of texted me." Jimin scratched the back of his head, standing up and heading up the two flight of stairs. 

He closed his door behind him as he plopped down on his bed. He wondered what it would be like if Jungkook left after he got better. Wait, did he already get better? 

Jimin bit his lip as he sat up. He threw his homework onto the desk. He wanted to finish it later because all he felt right now was exhausted. 

Suddenly, before his eyes drifted off into sleep, his door opened and closed. Before he could look up from watching the ceiling, lips were pressed onto his. He knew this smell. 

Jungkook. 

He wanted to pull away but his lips were so soft and moist, he kissed him back. Jungkook pulled back slowly, connecting their foreheads together. 

"Your parents are not to know about this." He whispered softly. 

Jimin nodded. He pulled Jungkook back into his embrace as the kisses got softer and softer. 

Jimin the back of Jungkook's neck as he melted into the kiss. 

He wanted the scene to continue, but he had to pull away. He remembered that he had decorating to do. 

"Jungkook.." Jimin whispered softly. "My mom needs you and Taehyung for.. you know what." 

Jungkook nodded, pecking Jimin one last time on his lips. They both stood up, straitening their clothing. They walked downstairs and found Mrs. Park holding Taehyung on her shoulders while he puts up a banner that read, 'Happy Halloween, you freaks.' Hysterical.

"It's about time, Jungkook. You left me to do all the work." Taehyung said, running his hand over the tape. 

"Sorry, I was just grabbing Jimin." He gave Jimin a look that read 'don't-let-them-know'. 

Jimin nodded as he followed Jungkook downstairs. They grabbed two skeletons as they headed outside to put them up. 

-- 

<Jungkook

"You must be stunned as to why I kissed you a few minutes ago." Jungkook questioned. 

Jimin turned to look at him with a little sass. "Why did you do it?" 

Jungkook sighed as he looked around to make sure no one was around. "Look, don't worry about it. Let's just.. keep it a secret as I told you, okay?"

Jimin nodded. "Why?" 

"You never stop on the questions, do you?" He chuckled sarcastically. 

"I never do unless I get the answers I want." 

Jungkook smiled. "You're very cute, Jimin." 

"Thanks.." Jimin said slowly. 

Jungkook wasn't expecting this. He was expecting more blushing and of the hair. Guess he was wrong on everything. 

"Let's head inside." Jimin said. He said, pushing on the front door. He turned the knob but it was locked. 

"! Aish, let's try the back door." 

They both rushed toward the backdoor and opened it easily. 

Suddenly, red slimy guts splashed on their clothes. 

The parents and Taehyung laughed hysterically. 

"Taehyung! You are so dead!" Jimin shouted. 

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

A/N: The questions are the enigma stuff you'll find out later. I'm sorry this was a short chapter. You're not even supposed to have one today either but it's the devil's birthday so why not. Happy Halloween! 

Let's be friends! 

  • Twitter; @minyoonngi7

-a.p.j 🌸