Confessions

Destroyer or Dream?

<Jimin

After the tour ended, Jimin realized he had forgotten to ask his mom to pick him up. He dialed a number and put the phone up to his ear. He listened to the line that was being played as a reddish Nissan maxima pulled up. Jimin ducked his head down, searching for the owner of the car. 

The window rolled its way down as a familiar face popped up. 

"What are you doing just standing there? Hop in!" the familiar face said. 

"T-Taehyung? What are-" 

"I wouldn't question me if I were you." He glared before leaning back in his seat. 

Jimin nervously chuckled as he hung up the phone that no longer had a visit from Mrs. Park. 

He remained standing still. 

"What on earth are you doing, you little nugget? Do you want to stay in the sun and turn into toast? Burnt toast?" He smirked and patted the seat next to him. 

"How should I trust you?" He gripped tighter on his binder full of papers and assignments. He already had homework. 

"Um.. Because the sun is making the air around us warmer?" He looked at Jimin for a second before saying, "Jungkook was right. You're so full of it, now do me a favor and get in the car." 

Jimin his lips nervously. He walked over to the car and pursed his lips together. He slowly opened the side door and slipped inside. He buckled the seatbelt over his torso, making a 'click' sound. He looked at Taehyung who had devilish eyes. Jimin felt like getting out and running away but it'd be more dangerous that way.

This kid was weird and dangerous. 

"Can you please drop me off at my house? I don't want to go anywhere besides home.." Jimin said. It was true. He just wanted to get home before Seokjin arrived. 

"Don't worry, Jungkook sent me to pick you up. There shouldn't be anything to panic about." He started the engine and pulled out of the school parking lot. 

"And why should I trust both of you? You two are nothing but criminals and a bunch of fakes." He sighed loudly before looking out of the clear tinted windows. He hoped that he would make it home safely. 

"Ouch. What's your problem? Did you get rejected by Mr. what's his name? Seokmin?" 

"Shut up. His name is Seokjin and you're just jealous that someone cares for me deeply compared to you." 

Taehyung's smile faded as soon as those last eight words shot out of his mouth. He continued to drive through the neighborhood, without saying a word. 

<Jungkook

He heard the front door of the house being opened as he rushed down the stairs. He fixed his eyes on the two boys in front of him. Taehyung and Jimin. 

"I brought your little toy now where is my kimchi bowl?" He tugged on Jimin's wrist and pouted in front of the other two boys. 

"What? No, Tae. There wasn't kimchi involved in this situation." Jungkook rolled his eyes in frustration as he walked towards the older. As soon as his eyes laid on his eyes, he smiled. 

"Fine. Easy. I'll stay here and get my kimchi bowl that I deserve." He jumped in the air only once before giving out his cute little boxy smile. This kid feels so many emotions under one minute. 

"And how are you gonna do that? We're not the grocery store that sells whatever on the list of your paper." Jimin said, turning to look at Taehyung. 

"Mrs. Park knows me well, right? She'll give me anything I want because she's more nicer than both of you whimps." He winked before walking towards the kitchen. He pushed past the two white doors as if they hadn't been there. 

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other for a minute until the older spoke. 

"Why'd you text me?" 

Jungkook gave him a sad expression and admitted the truth. "Because I need to talk to you.. about something personal.." 

Jimin rolled his brown eyes. "Is this why you ruined my day today?" 

Jungkook smiled like he knew something was up. "I know you were somewhat happy when I sent you that text." 

"How do you know for sure? You weren't there when it happened." He crossed his arms over his chest and grinned, waiting for the false, deniable answer from Jungkook. 

"You just admitted it!" 

"No, I didn't." His shoulders sagged a bit. 

He pointed at his pink blushy cheeks. "You're blushing."

Jimin pushed his shoulder lightly before giving him a softened look. "Why do you need us to talk?" 

He frowned. 

<Jimin

After Jungkook took Jimin upstairs to his room, he made sure Mrs. Park wasn't around. He didn't want to tell her just yet about what happened in his personal life. He also told Mr. Park to keep it a secret away from her. He didn't want to cause trouble for this family than he already has. 

° ° ° 

He explained his story about how he turned into somewhat a criminal.

"How is that possible? Shouldn't your mom be in jail? I don't even want to think it's your name written along the record files." He crossed his legs together in the chair he sat in. 

Jungkook looked at him. "She ran away with a fake ID. She told the police that I was the son who ran away with my mother. But no, she was the one who ran away without me.

Jimin laid one elbow on his kneecap and put his head in the palm of his hand. "What happened?" 

"She sent the police to look for me. She told them I was the one who was under all of this and that I killed my own father. She even told them where I was living.." 

"Oh.. I'm sorry I hadn't realized what you've been going through lately, Jungkook. I guess I was caught up in your smirks that I didn't believe a thing you said to me." He slipped himself off the chair and let his legs sink onto the youngers guest bed. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's torso and laid his head on his shoulder. 

"I'm so stupid, I even let my mom make me fall into her trap." He began to sob. 

Jimin frowned and looked at Jungkook. He lifted his chin up so that it was meeting level to level with his chin. He looked deeply into his eyes. "You're not stupid so stop saying that you are." He cupped his cheeks and brushed his tears away with his two thumbs. 

Jungkook nodded. 

They stared at each other before the younger started to lean forward. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°